Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:54 PM

How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland (135612 Views)

Seun, Too Many Topic On Front Page. / Project Topic On Human Resource Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by ShackAttack: 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2013
Seun: 1) Go to the bottom of the page
2) Search for what you want to discuss.
3) Visit the topic and click the REPLY button.

If you can't find your desired topic,
1) Go to the home page
2) Visit the section that you want to post about e.g. "Business" or "Computer"
3) Click the NEW TOPIC button after reading the rules.

New members cannot post new topics. They must participate for a while first!

RE: MR SEUN (Nairaland)
How can I compose a post that will feature a video in it?

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Adamsynox(m): 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2013
It sucks
Avidfz: Treat and Dry up ur toilet...
Benfits
1.it prevents all infections(WOMAN AND MAN INFECTIONS) of the toilet.
2.it kills all rats,flies etc,
3.it takes control on toilet heat or vapour.
4.it prevents toilet from getting full up in time,ie instead of 1year,it will full next year.
6.natural and economical,dou there are some fresh leafs and herbs for any kind of chronic or old infection avalible...
It is good to treat your toilet each 3month as it was comfirmed by the International Ministry Of Health...
Be safe,be protected. . . Middi Donavidfz 08182959831 . . .
It sucks

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by eti9ers: 9:25am On Jul 24, 2013
hi just found a networking site that will help you generate cash http://www.bidroop.com/ you can register with these codes
krOptCv0
VkcT216i
qMjB69GZ
krOptCv0

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2013
Pls how do i insert picture on a post?
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by nguraAondohemba(m): 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2013
Language as oughtstanding feature in contemporary African Drama

Contemporary African Drama started since 1960's.It has since been different from classical Drama that agitates for some standing features of drama.Language is one of the features of contemporary African Drama that is prominent or outstanding.The question about the use of Language in African literature started since 1962, in a Conference of African writers in Makarere,Uganda.The question of the use of Language in African literature has been abortive. There existed two powerful groups of thought about what the Language of African Literature would look like:The Indiginist essentialist and Indiginist Hybridity.

The former led by Frantz Fanon advocates for the total use of local languages in African Literature while the latter led by Chinua Achebe opposes it on the ground that English /French as second languages have international intelligibility.They maintain that the foreign languages should be used with african experiences.

Post-Indiginist tries to narrow the gap between the two aforementioned schools.The school calls for thematic issue in relation to the use of language.If the issue deals with the local people then the the local language of the people be used and the vice versa.[b]Language as oughtstanding feature in contemporary African Drama

Contemporary African Drama started since 1960's.It has since been different from classical Drama that agitates for some standing features of drama.Language is one of the features of contemporary African Drama that is prominent or outstanding.The question about the use of Language in African literature started since 1962, in a Conference of African writers in Makarere,Uganda.The question of the use of Language in African literature has been abortive. There existed two powerful groups of thought about what the Language of African Literature would look like:The Indiginist essentialist and Indiginist Hybridity.

The former led by Frantz Fanon advocates for the total use of local languages in African Literature while the latter led by Chinua Achebe opposes it on the ground that English /French as second languages have international intelligibility.They maintain that the foreign languages should be used with african experiences.

Post-Indiginist tries to narrow the gap between the two aforementioned schools.The school calls for thematic issue in relation to the use of language.If the issue deals with the local people then the the local language of the people be used and the vice versa.[/b]Language as oughtstanding feature in contemporary African Drama

Post-Indiginist tries to narrow the gap between the two aforementioned schools.The school calls for thematic issue in relation to the use of language.If the issue deals with the local people then the the local language of the people be used and the vice versa.

