Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:56 PM

How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland (135616 Views)

Seun, Too Many Topic On Front Page. / Project Topic On Human Resource Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Foxflames: 11:53pm On Sep 06, 2008
kool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Foxflames: 12:05am On Sep 07, 2008
kool

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by versil: 1:47pm On Apr 28, 2009
Even me since i joined nairaland, i have been unable to post. So what should i do

2 Likes

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by fundad: 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2009
need a God feaing guy,u can reach me on 08053672256

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by JobManager: 3:31am On Sep 13, 2009
Nice job Seun. Hope I have not flouted any rules yet? Ejor oo.

You r doing a great job. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by utmostayo(m): 10:30am On Sep 13, 2009
Thanks Oga Seun,

I thought ican jump start the procedure, i started a topic but noticed that is not forth coming to the limelight,
I now understand.

for how long will i be participating before i can start a new topic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by romero(m): 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2009
hi everyone. i feel fortunate to know this site. it is highly innovative.
i want us all to know that our contributions determine the quick or immidiate success of nairaland.
i also want us to know that it is very possible to get paid, one day, for our contribution. so let us continue to give it our best when contributing.

seun, please tell me when i will be qualify to post new topic as a new member even after several contributions.

also, kindly help me post this information urgently: WHAT IT TAKES TO START A BAKERY BUSINESS IN A NEW SITE WHERE I JUST MOVED TO; I ALREADY HAVE A PLOT OF LAND, HAVE MORE THAN ONE MILLION NAIRA IN MY ACCOUT TO INVEST.

Thanks a lot.

please revert.

2 Likes

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by bestman09(m): 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2009
Pls i want to post a topic here but i dont seem to find my way! I need help please

2 Likes

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Paulsopulu(m): 11:37am On Jun 17, 2010
Great to you all that makes this site so interesting. I'm searching info on how to post on this site and it just now that it appears quite clear to me. I sujest that moderator should create faq so that it will be easy to new users

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by PAIOUS(m): 9:14am On Jun 26, 2010
Dear NAIRALANDERS,

Please beware that the victory hotel job vacancy advert placement on guardian news paper of 24, June, 2010, is fraud. Don't be a victim. To be forewarned is to forearmed.

Love u all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by jahide(m): 1:14pm On Jul 02, 2011
How long will it take me to be able to post my own topic :
-* s.

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Nefsuttef: 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2011
Very curious and interesting site, rich in information on the topic, which is extremely rare in the network. Similarly, the party makijaz pernamentny is interesting.

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by blakky1: 6:09pm On Aug 23, 2011
Canada has launched a new skilled immigration strategy aimed at attracting more immigrants by providing better integration and support services to newcomers and immigrants already in Canada.The plan will bring together 12 Canadian immigration and settlement agencies, as well as employers, and social service providers to help migrants settle into the community.The aim is to create more opportunities for immigrants to form social connections, to encourage more small and medium sized businesses to hire foreign workers. It is also hoped that Ottawa will become a more attractive destination for businesses in sectors such as education and health care.Recent statistics show that approximately 6,300 immigrants move to Ottawa each year, which represents 100% of the net growth in the city's labour force. There are an additional 2,700 who enter as temporary migrant workers and another 2,300 who are students.The considerable number of immigration settlement services is seen as confusing, a problem that the initiative hopes to solve.Canada is one of the most popular destinations for skilled migrants. Many come under the federal skilled worker category, a Canada-wide immigration scheme, while others take advantage of schemes such as the Provincial Nominee scheme and the Quebec points system.This is to let you know that our company Greenway Express as a representing agent in Nigeria is really pleased to let out this cogent information that has been conceived for a longer time to the general populace, for assessment and more info txt your name and details to 08054265181 or come to our office

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by adammables: 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2011
We are the market leader in life insurance business and a major player in general insurance in nigeria today and our business is expanding rapidly, hence the need to employ self motivated MARKETING EXECUTIVES across lagos state.
Selected candidates will undergo intensive and comprehensive training with us, we offer in return
- career opportunity
- job security
- high income

Qualification:
bsc,hnd,ond,nce or higher degrees

How to apply :
send a text in this format name(space)qualification(space)location to 07031824020 or 08023023712
For example:
john hnd ikeja to 07031824020 or 08023023712

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by DADAMUSBAU: 7:56am On Apr 10, 2012
I GOT 238 IN MY JAMB FOR ACCOUNTING FOR UNILAG AS 1 & 2 CHOICE WHAT IS MY CHANCE?WHAT DO I NEED TO SCORE IN PUMTE?AND I CHOOSE COMMERCE AS THE ADDITIONAL UME SUBJ

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by ahmbell(m): 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2012
please my guys help me to unlock this huawei modem E153 IMEI:869604000393222

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Bisichi(m): 3:43am On Jul 29, 2012
Pls help. I ws able to post 2 topic but my subsequence attempts ve failed. What do i do? :'(

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by billchucks(m): 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2012
Free Foreign training on Entrepreneurship for Students by US Embassy (September – November 2012)
Are you wondering how you can
obtain a grant to fund your entrepreneurship studies or training abroad or outside the country?
Then, look no further as the United States embassy is looking for interested and qualified Nigerians to vie for the vacancy. As we all know, for any country to become developed the study of entrepreneurship cannot be overemphasized. This however, is not the case in the Nigerian University System where entrepreneurship studies are just being instituted. It is on this note that the free training being organized by the United States (US) Embassy for student leaders in Nigerian Universities is a welcome development.
The Benefit/Aim of the Entrepreneurship Training
The training seeks to expose student leaders to social entrepreneurship and how they can use their skill to solve social problems confronting society. With the training, students will now have the ability to confront social ills affecting the society as well as provide solutions thereby improving the lives of people around them.
Qualification/Selection Criteria
Students should:
1. Demonstrate strong leadership qualities
2. Have strong interest in social entrepreneurship.
3. Be fluent in English.
4. Be 18-25years of age.
5. Have strong recommendation from referees and alongside [http://www.compellingadverts..com/2012/10/free-foreign-training-on.html]other requirement[/url]http://www.compellingadverts..com/2012/10/free-foreign-training-on.html

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by hlthisetty: 2:29pm On Oct 25, 2012
vacancy! vacancy!! vacancy!!!
A Newly established multinational company is urgently recruiting for young, vibrant graduates to fill the following positions in the company's head and branch office:
- customer relation officers
- public relation officers
- human resources officers
- nutritionists
- health facilitators
- biochemists
- microbiologist
- laboratory scientist
Requirements
Applicants must possess minimum of OND
-must have a good communication skill
-must be self motivated
-must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
-must be able to work under pressure
-must be able to work with little or no supervision to achieve accurate results.
Interested Applicants should forward cv (name, phone no, qualification &location)to hlthisetty@yahoo.com within a week of this advert.
Note: Application is strictly for residents in lagos, ibadan, osun, ondo, delta, pH.

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by oyewale0001(m): 1:00am On Nov 25, 2012
dnt worry

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by begwong: 2:19pm On Nov 25, 2012
ok[b]ok[/b]ok

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by HoneyPrincess(f): 9:49am On Dec 13, 2012
Dis is rubbish and frustrating

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria / Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) / Some Powerful And Heartbreaking Photos From The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.