Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... - Autos (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... (102815 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / How To Successfully Understand A Used Car Dealer In A Used Car Auction! / We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by niva77: 7:56pm On Mar 10, 2011
sir how much can i get these specs at cotonou, they have to be manual/full options and clean

Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 8:34am On Mar 11, 2011
Expecting Your Call On 08068890653 or Mail on larryshow4u@yahoo.com

Regarding the Great and Best office with Original Customs Duty I have On Ground For You with Your Choice Car Ranging From

Honda
Toyota
Nissan
Volkswagen
Mazda

Etc
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 6:28am On Mar 19, 2011

Regarding the Great and Best office with Original Customs Duty I have On Ground For You with Your Choice Car Ranging From

Honda
Toyota
Nissan
Volkswagen
Mazda

Etc

Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 8:12am On Mar 22, 2011

Honda
Toyota
Nissan
Volkswagen
Mazda

Etc
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by carfreakk: 7:55am On Mar 23, 2011
Larry,

How much would it cost to clear and deliver a 97 Peugoet 406 (RHD) from Cotonou to Lagos?

How long will it take to be delivered to Lagos? (is it still just 3 days?)

Would appreciate if you could give the price with duty, and also without duty. The ship is arriving shortly.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 6:45am On Mar 27, 2011
@carfreakk,

Am sorry for the late response, I've been very busy of recent. To clear and deliver a Peugeot down to Lagos RHD, the cost without duty is about 200,000Naira - 210,000Naira down to Lagos, and with Duty is about 300,000naira down to your doorstep in Lagos. The cost might still be flexible and liable to reduction if the exchange rate fluctuate. When is the ship landing. Give me a call on 08068890653 or write me an email on : larryshow4u@yahoo.com let's discuss.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 8:19am On Mar 31, 2011

Honda
Toyota
Nissan
Volkswagen
Mazda

Etc
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by jadacliff(m): 8:00am On Apr 05, 2011
@larryshow4 pls i need a peugeot 406 prestige (trans) auto and allow wheels
i need this car next month and pls send me ur number so well can talk and pls lesser milage for the car
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 12:58pm On Apr 17, 2011
@jadacliff,

at what you looking at is about 1.3 - 1.4m naira. write me an email on larryshow4u@yahoo.com, lets discuss and conclude about your purchase.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 11:36am On Apr 20, 2011

Honda
Toyota
Nissan
Volkswagen
Mazda

Etc
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by panifid(m): 5:07pm On Apr 28, 2011
Lanre, been trying to call you.I need the price of a 2001 camry,leather seats,alloys etc.ASAP.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2011
@Panifid,

sorry i'm not in country, write me an email, i would respond back to you. larryshow4u@yahoo.com, i would make further enquiries about the camry for you and let you know.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 5:32am On May 01, 2011
@Nairalanders!!!

For all Inquiries kindly send it as email, i would treat as urgent as i can't be reached on my mobile for now. Thank You.

Looking forward to serving you best
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 6:10am On May 03, 2011
@Nairalanders!!!

For all Inquiries kindly send it as email, i would treat as urgent as i can't be reached on my mobile for now. Thank You.

Looking forward to serving you best
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by Franknerd(m): 8:57am On May 03, 2011
I sent you an email nd I'm yet to get a response. Wat no can u reached wi.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 7:02am On May 29, 2011
@franknerd,

Am yet to hear back from you.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by Franknerd(m): 9:27am On May 30, 2011
I asked for a no to reach you wi but i didnt get any. I sent you two mails you replied only one. I referred d guy to someone else. Anywayz some other time pls.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 8:01am On Jun 04, 2011
@Franknerd!

Thanks anyways! Looking forward to doing business with you next time. My number is always my signature of every post I make. Except you call when am in cotonou and am not reachable. In such case, you try and send text messages which I would get immediately when I return. Thanks.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 8:52am On Jun 12, 2011

Need assistance in making choice about your ride  and maintenance?                

Call :                  08068890653        Lanre   
Email:           larryshow4u@yahoo.com   

The Bestest is Certain!!
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by 1stone: 7:18pm On Jun 12, 2011
hw much can i get camry 2002,2003 or 2004 delivered to lagos. it most be full option and with v6 engine, pls i need info
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 6:21am On Jun 13, 2011
@1stone,

I'll delivery the camry you requested for between a price range of 1.6m - 1.750m naira with customs duty inclusive. XLE with V6 engine! Full option Complete.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 7:47am On Jun 17, 2011

The Bestest is Certain!!
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by bluehorizo(m): 9:51pm On Jun 17, 2011
Larry at his best!
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 5:03pm On Jun 26, 2011
@bluehorizo!

Bros! Am good o! Where have you been? And how's your quest doing?
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 7:46am On Jun 28, 2011

The Bestest is Certain!!
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2011

The Bestest is Certain!!

Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2011
Pls Larry, I want to buy a fairly used golf 4, 2.0L but some people advised me to get a fairly used golf 3 instead. The small business I do demands that you use at least a small flashy car for your customers to recognize you and patronize you more. A mechanic told me that golf 3 always have a mechanical problem though it’s much easier to maintain while on the other hand, a golf 4 is more expensive to maintain but doesn’t have electrical problems as it is an improved version. Pls my brother help me, how true is this and which one is better as in durability, reliability, portability and maintenance wise.
Your advice is highly appreciated, thanks.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 7:55am On Jun 29, 2011

@joofirst,

Your mechanic must be kidding me. I think the best and easily maintained car out of the two is Golf3 and I don't think they have Electrical problem; have never heard of it before. Maybe he was trying to say Golf4 cos its the one with all those kind of problem including very expensive to maintain. You can still buy a part in a golf 3 for 500naira while that is not possible in Golf 4. Its more flashy than Golf3 but maintainance is high. Golf 3 to me is more durable and easily maintained than Golf4 in all ways. Every part with golf4 is expensive than Golf 3. If you don't mind. Try and settle for your golf 3. Would be better for you. Even the fuel consumption is recommendable.

Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 1:11pm On Jun 29, 2011

The Bestest is Certain!!

Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 7:18am On Jun 30, 2011

The Bestest is Certain!!
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 11:20am On Jul 01, 2011

The Bestest is Certain!!
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 7:29am On Jul 02, 2011

Honda
Toyota
Nissan
Volkswagen
Mazda

Etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (35) (Reply)

♓SPEEDY VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT/RECORD By VIN/PLATE NO +234-806-036-5068♓ / ❇️ INSTANTCOMPREHENSIVE VEHICLE HISTORY RECORD For Used & Tokunbo Vehicles❇ / Registration Of Vehicles/Change Of Ownership/Driver License

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.