Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,850 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? (12759 Views)

Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. / Interview With Aisha Uzoechina (pastor's Daughter Who Converted To Islam) / Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by bashydemy(m): 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2010
^^ i believe you have a PC there or are you at the cafe? if not then go to google and make some search for the most influential man in the world even Jesus is number 3
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Ivynwa(f): 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2010
Sweetnecta:

@Ivynwa: « #45 on: Today at 08:43:13 PM »My sister, Kedu. I know igbo people who reverted to Islam. 2 people like that I have met on Nairaland. The case of christianity to me, when they claim what they claim, I look hard at what they present. Anyone will realize that 3 cant be 1. 1 cant be 3, especially when in each situation each of the entity is a whole.  grin
Whoever wishes to end up in Hell, there is nothing anyone can do to persuade him/her against such destination. Look at Fir'awn of the time of Musa (AS). With all the miracles, his heart was hard as a stone. Finally he pursued Musa and the people with him and he got drowned. I am not a shepherd of anyone, but first myself, then my family, then my community and those I am in contact with. Hell fire burns and consumes everything. Paradise is real, too. Your choice
Sweetnecta my brother, thanks for asking how I am faring. I am doing okay and hope you are. We all have the right to choose what to believe in but you are really missing out on the beautiful relationship one can have with the Lord like these worshippers in these songs below are having a beautiful time in the presence of God. Check it out for me.
Such experience fills and feeds one spirit whole the way food takes away physical hunger. You truly don't know what you are missing sweetie.

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eiy3_KRKNaQ?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"[/flash]

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUfgvz1q6BY?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"[/flash]
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by bashydemy(m): 4:50pm On Dec 19, 2010
@vedaxcool can i have the link jare
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Ivynwa(f): 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2010
bashy_demy:

^^ i believe you have a PC there or are you at the cafe? if not then go to google and make some search for the most influential man in the world even Jesus is number 3
Influential huh Jesus would rather be poor that we may be rich, such is the extent of his love. The one to whom heaven and earth belongs to does not need the riches of the world in order to get validated by mere humans he moulded with his hands. He-he.
Riches, influences are all but vanity dear. The clay can never ask the potter "How good are you really at your work?" or "How much goodies have you even got?".
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2010
Watch the testimony of Mohammed, a Fulani man, dramatised showing how he found Christ (Part 1).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLoR7bKRlZ0
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Abuzola1(m): 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2010
Sweetnecta, indeed u have defeated them. Barakallahu fi kabiran
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by bashydemy(m): 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2010
Ivynwa:

Influential huh Jesus would rather be poor that we may be rich, such is the extent of his love. The one to whom heaven and earth belongs to does not need the riches of the world in order to get validated by mere humans he moulded with his hands. He-he.
Riches, influences are all but vanity dear. The clay can never ask the potter "How good are you really at your work?" or "How much goodies have you even got?".
well do you even know what they mean by influential, they mean the man that have influence on earth the man that will look up to as mentor do i name anything about riches and where are the riches today you is poor so that you will be reach and billions of xtains are suffering they cannot boast of 4 mean a day, Jesus die for you so that you will not die and thousand of xtains are dying in a day Jesus die for you so that you will not sin anymore and million of xtains are committing sin day by day including the pastor you are looking up to, cmon tell me something i don't know what make you think Jesus is better than Mohammad someone who was kill by enemies Muhammad defeat all his enemies become the most influential man in history you are here chanting rubbish
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Ivynwa(f): 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2010
We are not warring here sweethearts, we are only sharing and discussing in love. I don't do religious arguments but what beats me right now is why a human being will take his fellow human as God. God is spirit and his worshippers worship him in spirit and in truth. Not with bows and arrows and wars and all what nots. God is a God of love not of wars and defeat. Let us love ourselves inspite of our religious differences and not hate because others do not believe alike with us. That way we can live in harmony in Nigeria.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by bashydemy(m): 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2010
Ivynwa:

