Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? (12765 Views)

Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. / Interview With Aisha Uzoechina (pastor's Daughter Who Converted To Islam) / Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by aletheia(m): 12:59am On Dec 20, 2010
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:04am On Dec 20, 2010
Mohammed went through trials and persecution but the Lord remains faithful to His promises. (Part 4)

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93IdUBS2O90?fs=1&hl=en_GB[/flash]
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by seyibrown(f): 1:28am On Dec 20, 2010
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:40am On Dec 20, 2010
The concluding part of Mohammed's story, which shows how his father who persecuted him for his faith eventually accepted Jesus Christ as his personal Saviour and Lord. What a glorious ending. Glory be to God.

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i-3e9SW9GY&hl=en_GB&feature=player_embedded&version=3[/flash]
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by jmaine: 3:36am On Dec 20, 2010
What a living God we serve.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Sweetnecta: 3:51am On Dec 20, 2010
^^^^^^^ None of the faces seemed to have touched the floor for the pleasure of Allah.

@Aletheia; Surah Poet

26:191 And indeed, your Lord - He is the Exalted in Might, the Merciful.
26:192 And indeed, the Qur'an is the revelation of the Lord of the worlds.
26:193 The Trustworthy Spirit has brought it down
26:194 Upon your heart, [O Muhammad] - that you may be of the warners -
26:195 In a clear Arabic language.
26:196 And indeed, it is [mentioned] in the scriptures of former peoples.
26:197 And has it not been a sign to them that it is recognized by the scholars of the Children of Israel?
26:198 And even if We had revealed it to one among the foreigners
26:199 And he had recited it to them [perfectly], they would [still] not have been believers in it.
26:200 Thus have We inserted disbelief into the hearts of the criminals.
26:201 They will not believe in it until they see the painful punishment.
26:202 And it will come to them suddenly while they perceive [it] not.
26:203 And they will say, "May we be reprieved?"
26:204 So for Our punishment are they impatient?
26:205 Then have you considered if We gave them enjoyment for years
26:206 And then there came to them that which they were promised?
26:207 They would not be availed by the enjoyment with which they were provided.
26:208 And We did not destroy any city except that it had warners
26:209 As a reminder; and never have We been unjust.
26:210 And the devils have not brought the revelation down.
26:211 It is not allowable for them, nor would they be able.
26:212 Indeed they, from [its] hearing, are removed.
26:213 So do not invoke with Allah another deity and [thus] be among the punished.
26:214 And warn, [O Muhammad], your closest kindred.
26:215 And lower your wing to those who follow you of the believers.
26:216 And if they disobey you, then say, "Indeed, I am disassociated from what you are doing."
26:217 And rely upon the Exalted in Might, the Merciful,
26:218 Who sees you when you arise
26:219 And your movement among those who prostrate.
26:220 Indeed, He is the Hearing, the Knowing.
26:221 Shall I inform you upon whom the devils descend?
26:222 They descend upon every sinful liar.
26:223 They pass on what is heard, and most of them are liars.
26:224 And the poets - [only] the deviators follow them;
26:225 Do you not see that in every valley they roam
26:226 And that they say what they do not do? -
26:227 Except those [poets] who believe and do righteous deeds and remember Allah often and defend [the Muslims] after they were wronged. And those who have wronged are going to know to what [kind of] return they will be returned.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Sweetnecta: 3:53am On Dec 20, 2010
Jmaine has 3 living gods; ghost, jesus and father.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:49am On Dec 20, 2010
Naeem's conversion to Christianity

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OTTubP_1sY?fs=1&hl=en_GB[/flash]
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by bashydemy(m): 10:00am On Dec 20, 2010
^^ of all the videos you have been posting none proof those guys to be a Muslim not even any sign on there forehead to proof the perform there normal daily Sallah so keep your lies coming
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:14am On Dec 20, 2010
@seyibrown,

This is the second part of that Palestinian lady's (Khalida) testimony on post #55 how she encountered Christ. It is an interesting watch.  God works in mysterious way.

