Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,799,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Rich Girlfriend Or Poor Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rich Girlfriend Or Poor Girlfriend? (10109 Views)

I Am Looking For A Rich Girlfriend / Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee If She Did Dis To You / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rich Girlfriend Or Poor Girlfriend? by Dysere(m): 12:06am On Jul 13, 2006
Which kind of girl would you prefer? a rich one or a poor one?
Re: Rich Girlfriend Or Poor Girlfriend? by eveseh(f): 6:35am On Jul 13, 2006
anyone who's careing
Re: Rich Girlfriend Or Poor Girlfriend? by babymine(f): 10:27am On Jul 13, 2006
Hmm. lipsrsealed
Re: Rich Girlfriend Or Poor Girlfriend? by Damsal(f): 10:39am On Jul 13, 2006
this topic is very laughable, does it matter if she is rich or poor is she one that would be funding and footing your bills?

The only time i'll see this topic as reasonable is if you are talking about a rich or poor girl's general attitude. A rich girl has more poise, class and sense of awareness.There is also high tendedncy for her to be spoilt and rude. While a poor girl has less going for her, she is also more of a people's person(knows everyone in the area), a whole lot more friendlier and has a killing nagging attitude and knows lots of bad words a rich girl would have to much sensibilty to use. The rich girl has less tendedcy to be nagging she can get what she wants when she wants.
Re: Rich Girlfriend Or Poor Girlfriend? by bolty(m): 10:43am On Jul 13, 2006
actually there is nothing special about rich girls, they tend to misbehave in the sense that they are on top, and those that are not rich will just be forming for no just reason, in my opinion none is better but what a man should look for is a good girl,humble,lovable,socially accepted, i do believe that love is not based on material things but on what the both of you feel for each other, i prefer to date someone with good character not minding if she is rich or not,
Re: Rich Girlfriend Or Poor Girlfriend? by Seun(m): 10:48am On Jul 13, 2006
I'd prefer the rich girl if what makes her rich is her own money and not her parent's money. Rich parents-in-law can be a pain, and their daughters can be haughty over nothing, but independently rich ladies are hot to me! kiss

As for the "poor" girl, if she's the smart type, it could be that all she needs is a good job or capital for business.
Re: Rich Girlfriend Or Poor Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2006
Seun's said it all, for once he's sounding cool.

1 Like

Re: Rich Girlfriend Or Poor Girlfriend? by diddy4(m): 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2006
i dont really care if she is rich or poor. i make the money and if i like her, he financial status doesnt really matter to me cuzz i got her back.

if i should see a girl that made her money on her own, well, thats really hot. i like smart girls and if she is rich and smart, iced with beauty? come on now, what could be hotter huh? imm@ go for her. some girls that brag with their parents money can be an ass sometimes. they aint gon know the value of money and how hard it is to get one.

this shouldnt really be an issue cuzz she aint gon be paying ma bills or eerthing. im gon do dat for me and for her if she needs it. i dont consider richness when im going for girls, nahhh, i consider brain, beauty and attitude. her financial status dont really matter to me cuzz i aint a gold digger. imm@ man and should get mine b4 i shine.

its all about the benjamins baby.
Re: Rich Girlfriend Or Poor Girlfriend? by Dinosky(m): 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2006
Hello My Hommies out there, the topic sounds riduculous well as a matter of fact ; if asked to choose between a rich and a poor girl friend. i will opt for a rich girl not because that she is rich but at least she will not pester me so much in caretering for her. If her wealth makes her head swells up; i will substitute her for other serious babes. As for the poor girl, men she might be a nice girl, but all one need in life is someone who will support the family no matter how little she contributes to the up keep of the home. Sleeping dog is better than a dead lion oh. generally speaking there are some good rich girls from a good and well behaved families. If you find one like that contact me with this no. 009 1 4578 8976 346 .yeah
Re: Rich Girlfriend Or Poor Girlfriend? by hibans(f): 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2006
If i'm a guy, i'll preferr brain character, behavior and neatness tongue
Re: Rich Girlfriend Or Poor Girlfriend? by dearie(m): 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2006
what a question! it doesn't matter if she's rich or not, so long as she's submissive, humble and generally has the qualities i crave in a woman.

Her parents can be the d 'walmarts' of this world, or the 'gates' or even the poorest 'churchrats' I wouldn't care so long as they do not nose into our affair. I'm cool anyway.
Re: Rich Girlfriend Or Poor Girlfriend? by kheme(m): 7:36pm On Jul 15, 2006
Well, i have to date both first, to find out!
Re: Rich Girlfriend Or Poor Girlfriend? by fabian(f): 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2006
Hmmn, Lemme think!
Re: Rich Girlfriend Or Poor Girlfriend? by tohbieh: 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2006
well,havin a rich or a poor girl is no bigge,it just means that there would be difference in activities and behaviours of the house.
Re: Rich Girlfriend Or Poor Girlfriend? by fabian(f): 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2006
Pray tell, How?
Re: Rich Girlfriend Or Poor Girlfriend? by Bisanke(f): 3:29pm On Jul 20, 2006
As for me rich boyfriend or poor boyfriend?? Aight lets be real aint nobody want no poor person. But of course we got gurls who love em rich boys. Aight i want anybody who's comfortable or rich.

