Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,831 members, 7,802,660 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Say your 'Independence Day' prayer for NIGERIA @ 48 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say your 'Independence Day' prayer for NIGERIA @ 48 (3561 Views)

Osinbajo’s 48 Hours As Acting President - Punch / 7 Interesting Ways Nigerians Celebrate Independence Day / 'Pastors For Change' On 7-day Prayer, Announce That God Chose Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say your 'Independence Day' prayer for NIGERIA @ 48 by chineduho: 12:02pm On Sep 30, 2008
As we mark another milestone in the annals of our dear country,i hope and pray that we will continue to grow from strength to strength,may we remain united and may peace reign in our dear country especially in the Niger Delta and in the whole world.AMEN
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY
Re: Say your 'Independence Day' prayer for NIGERIA @ 48 by Fhemmmy: 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2008
Pray that God will deal with all the leaders (ex and present) who has used their greediness to blacken Nigeria, all those that are against the prosperity of Nigeria, all because they are making money from Nigeria's woes, may God dea with them one after the other, May they Lord take them all out of the way and make Nigeria a nation that God wants it to be.
Re: Say your 'Independence Day' prayer for NIGERIA @ 48 by Topsido(m): 7:30pm On Sep 30, 2008
Teach us what to do for we are but a young nation. Help us to grow and be a light to other black nations. Let there be spices for love among us and protect our true patriots that they might live to stri this beautiful ship to the promised land.
Amen.
Re: Say your 'Independence Day' prayer for NIGERIA @ 48 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 30, 2008
All our corrupt leaders, and whoever stands in our path to a greater Nation . . . We cast them down by . . .

Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Re: Say your 'Independence Day' prayer for NIGERIA @ 48 by bilymuse: 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2008
l hope Nigeria different tribe return to their pre amalgamation status, let everybody bear his fathers name
Re: Say your 'Independence Day' prayer for NIGERIA @ 48 by arramyjay: 11:29pm On Sep 30, 2008
May God change the mentality of our leaders,And also make them less greedy.
Re: Say your 'Independence Day' prayer for NIGERIA @ 48 by ikeyman00(m): 10:09am On Oct 01, 2008
in god's willing Nigeria is here to stay! God could only hope those lunatics in nairaland understand that

One way traffic!!amen

fire fire fire burn all those political monkies !!! fire fire fire!! burn them all

in god we trust
Re: Say your 'Independence Day' prayer for NIGERIA @ 48 by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 01, 2008
24 down, 24 to go. I'm taking 48 bottles of heineken for my dear country. Who says nothing good can come out of Nigeria?
Re: Say your 'Independence Day' prayer for NIGERIA @ 48 by Eziachi: 10:44am On Oct 01, 2008
bilymuse:

l hope Nigeria different tribe return to their pre amalgamation status, let everybody bear his fathers name

Amen, I second to that.
God please remember that Nigeria life expectancy is 48, never extend it to even one more year to 49, if you do forget please may Jesus Christ remind you, or else ,
Re: Say your 'Independence Day' prayer for NIGERIA @ 48 by RibaduFan(m): 10:58am On Oct 01, 2008
Dont know why have been so emotional allday, I even feel drops of tears running down my cheeks. Things can continue this way. Nigerian needs a change.
Re: Say your 'Independence Day' prayer for NIGERIA @ 48 by janami(f): 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2008
on my knees praying God pls, let Nigeria finally grow a brain before senility hits
Re: Say your 'Independence Day' prayer for NIGERIA @ 48 by Eziachi: 4:40pm On Oct 01, 2008
yemmyse:

don't know why have been so emotional allday,  I even feel drops of tears running down my cheeks. Things can continue this way. Nigerian needs a change.

Tear for Nigeria? Waste of water, if Nigeria is human being, many will advocate for the return of slavery.
Re: Say your 'Independence Day' prayer for NIGERIA @ 48 by bawomolo(m): 4:43pm On Oct 01, 2008

but pre-amalgamation status was southern and northern nigeria with southern nigeria covering the budget deficit of the north. i doubt that would make much of a difference.
Re: Say your 'Independence Day' prayer for NIGERIA @ 48 by Lady2(f): 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2008
May the Lord enlighten our minds so that we may productively govern our nation.
May the Lord help us to show love to our neighbours and ourselves as this is the pathwy to truly governing productively.
May the Lord help us to discern what is right for us and what is wrong for us.
May the Lord help us to show respect to each other irregardless of our differences.
Re: Say your 'Independence Day' prayer for NIGERIA @ 48 by grafikdon: 9:50pm On Oct 01, 2008
I don't want to incur the wrath of God by praying for Nigeria. . . the Good Lord gave us everything wee need to become something bigger than a first world country but what did we do? We flushed them all down the toilet and we have the nerve to look up to him and say "babi Allah, Nyenu m kobo".

