Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Is There A Direct Flight To Cayman Islands - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is There A Direct Flight To Cayman Islands (3054 Views)

Any Direct Flight From Ilorin To Kano? / Low Fares From Nigeria To New York: Direct Flight-delta Airlines. / New: Direct Flight From Lagos To Newyork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Direct Flight To Cayman Islands by eniolafeyi(m): 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2008
Hello Guys pls help me out with Getting to Cayman Island. Is there a direct flight from Nigeria
Re: Is There A Direct Flight To Cayman Islands by elctroguru(m): 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2008
Nope there is no direct flight from any part of Africa to the Caribbean, U'll need a transit Visa, but it also depends solemly on the kind of passport you have, Some nationals does not require visa to transit some part of europe
Re: Is There A Direct Flight To Cayman Islands by eniolafeyi(m): 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2008
If i have a student Visa of Cayman Islands, Pls, tell me the procedure to take to get there.
Re: Is There A Direct Flight To Cayman Islands by wreck(m): 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2008
let me congratulate you first.back to your uestion,you can not get a direct fligth to cayman island.but here is a way out.you can get a ticket to dubai .get a tiket to cuba from there ,cayman island is about an hour from havana cuba.for your all round trip it will it will coss you about 2970 dollars.wish you all the best.
Re: Is There A Direct Flight To Cayman Islands by Bossman(m): 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2008
There are also direct flights from some US cities.
Re: Is There A Direct Flight To Cayman Islands by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2008
Oh boy, u fit connect me Cayman Islands. I need to go with you, money is not the problem, i can finance myself.
Re: Is There A Direct Flight To Cayman Islands by promise2(f): 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2008
Bigmodo,
You are still in Niaja? you never get person who don help u travell?
Re: Is There A Direct Flight To Cayman Islands by promise2(f): 9:41pm On Oct 01, 2008
Bigmodo,
You are still in Niaja? you never get person who don help u travell?
Re: Is There A Direct Flight To Cayman Islands by shotster50(m): 3:29am On Oct 03, 2008
Check with travel agencies
Re: Is There A Direct Flight To Cayman Islands by kenforum(m): 9:53am On Jan 19, 2009
Hello!
Yes,there is no direct flight from Nigeria to Cayman Island or any other Country in the Caribbeans and normally you need a transit visa.But,as a Travel and Tour Planner i am,there are two ways we can package you to get to your destination with or without transit visa.
1) Similar to what "wreck" posted,we can package your ticket in such a way that you will not need a transit visa to travel from here Nigeria to Cayman Island.
2) We can also arrange a transit Visa to an European Country through where you can get yourself to Cayman Island. The decision is yours.

So,if you are serious and interested,please call me:08052778461 or 08037060650.

Goodluck.
Re: Is There A Direct Flight To Cayman Islands by Thadude(m): 5:28pm On Jan 19, 2009
@Kenforum,
I thought travel packaging is for those without geniue travel documents, i didnt hear him say he hasnt got geniue travel docs.
Re: Is There A Direct Flight To Cayman Islands by kenforum(m): 9:23am On Jan 20, 2009
Tha_dude:

@Kenforum,
I thought travel packaging is for those without geniue travel documents, i didnt hear him say he hasnt got geniue travel docs.

Tha_dude
You misunderstood it all.Travel package is never for those without geniue travel documents and i never said that he had not genuine travel document.What i meant was ticket package without which a passenger finds it difficult to travel to the Caribbeans from here Nigeria,irrespective of the type of Travel documents you have.And i stated the two ways we do handle that.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

My Maiduguri Visit (pix) / Top Ten Most Expensive Hotels In Nigeria At A Glance (see Charges Per Night) / Lady, 32, Who Owns 10 Private Jets Goes Viral As She Enters The Public Eye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.