Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,767 members, 7,798,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Post-ume For ABU Zaria Has Been Released! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Post-ume For ABU Zaria Has Been Released! (47703 Views)

Dangote To Build 10 Student Hostels For ABU. / Latest News About 2011 / 2012 Admission For Abu Zaria Prospectus Only / Post Ume For Uniuyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post-ume For ABU Zaria Has Been Released! by danfido(m): 4:56am On Sep 30, 2008
Hi guys,
For all the prospective Abusites, the results for the post-UME has just been released.
To check yours, go through the same process you did when registering for your exam.( www.abu-pume.net)
I've just checked mine.
I wish you all great success!
Peace to y'all!

Daniels,
Re: Post-ume For ABU Zaria Has Been Released! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2008
Nna how far

well, a ejike
I will be coming to zaria next week,
how can we get to gist?
I also applie 2 abu, very nice score. cool
Re: Post-ume For ABU Zaria Has Been Released! by dammy2good(f): 8:57am On Oct 07, 2008
i ave bin trying 2 check my result but don't seems 2 get it cld u pls tell me step by step aw 2 go bout it
Re: Post-ume For ABU Zaria Has Been Released! by pretty4me: 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2008
Please how did u check urs? which of the adresses did u used? www.abu.edu.ng / www.abuportal.org
Re: Post-ume For ABU Zaria Has Been Released! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2008
the process is just very simple, just enter your jamb reg. no. and your bank password, just the way you did the registration at www.abu-pume.net. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Post-ume For ABU Zaria Has Been Released! by oriade27(m): 5:44am On Aug 22, 2010
abeg av been trying2 check mine even@d homepage but d tin did not open.can u check it4me pls.my jamb reg;05507445GA.MY NUMB IS 07069561934
Re: Post-ume For ABU Zaria Has Been Released! by Olami099(m): 7:52am On Aug 22, 2010
@guys,does any 1 ve d idea wat d cutoff mark average 4 medicine wld be cos my average is 211,my jamb is 231,my post-ume is 47.4 d guy who wants to check his postume score ur pin no isn't there
Re: Post-ume For ABU Zaria Has Been Released! by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 23, 2010
DO I STAND A CHANCE WIT 62, 248,PHARMACY
Re: Post-ume For ABU Zaria Has Been Released! by ABIODUNC: 8:29am On Aug 24, 2010
FOR YOUR CUT-OFF MARKS FOR ABU ZARIA 2010 P-UTME.

CALL 07068-657549 FOR ASSISTANCE.
Re: Post-ume For ABU Zaria Has Been Released! by engrkunlex: 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2010
Pls do I stand a chance in ABU i got 240 in Jamb and 63% in post jamb and my average is 246, and am applying for COMPUTER SCIENCE
Pls anybody in the school that knows more about the admision sud pls reply me,I will be very greatful to hear from my fellow Nigerian
Am Kunle by name from Oyo State
engrkunlexy4u@yahoo.com
Pls any body that is willing to share his experience about the school can call me for nit.

angry grin sad embarassed lipsrsealed kiss smiley wink cheesy angry tongue lipsrsealed undecided cry
Re: Post-ume For ABU Zaria Has Been Released! by engrkunlex: 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2010
ABIODUN C:

FOR YOUR CUT-OFF MARKS FOR ABU ZARIA 2010 P-UTME.

CALL 07068-657549 FOR ASSISTANCE.

PLS 4 PEOPLE TO PRAY FOR YOU,POST THE CUT-OOFF FOR EVERYBODY TO SEE,SO THAT PEOPLE WILL BE ABLE TO CALLL YOU FOR ANY ASSISTANCE

yOU ARE GREAT MY BROTHER
gREAT ABU!!!!!!!!!!!!GREAT OOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!
FROM KUNLEXY
Re: Post-ume For ABU Zaria Has Been Released! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2010
Kunle had said it,post the cut off marks,how the admission process will look like as in merit,catchment areas and ELDS. Your service sucks and smells. Stupid homo,foolish coward!
Re: Post-ume For ABU Zaria Has Been Released! by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 19, 2011
kiss
Re: Post-ume For ABU Zaria Has Been Released! by liljona: 7:20am On Mar 21, 2015
stumbled on this: to whom it may concern

Description Guinness Nigeria is committed to enriching the
communities in which it operates, and over the
years has continued to demonstrate this tact
through its investment in a variety of community
projects.
Under education, Guinness Nigeria has continued to support and sponsor beneficiaries from our
host communities in Lagos, Edo and Abia states
Under the Guinness Scholarship Scheme through
degree and diploma courses in Engineering.
Are you an Undergraduate of any University/
Polytechnic in Nigeria? Are you from Oregbeni in Edo State, Ogba in
Lagos State, Odeukwu and Egbeluowo in Abia
State and In need for Scholarship intervention in
your educational pursuit? We also promote technical education by
sponsoring indigent students to the Institute of
Industrial Technology, Lagos (ITT). Ten students
go through this scheme every two years. This year, the scope of the scheme has been
expanded and is being Implemented In
collaboration with the Nigerian Society of
Engineers and the Nigerian Institute of
Management. 1.) Eligibility for Consideration Must be studying any of the following courses:
Engineering (any field)
Business Administration
Public Administration
Laboratory and Science Technology
Agricultural Science Mass communication
Accountancy
Economics
2.) A page containing your information as
follows:
Full names Gender
University/Polytechnic
Course/Year of Admission
Local Government Area
Home Town
Postal Address Matriculation Number
Present Level at the time of application
State of Origin
Email Address
3.) Applications from candidates must be
accompanied by 1 photocopy of JAMB or University/Polytechnic
admission letter
1 photocopy of SSCE/GCE/O’LeveL result
2 recent passport photographs
Confirmation of indigene status (to be completed
by traditional ruler or Chairman of Community Development Association/Union) in form of a
letter showing name, signature and titles on a
Letter head. How to Apply
Entries must reach Guinness Nigeria Plc by post or
mail at:
Guinness Scholarship Application
Corporate Relations
Guinness Nigeria PLc Head Office
24 Oba Akran Avenue
Ikeja, Lagos.
gncommunicationsdesk@diageo.com Guinness Nigeria reserves the right to the final
selection of beneficiary communities. Successful
proposals will be informed directly. Application Deadline 26th March, 2013 call 0092348166316268

(1) (Reply)

Madonna University Builds Nigeria’s Longest/largest Exams Hall / Boy Burns All His Certificates; Explains Why / My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.