Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? - Islam for Muslims (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? (64392 Views)

Ayatul Kursi - The Ayah Of The Throne / Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 / Muslims: What Did You Learn In Islam Recently? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by Bashbaba(m): 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2009
May Allah be pleased with you all . (Amin)

Honestly, I dont know what to add as you have virtually said it all .My favourite Surah/Ayah is everything contained in that glorious revelation called the Holy Qur'an.But for Allah's sake and the continuity of this thread for Muslim Ummah, I will make the following contributions:

Recite any part of the Glorious Qur'an or call to prayer (Adhan) and you will get my one year old boy,Khalid weeping.
For me,it depends on my mood.Many Ayahs do send thrills down my spine depending on the message they convey.I will categorize my favorite Ayahs and Surahs as thus as they are too numerous to mention one after the other:

1.The mother of the book ,the opening chapter with several names:Suratul Fatiha.what a wonderful chapter! A must to recite for all muslims at least 17 times in a day.
A Surah that allows a muslim to seek for the straight way(guardiance) which Allah responded to in  the following chapter and other parts of the Quran.Wow! You need to go through the Tafsir of this surah to know how magnificient it is.Just as if Muslims wrote it and Allah keeps on answering us from other parts of the Quran.I love it so much when it comes to 1:5 (Thee do we worship And Thine aid we seek) AND I will always quickly put in all my requests before Allah while am at this part of the Surah as Allah had promised to answer us IF ONLY HIS AID AND ASSISSTANCE WE SEEK!

2.When it comes to remembrance of my late dad who left me at the age of three,barely 30 years ago, Wakia is always my favourite.My favourite  Ayah here is 5:89.It gives me reassurrance about Allah granting him this promise of paradise.

3.For the sake of the seal of all Prophets,Muhammed, I choose as my favourite ,Muhammad.The last Ayah  47:38 gives me satisfaction as Allah is not ashamed of subtituting  us if we fail to thread His path.

4.To be sunatic, I choose Al- Mulk and Al-Sajadah as my favourites.For Rosul recommend these for muslims before going to sleep.Two things make me happy here as we carry about our religion activities.In Mulk 67:13 where Allah said '' And whether ye hide Your word or publish it,He certainly has (full) knowledge,Of the secrets of (all) hearts.This is also testified in Al-Araf:55''Call on your Lord With humility and in private For Allah loveth not Those who trespass beyond bounds.'' And the second one is in the Al-Sajdah 32:15. I feel proud and humble here while I make the prostration at the end of the recitation of this Ayah and begin to say''I have prostrated my face to the One who created it,and gave it hearing and site by His might and His power.Glory is to Allah,the Best of creator''.  This I do every night.

On the same note as above,my favourites are also those Surahs :Al-Ala,AL-Kafirun,Al-Ikhlas,Al-Falaq and Al-Nas which the leader of the muslims used to recite to complete the prayers for the day (Safii and Witr)

5.When it comes to protection,Al-Baqarah is my favourite.Here 3 Ayahs are outstanding.Qursiyu(Allah Messanger said whoever reads this when he lies down to sleep will have a guardian from Allah and Satan will not be able to come near him until he rises in the morning) and Amana (2:285-86).For this last Ayahs, he said (SAW) that these two verses will be sufficient for anyone who recites them at night.The verses are wonderful and full of thoughtful prayers.Check them out!

6.Another of my favourite is Yasiin especially 36:82 (Kunfayakun-Majestic power)

7.I like Ayahs where names of Prophets are mentioned one after the other.It makes me to be aware and imagine the infinite degree of Allah's orderliness-the custodian of man history. My favourite here are Mariam 19:41- 57(Where  Ibraheem,Isiaq,Yakub,Moses,Aaron,Idris are beautifully mentioned as prophets and messanger and in 19-51( Warafanahu Mokana Aliyan).Also, Baqarah 2:136 and Ali Imran 3:84 (Ibraheem,Ismail,Isiaq,Yakuub,Moses and Jesus)were mentioned in chronological order.They bowed in Islam! Al-Anam 6:83 (Ibraheem,Isiaq,Yakuub,Nuha,Daud,Sulayman,Ayuub,Yusuf,Moses,Aaroon,Zakariyau,Yahaya,Isa , Elias,Ismail,Elisah,Yunus,Lut) were categorised into four blessed castes!The same in Al-Saffat 37:182(As the prophets called upon Allah and He solved their problems-Worthy of note here is verse 173).

