Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1229589 members, 1614786 topics. Date: Friday, 29 August 2014 at 05:05 PM

Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter - Family (1) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter (9652 Views)

A Father Cradling A Baby And Styling His Daughter's Hair / How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? / Another Man Arrested For Impregnating His Daughter (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by bluespice(f): 6:36am On May 03, 2009
imagine they were seperated at birth

i think i watched a movie like that undecided

9ja movie ofcourse
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by martho(m): 9:23am On May 03, 2009
platinumnk:

very weird topic shocked shocked
I'd rather say disgusting.
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by Gabry(f): 6:06am On May 05, 2009
yeah like the Josef Fritzl's case. . . He molest his daughter and got her pregnant many times and locked her in the underground dungeon so many many years!!! Since 1983 and only got realease in 2006 or 2007 or sumthin. . . .
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by MRbrownJAY(m): 7:02am On May 05, 2009
gabrywyl:

yeah like the Josef Fritzl's case. . . He molest his daughter and got her pregnant many times and locked her in the underground dungeon so many many years!!! Since 1983 and only got realease in 2006 or 2007 or sumthin. . . .

it happens more frequently than we think. just last month they also caught a Colombian man who had been doing exactly the same thing for 20yrs. this bastard had fathered EIGTH children (1 to 19yrs old) with his own daugther!!!! when they arrested him, he told the police that she wasnt his daugther but an adopted child(like as if it makes a difference) and only DNA tests revealed that she was in fact his biological daugther and that all the children/grandchildren were his.
the sad part was that the daugther wasnt even locked up like this fritz guy, she was just too terrified to say anything, which should be normal if your father has been abusing you since you were 10yrs old
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by Gabry(f): 4:55pm On May 06, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

it happens more frequently than we think. just last month they also caught a Colombian man who had been doing exactly the same thing for 20yrs. this bastard had fathered EIGTH children (1 to 19yrs old) with his own daugther!!!! when they arrested him, he told the police that she wasnt his daugther but an adopted child(like as if it makes a difference) and only DNA tests revealed that she was in fact his biological daugther and that all the children/grandchildren were his.
the sad part was that the daugther wasnt even locked up like this fritz guy, she was just too terrified to say anything, which should be normal if your father has been abusing you since you were 10yrs old

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed lipsrsealed

Ewwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is going on on this earth. . . . Seriously. . . . angry angry angry

Soon, we cant even trust ou own family memebers anymore
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by MaiSuya(m): 7:01pm On May 06, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by MRbrownJAY(m): 12:06am On May 07, 2009
gabrywyl:

Soon, we cant even trust ou own family memebers anymore

SOON?! i would only trust my immediate family (brother/parents) with my kids. anyone else is ruled out  because i dont know who they really are personally and foremost WHO their significant other is.
sometimes you might know someone but have no idea about the man (or woman) they are dating . thats all what it takes for a child to be molested.
also educating children about what someone can/should do with them is important. i have a 3yr old nephew who already knows that NOBODY should ever touch his "pee pee", only daddy or mummy can. not the teacher, not the friend, not the uncle, NOBODY!!!!!!
the earlier you teach your kids, the better the stand against this craziness.
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by Gabry(f): 2:47pm On May 07, 2009
Direct family members? But Thats how the Fritzl case came out naaa. . . . Elizabeth got Molested and lock up by her own direct father. . . Her own blood father. . .

I agree with you that paents should educate their children well. . , if only I knew about sex the sooner, I myself would be aware of whats right and whats wrong
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by MRbrownJAY(m): 2:58am On May 08, 2009
gabrywyl:

Direct family members? But Thats how the Fritzl case came out naaa. . . . Elizabeth got Molested and lock up by her own direct father. . . Her own blood father. . .
true true but MY father already has a sound track record since i live by what i was taught when i was younger and molestation wasnt part of my daily routine. of course he might loose his mind and start molesting his grand child someday but i highly doubt it, and if he does, I will be the one sending him to heaven (or hell)!
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by Joan4427(f): 3:44pm On May 08, 2009
ABOMINATION!!!