We are not warring here sweethearts, we are only sharing and discussing in love. I don't do religious arguments but what beats me right now is why a human being will take his fellow human as God. God is spirit and his worshippers worship him in spirit and in truth. Not with bows and arrows and wars and all what nots. God is a God of love not of wars and defeat. Let us love ourselves inspite of our religious differences and not hate because others do not believe alike with us. That way we can live in harmony in Nigeria.
I will use the bolded up there to nail you,  why will Xtains take a fellow human being as God
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Ivynwa(f): 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2010
bashy_demy:

I will use the bolded up there to nail you, why will Xtains take a fellow human being as God
They don't, it seems you were misinformed. I don't do argument and it is generating into one here.
I respect people and their choice of religion, all I do is tell you that our God is good and how much you are losing out not believing in him and wish that you can develop a relationship with him. That is all I did and that's all I am wishing now. Take care of you okay Baby.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by bashydemy(m): 6:52pm On Dec 19, 2010
^^^ and who is that your God you talking about? remember you said in your post that Why will human being will take is fellow human being as God what do you mean by that and who are you referring to?
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by KDULAR: 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2010
This kind of thread is unfortunate as the follow ups once again shows that spreading the Gospel of our faith is not our pre-occupation again but self righteousness and looking for who to look down on( victims) . I am christian but will not judge another's faith based on my own. there is no locus standi ab initio . let each spread His faith without comparing with other faithand leave the converts to their own judgement and decisions . To the chriastians here ABEG stop sounding and thinking otherwise and to you the Moslem sweetnctar all the Derogatory things you said about Jesus and christianity, was is it the same thing and or in the same vehement attitude it is written in the Al-Quoran. Christians I beg and implore you all again to at all time work towards peace in our land do not become an instrument for religious and intra-denominational bigotry and sentiments.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by jmaine: 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2010
bashy_demy:

well do you even know what they mean by influential, they mean the man that have influence on earth the man that will look up to as mentor do i name anything about riches and where are the riches today you is poor so that you will be reach and billions of xtains are suffering they cannot boast of 4 mean a day, Jesus die for you so that you will not die and thousand of xtains are dying in a day Jesus die for you so that you will not sin anymore and million of xtains are committing sin day by day including the pastor you are looking up to, cmon tell me something i don't know what make you think Jesus is better than Mohammad someone who was kill by enemies Muhammad defeat all his enemies become the most influential man in history you are here chanting rubbish

Your doing poorly when you put up arguments as the one above. . . we run a guest house and you won't believe the number of adulterous imams we see every day often with other peoples wife. So you think immorality is only that of Christianity. From the look of things. . . it appears you read your quran like a text book if you do then i might be forced to think that the quran and the Hadith are just another literature novel with no spiritual insight whatsoever or you are just practicing a religion you are not conversant with. . . which one of them is it. . . the bible tells us that it is appointed for a man to die once after which is the judgment (Eternity). Death he spoke was bout eternal death, so are you still stubbornly confused . As Christians we strive for perfection everyday through Christ our Lord even though we might falter a times and that is why he gave us the grace to pray and be forgiven. so what is the big deal which you try to create. The resurrection of Christ was the best thing that could ever happen to humanity cos with that single action came the grace of salvation returning us to pre-adamic sin communion with God almighty.