8.Threading Allah's path even alone,my favourite Ayah is 6:162(My prayer,and my service of sacrifice,my life and my death are (all) for Allah, ).Not to feel arrogant about this,what comes to mind is part of the Qunoot, Oh Allah accept my Salat,Siyam,Kiyam,Ruku,Sujuud,

9.Guess why I choose as favourite some Ayahs like 2:214(, when (will come) The help of Allah''Ah! Verily,the help of Allah Is (always) near.)and Ghafir 40:60 (, call on Me;I will answer your (prayer), )?Anytime I hear this,It renews my hope,my faith and my trust in Almighty Allah. I will naturally want this Ayahs to be accompanied by about the 41 Rabannas in the Holy Quran! What else does Man need aside these prayers beautifully composed in this Robannas by Allah( SW)--------The real Lord's prayers 

10. Al-INSHIRAH 94:5-6(So,verily,with every difficulty,there is a relief.Verily with every difficulty,there is a relief)  what comes to my mind when I come across them in the Quran? , My numerous problems.I know Allah will take care of them! It makes it my favourite:THE TIMES OF TROUBLES AND TRIALS

11.Think of legacy I intend to leave behind for my son, I think of Luqman 31:17-19( Oh my son! establish Regular prayer,enjoin what is Just,and forbid what is wrong:And bear with patient constancy Whate'er betide thee;, )  and Al-Baqarah 2:133(, What will ye worship after me?, )They are my favourites

12.(See Allah affirming Rosul and His religion)Al-Fath 48-27-29 ,Telling us the religion to practise Al  Imran 3:19( The religion before Allah is Islam, ) and informing us the best way to die 3:102 (O ye who believe! Fear Allah as He should be Feared,and die not Except in a state Of Islam)

13.Al-Rahman is superb for recounting the works of the Almighty Allah,Al-Saff is an expo to a trade that will benefit us from Allah's bounty of blessings 61;10 (O ye who believe! Shall I lead you To a bargain that will Save you from A grievous Penalty?) and the real position of Jesus in Islam 61;6 and Al Jumu'ah that teaches how profitable for muslims is jumaat service is (62:9-11)

14.To supplicate to Allah for planning my affair,Ali Imran 3:55(And (the unbelievers) Plotted and planned,And Allah too planned,And the best of planners Is Allah)

15.the list is too numerous to mention oooooo.May ALLAH HELP US.MY FAVOURITE IS THE HOLE OF THE QURAN.

1 Like

Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by quadrey(m): 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2009
my favourite is [b][/b]ina maamruhu idha aradha shayhan anya kulu lahu kunfa yakun in suratul yasin
d last part for me is themost powerful statement ever uttered since creation cos wen allah wishes sumthin he says "be and it is"simple word made flesh
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by ronkeenuf(f): 11:20am On Jun 29, 2009
I luuuv all the verses of the Holy Quran. It is true that whenever one reads a verse one has read before, new meanings dawn on one. You can never finish reading the Quran. I can't help but say ALHAMDULILAH for the Quran cause it trully IS a mercy and source of guidance for all mankind. Where could I have been without Allah's mercy? surelly in the pit of darkness. ALHAMDULILAH
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by olabowale(m): 8:35pm On Jul 01, 2009
It is the whole of the Quran itself. But for our purpose, Surah Zukruf (43) verse 81, because it embodied the iconoclastic quality of what the Christians say about Jesus, and what the Jews honorably say about Ezra, and what both of them claim for themselves and what the disbelievers, as a whole who call themselves children of the Creator say.

Iconoclast in the sense that it singly and completely destroys these notions in totality. It denies by saying that it is not possible and if it had been so, Muhammad would have been informed of it, to worship it, so that human beings can see that it is true, and the believers would have done it, willingly! But it is not true so any claims of child relationship to the Creator is a completely and utterly false and delutional without any truth and substance to such claim.

Say (O Muhammad): If the Beneficent One hath a son, then, I shall be first among the worshippers. (But there is no son).
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by ronkeenuf(f): 11:44am On Jul 17, 2009
A surah of the Quran that touches me deeply is Suratul Ikhlas.It has literal meanings and even deeper meanings.

