Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? (11539 Views)

Cute Or Ugly (pic) / Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] / Ugly Face With Nice Body Or Pretty Face With An Ugly Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by Amobi1(m): 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2006
Please no one should be offended, but am just wondering, do you think Nigeria girls in the u.s are more ugly compare to the one back home? seriously, The kind of girls i see over here seems to be more uglier than the ones back home. Some time i feel like immigration hand pick only the ugly girls from naija. Please leave your opinion
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by ZuluNation(m): 10:54pm On Jul 12, 2006
Wow, I better just sit in my corner and watch this thread lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by IAH(f): 10:59pm On Jul 12, 2006
Amobi 1:

Some time i feel like immigration hand pick only the ugly girls from naija.

This sentence got me beside myself with laughter. grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by edygirl(f): 11:09pm On Jul 12, 2006
I DON'T THINK I'M UGLY. AM I?

ANYWAYS THIS THREAD GOT ME LAUHGING MA @$$ OF.  grin

LET SOME PPL VISIT THIS THREAD YOU GO SMELL PEPPER.
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by debosky(m): 11:13pm On Jul 12, 2006
*hisses and spits on thread*

angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by Amobi1(m): 11:14pm On Jul 12, 2006
Okay, You look good but more opinions please!!!!! B/c the ones ive been seing for the past years, "ChEEEEIII!!!!!"
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by edygirl(f): 11:19pm On Jul 12, 2006
AMOBI PLEASE CAN WE C YA PIC.

I HOPE WE DON'T RUN.
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by shotta(m): 11:19pm On Jul 12, 2006
where do you live in america cause maybe its you dont have enough naijas where you live.
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by debosky(m): 11:20pm On Jul 12, 2006
dude look on nl alone and see how many there are!

maybe na your own wowoness dey attract the ugly ones to u!! wink
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by ZuluNation(m): 11:20pm On Jul 12, 2006
@ edygirl.

Girl you on fire, cool cool if I was single, I'll be chasing you like hell grin grin. Thank God for my Igbo sisters, I still think God blessed my sisters with beauty.
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by edygirl(f): 11:22pm On Jul 12, 2006
@ZULU,
I THOUGHT YOU WERE JUST SITTING ON ONE CORNER VIEWING THIS THREAD. YOU ARE SUMTINELSE. grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by shotta(m): 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2006
zulunation i agree, edygirl your a cutie
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by ZuluNation(m): 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2006
My sister I was sitting in my corner drinking my goat meat pepper soup till I saw you pic. I had to drop every thing and give my sister some props. grin
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by edygirl(f): 11:28pm On Jul 12, 2006
@SHOTTA, YOU ARE CUTE TOO. NICE LIPS. lipsrsealed

@ZULU, I TRUST YOU NOW MY BRODA. grin grin :
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by Amobi1(m): 11:30pm On Jul 12, 2006
Hey  Please you guys shouldn't get mad OOOHHH LOl!!!! I hate faking reality. Hey Please you guys shouldn't get mad OOOHHH LOl!!!! I hate faking reality. All the girls which dey my school will tell you. sometimes they refer me as the most handsome on the campus. So, that one no be my fault"Debosky". The girls i used to date in naija no look like the ones ove here. period. majority of them of them are Ugly.
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by shotta(m): 11:30pm On Jul 12, 2006
thanks, where in US you dey my fine sister?
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by edygirl(f): 11:33pm On Jul 12, 2006
@AMOBI,
NA WA FOR YOU. HOW COME YOU GOT MY HEAD BENDING? DO WE HAVE TO SUFFER TO SEE YA PIC? GET ANOTHER ONE THE PAIN IN MA NECK NO GREE MAKE I SEE YOU WELL. grin grin
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by Amobi1(m): 11:35pm On Jul 12, 2006
i just took a pic with my cell phone and send it maybe you need eyeclass.
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by debosky(m): 11:36pm On Jul 12, 2006
abeg post better picture before we pass verdict on your wowoness grin
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by Amobi1(m): 11:37pm On Jul 12, 2006
@ debosky> Are you gay?  Don't worry about my pic. Focus on the topic. Okay.
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by edygirl(f): 11:38pm On Jul 12, 2006
"AN EYECLASS" WHAT IS THAT? grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by debosky(m): 11:41pm On Jul 12, 2006
the topic is dead already, let me not list chinani, edygirl, hotangel, bluenubian, hotstepper, j-girl, priscilla, 2fine,. . . . . the list is endless, like i said maybe its the ugly ones you attract
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by Amobi1(m): 11:44pm On Jul 12, 2006
The Topic is dead b/c u know your ugly and wants it to be dead. Why u guys can't quit draggin and show your pics. thats wat wrong with naija peop[le, ya know. Focus on the topic.
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by Amobi1(m): 11:53pm On Jul 12, 2006
OOOhh!! Now i know what it is. Nigeria beautyLol!! b/c edygirl no dey hot she is slightly below average. for real, just, if you dey for America, just look and see blac girls and beauti. Na that thing ur dey call fine. Lol!! make una take am easy.
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by edygirl(f): 12:03am On Jul 13, 2006
OH NOW I CAN SEE WHAT THE PROBLEM IS. HE IS ONLY 14 YRS OLD.

@AMOBI,   
             TATA, GO AND DO YOUR HOME WORK AND DON'T FORGET TO GET YOUR LUNCH BOX READY FOR SCHOOL TOMORROW. AND IF YOU ARE FINDING IT DIFFICULT WITH THE MATHS ASSIGNMENT HOLLA AT YOUR BIG SISTER @1800 EDY GIRL. OK? GOOD BOY. grin
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by debosky(m): 12:07am On Jul 13, 2006
thanks for the info edygirl wink

was about to descend on him, but since he's just entered puberty, its those hormones at work

when u grow up we can talk more aight?
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by diddy4(m): 12:07am On Jul 13, 2006
i aint saying nothing dat will come and bite me in the ass. naija girls in Uk are very cute, i gott@ give it to them. they are beautiful. naija girls in US, well, i have seen some cute ones but its like atutupoyoyos dey here small.
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by edygirl(f): 12:10am On Jul 13, 2006
@DIDDY,
"ATUTUPOYOS" WHAT IS THAT? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by Amobi1(m): 12:13am On Jul 13, 2006
@Edygirl. Are you upset b/c you did get recognition. is the truth. and for your record. look at my girls pic (she an igbo girl) and look at urs. The difference is clear.  b real tell me what u see. Oh! i decided to take pic with my web cam. i hope you don't die oohh!!! we don't even tell people we from naija. we tell them we r from Biafra.

Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by diddy4(m): 12:15am On Jul 13, 2006
@amobi
which girl?

@edygirl
wowo girls dat are uglybeautiful in their own was beyond repair.
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by edygirl(f): 12:19am On Jul 13, 2006
AMOBI, I CAN'T BE MAD AT YOU. I DON'T THINK YOU HAVE REACHED THAT LEVEL TO BE ABLE TO MAKE ME MAD. I DON'T GET MAD AT PPLE LIKE YOU  PLUS YOU JUST REGISTERED on Nairaland. GO MY LITTLE BROTHER. THE LAST TIME I CHECKED YOU WERE IN THE TOILET, HOPE YOU REMEMBERED TO CLEAN YOUR BUTT.
Re: Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? by edygirl(f): 12:22am On Jul 13, 2006
she is so cute. what do you want me to say? and the other one, is he your gay patner cuz that doesn't look like the first pic you posted. good luck they will help you mature well well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Let's Spice Up D Romance Section (come In U Gonna Love Dis) / How To Toast A Girl / Sexyleamon Darling, Please Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.