Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Only God Can Give U A Job! The Notore Chemical Industries Example: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Only God Can Give U A Job! The Notore Chemical Industries Example: (12193 Views)

Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee / Notore Chemical Industry / Nafcon(notore) Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only God Can Give U A Job! The Notore Chemical Industries Example: by ckc(m): 2:27pm On Sep 26, 2008
Just want to use this forum to testify of the goodness of God to me.I lost my job on exactly 31st July of this year and since then has been roaming everywhere and spending hours upon hours on the internet trying to get another job.God finally blessed me with two jobs(though i rejected one of them) just yesterday.I got a very mouth-watering offer at Notore Chemical Industries Limited(former NAFCON) in just a week after my interview.As i was basking in the euphoria of my new "Bigger boy" status,another call came thro to me from Sendquicker Limited in PH(the offer I rejected due to it was a stipend/commissioned based job).I have a very bright future at Notore and it is the 1st time i will get a job based on my course of study-Agric Economics.Now I can relax and build a career with a salary that was 5times my former salary.I simply God's gift that he dropped on my laps! i still remember last wedenesday when we went to Onne for the Notore interview and suddenly they brought an unexpected test of maths and english.They said after the test, the remaining pple who made it where the people who would now go ahead for the main interview(lesson-be always prepared!).

I have some piece of advice for those of u that r still hoping on God for a new or better job.

1.)Be aggressive in ur applications.I almost applied to all the companies in PH,whether they were recruiting or not.U need to see my email outbox!

2.)Never get tired of Tuesday Guardian cos that is where I got the Notore advert(nobody's connection or IM) and never get tired of browsing daily on the internet.Visit online job sites such as nairaland and many of them that we hv now.The Sedquicker offer i rejected was gotten thro nairaland.

3.)Never get discouraged when u apply and apply and seems nothing is happening.Sometimes u will normally get discouraged,but u trudge on and keep applying.When u get tired to apply might be when u wuld hv gotten something.

4.)Pray and fast about it.Very important.God is the only connection.I tell u,all ur so-called uncles,friends,relatives,will do nothing for u cos it is really not their headache.Only u and God can do it.Therefore 4get all of them and struggle on ur own with God!

Mmmmm,wht else! Make do with above pieces of advice for now cos i gave them from a personal experience angle.GOD BLESS US ALL and grant u ur desired jobs in Jesus name.Ameeeeeeen!!!

3 Likes

Re: Only God Can Give U A Job! The Notore Chemical Industries Example: by chiking: 7:04pm On Sep 26, 2008
Congrats, pls can u update me on the result of the oral interview dat was held at notore on 4th of feb ds year.
Re: Only God Can Give U A Job! The Notore Chemical Industries Example: by BIZ: 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2008
This testimony is great!!! God is awesome indeed. I therefore use you as a point of contact to God to also bless me with my desired great job in no distance time. I however convey my congratulatory message to you. May this testimony be permanent in your life and God will still do greater things in your life (amen).
Re: Only God Can Give U A Job! The Notore Chemical Industries Example: by dove24u(m): 10:35am On Sep 27, 2008
Congratulation!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Only God Can Give U A Job! The Notore Chemical Industries Example: by karlken(m): 11:20am On Sep 27, 2008
Congrats! You are the bomb! God will continue to uplift you as you pray for others. smiley smiley
Re: Only God Can Give U A Job! The Notore Chemical Industries Example: by Wendy80(f): 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2008
To God be the Glory
Re: Only God Can Give U A Job! The Notore Chemical Industries Example: by ckc(m): 2:50pm On Sep 28, 2008
@ Chiking: Sorry I've not replied u since.I've not been online.I really dont know about the interview held in Feb.I didnt even know they had one by Feb. Mine was held in the middle of this month and I was called exactly a week after.

@all: Thanks and God blessssssssssssssss!
Re: Only God Can Give U A Job! The Notore Chemical Industries Example: by ddoby(f): 3:09pm On Oct 01, 2008
ckc, its a testimony indeed! thanks for the advice.
We need the encouragement from guys like u every now n then.

For Rememberin us in ur paradise, God will continue to meet all ur needs.

CONGRATS MAN!
Re: Only God Can Give U A Job! The Notore Chemical Industries Example: by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 19, 2009
Congrats my brother. I ve been on 'Notore's neck' for over a year now. I did not see the advert in the guardian but submitted my c.v in their head office here in lagos since october last year. Well, how mouth watering is the offer? I guess it is up to 2.5 million P.A. I am a graduate of crop/soil science with a 2.1 degree but grossly underemployed in a stock brokerage firm. Please reply this letter as I need additional info on how to join you. God bless you.
Re: Only God Can Give U A Job! The Notore Chemical Industries Example: by Ndipe(m): 5:45am On May 20, 2010
Praise the Lord for your testimonies, Amen.
Re: Only God Can Give U A Job! The Notore Chemical Industries Example: by farouk0403(m): 8:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
fidebbs:
Congrats my brother. I ve been on 'Notore's neck' for over a year now. I did not see the advert in the guardian but submitted my c.v in their head office here in lagos since october last year. Well, how mouth watering is the offer? I guess it is up to 2.5 million P.A. I am a graduate of crop/soil science with a 2.1 degree but grossly underemployed in a stock brokerage firm. Please reply this letter as I need additional info on how to join you. God bless you.

Good evening sir, this is an old post, but am just searching for the relevance of crop science, I got addmission into that course, pls what's the job prospects in that course I mean the companies that I can work? Should I study it. Please I need your advice thank you sir

(1) (Reply)

Registered For YOUWIN 2015? Come In And Let's Discuss / Premier Breweries Onitsha / Direction On How To Get To Adeniyi Jones Ikeja From Plamgroove

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.