Muhsin Khan: Say (O Muhammad (Peace be upon him)): "He is Allah, (the) One.
112:2
to top
Muhsin Khan: "Allah-us-Samad (The Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, He neither eats nor drinks).
112:3
to top
Muhsin Khan: "He begets not, nor was He begotten;
112:4
to top
Muhsin Khan: "And there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him."

The first verse tells us Allah is one, the next verse says He depends on no one but every other being depends on Him alone(Allahuakbar). The 3rd makes me wonder the most,it never stops to awe me, there was none before Him, And He begets no one, this confirms the 1st verse. and the last verse says nothing, nothing is comparable to Him. this means no human can size up how magnificient He is, even our biggest thought is nothing near His magnititude, Subhanalah. forgive me for repeating already translated meanings but this is just how much I get fascinated ever since I knew the meaning of this suarah. Surely, Allah is great and He is far away from all forms of imperfectness.
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by eesaah(m): 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2009
Salaam Alaikum brothers and sisters in islam.

One of the surah i like reading is suratul Nuh. In verse 9-12 of the surah we were called upon to always ask forgiveness from Allah because He is ever a perpetual forgiver and that He will provides for all our needs. Alhamdulillah
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 21, 2009
Tnk u Mukina 4 ds thread, May Allah reward u abundantly, Dat part of d Quran dat stole my hrt is Surat Nabai vs 17-24, `
Bismilahi Rahman Raheem
Linukirija Bihi Aban Wanabatan Wajanati Alifafa
Ina Yaomalifasli Kana Miqota Yaomo Yunfahu Fisuri Fatatuna Afuwajan.Wafutihati Samohu Fakanati Abuwaban, Wasuyiratil Jibalu Fakanati Saraban.Ina Jahanama kana Mirisoda Litogina Mohaba.Labithina Fiha Ako'ba, U nd 2 listen to ds verse wen being recited by Abdul Rahman Hudaif or Abdul Rahman Sudis, Dat part of d Quran is just beautiful, Mukina,help wt d translation
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by mukina2: 12:14pm On Jul 21, 2009
Salaam smiley
Suratul  Al Naba 17-24

(17)The day on which the trumpet shall be blown so you shall come forth in hosts,  
(18) And the heaven shall be opened so that it shall be all openings,  
(19) And the mountains shall be moved off so that they shall remain a mere semblance.  
(20) Surely hell lies in wait,  
(21) A place of resort for the inordinate,  
(22) Living therein for ages.  
(23) They shall not taste therein cool nor drink  
(24) But boiling and intensely cold water,
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by mukina2: 1:59am On Aug 02, 2009
Still cant do without Ayatul Kursir embarassed I use it now in all my five daily prayers and in everything i do, smiley
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by igbalajobi: 8:27am On Sep 01, 2009
It's very to say as you cant deny any part of the Glorious Quran. But whenever I'm reciting the Quran and I get to each of the eight places where "Kunfayakun" is, I always pause to say a short prayer to ALLAH that since this is the single statement you utter for every one of your desires/creatures to come into being, Put your Kunfayakun into every aspects of my life and make all that is dead in my life spiritually, financially, morally, business-wise to come to life.
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by FayeZik(f): 4:35am On Jan 23, 2010
Mukina, luv ya for the useful and interesting threads u always open. Jazakallah Khyran.

My favourite Ayah is ayatul kursiy and my favourte surah is sratul- wakia. I also love suratu rahaman, fabi ayi allah robikuma tukasiban
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by isalegan2: 5:36am On Jan 23, 2010
Surah Al-Ikhlas

Surah An-Nas
Surah Al-Fatiha
Surah Al-Quraysh
Surah Al-Falaq
Surah Al-Fil
Surah Al-Hijr

I really need to read my Qur'an more often.  Nothing compares.
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by Aishabee(f): 12:37pm On Jan 25, 2010
My best is Surah Al-Ala ffed by Surah As-saff, Surah Ad-Dhuha, the list is endless i luv reading the quran

Ma-salama grin
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by mukina2: 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2010
FayeZik:

Mukina, luv ya for the useful and interesting threads u always open. Jazakallah Khyran.