@ Original Poster

Please revise the topic. Using 'should' makes it sound like you agree it SHOULD happen.

You can say:

"Why do some men . . .?"
"Do men . . .?"
"What causes a man to . . .?"
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by Gabry(f): 3:51pm On May 08, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

true true but MY father already has a sound track record since i live by what i was taught when i was younger and molestation wasnt part of my daily routine. of course he might loose his mind and start molesting his grand child someday but i highly doubt it, and if he does, I will be the one sending him to heaven (or hell)!

Yes, thats true in that case, I think it only depends on individual. Like me, I wont trust my father cause he once slept with a girl the same age like me so am not going to trust him
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by MRbrownJAY(m): 11:23pm On May 08, 2009
gabrywyl:

Yes, thats true in that case, I think it only depends on individual. Like me, I wont trust my father cause he once slept with a girl the same age like me so am not going to trust him

well depending on how old the girl was at the time, it can be a big difference.
i would not mind if my father ever slept with girls that are half his age or more, AS LONG AS THEY ARE OVER 20yrs old.
but if there was any reason why he would want to sleep with someone younger than that, then i will start to worry.
nowadays it's not uncommon to see 50/60yr old men/women with girls/boys in their 20s. thats the whole sugar daddy/sugar mama thingy but for someone to want to have sex with an underage person, then thats devilish!
also we all have to be careful, i once met a girl who i was ready to devour until i realized she was 14yrs old (she looked 20ish).
if i had lost my mind and gone further, i would have been labelled a craddle-robber. i was 26 then.
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by Gabry(f): 5:40am On May 09, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

well depending on how old the girl was at the time, it can be a big difference.
i would not mind if my father ever slept with girls that are half his age or more, AS LONG AS THEY ARE OVER 20yrs old.
but if there was any reason why he would want to sleep with someone younger than that, then i will start to worry.
nowadays it's not uncommon to see 50/60yr old men/women with girls/boys in their 20s. thats the whole sugar daddy/sugar mama thingy but for someone to want to have sex with an underage person, then thats devilish!
also we all have to be careful, i once met a girl who i was ready to devour until i realized she was 14yrs old (she looked 20ish).
if i had lost my mind and gone further, i would have been labelled a craddle-robber. i was 26 then.

Oh dear, am sorry to hear that. Did she told u her age? How did you found out?

Well, I was 16 and in college. My father had intimate problems with my mom so he gotten hisself a sugar daughter also age 16 like me. Than one day he called me up to tell me that I had to pay for my school fees and house rent and all by myself cause he is broke. The next thing I knew, he spends his money on that girl's college fees and buying her jewelleries and stuff like that. Mehnnn was I piss!
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by nnaemmy(m): 1:27pm On May 09, 2009
its very bad cry
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by MRbrownJAY(m): 12:36am On May 10, 2009
gabrywyl:

Oh dear, am sorry to hear that. Did she told u her age? How did you found out?
Well, I was 16 and in college. My father had intimate problems with my mom so he gotten hisself a sugar daughter also age 16 like me. Than one day he called me up to tell me that I had to pay for my school fees and house rent and all by myself cause he is broke. The next thing I knew, he spends his money on that girl's college fees and buying her jewelleries and stuff like that. Mehnnn was I piss!

woah, that IS an unfortunate story! you are absolutely right, 16 is way too young ! i guess some men are VERY weak for the flesh and loose their priorities in life.

I had met the girl in a club, she was an acquaintance of a friend. i had figure that since she look old enough and was in an ADULT nightclub, she must have been at least 20. i only found out the girl was 14 because we  got stopped by the cops (as usual) and they asked to see her ID too and then the cop asked: "what is a 14yr old girl doing in a 26yr old man's car at 6am?"
I then drove her straight to her place and left!
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by yme1(f): 1:27am On May 10, 2009
funny story cheesy cheesy :Dand sad at the same time sad sad sad
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by MRbrownJAY(m): 7:08am On May 10, 2009
y me:

funny story  cheesy cheesy :Dand sad at the same time sad sad sad
thats what i thought  at first but then after a while i realized that if i had shagged her then i would have been"technically" a craddle-robber and possibly could have ended up in jail for some yrs AND registered as a sex offender!!!!(we all know how women can love you one day and become your arch enemy the next)
for a while after that, i was asking every women to show me their ID!
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by Gabry(f): 9:40am On May 10, 2009
I think if you have attempted to shag her, she wont let u oo cause she is very young naaa. . . I remember when I was 14 even when I was 18, I still no allow it cause I believe that those age is still considered young. . . I think the perfect time to have sex for those whom no want to wait till their wedding day is 21 unless if they marry young than thats a different story.

