Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Free University Education In Finland - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Free University Education In Finland (5187 Views)

Get Free University Schoolarship,discover How2score 300 In Jamb Garranteed / Application For Tuition Free University In Norway Is On / The Quality Of Nigeria's University Education (Let's Rank Them) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free University Education In Finland by grammy: 4:37am On Sep 29, 2008
Hei,

I am a new student of South Karelia University of Applied Sciences, in Lappeenranta Finland.

I will like to inform you guys about free education in Finland, i just got my admission this year, in fact i resumed last month in Lappeenranta.

My first day at school was wonderful, it became one of my unforgettable days; Finland has so many things to offer, like they discribe them as a small country with big ambition.

I am willing to give other Nigerian like me good informations to help them if they intend to study in Finland; i know how hard it can be to get good information, i remember people giving me false information. Am so glad am here now, i tell you guys i can't pay for UK or US education, because it is of the same standard, in fact Finland is the world best in Information Technology, this country is wonderful and there is just a hand full of Nigerian here i wonder why people are killing themselves with UK, when i can go to London without stress on summer, in fact you will not want to go to the Uk when you are here.

I designed a blog, where i put step by step approach to studying in Finland, i will suggest you visit it and you can contact me if you need more information.

Checkout

www.studyinfinlandfree..com

Kitos!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Free University Education In Finland by altoin(m): 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2008
sup,its intresting wat u did there?but do this schools accept like WAEC,NECO cert?
Re: Free University Education In Finland by kateangel(f): 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2008
Hello guy pls can u give me the website site again becos i applied last year but was not admmited becos of my english language.

Ronnie
Re: Free University Education In Finland by grammy: 10:38am On Sep 30, 2008
Yes the school accept WAEC and NECO certificate, in fact one of these certificate is all you need to get admission and just pass the entrance exam.

You can get the link to any school of your choice depending on the course you want from my blog.

Take care.

1 Like

Re: Free University Education In Finland by Pelummy(f): 11:45am On Nov 11, 2009
@ grammy,i really luv dat ur blog,pls cn u gv me ur mail,so i cn mail u 4 more info abt ielts test, tankx.here is my rasheedat_@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Free University Education In Finland by Pelummy(f): 11:46am On Nov 11, 2009
@ grammy,i really luv dat ur blog,pls cn u gv me ur mail,so i cn mail u 4 more info abt ielts test, tankx.here is my rasheedat_@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Free University Education In Finland by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2009
please, let me have your contact details and in what way can you help me in February admission. Do contact me on shegzy0@yahoo.com
Re: Free University Education In Finland by grammy: 9:11am On Aug 30, 2016
Hei,

Check out more information about updated i have added about the process to apply for admission to both undergraduate and masters degree programs in Finland.

Note that some programs require that you pay tuition fee but most programs are free, Finland is trying to introduce tuition fees but that will take a long time.

I have added more information on my blog

Re: Free University Education In Finland by Tonidablaze: 6:40pm On May 08, 2023
Greetings sir, ma please I really appreciate your update please is there any platform I wil join to learn more, will be glad.. If I can email you pls just let me know... Thanks
Re: Free University Education In Finland by dapoatiroko: 5:04am On May 09, 2023
Hello, can you please assist with your contact details? My email is dapoatiroko@gmail.com. I wish to study masters in Business Administration in Finland.
Re: Free University Education In Finland by Mandarin009: 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2023
Hello
I tried accessing your site but it's unresponsive.pls I'll like to migrate to Finland for work and Study, I'll be glad if you can assist on reaching my goal.
You can contact me on hameeddavid@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: Free University Education In Finland by MrsTwrite(f): 3:03am On Aug 17, 2023
I would love to partake in this sweet opportunity, your link is not opening.

(1) (Reply)

Finally The JAMB Examination Is Over / Why Parents Should Monitor Their Child/Ward: See What My Student Told Me / To Make First Class Is Easy( I Got 4.51(CGPA)L100)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.