Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,554 members, 7,809,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? (64400 Views)

Ayatul Kursi - The Ayah Of The Throne / Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 / Muslims: What Did You Learn In Islam Recently? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by diyobdw(f): 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2006
@babyosisi

it's never by force and it's all from a heart full of love. shocked shocked shocked angry

Speak for yourself i have been intimidated & tortured by several old fool but i prove to them i know better than fail for a blkmail
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2006
belloti:

without mincing words the greatest enemy of islam is davidylan. i wish everyone else to ignore him and carry on with the title of the thread.

cheesy cheesy
Hey where have all the suicide bombers gone? What was it your quran said to do to the enemies of Islam?
Empty barrels!

Zamfara is Nigeria's holy land or a necessary evil waiting to happen? So now it has ordered the demolition of all churches in the state? I have said it times without number, until the north is cut out of Nigeria, i remain unable to refer to myself as a full Nigerian! Thank God i escaped the madness in time. And to think he wants to be president of Nigeria, soon he will move us all to the OIC as babangida attempted to do and demolish all the churches in the south!
And yet we are supposed to be in a federation!!!
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by m4malik(m): 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2006
belloti:

without mincing words the greatest enemy of islam is davidylan.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I almost fell off my seat with guffaws at that! Oga Davidylan, how come you suddenly broke record?? I was wondering that they didn't remember Gwaine!
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2006
m4malik:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I almost fell off my seat with guffaws at that! Oga Davidylan, how come you suddenly broke record?? I was wondering that they didn't remember Gwaine!

Ah oga, i am pleasantly expecting my fatwah anytime from now!!! cheesy
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2006
@dibodw tortured?
what do you mean tortured ,for being a muslim?
I have never heard of a Christian torturing a muslim in a bid to win them to Christ please share
Who was this?,a lunatic?
Threaten to forcefully convert you or marry you off to a Christian or himself as his 3rd wife?
Refused you food and shelter and held you against your will?
Threatened to kill your whole family or you for shaming the family?
These are what some Christian women suffer,don't tell me Muslim girls are becoming vicims too please share.
What did this torturer do to you?
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by diyobdw(f): 8:28pm On Aug 03, 2006
is this a game or wot?
angry
As senoir do frustrate the progess of thier school daughthers
As i was denied acces to some priviledge in UNI cos the person in charge was me a another muslim
i am not ready to share personal stuff here or even break the peace of this thread so back oFF! angry
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 03, 2006
@babyosisi,

You forgot to include raped for converting to Islam too!  wink
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2006
diyobdw:

is this a game or wot?
angry
As senoir do frustrate the progess of their school daughthers
As i was denied acces to some priviledge in UNI because the person in charge was me a another muslim
i am not ready to share personal stuff here or even break the peace of this thread so back oFF! angry

Did you just call that "torture"? Seniors and juniors in high school? and when you became a senior what did you do to your juniors? Please dont trivialise issues here with laughable posts.
Denied access to priviledge in UNI? As torture?
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by diyobdw(f): 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2006
oh what your defination jare? i c you're determine to ruin this thread u both so enjoy!

Y do i bother they wont get it anyway
undecided
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 03, 2006
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 03, 2006
diyobdw:

Y do i bother they wont get it anyway undecided

Yeah, its not possible for me to "get" nothing! you havent or are not saying anything that anybody can really consider trying to get, you're just tripping over your own foot making grammatical and religious blunders!
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2006
God will eradicate Islam before Nigeria converts to be like Saudi Arabia as is the Muslims Ideal state.
Where women are hooded sex objects for male gratification,that cannot speak,drive a car or have identity cards in their names.
where women are subhuman,a little higher than domestic animals and are killed at will for" misbehaving".

Muslim women if they really love their sisters need to join forces and condemn the dehumanisation of women in Saudi,they have no voices,someone needs to speak for them.
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by diyobdw(f): 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2006
bla bala abla bala
tongue
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by mukina2: 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2006
@davidylan and babyosisi leave this thread its not for you tongue tongue
create ur own
how about christians what ur fave part of the bible angry grin
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2006
mukina2:

@davidylan and babyosisi leave this thread its not for you tongue tongue
create your own
how about christians what your fave part of the bible angry grin

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Muki! Muki!