By defeating all his enemies made him great . . . i thought it was supposed to be how he positively imparted the world than the bloodshed he employed as a tool he used to force down his ideologies to people, the same manner which the Islamic terrorist are using yet the prophesy about Israel in the bible still holds sway as we speak. A little nation surrounded by the enemies yet the enemies ( Islamic countries) are so toothless.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Sweetnecta: 8:07pm On Dec 19, 2010
@Ivynwa: « #65 on: Today at 04:48:34 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on Yesterday at 11:30:53 PM
@Ivynwa: « #45 on: Today at 08:43:13 PM »My sister, Kedu. I know igbo people who reverted to Islam. 2 people like that I have met on Nairaland. The case of christianity to me, when they claim what they claim, I look hard at what they present. Anyone will realize that 3 cant be 1. 1 cant be 3, especially when in each situation each of the entity is a whole.  Grin
Whoever wishes to end up in Hell, there is nothing anyone can do to persuade him/her against such destination. Look at Fir'awn of the time of Musa (AS). With all the miracles, his heart was hard as a stone. Finally he pursued Musa and the people with him and he got drowned. I am not a shepherd of anyone, but first myself, then my family, then my community and those I am in contact with. Hell fire burns and consumes everything. Paradise is real, too. Your choice.
Sweetnecta my brother, thanks for asking how I am faring. I am doing okay and hope you are. We all have the right to choose what to believe in but you are really missing out on the beautiful relationship one can have with the Lord like these worshippers in these songs below are having a beautiful time in the presence of God. Check it out for me.
Such experience fills and feeds one spirit whole the way food takes away physical hunger. You truly don't know what you are missing sweetie.[/Quote]If song is the essence of worship and devotion to the Maker of All, then listen to Hindu songs. Bollywood music is modeled after the songs that they perform for the many indian Hindu gods. Is the so called relationship real? Lets ask Yahweh out of OT; I am your Lord God, and no other Lord God. No one on earth should be taken as God Lord. No one in heaven should be taken as Lord God. Well, the christians took a ghost in heaven and a son on earth, each as God Lord to oh Yahweh. Are they still believers in you, even though they did this and dont even know Your Name? Did you reveal Christianity oh Yahweh or the people of Antioch did? Whats beautiful about a relationship based on farce? Is God your father, or the Nigerian man in Nnewi who is mommy's husband? Even the Jews that the christians have capitulated their salvation to are punished, regardless of their calling themselves Gods, sons of God! Whoever havent seen a dejected Jew before shoud have come to Boro park/Fort Hamilton parkway of Brooklyn. You will see pure poverty and mad people. Maybe you should surf the internet and see crazy Jews in Israel; Tel Aviv, etc.

Is there any fun bigger than what the elites of the Movie Business have in Hollywood? Is there a better fun having than lounging on the Riviera? Tell me which God they are worshiping when they are having these fun? Or tell me when soccer game is going on, with all the songs, which God is there to worship with all the good time?

Is Jesus a man? Lets ask Jesus son of Mary this. The son of man, Jesus.
Is Jesus a prophet? Lets ask Jesus this. A prophet does not have honor in his own town.
Is Jesus the Deity? Lets ask Jesus this. Oh my people Your Lord is my Lord and He is One God. Worship Him because He sent and He worship.

The Muslims do have a month call Ramadhan. The fast in it. The muslims practice fasting on Mondays and Thursdays and the first 3 days of new moon and 3 days of the full moon. The first 9 days of the month of Hajj and the 9th ot the 11th day along with the 10th day of the the muslim's first month of the Islamic year they fast. Does anyone have a better fasting than the muslims? Impossible.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Sweetnecta: 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2010
@Jmaine: « #76 on: Today at 07:51:33 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: bashy_demy on Today at 05:18:25 PM

Your doing poorly when you put up arguments as the one above. . . we run a guest house and you won't believe the number of adulterous imams we see every day often with other peoples wife. So you think immorality is only that of Christianity. From the look of things. . . it appears you read your quran like a text book if you do then i might be forced to think that the quran and the Hadith are just another literature novel with no spiritual insight whatsoever or you are just practicing a religion you are not conversant with. . . which one of them is it. . . the bible tells us that it is appointed for a man to die once after which is the judgment (Eternity). [/Quote]About the bold, what happens to RAPTURE? grin
While has its bad eggs as in many sinful things, christianity takes the lead by a mile. Have you seen a christian who is keeping him or herself away from illegal sex? Show me 1 and I will show you a park filled with those who are freaks among them. I will then show you for every freak from the muslims, 2 or more who are fearful of Allah and do not participate in illegal sex. While Nikah is common among muslims, marriage with pregnancy is the order of the day with christians.

[Quote]Death he spoke was bout eternal death, so are you still stubbornly confused . As Christians we strive for perfection everyday through Christ our Lord even though we might falter a times[/Quote]Double talk, unless his death on the cross according to you, is in vain according to me. grin When you struggle for perfection under wrong concept, what do you expect?