Shey na God go come fix NEPA? Corruption nko? Bad roads kwanu? What about health care? Did I forget to mention employment?

You are on your own here o. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Say your 'Independence Day' prayer for NIGERIA @ 48 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2008
Until una decide to wake up, una go pray tire. tongue
Re: Say your 'Independence Day' prayer for NIGERIA @ 48 by Robotnik: 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2008
May God send the messiah on time to take us to the RIGHT PATH. amen
Re: Say your 'Independence Day' prayer for NIGERIA @ 48 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 01, 2008
God is very merciful, he has sent to us lots of messiahs. But unfortunately, we keep killing, sidelining or even not allowing them in in the first place.

Wake up.
Re: Say your 'Independence Day' prayer for NIGERIA @ 48 by Kobojunkie: 10:14pm On Oct 01, 2008
nuzo:

God is very merciful, he has sent to us lots of messiahs. But unfortunately, we keep killing, sidelining or even not allowing them in in the first place.

Wake up.

UKPABI OOOO!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!
Re: Say your 'Independence Day' prayer for NIGERIA @ 48 by ayojuwon: 10:23pm On Oct 01, 2008
let thank God for what is has done for Nigeria,at 48,a lot happened to us but here we are today In all suitation let keep thankin him,Guys let me use this medium to tell u that i sell NEW LAPTOPS at cheap prices,if u want kindly let me knw by calling any of thses numbers 08034995005.08026295193,this real. i m not joking.u will be glad to but from me thanks Guys
Re: Say your 'Independence Day' prayer for NIGERIA @ 48 by grafikdon: 10:44pm On Oct 01, 2008
ROTFLOL!!!! I am sorry ayojuwon, I didn't mean to laugh but when I read your post, I thought about those hustler prayer warriors in the buses who unleash a heavy barrage of heavenly prayers followed by the announcement of some goodies that will make your skin as smooth as fresh chicken egg and your teeth as white as cattle egret as long as you are willing to part with some Benjamin. . . grin grin

Nothing do you my br-oda/si-sta. . . after all man must wack. wink
Re: Say your 'Independence Day' prayer for NIGERIA @ 48 by chidichris(m): 8:45am On Oct 02, 2008
Oh God, it is written that we shld cut off those hands that will lead us to hell fire.
father, we are in political hell fire and my prayer is this day is that all those political rulers who have brought nigeria to this hell, let them die.
those who are standing on the progress of nigeria especially at high places, let them die.
father, are there rulers who have turned the sufferings of the masses into the joy of their own families. are there people who are derieving joy from our sufferings,let them die by fire.
father break those hands that are holding back our blessing with your fire. oku gbajie aka ji ngozi anyi.
father, during creation, you said, "let there be light" are there people who are saying otherwise in nigeria, let them be visited by your holy ghost fire. father, it is ur word, so let there be light in nigeria.
father bcs no one can hold back whom u have set free, today, i pray that you the almighty God will set nigeria free from all sorts of post colonial masters.
father let any attempt to stop this action recieve fire and all these and more i ask through that name that is above every other name( Jesus Christ). and i say AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN and so shall it be in the name of Jesus. amen and amen
Re: Say your 'Independence Day' prayer for NIGERIA @ 48 by ayojuwon: 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2008
Guys i need job o.try get to me when u see good job with good pay,atleast txt me o.08034995004 or 08026295193,i ve ND now but any moment from DEC 08 i will finish my HND,in phy/electronics
Re: Say your 'Independence Day' prayer for NIGERIA @ 48 by epitome86: 4:09am On Oct 01, 2013
May Allah restore my country Nigeria back to normalcy
Re: Say your 'Independence Day' prayer for NIGERIA @ 48 by Jeel: 6:04am On Oct 01, 2013
Goodluck Nigeria!!!

(1) (Reply)

De-Amalgamation Of Nigeria In 2014 - An Unknown Fact! / APC Members Go To Church In Osun State (pics) / How Does Aso Rock Look Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.