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by goist(m): 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2013
Nigeria:the giant of Africa! N̶̲̥̅̊o̲̣̥w̶̲̥̅̊ i know why we aя̩ε̲̣ called the giant in the continent.we take three Goliath steps backwards aπϑ only a David step forward. We have legalise almost all illegality. We've legalise bad roads, bad governerns, corruption,indecency,insecurity,poor netwrks,poor quality education,poor health, porverty,power failure,smuggling of arms...just almost anytin illegal, we've legalised. The recent one is wickedness aπϑ underage marriage. Dunno what illegalty we aя̩ε̲̣ going to legalise come 2014,but am sure that rigging of elections will be legalised in 2015. Its just a crying shame that the labors of our past heroes is now in vain and shambles. My country has become a by-word for failure. Arise Oo◌◦◦°°˚ compatriot and let's fight for what is right. The tongue cannot be ignorant of what the mouth is chewing. If we choose to sweep our problems under the rug without solving them,we don't need a sayer to tell us that it will come back to hunt us 1day. Nigeria! Ǧ☺☺ϑ people, great nation, bad leaders!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by goist(m): 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2013
[center][/center][centerNigeria:the giant of Africa! N̶̲̥̅̊o̲̣̥w̶̲̥̅̊ i know why we aя̩ε̲̣ called the giant in the continent.we take three Goliath steps backwards aπϑ only a David step forward. We have legalise almost all illegality. We've legalise bad roads, bad governerns, corruption,indecency,insecurity,poor netwrks,poor quality education,poor health, porverty,power failure,smuggling of arms...just almost anytin illegal, we've legalised. The recent one is wickedness aπϑ underage marriage. Dunno what illegalty we aя̩ε̲̣ going to legalise come 2014,but am sure that rigging of elections will be legalised in 2015. Its just a crying shame that the labors of our past heroes is now in vain and shambles. My country has become a by-word for failure. Arise Oo◌◦◦°°˚ compatriot and let's fight for what is right. The tongue cannot be ignorant of what the mouth is chewing. If we choose to sweep our problems under the rug without solving them,we don't need a sayer to tell us that it will come back to hunt us 1day. Nigeria! Ǧ☺☺ϑ people, great nation, bad leaders!!![left][/left]

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2013
Evritym i try 2 post on d uniben thread, ...i tellz me 2 try again after a week or so

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 31, 2013
goist: [center][/center][centerNigeria:the giant of Africa! N̶̲̥̅̊o̲̣̥w̶̲̥̅̊ i know why we aя̩ε̲̣ called the giant in the continent.we take three Goliath steps backwards aπϑ only a David step forward. We have legalise almost all illegality. We've legalise bad roads, bad governerns, corruption,indecency,insecurity,poor netwrks,poor quality education,poor health, porverty,power failure,smuggling of arms...just almost anytin illegal, we've legalised. The recent one is wickedness aπϑ underage marriage. Dunno what illegalty we aя̩ε̲̣ going to legalise come 2014,but am sure that rigging of elections will be legalised in 2015. Its just a crying shame that the labors of our past heroes is now in vain and shambles. My country has become a by-word for failure. Arise Oo◌◦◦°°˚ compatriot and let's fight for what is right. The tongue cannot be ignorant of what the mouth is chewing. If we choose to sweep our problems under the rug without solving them,we don't need a sayer to tell us that it will come back to hunt us 1day. Nigeria! Ǧ☺☺ϑ people, great nation, bad leaders!!![left][/left]
kul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 31, 2013
eti9ers: hi just found a networking site that will help you generate cash http://www.bidroop.com/ you can register with these codes
krOptCv0
VkcT216i
qMjB69GZ
krOptCv0
coool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by monomex: 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2013
Moderator, this new appearance of nairaland is so boring and uneasy to use on mobile phone. It will be appreciated if you could revise it to the old form or make it mor user friendly especially on phones.
Thanks.
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by monomex: 7:28pm On Jul 31, 2013
monomex: Moderator, this new appearance of nairaland is so boring and uneasy to use on mobile phone. It will be appreciated if you could revise it to the old form or make it mor user friendly especially on phones.
Thanks.
Ehen!...better! This is d real nairaland website I've always known.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by drey22(m): 4:22am On Aug 01, 2013
hey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by obyube: 8:32am On Aug 05, 2013
undecided[color=#770077][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Too long,can't finish it,pls somebdy shld summary t 4 me. Tax.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by meritrade: 1:39pm On Aug 06, 2013
Seun,thank you for the explanations.
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by nolaguy(m): 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2013
Please someone tell me how to post a new topic, this has been giving me a headache for a while...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by TheTrailBLAZER: 6:58am On Aug 09, 2013
Goodmorning Sir! Please Help a Nigerian Youth win an International Essay Competiton by visiting this link & "like" the ESSAY 1.https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=591056814279788&id=325227374196068&refid=17 Also, kindly share this link too through all your social networks to canvass more likes for this Nigerian to win. He has made us proud. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by SANKET7496: 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2013
i need activation code for
photostudio on ma bb curve 8520,my
pin is 27787627 help me pls...