[Quote]and that is why he gave us the grace to pray and be forgiven.[/Quote]WHo are you praying to and who is forgiving you? Jesus or The God that sent him as a servant? {Folks, watch how he will not have the spine to answer. You will see grin]

[Quote]so what is the big deal which you try to create. The resurrection of Christ was the best thing that could ever happen to humanity cos with that single action came the grace of salvation returning us to pre-adamic sin communion with God almighty.[/Quote]Even though he might not have died at all? Consider that he prayed for God to safe his life. And when we factor hs own test of true prophet, if you say that God let him be killed, then you have proven Jesus of the Bible to be a false prophet, since nothing a real prophet said that must not come true. Even the prayer of that prophet, especially when he was so young, under 40 still! Didnt Adam find favor with God? If Bible God didnt forgive him, a man who committed just one sin, then look into Islam because Allah inspired Adam and Hawa to seek forgiveness which He gave them, just like that. This is a good reason that we do not have inheritance of original sin from Adam while you carry that heavy weight around your neck through life. There is no forgiveness for you people on this matter. I bet your Biblical Jesus since he is son of Adam (check his family trees out) carried the same original sin, too. You see how warp your whole concept is?

[Quote]By defeating all his enemies made him great . . . i thought it was supposed to be how he positively imparted the world than the bloodshed he employed as a tool he used to force down his ideologies to people, the same manner which the Islamic terrorist are using yet the prophesy about Israel in the bible still holds sway as we speak. A little nation surrounded by the enemies yet the enemies ( Islamic countries) are so toothless.[/QUote]Consider Moses. Consider David. Consider Solomon. Is Saudi Arabia the enemy of Israel? If Islam is the enemy of Israel, 3rd WW would have began almost as soon as Israel was establishing herself. You are not making sense. Let me say this to you, if Islamic nation (singular since we are one body) sees Israel as her enemy, all avenues available to it would have been used to kill the enemy. It is a struggle about land between Palestine and Israel. After all, there are Israelites who are muslims.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by jmaine: 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2010
[quote author=

The Muslims do have a month call Ramadhan. The fast in it. The muslims practice fasting on Mondays and Thursdays and the first 3 days of new moon and 3 days of the full moon. The first 9 days of the month of Hajj and the 9th ot the 11th day along with the 10th day of the the muslim's first month of the Islamic year they fast. Does anyone have a better fasting than the muslims? Impossible.
[quote][/quote]

But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousness are as filthy rags unto God; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away (Isaiah 64:6 ). so take no solace in thinking that with this you are better off than others and who told you that that was the best you could do and it was impossible to go further than that  . The bible told us to pray without season (1 Thessalonians 5:17) so should i say since the muslims have a particular number of prayers to be made per day makes mine a standard ?. do you know how many times various christian denominations fast ? am sure the answer is no . Concerning the poor poverty and mad Jews. maybe the muslims don't share in that fate too ?
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Sweetnecta: 9:33pm On Dec 19, 2010
@jmaine; [Quote]But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousness are as filthy rags unto God; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away (Isaiah 64:6 ). so take no solace in thinking that with this you are better off than others and who told you that that was the best you could do and it was impossible to go further than that Huh. The bible told us to pray without season (1 Thessalonians 5:17) so should i say since the muslims have a particular number of prayers to be made per day makes mine a standard ?. do you know how many times various christian denominations fast ? am sure the answer is no . Concerning the poor poverty and mad Jews. maybe the muslims don't share in that fate too ?[/Quote]Filthy Rags is the Righteousness of everyman. Everyman is included in this, even Jesus. So when I can talk to God, who permits me to do so (Read the Quran), why do I have to regress and behave like the Hindus, etc, installing a medium between me and the One Who has honored me, giving me permission to approach Him in the way He laid it out? Muslims, individually prays very often by making nafls, dhikr and some their tongue is not dry of remembrance of the Creator, begging Him, praising Him, etc. In your Bible, there is no play where Yahweh said that Jesus is the ONLY way to Him. Why would Jesus who appeared only in the middle of the chain of prophets, only as a link between the past prophets and future prophet (the another comforter) be the ONLY way to God Almighty? Jesus was not the first whereby we could have said that all prophets after him followed the honored foundation he laid. Jesus was not the last to therefore claimed the end of the line. From your Bible we read about Another Comforter who will hear from God and deliver as commanded, lead to all truth, taught all from his time onward all that should be needed, including what Jesus didnt teach, correcting any error on the ground before he arrived about everything; God, Jesus and all other prophets, etc, including how finally and permanently to worship God. Even how to drink liquids, or eat in moderation, elegance and in consideration of others, health, etc. Are you kidding me? So tell me where Jesus is what you made him to be and or what did any ghost teach you, ever? Do ghosts teach or does ghost teach?
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by jmaine: 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2010
@ sweetnecta. . . i see your poised for your usual long and boring arguements commonly present in other Christian Thread you so often love to follow rather than your Islamic thread. it should have been the other way round. The reason why Christianity is a force anytime , we smack attention wherever we are and the devil is not always happy bout that. now off to answering you. . .But for the last time. .