But I wonder why did she go to a night club and left with a guy? She must be high on drugs or alcohol ooo. . . . angry
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by prittigrrr(f): 1:08pm On May 10, 2009
There was a case in the US in Texas where a father had sex with his daughters and had several children with them. This occurred in the late 80s. The family was African American and the whole community was shocked by it. The father was a pastor! However, that was not the most shocking aspect of the story. On Oprah, the father and 2 or 3 of the girls were interviewed and the father leveled the allegation that the mother not only knew of the abuse, but that the father put the girls in bed with him and his wife for sex! I will never forget that horrible story. In my city, there was also a man caught having sex with both his son and daugter! When caught, the man claimed this was common in his country (he was an Asian immigrant). Funny thing though, his oldest son came by as the police arrived. The son was going to kill his father for hurting his siblings. Of course the grown son denied this behavior as normal in their country. These men will do anything!
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by MRbrownJAY(m): 1:36am On May 11, 2009
gabrywyl:

I think if you have attempted to shag her, she wont let u oo cause she is very young naaa. . . I remember when I was 14 even when I was 18, I still no allow it cause I believe that those age is still considered young. . . I think the perfect time to have sex for those whom no want to wait till their wedding day is 21 unless if they marry young than thats a different story.
But I wonder why did she go to a night club and left with a guy? She must be high on drugs or alcohol ooo. . . .  angry

oh no, believe me, she knew exactly what we were going to my home for and even when i drove her to her home she asked me "why?!"
first, she was definitely NOT a virgin and Second unfortunately some younger women just get attracted to older guys, its a simple fact. the teenagers of her age were riding bicycles/skate boarding and they had curfews while she was going to clubs and meeting people who had their own jobs, homes, cars and independence. its a complete different world and having access to it can be an addiction for a teenager. remember, it was NOT her first time in that club and a friend of mine knew her (she just didnt know her real age)

i lost MY virginity well before 15yrs old and the girl was my age at the time. everyone is different, some people are ready to loose their virginity younger or older than others there is NO right age. have you forgot the story a few months back in UK about the 14yr old girl who got pregnant from ALFIE.  after the DNA test was done, we realize that he was NOT the father BUT he was 13yrs old and shagging her.
lets not forget that the UK youngest mother ever (from consensual sex) was an 11yrs old girl who got pregnant from a 15yr old boy!!!!!!
while the youngest Nigerian mother was an 8YR OLD girl from chief Akkiri's harem and the youngest mother EVER was a 5yr old peruvian girl name Lina Medina but i  think that should have been considered molest!!!!!
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by mohawkchic(f): 3:35am On May 11, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

SOON?! i would only trust my immediate family (brother/parents) with my kids. anyone else is ruled out  because i dont know who they really are personally and foremost WHO their significant other is.
sometimes you might know someone but have no idea about the man (or woman) they are dating . thats all what it takes for a child to be molested.
also educating children about what someone can/should do with them is important. i have a 3yr old nephew who already knows that NOBODY should ever touch his "pee pee", only daddy or mummy can. not the teacher, not the friend, not the uncle, NOBODY!!!!!!
the earlier you teach your kids, the better the stand against this craziness.

