Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Anyone Living In Spain? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Living In Spain? (3267 Views)

African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) / Nigerian 'Toilet Roll' Seller In Spain Returns 16,000 Euros Found In Briefcase / Anyone Living In Japan?(urgent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Living In Spain? by didisky(m): 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2006
a friend wants to relocate to spain.so i need some info.pls if u r in spain or in europe let me know
Re: Anyone Living In Spain? by egus(m): 9:59am On Jul 17, 2006
what kind of information do u need about spain Didisky?
Re: Anyone Living In Spain? by didisky(m): 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2006
egus,
I want to know if there r jobs there and also what d immigration laws r like.
Re: Anyone Living In Spain? by egus(m): 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2006
Well it depends on the kind of job you are looking for. I want to imagine that you speak spanish too. About the immigration laws, you will need a work permit from the company where you intend to work and it is quicky conceded where data shows that there are few spanish job seekers in that chosen profession.
Re: Anyone Living In Spain? by didisky(m): 7:06pm On Jul 17, 2006
Egus,
do u reside in spain?if u do can we chat so i can ask u all i need to know.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Anyone Living In Spain? by kennybuda: 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2011
there is no job in spain as for now, the spanish are in serch of job. but you might use spain as transit cheers
Re: Anyone Living In Spain? by enomakos(m): 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2011
kennybuda:

there is no job in spain as for now, the spanish are in serch of job. but you might use spain as transit cheers

you are right man
Re: Anyone Living In Spain? by shawonlese: 4:02am On Jun 23, 2011
Your friend needs to ensure he can speak a little Spanish. Otherwise it'll be a struggle getting by.
Re: Anyone Living In Spain? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
BennieRush:
I moved to Spain some months ago and I am in love with this country. There are a lot of places that I can visit but there are some problems with work but I will find one in some weeks. One of the biggest problems, when I was moving, was with all my things, I didn't know how to transport them all. Thanks to valenciamoversinc.com that they came quickly and loaded all in an hour and helped me to bring them to my new house. I liked how they worked because I didn't see people working with so much attention.
How is the place like
Please give us more info on how your journey went
What route did you follow

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians(men) In Senegal, How Do You Cope With Their Beautiful Ladies / 10 Unbelievably Beautiful Photos Of Lagos You Will Take For London / Get A Visa To Belize In North America For A Little Token

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.