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTkkS9u4sig&hl=en_GB&feature=player_embedded&version=3[/flash]
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by emmaukpai: 1:20pm On Dec 20, 2010
A time will come when Muslims will begging to become Christians( We have a Mighty God)
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:18pm On Dec 20, 2010
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by bashydemy(m): 4:19pm On Dec 20, 2010
emma ukpai:

A time will come when Muslims will begging to become Christians( We have a Mighty God)
Maybe you thinking vice versa that can never happen and you know it so stop deceiving yourself or been deceive
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Sweetnecta: 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2010
palestinians and indeed arabs have always have jews, christians among them. so to show us palestinian or arab looking people as a proof that christianity is a farse.

@Aletheia; "They take their priests and their anchorites to be their lords in derogation of God, and (they take as their Lord) Christ the son of Mary; yet they were commanded to worship but One God: there is no god but He. Praise and glory to Him: (Far is He) from having the partners they associate (with Him). (The Noble Quran, 9:31)"

In the Bible Jesus said to the audience; your Lord and my Lord is but One God.

All previous Messengers and Prophets before him said; There is Only One God the Lord Who everyone must serve.

Are the above in agreement with one another, or is anyone among them in anyway in either agreement or disagreement with the below:

Jesus said I am Your Lord God?

After the immediate above, did Jesus confessed that he has an Everliving and Never dying, all capable Lord God Who is One that Jesus called Elaw? Jesus didnt say Yahweh or Elohim or Adonia or Jehovah. You see how Jesus was against Jesus at the same time against the christians?
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by aletheia(m): 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2010
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by bashydemy(m): 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2010
@ all the xtains here do you have to lie in other to defend you religion? those people up videos up there does not posses what it take show they are Muslims and the last from aletheia does not even look anything like an Egyptian woman so tell me were you train to lie again?
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by aletheia(m): 6:57pm On Dec 20, 2010
@^^^
Part 4 of Pakistani former Muslim Gulshan Esther's story.

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9SgiFdjG9U?fs=1&amp[/flash]
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by jmaine: 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2010
What a mighty God we serve. . . all those videos are so tourching. . . All those stories were unique in their own sense. We are indeed children of the covenant. grin
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Sweetnecta: 9:20pm On Dec 20, 2010
@Aletheia; Who is the Holy Spirit in The Quran?

"Say, the Holy Spirit has brought the Revelation from thy Lord in Truth, in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a Guide and Glad Tidings to Muslims.  (The Noble Quran, 16:102)"

And the Egyptian woman in the video has not a single Misr (Egyptian accent).

The homes of Egyptians in  USA will definitely include Jersey City, New Jersey. Around Sip and Kennedy Avenues, with Tonelli and Pavonia Streets.
They have churches in there. And I lived about 3 years in Jersey City, attending only Egyptian mosques; Masjid Salaam, Masjid Tawhid, and even the Islamic Center.

When you hear an egyptian speaks, I know women quickly adapt to the language of the host country, the people of Dhaal (Arabs are so called because the Dhaal Alphabet is unique to them) cant but show their arabness in the pronunciation of the R as well. Is like an Indian unique pronunciation of of V instead of W, similar to chinese saying Lice instead of Rice, also similar to germans saying Vaderland instead of Fatherland and my people of Oyo State saying Benshin instead Benson.

The Christians are desperate in their dubious post. How do you post lies making it as if it is the only truth?

@Jmaine; from where am standing, there is nothing mighty about worshiping idols. God Almighty is One and there is no partner with Him. If your worship extends to include a co god, if you call him God, he or it or her is nothing but an idol. When you make your prayers through any entity, it is a god and such prayer is rejected by God Almighty Who is One Lord.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by bashydemy(m): 11:45pm On Dec 20, 2010
Well Glory be to Almighty ALLAH that said i am Al Rahaman an Al Raheem so that why some people pray and they think God answer there prayer cos idol worshipers pray and God Answer there prayer's but i want everyone to know this God is a jealous God as you all said and you cannot compare anyone with him he is only one God has no begotten and no one Begot him, he is the most beneficent the most merciful, so to those who have 3gods i pity you and hope God open your eyes soon ALLAH is great and Islam is the only religion
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by aletheia(m): 11:48pm On Dec 20, 2010
@^^^
Son of God and Son of Man; His Name is Jesus, the King of Kings, Lord of Earth and heaven, He is the King of Glory, He's everything to me!

