Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,779 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland (135955 Views)

Seun, Too Many Topic On Front Page. / Project Topic On Human Resource Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by raven2jade: 6:59am On Aug 15, 2015
Mr seun, i want to place an ad for making a specific kind of hair in abuja and i dont think i need a banner for that. please i need to know how you ll charge and how to go about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by salau01(m): 9:27am On Aug 21, 2015
Its a great job you people are doing teaching the new converts how to use the app, for more visit www.latestforya..com and follow on Instagram and twitter @salau01
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by ahamonyeka(m): 3:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
Seun:
1) Go to the bottom of the page
2) Search for what you want to discuss.
3) Visit the topic and click the REPLY button.

If you can't find your desired topic,
1) Go to the home page
2) Visit the section that you want to post about e.g. "Business" or "Computer"
3) Click the NEW TOPIC button after reading the rules.

New members cannot post new topics. They must participate for a while first!
please how can I upload a picture with my topic?

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Bohia(m): 10:40am On Aug 22, 2015
Hello Seun,I can't see a thread for Environmental topics. Please,can that be added?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by abbapee: 5:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
pls help mi house m going for batch b this yr n m having this error "The Name specified on the senate List does not match with the Name on JAMB Record. For married women, use maiden name as surname.(You cannot register, Contact your Institution) used by none"

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by ibracomms: 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
Are you looking for authentic phone accessories do check out our mall on this site, we shall be pleased to do business with you.
http://kandeo.com.ng/seller/ibracommstore

Also follow us on our blog to see daily new on new features about what we have in stock.
ibracommsstore..com

Are you looking for authentic phone accessories do check out our mall on this site, we shall be pleased to do business with you.
http://kandeo.com.ng/seller/ibracommstore

Also follow us on our blog to see daily new on new features about what we have in stock.
ibracommsstore..com
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by ttnl2015: 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
See can't find the NEW TOPIC button angry angry angry
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Puvproperties(m): 6:24am On Sep 25, 2015
A full plot of land with bungalow on it available for sale at OJOTA. Features: well fence compound with gate, well Tared street with drainage system, 5 minutes drive to either Ikorodu road or Ogudu road, well secure and violence free environment.
On off Roju avenue off Ikorodu road.
Asking price 15 millions
Call or WhatsApp 08032222501

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Puvproperties(m): 6:34am On Sep 25, 2015
A block of 4 flat available for sale at OJOTA,
Asking price 30 millions
Call or whatsapp 08032222501
Or visit www.puvproperties.com.ng.
For more INFO:
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by LORDON(m): 11:36am On Sep 30, 2015
Thanks
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by babyface98: 5:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
How can i post on NL.
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Shininstar30(f): 10:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
Somebody pls help, I keep getting barred whenever I try posting a topic
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by uneeking(m): 3:23am On Oct 27, 2015
ttnl2015:
See can't find the NEW TOPIC button angry angry angry
I am also at a loss on how to post anew topic here. Anyone with an idea?
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by zplendid(m): 2:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
First of All what is wasere. Wasere bets on more than 200 Football Leagues globally with 1,000 Live-In-Play games a week. It is a website that Allows you to place bets and win money easily for as low as #1. There is a referral way to earn.money easily. Click on my referral and create an account to get earn (http://www.wasere.com/freebet/07035992499 ). Note that Wasere.com is new and desperate to get new customers. Now straight to making money. ###########How to Place a Bet######### 1. Open your your web browser and type in: wasere.com 2. When the Wasere homepage appears click on login 3. Enter your number and password to proceed to your account 4. Select the sports option on the menu, let’s say football 5. Use the sports menu on the left of screen to find the league or country of your choice, or you can search for the team 6. Make your selection(s) up to a maximum of 30 7. Enter your desired stake, the amount you wish to bet. The minimum is just N1! 8. Click on “place bet” Note: if it displays "price has changed", click on proceed to accept the new price and the bet will be processed or else click to remove the selection from your betslip and start again. How to Check My Bets & Account Statement 1. Open your web browser and type in: wasere.com 2. When the Wasere page appears click on login 3. Enter your number and password to access your account 4. Click "Menu" top right 5. Select the option you wish to use from the dropdown list Note: Clicking on ‘My Bets’ lists all of your bets while clicking on ‘Statement’ lists every account transaction: deposits, withdrawals, bets and payouts. ################################### Betting trick without using a dime only on wasere . 1. Follow my unique referral link. You need to follow through the referral for it to work. 2. Sign up and you would receive a free #100. 3. After recieving #100 you would get a text message to activate your Account of which is a most to place your free bet. 4. After authentication. Place your bet and start earning without using a dime. Link once more http://www.wasere.com/ freebet/07035992499 YOU CAN THANK ME LATER. Remember you have Notting to loose in trying except to gain cool cash. :-)
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by blunt2dcore(m): 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2015
Wow!!! shocked Finally , I passed my PMP exam today!!! I'm the happiest man on earth today grin....
It was not an easy journey, learning the concepts of global best practices in Project management. The sleepless nights, constant and consistent study and dedication wasn't a piece of cake @ all. then comes the journey to the battle field "prometric centre" in Ghana (travelld frm Nigeria) for the acid test. As I undertook d journey of 200 standard questions for 4 hours, applying my own skills, tools & techniques...took my first run in 2hr:30mins and 2nd run to finish the "marked for review" calculations for 1hr:30mins....& some few brain tasking questions ...all along I knew I was winning & was sure gonna win....then I took the 5mins survey before submission for scoring .....then the 15secs wait..."mehn" my eyes were wide shut praying & thinking..."I've really come a long way"......then I opened my eyes and saw "CONGRATULATIONS!!!!" I didn't realize I was jumping with joy when the fair guy(supervisor) tapped me to calm down.....my joy knew no bounds...I started ds joni over 2 years ago and here I am today.. a Victor, a certified PMP....!!!! r u interested in my lessons learned experience,don't hesitate to hit me on harbeehollar@gmail.com
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Goodhouse: 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
You can rent the following material handling equipment
Cranes (Wheel, crawlers, all-terrain, mobile etc.)
Forklift including telescopic variants
Hiab
Swamp buggy
etc.