Your trying to tell me that the sins of islam is not as blatant as that of the Christians, what a way of disproving that facts that Islam is as sin infested as any other religion. to me that is plain hypocrisy.

Concerning forgiveness. . . Jesus being God word made flesh on Earth had the power of forgiveness  as exhibited in the following scenario
Some men brought to him a paralytic, lying on a mat. When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralytic, "Take heart, son; your sins are forgiven ( Matthew 9 versus 2)

When Jesus saw their faith, he said, "Friend, your sins are forgiven (Luke 5 :20)

He even proclaimed his authority when he told his disciples that "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me ( matt28:18)

Jesus Christ death on the cross was to atone for the adamic sin and return us to the throne of grace and also to forgive our future sins. the following utterances from Jesus Christ corroborates the clear  message that the power of forgiveness lies in the blood that was shed at the cross of calvary  "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. . his blood was the prize for our forgiveness of sin.

with this verses i can comfortably say that our sins are forgiven through Jesus  Christ our lord "I and the Father are one." ( John 10:30) ; John 3:35 The Father loves the Son and has placed everything in his hands.

There are countless of prophesies that spoke about the birth and death of Jesus Christ , "Then he said, 'Hear now, O house of David!  Is it a small thing for you to weary men, but will you weary my God also?  Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign:  Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a Son, and shall call His name Immanuel.' " (Isaiah 7:13-14, NKJV).

Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed? For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him. He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. " (Isaiah 53:1-4) .

remember when he said i have not come to destroy the law but to fulfill prophesy . Here are just a few dossier

* Bible Prophecy: Isaiah 53:3 says, "He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering. Like one from whom men hide their faces he was despised, and we esteemed him not."
   * Fulfillment: John 1:10-11 says, "He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him."

* Bible Prophecy: Psalm 41:9 says, "Even my close friend, whom I trusted, he who shared my bread, has lifted up his heel against me."
   [b][b]* Fulfillment: Mark 14:10 says, "Then Judas Iscariot, one of the Twelve, went to the chief priests to betray Jesus to them."
[/b]

[b]* Bible Prophecy: Zechariah 11:12 says, "I told them, 'If you think it best, give me my pay; but if not, keep it.' So they paid me thirty pieces of silver."
   * Fulfillment: Matthew 26:14-16 says, "Then one of the Twelve - the one called Judas Iscariot - went to the chief priests and asked, 'What are you willing to give me if I hand him over to you?' So they counted out for him thirty silver coins."

* Bible Prophecy: Isaiah 53:7 says, "He was oppressed and afflicted, yet he did not open his mouth; he was led like a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is silent, so he did not open his mouth."
   * Fulfillment: Mark 15:5 says, "But Jesus still made no reply, and Pilate was amazed."

* Bible Prophecy: Psalm 22:1-2 says, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from saving me, so far from the words of my groaning? O my God, I cry out by day, but you do not answer, by night, and am not silent."
   * Fulfillment: Matthew 27:46 says, "About the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice, 'Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?' - which means, 'My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?'"

* Bible Prophecy: Psalm 22:7-8 says, "All who see me mock me; they hurl insults, shaking their heads: 'He trusts in the LORD; let the LORD rescue him. Let him deliver him, since he delights in him.'"
   * Fulfillment: Matthew 27:41-44 says, "In the same way the chief priests, the teachers of the law and the elders mocked him. 'He saved others,' they said, 'but he can't save himself! He's the King of Israel! Let him come down now from the cross, and we will believe in him. He trusts in God. Let God rescue him now if he wants him, for he said, I am the Son of God.' In the same way the robbers who were crucified with him also heaped insults on him."