My favourite Ayah is ayatul kursiy and my favourte surah is sratul- wakia. I also love suratu rahaman, fabi ayi allah robikuma tukasiban
tnx Sister smiley
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by jamila10(f): 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2010
السلام عليكم اخوة الاسلام

for me i love surat Mariam so much i even decided to call my first daughter insha'alla (Mariam) when ever iread it it make me cry.
then surat (Taha) and (Yasin).
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by chakula: 9:29am On Mar 01, 2010
The Cave,(Kahf) that's my favorite surah including with the all verses contain in the surah.
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by babs787(m): 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2010
Salam

Please why is this thread not included in the list of threads present in 'Islam for Muslim Library' and why was it ignored?
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by tunde1200(m): 5:41pm On May 29, 2010
salam

my is surat mariam i love it so much i have it off hand
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by nadiamalik: 2:36pm On May 31, 2010
[*2.178], retaliation is prescribed for you in the matter of the slain, [*2.179] , there is life for you in (the law of) retaliation, O men of understanding, that you may guard yourselves.

[*2.190] , fight in the way of Allah with those who fight with you, [*2.191] And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers.

[*2.193], fight with them, [194], whoever then acts aggressively against you, inflict injury on him according to the injury he has inflicted on you,

[*2.216] Fighting is enjoined on you, [*2.217], fighting in it. Say: Fighting in it is a grave matter, persecution is graver than slaughter, [*2.218], strove hard in the way of Allah…

[*2.244] , fight in the way of Allah

[*3.121], to lodge the believers in encampments for war, [*3.122] When two parties from among you had determined that they should show cowardice [about Jihad], [*3.123], Allah did certainly assist you at [the Battle of] Badr, [*3.124], [*3.125] Yea! if you remain patient and are on your guard, and they come upon you in a headlong manner, your Lord will assist you with five thousand of the havoc-making angels. [3.126] , victory is only from Allah,

[*3.140] If a wound has afflicted you (at [the Battle of] Uhud), a wound like it has also afflicted the (unbelieving) people; and We bring these days to men by turns, and that Allah may know those who believe and take witnesses from among you, [3.141] , that He [Allah] may purge those who believe and deprive the unbelievers of blessings. [3.142] Yusuf Ali: Did ye think that ye would enter Heaven without God testing those of you who fought hard (in His Cause) and remained steadfast? [3.143] Pickthall: And verily ye used to wish for death before ye met it (in the field). Now ye have seen it [death] with your eyes!

[3.146] Yusuf Ali: How many of the prophets fought (in Allah’s way) [Jihad], and with them (fought) large bands of godly men? But they never lost heart if they met with disaster in Allah’s way [lost a battle], nor did they weaken (in will) nor give in.
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by saridonp2: 1:34pm On Sep 05, 2010
@MUKINA2 AND THE REST MUSLIM BELIEVERS IN THIS FORUM I AM VERY HAPPY TO YOUR POST AND YOUR DEDICATION TO THE RELIGION.I AM A MUSLIM AND I LEFT NAIJA AT THE AGE OF 5 AND I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT THE QURAN EXCEPT FEW ONES.

I REALLY NEED SOMEONE TO GIVE ME SPECIAL PRAYERS THAT I CAN RECITE DAILY ESPECIALLY IN THE MID-NIGHT TO FIGHT EVIL AND TO ENHANCE MY PROSPERITY.I WILL LIKE IT IN ARABIC FORM BUT WRITTEN WITH LATIN CHARACTERS.I AM ASKING FOR THIS BECAUSE I AM GOING THROUGH SOME DIFFICULT TIMES AND I KNOW THAT IS ON ALLAH THAT CAN BAIL ME OUT.PLS YOUR ASSISTANCE WILL BE APPRECIATED AND I MAY ONE DAY COME BACK HERE TO THANK ALLAH, ALLAH IS THE GREATEST,
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by deols(f): 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2010
I love suratul MULK most cos my recitation is best in it.

I also love suratul Kahf-everything in it!

My best ayah is ayatul kursiy.
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by chakula: 5:31pm On Nov 09, 2010
These are the most beutiful and lovely chapters as well as verse(s) in the holy Qur'an like to recite and also used in my mid-night prayer.
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by chakula: 5:49pm On Nov 09, 2010
These are the most beautiful and lovely chapters as well as verse(s) in the holy Qur’an that i would have like to recite and used in my mid-night prayer.

deols:

I love suratul MULK most cos my recitation is best in it.

I also love suratul Kahf-everything in it!