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by JoktyJohn(m): 8:39am On Aug 14, 2013
guy pls i need to know hw to put my topic at the front page...

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by borntwice2008(m): 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2013
Nigeria: Police Disown Officers Begging On Highways 
The Kogi State Police Command has said policemen accused of begging motorists on the Abuja-Lokoja for money to repair their patrol vehicles and to fuel them are not its personnel.

It, however, promised to investigate the matter to unmask the culprits.

Motorists plying the ever - busy Abuja-Lokoja Expressway, which linked the northern and southern parts of the country, have complained of routine harassment and embarrassment by policemen patrolling the route, who openly solicit for financial assistance to fuel and repair their operational vehicles.

When LEADERSHIP Sunday contacted the command's public relations officer, Mr Romanus Nwaneri, on the development, he said that these involved in the act couldn't have been policemen, adding that they could "be other people who are ready to tarnish the image of the police because the police Force is too refined for its officers to beg for money on the road".

Nwaneri stated that the Force would investigate the allegations to unmask the suspects.

The motorists had alleged that policemen on Post and Guard (Pand G) on the road have been openly begging them for money to fix their broken down operation vehicles.

One of the affected motorists, who sought anonymity, decried the attitude of the police officers and appealed to the police authorities to address the matter.

He alleged that cases of policemen soliciting for funds from travellers were common among men and officers of the Kotokarfe and Chikara units of Nigeria Police, pointing out that the policemen usually complained of broken down operations vehicles and lack of money to fuel them
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Anuoluwap(m): 3:19am On Aug 21, 2013

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Anuoluwap(m): 3:30am On Aug 21, 2013
JoktyJohn: guy pls i need to know hw to put my topic at the front page...
1. post news with source.
2. Make your post as interesting and informative as it may be so as to attract attention.
3. Follow the rules and regulations while posting.
4. Images help.
5. Lastly, Moderators differ as such u shoudn't be discouraged if u couldn't be granted Frontpage. Some of them na OLOSHO, if na woman post topic dem go quickly transfer go frontpage even without a single comment. That's 9ja for u.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 22, 2013
seun pls i want to ask if there's a feature for changing ur nl username. If no, can't u try and integrate such feature. I really need to change my username, for serious security reasons. I do hope u'll not read and pass, but read and reply me o! Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Anuoluwap(m): 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2013
Server Overwhelmed Can't Post Topic

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Anuoluwap(m): 2:13pm On Aug 23, 2013
booqee: seun pls i want to ask if there's a feature for changing ur nl username. If no, can't u try and integrate such feature. I really need to change my username, for serious security reasons. I do hope u'll not read and pass, but read and reply me o! Thanks.
booqee naa nice na

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by sanvee(f): 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2013
check out dis story http:///15BqHRI

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2013
I got banned I in some section of nairaland without seeing the reason for my ban or breaking any rules

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Seun(m): 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2013
Andyblaze:

Hi seun please how do i post a youtube link to show as a video media..other people do it but when i post a video here it shows as a link rather than as a media player video and secondly...how can i post a link here with just a sort of CLICK HERE tag rather than posting the whole link...like for a music video u can post download here rather than posting the link. please endeavour to reply
View the links posted by those people and post your links in a similar manner.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria / Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) / Some Powerful And Heartbreaking Photos From The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.