* Bible Prophecy: Psalm 22:15 says, "My strength is dried up like a potsherd, and my tongue sticks to the roof of my mouth; you lay me in the dust of death."
   * Fulfillment: Matthew 27:48 says, "Immediately one of them ran and got a sponge. He filled it with wine vinegar, put it on a stick, and offered it to Jesus to drink."

* Bible Prophecy: Psalm 22:17-18 says, "I can count all my bones; people stare and gloat over me. They divide my garments among them and cast lots for my clothing."
   * Fulfillment: John 19:23 says, "When the soldiers crucified Jesus, they took his clothes, dividing them into four shares, one for each of them, with the undergarment remaining. This garment was seamless, woven in one piece from top to bottom."
[/b]

[/b]

now we will get to hear some corrupted bible stories huh ! listening to Ivynwa wonderful praise and worship songs. Jesus is Lord
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by aletheia(m): 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2010
@jmaine:
Don't bother replying Sweetnecta. He has already made his choice. Notice how the Muslims suddenly flooded the thread. Their purpose is to derail this beautiful thread and get us bogged down in arguments. Ignore them. The reason for this thread is Muslims who converted to Christ. That irks them and their Master hence their tactics.

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvhaI9BLlOk?fs=1&amp[/flash]
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:35pm On Dec 19, 2010
Jesus is Lord and the gates of hell shall not prevail against His Church. Here is part 2 of Mohammed's testimony of how Jesus' appearance to him in his dream completely altered his destiny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHyFiudqGm8
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by SuperT(m): 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2010
Let continuing pray for revival, when revival come more and more testimonies will follow.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Sweetnecta: 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2010
whats beautiful about lies, Alexis? Muslims are here just to respond pointing out your lies.

An Imam who became a kufar, whose fault is it when he is in hell fire?

Your needs are like filthy rag, then you compound it by taking a partner with your Creator?

You do have a mind to think? Those people who saw shaytan and take him to be Isa bin Maryam (AS).

even if they saw Isa bin Maryam, does he have any authority to say that he is God when we read his worshiping of God?

Did God Almighty say that Jesus is the only way to Him and He created him after so many prophets? What is the Another Comforter to teach and inform new things, if Jesus did everything already? What about the things new that the Another Comforter must tell the world?

What was it that the disciple or the world was incorrect about that the Another Comforter must now rectify, leading to all truth?

Alitalia, its your problem. Solve it, now. grin

I bet you dont have the gut for such controversy (controversies).

Super T can revive till the cow comes home. The situation of Jesus as servant sent by God will not change.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:12pm On Dec 19, 2010
jmaine:

^^ Islam making in roads in places like the south south and south east . . . While Christianity movement in the North is like an Invasion, a surge the Hardcore Islamic North can not stop nor even comprehend. . . . The Gate of Hell will not prevail against the Church (Matthew 16:18) and this is evident so far.

So your ignorance is as serious as this wow ! here are just a few.

I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me shall live even if he dies, and everyone who lives and believes in Me shall never die .(John 11:25-26)

"My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one" (John 10: 27-30).

“He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him (John 10:10)

OLAADEGBU. . . . Keep em coming. . . The best they could do is look at those videos and go for some unbias soul searching mission to see if those confessions lack facts

Don't be surprised if you know the number of those who are sincererly searching for the truth and as you can see Jesus is saving them in their millions.

seyibrown:

Tx for the videos, all!

Glory be to God in the highest and peace on earth!

Ivynwa:

Afshin's testimony is wonderful, Glory to God! Such testimonies affirms to one again and again that God is a good God. God bless you OLADEGBU and others that are building the faiths of others.

God richly bless you and give you more grace. You are quite right that Afshin's testimony moved me emotionally. God is a good God.

aletheia:

Someone is getting more frantic! grin

@Olaadegbu: Dear brother, please keep the videos coming. There are many Muslims who are silently reading and making their choices.

Hallelujah! Jesus is Lord

As long as this thread is dedicated to the testimonies of ex Muslims we shall keep sharing the good news. God willing. Jesus Christ is Lord!

