Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Cell Wireless Network - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Cell Wireless Network (1136 Views)

''Keeping Cell Phones Near The Head Is Dangerous'' / Easiest Way To Make Lyrics For Your Ttpod Using Your Cell Phone Only! / Urgent: HowTo Connect To Wireless Network, Nokia C3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cell Wireless Network by delarontus(f): 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2006
Nairalanders,

I'll like to share information on the new wireless network which will hit the market soon but which you can join as an early bird. Its called Cell Wireless and their website is [url][/url]www.cellwireless.com.

There are two folds to the network. One is having the opportunity to make calls at chepaer rates with a golbal sim which means you can use the phone anywhere on earth. The second side to it is nerwork marketing whereby you earn money for joining the network.

How many times does your local operator give you money for using its network? Think about it.

For more information visit the site and read the faq.
Re: Cell Wireless Network by Bossman(m): 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2006
I am curious about the Global sim. But, did not see any info about it on the website. Would you happen to know what' country's number the sim carries? I know there are several global sims.  Right now I am using riiing which carries a Liechtenstein number. It also has free incoming calls in a lot of countries including Nigeria.
Re: Cell Wireless Network by delarontus(f): 10:18am On Jul 13, 2006
The information on the global sim is under the 'faq', infact the useful information are under this section. The global sims aren't out yet because they are working on the wi-fi phones which will come with them but the personal gateway numbers associates use presently are from Australia.

(1) (Reply)

New Iphone 3g / Please Delete this post / Ikeja Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.