My best ayah is ayatul kursiy.
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by juman(m): 11:44am On Nov 10, 2010
My Favorite surah now is Al-Ikhlas but sometimes it changes it depend on the situation at that time.
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by deols(f): 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2010
chakula:

These are the most beautiful and lovely chapters as well as verse(s) in the holy Qur’an that i would have like to recite and used in my mid-night prayer.

niiiiiiiiiiiice
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by azharuddin: 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2010
juman:

My Favorite surah now is Al-Ikhlas

Mine too. As a scholar once said it describes Allah (swt) the best.

Say "He is Allah, the Only One.
Allah, The Eternal, Absolute[As-Samad].
He neither begets (gives birth to), nor is born,
Nor is there to Him any equivalent.”

[Surah Ikhlas]

Some time back i had posted a thread on this Surah: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-520263.0.html
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by juman(m): 7:29am On Nov 12, 2010
I like saying this alot;

أعوذ بالله من الشيطان الرجيم بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by azharuddin: 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2010
juman:

I like saying this alot;

أعوذ بالله من الشيطان الرجيم بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

It is narrated in Tafseer Al-Burhaan that the Holy Prophet Muhammed (s.a.w.) has said that when a person recites "Bismillah Al-Rahman Al-Raheem" [/b]then five thousand ruby palaces are built for him in Jannah Each palace has a thousand chambers made of pearls and in each chamber has seventy thousand thrones of emerald and each throne has seventy thousand carpets made from special fabrics and upon each carpet is seated a Hur-ul-Ein. A person asked for the condition necessary to get this great reward and the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) replied that the person [b]should recite the "Bismillah Al-Rahman Al-Raheem" with conviction and understanding.

The Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) has also said that when a believer will have to cross the Pul-e-Siraat on the Day of Judgement, and he will say "Bismillah Al-Rahman Al-Raheem" then the flames beneath him will start dying down until Jahannam will cry out, 'O believer, pass through quickly, your presence is causing my fire to die out !

When a teacher teaches a child to recite "Bismillah Al-Rahman Al-Raheem"the child, his parents and the teacher are all guaranteed freedom from hellfire.

It is narrated that Prophet Isa (a.s.) was once passing by a graveyard and he saw a grave upon which the Wrath and Punishment of Allah (s.w.t.) was descending, so he quietly walked past. When he passed the same place after some time, he noticed that the Mercy and Blessings of Allah (s.w.t.) was being showered on the same grave. He was surprised at this and asked Allah (s.w.t.) about what has happened and it was revealed to him that the man inside the grave was a sinner and was thus being punished for his sins. When he died, his wife was pregnant and soon gave birth to a son. When the boy grew older, his mother took him to a teacher who taught him to recite "Bismillah Al-Rahman Al-Raheem" and I felt that it would not be justice that this man's son was calling My Name and I was punishing his father in the grave.
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by Sweetnecta: 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2010
@Saridon P: « #372 on: September 05, 2010, 01:34 PM »
[Quote]@MUKINA2 AND THE REST MUSLIM BELIEVERS IN THIS FORUM I AM VERY HAPPY TO YOUR POST AND YOUR DEDICATION TO THE RELIGION.I AM A MUSLIM AND I LEFT NAIJA AT THE AGE OF 5 AND I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT THE QURAN EXCEPT FEW ONES.[/Quote]May Allah open your heart and make it fresh, new, and renewed as if you are 5 years old again, to be able to absorb knowledge of Islam and all beneficiary knowledge like a sponge. The heart of a child is like when you etch on a stone, it remains there for ever. This is what I pray to Allah for you.

[Quote]I REALLY NEED SOMEONE TO GIVE ME SPECIAL PRAYERS THAT I CAN RECITE DAILY ESPECIALLY IN THE MID-NIGHT TO FIGHT EVIL AND TO ENHANCE MY PROSPERITY.I WILL LIKE IT IN ARABIC FORM BUT WRITTEN WITH LATIN CHARACTERS.I AM ASKING FOR THIS BECAUSE I AM GOING THROUGH SOME DIFFICULT TIMES AND I KNOW THAT IS ON ALLAH THAT CAN BAIL ME OUT.PLS YOUR ASSISTANCE WILL BE APPRECIATED AND I MAY ONE DAY COME BACK HERE TO THANK ALLAH, ALLAH IS THE GREATEST,[/Quote]The first thing is that you endeavor to make your 5 daily salah on time, if you have not been doing it. This is the best way to struggle against all kind of evil. When you make your wudhu concentrate on it so that you can make good wudhu. Dont talk in the bathroom, even though your lips may move, no sound should come out.