Not to worry, i'm still waiting for my fatwah. Be quick!
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by m4malik(m): 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2006
Em, guys. . . let's leave the thread for them. It was created for Muslims to share what they find interesting in the Qur'an. Other threads are open where we could all share intellectual debates about issues - this is not one of them. Please, I implore us to respect their thread. Thank you.
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by mukina2: 9:01pm On Aug 03, 2006
yo dave am waitin for you to create ur own thread so you can stop spamin our own tongue

babyosisi i wont ak47 you o grin  i'll pray for Allah to forgive you

m4malik nicely said kiss
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 03, 2006
Ok Muki, i will humble abide by oga malik and leave your thread for you. Dont come spamming after me o cheesy
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by mukina2: 9:32pm On Aug 03, 2006
dave!dave!

errm i'll think about it grin grin grin
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 03, 2006
Ok I'm gone,if you see me here again kill,sorry i meant to say spank me
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by ZuluNation(m): 10:31pm On Aug 03, 2006
babyosisi:

Ok I'm gone,if you see me here again kill,sorry i meant to say spank me

My dear be careful oooo you can never trust them ppl the next thing you know the start looking for defenseless igbos to kill
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by m4malik(m): 6:29am On Aug 04, 2006
Mukina2, Davidylan, Babyosisi, et al. . . thank you all. You're just wonderful people to hang around with. cheesy
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2006
yeah mukina2 is cool,we had our fights earlier on but I'm beginning to like her.
Smooches Mukina2. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley kiss kiss smiley smiley smiley
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by mukina2: 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2006
ah m4malik, you guys crack me up sometimes grin

babyosis *blushes* you make me shy wink

zulunation pls we dont kill igbos here angry tongue

david am waitin grin
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 04, 2006
Hey Muki, what are you waiting for?

I thot belloti was coming to pronounce a fatwah on me earlier on. I guess fatwahs cant really be sent across the atlantic innit! grin

I'm patiently waiting for my punnishment.
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by mukina2: 9:34pm On Aug 04, 2006
haba david leave here now angry tongue
ar go call NL police for you o grin
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by baabolight(m): 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2006
Seun, kindly let people know that Religious matters are not seen by many as a joking point. This thread was created for a specific purpose and you sit and watch when people came on and try turning it into something else.

Whoever have anything against the Religion is free to start a thread of his or her own. Religious tolerance is the understanding that the other person is free to serve what he/she believes in. Kindly call people to order when they seem to be going astray.

Thanks.
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by mukina2: 9:25pm On Aug 05, 2006
@baabolight

people keep spammin serious threads i dont know why, if you want to fight them off it gets worst so simple ignore em then the'll leave undecided
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by ISAHO(m): 3:44am On Aug 08, 2006
@diyo,

Truely i was not born a muslim, but grew up to adopt islam inspite of the challenges that looms around it. Let me put my experiences as thus "Life is a mystery the more you unfold it, the more mysterious it is"yet we are brave enough as human to keep unfolding it.

I`ve come to understand that Islam is more mysterious but most men are reluctant to unfold it, may be after tirelessly unfolding the bit they could in part of life or by share ignorance. There is one life so every body accept it and give it different meanings, but Islam does not come with that luxury so most people cant see any specialty in it.

One thing i know for sure is that when the Quran states that except those that are wise Islam would not be understood by man. Not even when the idea of terrorism could not leave their heart and had beclouded them from seeing the Joy and realities that lies ahead.

This is all i can offer to share for now and more when the need permits.

Maa Sallam
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by diyobdw(f): 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2006
i apprecaite that ISAHO!
i would like this thread to continue and suggest we ignore all distraction totally!

So over to the ones with the light ! cheesy

my question again
Does it happen to anyone like;
you have a question or issue and you read the quran and the anwser comes jumping at you like it was just writing?
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by belloti(m): 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2006
smiley
Re: Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? by mukina2: 10:36pm On Aug 25, 2006
what do ya'll think about suratul A' ala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

54 Muslim Players For The Premier League Season 2016-2017 / Photos Of Newly Built Mosque In Enugu State / Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.