Ivynwa:

Frantic is the perfect word for it here but that someone does not realize that we have soldiers of the cross like Mr. Oladegbu. The armies of God sacrificing and giving their best for the children of God.

We thank the Lord for His grace that is sufficient for us and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. Thanks for posting those wonderful musical gospel videos.

jmaine:

Please more videos . . . some people are trying hard to derail the thread. . but i won't give them such time. . . Some read the bible as if it is some novel. . . is that the manner you interpret the quran like it is some text book. . . what a pity if you feel you are doing Islam good in your approach

Just ignore them, infact the more the contribute or antagonise these testimonies the more attention they would be attracting to it, don't you see that in the process they themselves watch these testimonies? Let's pray that the Lord would open their eyes so that they might see.

manmustwac:

@sweetnecta vedaxcool & co
i agree with seyibrown. If you guys feel offended by anything that has been said here then create a counter thread in the islam section titled "Christians Who Have Converted To Islam" You guys have a whole childboard to yourselves. I suggest you MAKE USE OF IT!!!

Thanks for this remark. They have every right to open their own thread but they would rather come here to derail this one. undecided

9dynasty:

yeah sweetnecta or what you call your self go start a new counter thread, even in the village where i currently serve(N.Y.S.C) now in maiduguri our local church has like 30 local ex-muslims now christian even though the local government refused to sell a plot of land to the coppers fellowship, and about your growth stat. CHRISTIANITY grew by over 30million while islam grew 23million till JESUS comes christians are going to dominate,reign and rule the world.

@OLAADEGBU and all the christians and soon to convert muslims i pray GOD strengthen y'all in his ministry, peace "islam for CHRIST"

A big Amen my brother. Thanks for this encouragement and may the Lord not forget your labour of love.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:29pm On Dec 19, 2010
Part 3 of this fulani man, an ex muslim who became a Christian after Jesus appeared to him in his dream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHyFiudqGm8
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by bashydemy(m): 11:32pm On Dec 19, 2010
aletheia:

@jmaine:
Don't bother replying Sweetnecta. He has already made his choice. Notice how the Muslims suddenly flooded the thread. Their purpose is to derail this beautiful thread and get us bogged down in arguments. Ignore them. The reason for this thread is Muslims who converted to Christ. That irks them and their Master hence their tactics.

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvhaI9BLlOk?fs=1&amp[/flash]
I have seen this times without number and the previous ones i have seen he was just ordinary muslim who use to gang up and beat xtains now he was a ex imam soon he will be ex terrorist when will you guys stop framing up all this shit of yours?
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Sweetnecta: 11:36pm On Dec 19, 2010
@Jmaine: « #81 on: Today at 10:14:28 PM »
[Quote]@ sweetnecta. . . i see your poised for your usual long and boring arguements commonly present in other Christian Thread you so often love to follow rather than your Islamic thread. it should have been the other way round. The reason why Christianity is a force anytime , we smack attention wherever we are and the devil is not always happy bout that. now off to answering you. . .But for the last time. .[/Quote]Dont blame me. I am a boring man. Since I am a muslim, I only encourage muslims to do better, just as i encourage myself. I also just read the muslim threads and gain knowledge from it. I respond to the christians when they lie. At least thats the only thing I am commanded and have the right to do. Lie should not be allowed to pass as the truth. lol.

[QUote]Your trying to tell me that the sins of islam is not as blatant as that of the Christians, what a way of disproving that facts that Islam is as sin infested as any other religion. to me that is plain hypocrisy.[/QUote]I am a muslim and definitely have been on this earth longer than you. I know what am talking about. Hypocrisy is the person seeing truth and denying it. I have said before that Muslims are no angels so I dont know what you are crying wolf about?

[Quote]Concerning forgiveness. . . Jesus being God word made flesh on Earth had the power of forgiveness as exhibited in the following scenario
Some men brought to him a paralytic, lying on a mat. When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralytic, "Take heart, son; your sins are forgiven ( Matthew 9 versus 2)[/Quote]Terrible thinking. paralysis is now caused by sin? What sin did he forgive the man of? Let me ask you, is it a sin to doubt or blame God?

