Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Procter And Gamble (P&G) Is Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Procter And Gamble (P&G) Is Recruiting (16446 Views)

2015 Graduate Recruitment At Procter And Gamble (P&G) / Procter And Gamble / Procter And Gamble Recruits OND,HND,BSC and NYSC Any Discipline. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Procter And Gamble (P&G) Is Recruiting by njokma(m): 8:55am On Jul 14, 2006
I got this information from a friend and I confirmed it by visiting their office at
1st Floor, amythyst Block, all seasons plaza, Agidimgbi, Ikeja.

PROCTA AND GAMBLE (P&G) IS RECRUITING.
YOU MAY VISIT THIS SITE
www.joinpg.com
http://pg.sitebase.net/global/ceemea/pages/content/rsoft_frame.html

Re: Procter And Gamble (P&G) Is Recruiting by Seun(m): 10:13am On Jul 14, 2006
Thanks a million for sharing this information!

FYI: List of Nigerian jobs available at http:///h6qrd
Re: Procter And Gamble (P&G) Is Recruiting by cjlooks(m): 11:09am On Jul 14, 2006
cheesy
Hi!
Any jobs for NYSC member please?
Re: Procter And Gamble (P&G) Is Recruiting by Ukpekeson(m): 4:53am On Jul 15, 2006
I do hope 2 check it out, cheers
Re: Procter And Gamble (P&G) Is Recruiting by dearie(m): 7:10am On Jul 15, 2006
Thanx, i will try it too.
Re: Procter And Gamble (P&G) Is Recruiting by tonyblak4: 12:23pm On Jul 15, 2006
Njokma, thanks for the posting, tried it and it was ok, though it was kinda stressful.Have u tried it out?Did u go all the way till the end let me know. Thanks once again
Re: Procter And Gamble (P&G) Is Recruiting by mankevo(m): 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2006
smileyi've gat to try this .Tanx 4 this piece.
NYSC members try to apply!
Re: Procter And Gamble (P&G) Is Recruiting by bymz(m): 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2006
ls this in any newspaper and do we have to apply online thanks Bymz
Re: Procter And Gamble (P&G) Is Recruiting by krisskross: 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2006
ill check it up.Thanks
Re: Procter And Gamble (P&G) Is Recruiting by chidiwilly: 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2006
I click to the web site , but could not find anything about recruiting ! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Procter And Gamble (P&G) Is Recruiting by njokma(m): 7:36pm On Jul 15, 2006
Hello! members of this common house. I want specify the steps with which you may get to P&G site proper.

Please Register 1st so as get a username and password.
1. Go to the site www.joinpg.com
2. Click on applicants view jobs and apply;update information;submit application.NB. It is in an oval shape display
3. the page then opens
4. Within the table displaying the job list, click on (++ = Multi-Location)
5. this sorts the job listing by location
6. then click on the arrow pointing to right until you get to the job listing for Nigeria
7. select the job that suits you

Secondly, for those asking if these jobs were advertised on paper, I don't know as I told I got the info. thr. a friend.
Re: Procter And Gamble (P&G) Is Recruiting by LAXIST(m): 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2006
God bless u.I (we) really appreciate this. Njokma.
Re: Procter And Gamble (P&G) Is Recruiting by funshio: 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2006
Can one possibly apply for more than one vacancy that best suits on the procter and gamble site or one is limited to just one vacancy.Pls help out.
Re: Procter And Gamble (P&G) Is Recruiting by drokiri(m): 12:06pm On Aug 17, 2006
I HAVE APPLIED FOR THE P&G THING ON WWW.JOINP&G.COM, BUT NO REPLY SINCE.
HAS ANYONE BEEN CONTACTED??
Re: Procter And Gamble (P&G) Is Recruiting by lammybaby: 11:47am On Jan 31, 2008
Am fine it difficult to register on line cry
Re: Procter And Gamble (P&G) Is Recruiting by bechex(m): 8:05pm On Jan 31, 2008
Why can't some people look at the dates on the last post before posting Baldadash.
Re: Procter And Gamble (P&G) Is Recruiting by Aussie(m): 7:10am On Feb 01, 2008
dem be otondo! grin grin grin
Re: Procter And Gamble (P&G) Is Recruiting by obanikoro2(m): 9:35am On Feb 01, 2008
He is new to the forum and probably didnt notice the date on the post
Re: Procter And Gamble (P&G) Is Recruiting by bustabus: 10:41am On Feb 06, 2008
he only meant well, dont insult him.

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Ur Orientation On How To Manage A Female Boss At Work / Google Business Internship Programme 2018 For Nigerians / FREE Cover Letter Template For Job Seekers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.