Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Dark Laps - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Dark Laps (3511 Views)

What Should I Do To My Laps / Which Cream Is Best For Dark Skin? / Dark Skin Girls With Colored Weave Is A No No! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dark Laps by uzwu: 2:21pm On Sep 27, 2008
Hello nairalanders, pls what is the cause of very dark laps. The path that leads to the pubic region. I scrub that end very well and the dark patch seems not to erase. even getting worse. It's Ieven apply my cream on it. Pls help me with what i can use to make the end fairer to complement my light skin
Re: Dark Laps by ragola(m): 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2008
i advice you to go and see a doctor to really know if u have infection it is being caused by something else. good luck
Re: Dark Laps by origina9ja(f): 1:49pm On Oct 09, 2008
best advice given above
Re: Dark Laps by fellybabe(f): 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2008
Are u fat?
Do u always wear skirt?
do u walk or treak alot?
have u ever in a time usedĀ  bleaching cream?
have u ever in a time suffered sensation burning whereby u are always scratching your private part and all through your laps?

do u haveĀ  stretch marks around your thighs and laps

Well, u can still go to your doctor and after his prescription, i advise you start using ORI, or lime(osan wenwen)
Re: Dark Laps by TOYOSI20(f): 12:54am On Oct 14, 2008
It can range anywhere from, a reaction, to hormonal changes or any other factor, . . . . .

I'll suggest u see a dermatologist,

Good Luck to u. smiley
Re: Dark Laps by ajiriavae(f): 5:55am On Oct 14, 2008
sweetheart, in the next couple of days pay attention to whether or not your inner thighs rub against each other when you walk. i could just be that. however, if its not that then see a dermatologist. it most likely is just that though.
Re: Dark Laps by spikedcylinder: 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2008
I think this usually happens as a result of friction between the thighs. Don't know anything on lightening them though.
Re: Dark Laps by janami(f): 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2008
use g - strings for a period. i am guessing it is all the heat from full pants, tights and so on and then the friction while moving them when walking adds more wahala. Just tlkin from my experience sha.
Those laps need some fresh air probably smiley
Re: Dark Laps by olive4rl(f): 3:35pm On Oct 14, 2008
i have a fat sis that also complains about that. i think it's because of the joining of the thighs.

(1) (Reply)

"Before & After" Makeup Pictures. How Teal Are They? / Hats, Mini Top Hats And Fascinators. / How To Sew Men's Wear Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.