Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? (12767 Views)

Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. / Interview With Aisha Uzoechina (pastor's Daughter Who Converted To Islam) / Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Sweetnecta: 12:28am On Feb 06, 2011
@Seyibrown:

Seyi o. Youtube this: THE REAL STORY BEHIND TEMPLE OF MECCA & THE BLACK STONE!

Its telling us that jews and the earliest followers of Isa bin Maryam's movement went there for pilgrimage.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by seyibrown(f): 1:20am On Feb 06, 2011
^^^^ Bros, O to'jo meta ke! How's the family? E ku mukulumukenke! smiley
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:22am On Jan 24, 2012
Kuwait prince Abdullah al-sabah?
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by LagosShia: 9:40am On Jan 24, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Kuwait prince Abdullah al-sabah?

oh yeah,the son of Ola Adegbu,the 1st of Ijebu Land. grin
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:59pm On Jan 24, 2012
LagosShia:

oh yeah,the son of Ola Adegbu,the 1st of Ijebu Land. grin

Ijebu Land ko, Jebusite ni. tongue
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by goggs(m): 10:30pm On Jan 24, 2012
See how some people are invading this thread, hyperventilating about the stories here.  shocked grin

The decision of anybody to embrace Christianity is a personal one, taken without coercion. If some people feel strongly about it, too bad. But to come here and try to denounce people who wish to share their conversion story sounds like desperation and wanting to discredit the truth.

I recommend that they be ignored as we focus on those who have walked in to the light of Christ.

Before our very eyes millions are seeking God in spirit and in truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w46YJC7xgvk - 6 Million converts to Christ Aljazera interview with Sheikh Ahmad Al Katani

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2005/aug/2/20050802-115449-8165r/?page=all  Millions in China come to Christ

http://www.pashtunforums.com/religion-15/2-million-ethnic-muslims-convert-islam-19813/  2 million Russian Muslims convert to Christianity

And it goes on and on. What the require are prayers as the grow in their faith
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 24, 2012
Very funny thread  grin grin grin grin

Islam 

Christianity  more 

How's another man's conversion a yardstick for your own choice or validation of your faith? Sounds like herd mentality at its best

Bible - My people perish for lack of knowledge

Qu'ran - Do ye not reflect ?
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:17am On Jan 25, 2012
Watch how a Saudi Arabian Muslim gives his life to Christ on a live TV programme.

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL4upLajJSc?version=3&hl=en_GB[/flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL4upLajJSc
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by LagosShia: 12:27am On Jan 25, 2012
naijababe:

Very funny thread grin grin grin grin

Islam

Christianity more

How's another man's conversion a yardstick for your own choice or validation of your faith? Sounds like herd mentality at its best

one of the wisest posts if not the wisest ive read on nairaland so far!
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:23pm On Jan 25, 2012
naijababe:

Very funny thread  grin grin grin grin

Islam 

Christianity  more 

The thread is for any muslim who had converted to Christianity. How does that hurt you?
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:58pm On Jan 25, 2012
LagosShia:

one of the wisest posts if not the wisest ive read on nairaland so far!

If you will be wise I advise that you need to be sincere as that Saudi Arabian guy and be wise to the salvation of your soul.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 25, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

If you will be wise I advise that you need to be sincere as that Saudi Arabian guy and be wise to the salvation of your soul.

Now you are being funny
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by LagosShia: 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

you better help your brother,Joagbaje because i am dragging and sentencing all christians to hell and taking away their salvation:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-851721.64.html#msg10045668

so your help is needed there!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Sweetnecta: 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2012
Olaadegbu can never be an Ijebu man. We dont accept rejects in Ijebu land. We are muslims to the core that Ojude oba is our tradition all the way to Muhammad [as].

The christians among ijebus are owon atowu renwa.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by LagosShia: 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2012
poor ola Adegbu.

everyone is disowning him grin grin grin

may be it is because of the curse in Galatians 3:13 that he believes in.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2012
Sweetnecta:

Olaadegbu can never be an Ijebu man. We dont accept rejects in Ijebu land. We are muslims to the core that Ojude oba is our tradition all the way to Muhammad [as].

The christians among ijebus are owon atowu renwa.

So you also believe that you an Jebusite? This is what Islamic thinking does to your psyche? Tell us then when Yahweh chased you out of town?
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Sweetnecta: 5:19pm On Jan 25, 2012
I am an authentic Ijebu man of islamic soul.

Yahweh? I love Allah the Ellah of Jesus [as of to Jesus].
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:33pm On Jan 25, 2012
Sweetnecta:

I am an authentic Ijebu man of islamic soul.

You are a fake Ijebu man!  A true Ijebu man would not think that he migrated from the land of the Jebusites. tongue

Sweetnecta:

Yahweh? I love Allah the Ellah of Jesus [as of to Jesus].

Yahweh is not allah and Jesus is not Isa of the qur'an and Ijebu land is not the same thing as the Jebusites.  You need to get your money back from those who have deceived you.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:03pm On Jan 25, 2012
naijababe:

Now you are being funny

That Saudi Arabian former Muslim would tell you that it is a matter of death and life to become a Christian in that country and therefore not a funny matter. Have you watched his testimony at all?
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:33pm On Jan 25, 2012
Watch how a Saudi Arabian Muslim gives his life to Christ on a live TV programme
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by LagosShia: 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2012
@OLAADEGBU

please you should not waste your time with those fairytales about conversion into christianity because to me they really make no sense in them and also for you to post them and try to impress anyone with them.

you just need to make a quick search on the same youtube you are getting your videos from you get videos with convincing statements from priests,pastors,ministers,e.t.c. who left christianity for Islam.

dont try to think i am being bias for thinking that those claiming to embrace christianity are saying nonsense.you can see one more example of the nonsense stories i am talking about:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-849924.0.html

i think for people who know of the concept of "one with God is majority",i dont see what differnce it would make if people are converting.we all are meant to have personal conviction for what we believe in.the people that are converting to christianity are no infallible men.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

That Saudi Arabian former Muslim would tell you that it is a matter of death and life to become a Christian in that country and therefore not a funny matter.  Have you watched his testimony at all?