~I cudnt Agree more!! Sooo many "Faceless" Sick demented focks Out theer!!
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by Oxone(m): 4:53am On May 11, 2009
sad cry cry cry cry

what kind of demented & slow F**k would do this angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by Nobody: 9:00am On May 11, 2009
What the
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by Shame2: 3:00am On Jun 06, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

the post should say WHY A FATHER Molests HIS OWN DAUGHTER?!
whatever happens, this is a case of molest by a person of authority. diabolical but very common in this day and age.

and to the poster that thinks that it is not common in 9ja, you should read the papers more often. we all know how people can keep quiet in the name of shame. just because you dont hear about it, doesnt mean it doesnt happen.
why a person would do that? many reasons. i guess the same reason why a human being would kill, engage in pedofilia, or whatever heinous crimes that are committed out there.

I do agree with your idea. There are many reasons why people that we trust and idolize do such things. One of the common thing is on the way how a girl, a lady or a woman should dress up. Clothes that girls, ladies or women wear is one of the biggest factor of why they are being Molested or abused.

Daughters and nieces, be very careful when you trust someone. They might be the one whom you can't trust.

Parents, wives, look after your daughters so dearly. Whenever you feel that something is wrong, do something to avoid it as early as possible.

Second, men watching sex videos who could not control themselves afterwards. Yes, this happens in most cases of molest where men are also under the control of drugs and even those who are not in drugs, they look for someone to do such an EVIL doing.
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by Oxone(m): 5:36am On Jun 06, 2009
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by lannre(m): 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2009
sign of the end time
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by Shame2: 3:45am On Jun 08, 2009
Hi, Gabry and to all Girls, Ladies, Women,

Things that are not supposed to happen like these (ABOMINATION) could be avoided if all girls, ladies or women of the world knows how to moderate themselves.

Think of what are the things that attracts men. First of all, the way how a girl dress up. Girls, ladies, women, do not wear a dress that is very tempting in the eyes of men unless, you are really trying to catch their eyes.

To all fathers, brothers, uncles who have daughters, sisters and nieces, teach or tell them what is yes and what is not. Is the way they dresses up ok with you? OR do you enjoy looking at them too when they are dressed in a way that you could see their cleavages and other sensitive parts of their body? If you are enjoying that, then SOMETHING IS WRONG, the DEVIL starts to envade you mind and body with thoughts that are not supposed to be in your mind.

Remember, we don't see, hear and feel that SOMEONE is there watching over us. Yes, GOD is watching us everyday of our life. What other people couldn't see, GOD see it.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL, wink
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by Shame2: 3:53am On Jun 08, 2009
I also couldn't believe that these kind of actions, father Molesting his daughter, brothers Molesting their sisters, uncles Molesting thier nieces. It is such a terrrible and the most EVIL thing that happens within our family where we put all of our trust. But it happens, and it is so sad that our very own family members could do it even they are not under the influence of prohibited drugs that most rapists claim to be under the influence of prohibited drugs.

It happens and there have been many reasons why. I guess you all know what are the common reasons and the worst reasons behind.
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by beingme(f): 10:20am On Jun 09, 2009
cos that man is insane and ve no conscience. that is an abomination
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by biola44(m): 12:10pm On Jun 09, 2009
making love is not d same as having sex or Molesting, which one?
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by initiate: 10:07am On Jun 17, 2009
Please refer to this quote hereunder

Gettolove what is the name of this church?

Gettolove (m)
Lagos

Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter
« #24 on: April 30, 2009, 03:25 PM »

A friend of mine told me that in her church,The pastor asked people who had slept with their daughters or sons to come out and ask for forgiveness.
She said the crowd that came out was scary and unbeleivable
Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter by skfa1: 10:08am On Jun 17, 2009
initiate:

Please refer to this quote hereunder

Gettolove what is the name of this church?

Gettolove (m)
Lagos

Re: Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter
« #24 on: April 30, 2009, 03:25 PM »

A friend of mine told me that in her church,The pastor asked people who had slept with their daughters or sons to come out and ask for forgiveness.
She said the crowd that came out was scary and unbeleivable

Its a lie o, people like you use to say my friend my freind, lol

(0) (1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Cost Of Marriage Certificates And Courthouse Marriages In Nigeria / Best Technique For Dealing With A Nagging Wife/Partner? / Baker Faces Jail For Refusing To Bake Cake For Gay Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.