You can rent the following earthmoving equipment
Dozers
Backhoe Loader
Graders
Excavators
Dumpers
Tippers
Compactor

You can rent the following General Purpose Equipment
Generator (From as low as 2.5Kva to as high as 500Kva)
Welding machines
Towing vehicles
Portacabin
Concrete mixer
Scaffoldings
Empty intermodal containers

Call: 08180136383, 08030716105, 08168668899
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by JacksonD7: 9:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
Thanks Seun nice info
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by QueenPoba: 5:57am On Nov 07, 2015
Quite helpful, ,,,thanks
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Semtu(m): 7:19am On Nov 16, 2015
Lol
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by terrylin0501(m): 6:46am On Nov 24, 2015
Hello Sir,
Do you need concrete mixer lately?
Goodhouse:
You can rent the following material handling equipment
Cranes (Wheel, crawlers, all-terrain, mobile etc.)
Forklift including telescopic variants
Hiab
Swamp buggy
etc.

You can rent the following earthmoving equipment
Dozers
Backhoe Loader
Graders
Excavators
Dumpers
Tippers
Compactor

You can rent the following General Purpose Equipment
Generator (From as low as 2.5Kva to as high as 500Kva)
Welding machines
Towing vehicles
Portacabin
Concrete mixer
Scaffoldings
Empty intermodal containers

Call: 08180136383, 08030716105, 08168668899

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by TITIEBI(m): 10:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
Easy steps
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Marl01: 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
Thanks for the info
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Easycheddah(m): 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
where is the button abeg i wan post my own topic jor
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by hmzubair(m): 8:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
Thanks very helpful.
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Pobnen1: 7:00am On Jan 23, 2016
very helpful.
Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by Yusbint: 11:50am On Feb 07, 2016
I GOT AN IV DAT HAVE BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR NNPC TRAINING. DAT I SHOULD PAY 21500 INTO A ZENITH BANK ACOUNT. AND TO COME WITH D TELLER TO THE TRAIN HALL AT NNPC TOWER ABUJA. PLS IS DIS NOT A SCAM. MY PPL

1 Like

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by passee: 1:44am On Feb 21, 2016
4 badroom bungalow for sale at #5000,000 ...please call owner directly... 08034321492[b][/b][color=#000099][/color]

Re: How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland by sham8co(m): 2:18am On Mar 05, 2016
okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply)

Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria / Pregnant Gaboon Viper With 30 Babies Killed (Graphic Photos) / Some Powerful And Heartbreaking Photos From The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.