Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Dan Foster Is In Love With Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dan Foster Is In Love With Linda Ikeji (5946 Views)

Dele Momodu Playing Tennis With Linda Ikeji (photos) / I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster / Dan Foster Staring At Kate Henshaw's Bosoms (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dan Foster Is In Love With Linda Ikeji by Orikinla(m): 7:40pm On Jul 11, 2006
Dan Foster the award winning African-American DJ on 96. 9 Cool FM in Nigeria is in love with Nigerian model turned publisher Linda Ikeji.

Dan Foster was the MC at the launching of Linda Ikeji's Fashion, Modeling and Beauty(FM&B) magazine in Lagos.
Re: Dan Foster Is In Love With Linda Ikeji by Eastcoast(f): 11:23pm On Jul 11, 2006
So does that mean they are in love? Why do you just keep exaggerating linda ikeji. She may be the highest paid model in nigeria but then, there are other models who are more knowledgeable than she is. I read an article in which she was calling Victoria's Secret; victoria's City. i was like shocked shocked. All the errors she made were so shocking. she needs to learn to stop using words and saying things she isn't sure of.
Re: Dan Foster Is In Love With Linda Ikeji by ImBossy(f): 12:03am On Jul 12, 2006
Since when does that mean that they are in love??
Re: Dan Foster Is In Love With Linda Ikeji by Orikinla(m): 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2006
They are not in love.
He is in love.

See the details in the City People newspaper of Nigeria.
Re: Dan Foster Is In Love With Linda Ikeji by shawna(f): 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2006
good for them undecided
Re: Dan Foster Is In Love With Linda Ikeji by Eastcoast(f): 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2006
All this doesn't make sense to me. Wasn't he paid to be the MC or did he do it out of charity?
Re: Dan Foster Is In Love With Linda Ikeji by dearie(m): 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2006
he probably got a kiss for being the compere, isn't that worth enough to Dan Forster?
Re: Dan Foster Is In Love With Linda Ikeji by Orikinla(m): 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2006
Dan Foster has known Linda since 2001. And I heard that he has taken her out.
Re: Dan Foster Is In Love With Linda Ikeji by SvS(f): 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2006
as shawna sed,gud for them
Re: Dan Foster Is In Love With Linda Ikeji by Orikinla(m): 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2006
So, C’est la vie.

It is raining here on Bonny Island and I want to say sweet dreams to those in Nigeria.
Tomorrow is a brighter day.
Nkiruka!
Re: Dan Foster Is In Love With Linda Ikeji by Basylloyd: 4:06am On Feb 02, 2010
All dem fake paparazzi nt mindin their business
Re: Dan Foster Is In Love With Linda Ikeji by jdamian: 11:41am On Feb 02, 2010
Basy lloyd:

All dem fake paparazzi nt mindin their business
y ar u bringing back dis dead topic?Don't u hav anything 2 do.*shakes head n sighs in igbo language*

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of How The Student Of Futminna Are Suffering For Water-photos / Male Sex-doll With Giant Eggplant For Ladies Hit The Internet (photo) / #OldAgeChallenge: Trending Photos Of Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.