But just know " I aint no goldigger but i aint messin wit no broke ones"
Re: Rich Girlfriend Or Poor Girlfriend? by babe1(f): 8:00am On Jul 24, 2006
Date both and deside dude !
Re: Rich Girlfriend Or Poor Girlfriend? by Cleofel(f): 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2006
i dont care whether he is rich or poor,what counts is what i feel 4 him
Re: Rich Girlfriend Or Poor Girlfriend? by iice(f): 11:50am On Aug 05, 2006
He has to be rich if he can get me Wolfgang Puck LOL kidding, basically it has to with his character for me because i've seen boths sides and i've dated both sides. Character is impt to me, that and intelligence cheesy
Re: Rich Girlfriend Or Poor Girlfriend? by Hardware(m): 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2006
iice
Please i will lik to kno your yahoo messanger address i always see u online and lik to chat with u
Hardware 4 u
Re: Rich Girlfriend Or Poor Girlfriend? by iice(f): 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2006
Hardware, that's why my YIM is not available, people have to jump through hoops to get it. cheesy cheesy
Re: Rich Girlfriend Or Poor Girlfriend? by walex4luv(m): 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2006
Well my yahoo messanger Id is Walex4luv or almightyrule,  Whichever you can chat with me online just signify you are from Nairaland
Bye for now
Re: Rich Girlfriend Or Poor Girlfriend? by iice(f): 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2006
walex4luv:

Well my yahoo messanger Id is Walex4luv or almightyrule, Whichever you can chat with me online just signify you are from Nairaland
Bye for now
Who is this addressed to?
Re: Rich Girlfriend Or Poor Girlfriend? by Hardware(m): 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2006
iice,
It doesnt matter now given me your yahoo messanger doesnt mean dat i will be disturbing u. Is it not for communication purposes
Hardware 4u
Re: Rich Girlfriend Or Poor Girlfriend? by iice(f): 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2006
Hmmmmm not communication purposes? Wow that's a first ddnt knw that thanks cheesy
Re: Rich Girlfriend Or Poor Girlfriend? by Hardware(m): 12:51pm On Aug 05, 2006
iice,
Any way, no problem bye
Re: Rich Girlfriend Or Poor Girlfriend? by abbey02(f): 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2006
any of them poor or rich.nothin do them.
Re: Rich Girlfriend Or Poor Girlfriend? by CrazyMan(m): 10:51am On Oct 27, 2006
I just want a girl who will love me.
not minding if she's rich or poor.
Re: Rich Girlfriend Or Poor Girlfriend? by naija4life(f): 11:23am On Oct 27, 2006
To be very sincere, i've never dated a poor girl, so to say. And da "OK" chicks i've dated had all been very nice and easy to move with, they're classy and more sophisticated. cool
Re: Rich Girlfriend Or Poor Girlfriend? by CrazyMan(m): 11:36am On Oct 27, 2006
naija4life:

To be very sincere, i've never dated a poor girl, so to say. And da "OK" chicks i've dated had all been very nice and easy to move with, they're classy and more sophisticated. cool
*Yawns*
Re: Rich Girlfriend Or Poor Girlfriend? by naija4life(f): 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2006
@crazykid, and wats dat sposd to mean angry
Re: Rich Girlfriend Or Poor Girlfriend? by tinuade001(f): 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2006
Guys in the house,
I think its better to go for natural love, respect, intellect, neatness, character and how humble is the lady. i can say its not the poor or d rich girlfriends dat matter, but how she present herself. because i found out dat most campus or the one dat call themselves sophisticated, are the worst av ever seeing, "how do i know dis? there is this cousin of mine, her dad is an accountant in the government house, and when she gets to school, she said there is this friend of hers, dat whenver she want to eat, she will tell u, she cant eat rice without gesha, or sardine, she can do dis, she cant do that, and anytime she said so, my cousin will feel inferior, despite her daddys profession, so there was a time this girl want to celebrate her b\day and the cloth 4 d b\day is #15,000.00(fifteen thousand) after dat head tie , shoe and bag. so everybody was paying, so my cousin promise to pay wen getting home, so she travelled home and tell her parents, and they gave her. So my cousin now trace dis girl addressi.e her parent house, because she ask her to bring the money there, on getting there, she discover the father of the girl is a battery charger infront of their house, she coud not belief wat she saw, she even thought it was a wrong address but it was latter confirmed, so wat do u see to dat, the guys in the house. know dat it is the character that matters and the love u have for the person.some ladies will pretend as if their parents are the nigger president, while they are not. cee-yaaaaaaaaaaaaa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. / See, This Girl's Toto Is Borehole And Smells. Please Help!!! / Kenyas Have Started Again {pic}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.