I do not need to watch any testimony to know that 90% of converts to christianity are either fakers or had no in-depth knowledge of Islam to start of with. I have practised both religions so I know what I am talking about.

Christianity = fairytales & borrowed pagan traditions. BTW, I am not a muslim either.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:32pm On Jan 25, 2012
LagosShia:

@OLAADEGBU

please you should not waste your time with those fairytales about conversion into christianity because to me they really make no sense in them and also for you to post them and try to impress anyone with them.

you just need to make a quick search on the same youtube you are getting your videos from you get videos with convincing statements from priests,pastors,ministers,e.t.c. who left christianity for Islam.

dont try to think i am being bias for thinking that those claiming to embrace christianity are saying nonsense.you can see one more example of the nonsense stories i am talking about:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-849924.0.html

i think for people who know of the concept of "one with God is majority",i dont see what differnce it would make if people are converting.we all are meant to have personal conviction for what we believe in.the people that are converting to christianity are no infallible men.

naijababe:

I do not need to watch any testimony to know that 90% of converts to christianity are either fakers or had no in-depth knowledge of Islam to start of with. I have practised both religions so I know what I am talking about.

Christianity = fairytales & borrowed pagan traditions. BTW, I am not a muslim either.

You don't know what you're talking about.  The fact that you practise religion does not mean that you understand what it means to have a living relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ.  If you think these converts are fakers like you used to be then don't bother with the thread and take the chill pill.  Why take panadol for another man's headache? wink
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

You don't know what you're talking about.  The fact that you practise religion does not mean that you understand what it means to have a[b] living relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ. [/b] If you think these converts are fakers like you used to be then don't bother with the thread and take the chill pill.  Why take panadol for another man's headache? wink

Very typical response grin grin grin grin.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by goggs(m): 10:58pm On Jan 25, 2012
it has happened. Thread derailed.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2012
Watch how a Saudi Arabian Muslim gives his life to Christ on a live TV programme
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 26, 2012
More are coming with millions more to follow.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by tomzman: 6:11pm On Jan 26, 2012
Imagine an alfa in the mosque who stands in front to lead others in prayer and all that could come out of his mouth was'IN THE NAME OF JESUS' shocked grin.His testimony and that of others is contained in a book titled 'How we found Jesus.20 ex-muslims testify' from the stable of GJO Moshay.The book is really a must read for all.
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:19pm On Jan 26, 2012
tomzman:

Imagine an alfa in the mosque who stands in front to lead others in prayer and all that could come out of his mouth was'IN THE NAME OF JESUS' shocked grin.His testimony and that of others is contained in a book titled 'How we found Jesus.20 ex-muslims testify' from the stable of GJO Moshay.The book is really a must read for all.

Have you heard of the testimony of one evangelist Balogun who used to be a muslim?
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by tomzman: 9:11am On Jan 27, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Have you heard of the testimony of one evangelist Balogun who used to be a muslim?
No.where can i get it to read?
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 27, 2012
Washington, D.C. (January 25, 2012) – International Christian Concern (ICC) has learned that on January 14[b] Somali Islamists arrested a Muslim father after two of his teenage children converted to Christianity in Kismayo, Somalia. The two sons of Mo’alim Mohamud Aw-Omar converted to Christianity late last year. They fled their homes following their conversion.[/b]

Members of the radical Islamic group, al-Shabaab, accused Aw-Omar of “failing to raise his sons as good Muslims” because[b] “good Muslims cannot convert to Christianity.[/b]” Aw-Omar, who is still a Muslim, insisted that his sons have memorized the Qur’an, fasted and prayed regularly and therefore[b] he should not be accused of failing his duties.[/b]

According to sources on the ground, the Islamists have refused to release Aw-Omar until his two sons return to Kismayo. This is unlikely to happen because the teenagers will be killed if they return. According to the strict interpretation of the Islamic sharia law that Al-Shabaab follows, leaving Islam is a crime punishable by death. The law is based on the Hadith “…The Prophet of Allah said, ‘If somebody [a Muslim] discards his religion, kill him” Bukhari (52:260).

Radical Islamists have killed a number of Christian converts in Somalia. This is the first confirmed case of a parent being arrested for the conversion of children.

In a statement to ICC, a Somali Christian leader said, “This tactic (of arresting parents for conversion of children) is apparently intended to discourage Muslims from converting to Christianity since their Muslim parents could be held accountable for their conversion. [/b]The Somali Islamists [b]have previously tried other failed harsh tactics such as summary executions of converts to minimize the number of Muslims converting to Christianity. Please pray for the Somali Christians, especially those living in Islamist controlled areas in southern Somalia.”

ICC’s Regional Manager for Africa, Jonathan Racho, said, “The Somali people have suffered enough. Al-Shabaab shouldn’t be allowed to continue terrorizing Somalis. We urge Al-Shabaab to respect the religious freedom of all Somalis. We also urge Christians around the world to pray for their brothers and sisters in Somalia.”

http://www.persecution.org/2012/01/25/isamists-arrest-a-muslim-father-after-his-sons-convert-to-christianity/
Re: Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is Your Take On Harvest And Bazaar? / 10 Things You Really Don’t Know About Christ / Should I, As A Christian Pay Tithe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.