Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland (135960 Views)

Seun, Too Many Topic On Front Page. / Project Topic On Human Resource Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Krisgift(f): 3:48pm On Jan 21, 2013
Hmm,i dnt undastnd

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Zillious(m): 9:35am On Feb 10, 2013
Seun: Topics are featured if I think some people might find them interesting. Sometimes my choices are very random.

Yeah

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by blit: 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2013
A bus carrying many
people crashed on an icy
road, burst into flames
and killed everyone.
Upon arrival in heaven,
God says "Since u've died in a terrible way, I'll
grant U one wish before
I let U into heaven."
The first woman, being
a person alwz concernd
on her looks, comes up to God nd say "I wish to
be beautiful." God grants
her wish. The next
person can't decide on
what to wish for so
endsup wishing for the same thing. At this
point Akpos who was
last on the queue startd
to laugh. The next
couple of people make
their wish to become beautiful and Akpos
laughs even louder. One
after the other the
people wishes the same
thing and the closer God
gets to the end of the line the harder Akpos
laughs. When God finally
reaches him, He asks
"What is ur wish my
son?" Akpos said "MAKE
THEM UGLY AGAIN."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by nonnysmilez: 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2013
jg87yggfcfgxukluyxdtsyhgh

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by baruten67(m): 7:57am On Apr 06, 2013
Pls how do I post a topic on this thread

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by honourableseyi: 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2013
Please i want to join and existing thread, how do i do this? I am a new member

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Emmafman1(m): 11:16pm On Apr 27, 2013
Do u think JAMB is strickly marked and giving marks accordind to performance? Share ur views

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by ekenzify(m): 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2013
gud

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Oralcode(m): 9:36am On May 12, 2013
[b][/b]This is helpful.thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Obiagu1(m): 1:54am On May 13, 2013

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by omolola48: 8:28am On May 23, 2013
Hi Seun, I am a new member here, and I have been following funaab's thread, but anytime I want to reply, I get an error message which says 'Sorry, you can't post in this section yet. Please try again in a week or so. What could be the problem

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Bunda95: 3:42am On May 26, 2013
I m gonna try that ..take a look at my blog and comment on how it is [url=worldgists..com]www.worldgists..com[/url]

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Swaggot00(m): 11:35am On Jun 05, 2013
Seun: 1) Go to the bottom of the page
2) Search for what you want to discuss.
3) Visit the topic and click the REPLY button.

If you can't find your desired topic,
1) Go to the home page
2) Visit the section that you want to post about e.g. "Business" or "Computer"
3) Click the NEW TOPIC button after reading the rules.

New members cannot post new topics. They must participate for a while first!
hmm

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by danex67(m): 7:39am On Jun 06, 2013
Why do you remove my posts or get it hidden, pls if there is anything to be put in place, then let me know. Atleast i dont post scams or derogatory posts here...thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by boyisfine: 10:49pm On Jun 08, 2013
How to print recharge cards at wholesellers price on the internet
Mail alphadynamicdata@ymail.com

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by sinclairbash(m): 9:11am On Jun 10, 2013
Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Andyblaze: 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2013
Seun: Topics are featured if I think some people might find them interesting. Sometimes my choices are very random.

Hi seun please how do i post a youtube link to show as a video media..other people do it but when i post a video here it shows as a link rather than as a media player video and secondly...how can i post a link here with just a sort of CLICK HERE tag rather than posting the whole link...like for a music video u can post download here rather than posting the link. please endeavour to reply

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by mfisk(m): 11:58pm On Jun 20, 2013
Michael I. 'Fisk Onyi shared Comrade Olanrewaju Oluwaseyi Relish's status update.
Comrade Olanrewaju Oluwaseyi Relish
#Bleep dem Government# I was embarrased by policemen just some hour ago. I'm on my way home from my baking industry and I notice my car is making some sound so I try to park it in my mechanic workshop to check it for mi. Then took bike home cuz I'm almost home already. While going I saw these policemen stopped d bike I took I was even thinkin maybe they wanna ask of his bike document. I was suprised wen dey ask me to get down nd ask! may they know me. I decide to give dem my I'd card one of dem just drag my fone and collect it. Another one took my playbook frm me. They now ask me to flw dem to their motor. So I av no choice dan to flw dem wen we get there. I ask dem wat is my offence. They said I sud enta their bus else dey will hit me. So I enta. They also arrest 2 others guy di way dey did to me. D one wt my fone ask of my password I reply I can't give u cuz itz my privacy dat dey ar just embarrasing me. One of dem told me he will slap me if I don't say my password he even ask me shey I be Obasanjo ni. I say I can't I can rather open d fone for him dan give dem d password. So dey gave me d fone and I enta my password. So dey search through dey found nottin same to my playbook. On our way goin they were just branching @those agbero Garage nd collect money frm dem. They burst anoda guy wen we ar goin of which he also get down to buy sometin in a shop. Until wen we get to d station wen dey try to collect my wallet dey now saw my I'd card 'RELISH' dey now ask me am I d one den I replied yes. Dey now return all my properties back to me. Though dey also try to pleadin nd persuadin me. Where I'm goin is if dey neva heard of my name nko dey will just put me in a cell without commited any crime. Cuz I left d other three guys there.

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Avidfz: 7:17am On Jun 24, 2013
Treat and Dry up ur toilet...
Benfits
1.it prevents all infections(WOMAN AND MAN INFECTIONS) of the toilet.
2.it kills all rats,flies etc,
3.it takes control on toilet heat or vapour.
4.it prevents toilet from getting full up in time,ie instead of 1year,it will full next year.
6.natural and economical,dou there are some fresh leafs and herbs for any kind of chronic or old infection avalible...
It is good to treat your toilet each 3month as it was comfirmed by the International Ministry Of Health...
Be safe,be protected. . . Middi Donavidfz 08182959831

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Avidfz: 7:20am On Jun 24, 2013
Treat and Dry up ur toilet...
Benfits
1.it prevents all infections(WOMAN AND MAN INFECTIONS) of the toilet.
2.it kills all rats,flies etc,
3.it takes control on toilet heat or vapour.
4.it prevents toilet from getting full up in time,ie instead of 1year,it will full next year.
6.natural and economical,dou there are some fresh leafs and herbs for any kind of chronic or old infection avalible...
It is good to treat your toilet each 3month as it was comfirmed by the International Ministry Of Health...
Be safe,be protected. . . Middi Donavidfz 08182959831 . . .

1) Go to the home page

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by OGHENE316(m): 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2013
who has the best album so far?

2 Likes

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Hadeehart101(f): 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2013

1) Go to the home page

hmmmm, am actually finding it very difficult posting a new topic. And i av clearly followed these steps.

3 Likes

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by omobarBlog(m): 10:03am On Jul 11, 2013
very simple thanks..you can also contact me on my link http://www.omobar..com

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by chuchume: 11:46am On Jul 14, 2013
ETihad airways is the worst company in the whole word

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria / Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) / Some Powerful And Heartbreaking Photos From The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.