Observe as much sunnah that you can like asking Allah to protect you before you enter the bathroom with your left foot leading in; by saying before then Allahumma inni audhu bika minal Kubt wal Kabait. Audibilahi minal shaytani rajim BismIlahi Rahmanir rahim. then enter.
lead with your righ foot to go exit, and say Fagfrili as you exit.

It is all in your hand, so make dua as much as you can and Laaillaha ilaAllah, Subhannnallah, Astaga firUllah, etc, through out the day with your lips and with your heart. Call on Allah much to protect you and support you and not abandon you in this trying time or at anytime. Allah hears all pleas.

When you go to bed read Surah Iklas, and the two that are after it, the Quls as they are called, each 3 times. blow air from your mouth 3 times into your hands as you finish and wipe your body with it. then lay down on your right facing Makka, the Qibla. Then read Ayatul Kursi; it is nice to go to bed with wudhu, still; Allahu laa Illaha al ayyu Qayuum, Lata u dhuhu sia tunwa Laa naaum, Lahu ma fi samawati wa ma fil ard, madhalladhi yashfa huuun, inda uun, ila bi idni, Yaa laa mu ma bayna Aidi him, wa ma Qulfa hum wa a yu tuna be sheinnn min ilmiiihi lan fi saaamalaha wa lahu aliyun aaalim. Sadaqa Lau ladhi.

as you doze off make sure that you say laillah ilallah, subhannallah, etc on your lips to sleep. InshaAllah, no evil will befall you.

Try to wake up for night prayer. do it 1 hour before the beginning of Fajr time; whereever you may be on earth,there are prediction ofwhen this fajr time begins, so you have to wake up 1 hour and change,so that you can make proper wudh, your mind is clear and make a 2 rakah of wudhi everytime, and start using this time to train yourself.

Then make 4 rakah, and another 4 rakah. make Witr, 1 or 3 or 5 or 7 or 9 or 11 rakah.I norally make my witr at this tie for only 3 rakah. make 2 rakah of sunnah reciting Surah kafiruun for the first rakat and the second Rakah surah Iklas. Repeat another 2 rakah in the same way.Then make the obligatory salah of the morning in congregation, if you are near the Mosque, otherwise Allah knows your burden, if it is impossible to get to the nearest one which may be next town, then 10 minutes into the time of prayer, make your salah.

In each salah when your face is on the floor,after saying Subhannah Rabbil Al Ala,3 ties, say yaa Allah or any of His 99 names, and then say Allahumma salli ala Muhammadin wa Ala ali Muhammadin, then ask Allah for what you want; protection, whatever and close it with Allahumma salli ala Muhammad wa ala ali Muhammadin (note that in Salah you can not say Seyidinna Muhammad be Allah is the Only Seyiddina in Salah) and say Allahuakbar.

Continue to do this and Allah Will make your condition easy, free from your test and any and all difficulties. We your brothers and sister will make dua for you, but it is you who shall seek the changes you want from Allah The Only Doer Capable of Meeting your needs,

May Allah help you. Amin. And help all Muslimss, males and females. Amin.
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by juman(m): 5:54pm On Nov 13, 2010
Thanks for the information.

The Importance of Bismillahirrahmanirrahim !!!
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) has said that on the day of judgement there will be some people who will have to go to Jahannam (Hell) because of their bad deeds. However, from these people, there will be some who had the habit of saying Bismillahirrahmanirrahim (In the name of Allah, the beneficent the merciful) before they did anything or entered anywhere. Thus, when they will be taken to Jahannam (Hell) by the angels, they will be very sad but they will say Bismillahirrahmanirrahim (In the name of Allah, the beneficent the merciful) Allah will tell the angels - "STOP". Allah will tell them that He cannot let someone who says Bismillahirrahmanirrahim (In the name of Allah, the beneficent the merciful) calling Him Rahman and Rahim enter Jahannam (Hell).

http://www.123muslim.com/hadith/12495-importance-bismillahirrahmanirrahim.html
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by Niyi53(m): 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2010
And when he was old enough to work with him, he said, ‘O my dear son, I have seen in a dream that I am slaughtering thee. So consider, what thou thinkest of it!’ He replied, ‘O my father, do as thou art commanded; thou wilt find me, if Allah please, of those who are patient.’

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

54 Muslim Players For The Premier League Season 2016-2017 / Photos Of Newly Built Mosque In Enugu State / Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.