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY2Jb8mAwOc?fs=1&amp[/flash]
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Sweetnecta: 12:03am On Dec 21, 2010
^^^^^^^ gullible mind. why wouldnt a man heaped with all forms of convoluted "honors" means all to you?

after all, you fail to take responsibility for yourself.

in the Bible we see that the inequity of the wrong doer shall rest on that wrong doer. the reward of good doer is it not good reward for his good deed, from his Lord God because he trusted and relied and obeyed Him?

Is an evil man not punished for his evil if he didnt mend his ways and be obedient to God Who created him? Does the evil man have a supporter against God?

When Jesus said that he was not "Good", was he lying or telling the truth, aletheia? You cant cram up the answer in the real world.

When I see these videos, it reminds me of the lowest kind of gimmick. Pakistan has her own share of hindus and christians. to bring an unidentified person passing that person as a former musllim when clearly he/she is not from what was said is nothing but fraud.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Sweetnecta: 12:14am On Dec 21, 2010
how is it that a God has a father?

was he really God if he has a father?

how is it that The God will have a son? what purpose is the son?

the son who prayed a rejected prayer to The God can be accepted that he is real son. why would The God reject the prayer of His if He has any?

why would a son cry out to The God in a manner that betrays that he is not a son but a servant?

shouldnt he have beieved and be steadfast in the duty?

why say my God my God instead of my father my father or my partner my partner?

there is no god but The One God. Lord of all things He is.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by bashydemy(m): 12:29am On Dec 21, 2010
aletheia:

@^^^
Son of God and Son of Man; His Name is Jesus, the King of Kings, Lord of Earth and heaven, He is the King of Glory, He's everything to me!

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY2Jb8mAwOc?fs=1&amp[/flash]
guy you make me laugh someonetimes how could someone born by 2 father are you telling marry flirt around? Son of God and Son of Man cmon clear this who is the real father here
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by aletheia(m): 12:52am On Dec 21, 2010
@^^^
When they heard these things, they were cut to the heart, and they gnashed on him with their teeth. But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God, And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God. Then they cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and ran upon him with one accord, (Acts 7:54-57)

grin
[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Eldxkk5ZZw?fs=1&amp[/flash]
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by bashydemy(m): 12:57am On Dec 21, 2010
@sweetnecta i think we need to leave the guys alone cos yoruba say Alo wo ni afe se fun eni ti aja pa iya e je ( what kind of pleading are we going to plead for who dog kill his/her mother)
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by aletheia(m): 12:59am On Dec 21, 2010
bashy_demy:

@sweetnecta i think we need to leave the guys alone cos yoruba say Alo wo ni afe se fun eni ti aja pa iya e je ( what kind of pleading are we going to plead for who dog kill his/her mother)

^^Now you are abusing one's mother abi? Is this the example of Islam that you want people to convert to?
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by bashydemy(m): 1:02am On Dec 21, 2010
not abuse at all its a proverb meaning no matter what we say your deaf ears will not let you listen
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by aletheia(m): 1:08am On Dec 21, 2010
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Sweetnecta: 1:58am On Dec 21, 2010
[Quote]« #120 on: Today at 12:52:30 AM »

@^^^
When they heard these things, they were cut to the heart, and they gnashed on him with their teeth. But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God, And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God. Then they cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and ran upon him with one accord, (Acts 7:54-57)[/Quote]Did he see God on the left of the son of man? The same God Who no human eyes have seen, ever?

my man, did you ever run in the Spanish running of the Bull?

I see the imprint of huffs on your head. It could have been crushed if you didnt have a very thick skull. grin
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:26am On Dec 21, 2010
The concluding part of Mark's Testimony

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7_rdJ0sdTc&hl=en_GB&feature=player_embedded&version=3[/flash]
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:23am On Dec 21, 2010
aletheia:

@^^^
[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFNFkE7wNJk?fs=1&[/flash]

What a Mighty God we serve! Did anyone notice the verse in the Qur'an that broke the ice? Check it out in part 2 below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q40wQw2MLwY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman / What Is Your Take On Harvest And Bazaar? / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.