[Quote]When Jesus saw their faith, he said, "Friend, your sins are forgiven (Luke 5 :20).[/Quote]hey fella, what was the sin that Jesus was forgiving who you said he forgave? If a person blamed God, or argue with God, or doubt God, is it a sin? What will you say of a person who said to God why did you do this to me? Or why are you not on my side? Or why did you abandon me? Or didnt I worship you enough? Or why did you forsake me?
Please give me answer for each and give me your reason for your answer. grin

What I didnt respond to in your post above is because I know that this boring long winded man will bore you. I have no intention of doing that today.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by jmaine: 11:43pm On Dec 19, 2010
JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOUR. . . grin grin grin
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Sweetnecta: 11:58pm On Dec 19, 2010
for those who do not know that this man "Muhammad" from Ethiopia may have been a hamharrian (hamharri tribe), the tribe of evil man Helle Salassi, whose police used to slaughter Muslims, including slicing open the belly of pregnant muslim women, just because they are in authority and therefore wager that it is a boy and the other says girl.

I happen to have a lot of personal friends among this people, who are muslims; Ramadhan now in Canada is one of them. I also know that there is no place in the Quran or Hadith ot te prophet (AS) that says the muslims should form a gang and attack non muslims. No place.

Finally, anyone who knows Ethiopia and religion will be able to know that this ethiopian muhammad is not a muslim and not a Muhammad. Islam is a minority religion in Ethiopia and for a muslim to attack the christian majority is like a man telling us a story that in Nigerian north, say the city of Zaria, a christians formed a gang to attack Muslims!

Is that possible? grin

Olaadegbu keep your jokes coming. I love it. Aletheia the village dude will fall for anything. You need to see the world and realize that Ethiopia is a majority christian with their Lalibela orthodox christianity.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by bashydemy(m): 12:04am On Dec 20, 2010
@Sweetnecta dont mind those guys i keep laughing at there post with diffrent kind of lies
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Sweetnecta: 12:10am On Dec 20, 2010
Allah is Akbar.

Religious demography of Ethiopia. We see how real a muslims can waylay christian in this environment. Oni ro ni eyin kiriyo yi. Olaadegbuand the christians will lie to your face to win an argument. Please check google for reality instead of the christian lies. They will dress us like Muslims to lie to us. Actually there is a christian Egyptian pretending to be a muslims on Youtube, with a whole lotta video. His arabic cloth will fool the innocents.

Religion
Main article: Religion in Ethiopia
Religion in Ethiopia
religion percent grin
Christianity 62.8%

Islam 33.9%

Traditional 2.6%

Others 0.6%

According to the 2007 National Census, Christians make up 62.8% of the country's population (43.5% Ethiopian Orthodox, 19.3% other denominations), Muslims 33.9%, practitioners of traditional faiths 2.6%, and other religions 0.6%[1] This is in agreement with the updated CIA World Factbook, which states that Christianity is the most widely practiced religion in Ethiopia. According to the latest CIA factbook figure Muslims constitute 32.8% of the population.[114]

Orthodox Christianity has a long history in Ethiopia dating back to the 1st century, and is dominant in northern and central Ethiopia. Both Orthodox and Protestant Christianity have large representations in southern and western Ethiopia. A small ancient group of Jews, the Beta Israel, live in northwestern Ethiopia, though most emigrated to Israel in the last decades of the 20th century as part of the rescue missions undertaken by the Israeli government, Operation Moses and Operation Solomon.[115] Some Israeli and Jewish scholars consider these Ethiopian Jews as a historical Lost Tribe of Israel. . . . .
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Sweetnecta: 12:14am On Dec 20, 2010
@jmaine: « #90 on: Yesterday at 11:43:03 PM »
[Quote]JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOUR. . . Grin Grin Grin[/Quote]Tell your lord to help you on what the people of Muhammad (AS) the unlettered has thrown on you plate. its a big deal and I bet there will not be a respond from him being a servant sent, how can he give you an answer that he is God? grin
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by bashydemy(m): 12:17am On Dec 20, 2010
@sweenecta thanks for the evidence on Ethiopia and i hope this people will stop lying one day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman / Absolute Proof Of God's Existence / Richest Men Of God In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.