Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,530 members, 7,770,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:02 AM

Tution Free University Education In Finland; Am In Finland Studying Free - Educational Services (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Tution Free University Education In Finland; Am In Finland Studying Free (47724 Views)

Tution Free Universities In Germany-(work,study And Scholarship Opportunities) / Get Free Scholarship Education In Sweden & Cananda Now / List Of Tution Free Universities In Cyprus And Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tution Free University Education In Finland; Am In Finland Studying Free by grammy: 11:20pm On Dec 14, 2010
@usetime

Thanks for the information but you were wrong in many ways; of course Swedish universities request for tuition fees and there have been a huge debate in Finland about tuition.

This year few universities in Finland have added a price tag to their education. Mainly for masters education for example a school in my city Lappeenranta University of Technology; tuition is now 8,000 euro for some master courses but also note that my own university is still free and open for all applicant.

Same for many universities in Finland, you just have to do your research well and that's why i have taken my time to create this blog and pass this information.

Like i promised again, i have updated the blog www.studyinfinlandfree..com on how to apply for admission into basically any university abroad.

See you guys at the top; trust me applying for admission, getting admitted and studying abroad is priceless even for developed countries citizens; imagine having the idea and knowing the ways others do their things and learning another culture. It is so interesting.

Check the blog and get all the information you need; www.studyinfinlandfree..com and i will continue to update it like i have promised, this is my little way of saying "THANK YOU GOD" and please bless others too.

Grammy
www.studyinfinlandfree..com
Re: Tution Free University Education In Finland; Am In Finland Studying Free by grammy: 9:44am On Jan 08, 2011
Hello,

As you might have noticed, it is application period for UAS in Finland and generally it is the time of year to start applying for admission all over the world especially in Europe.

Like i promised; i have updated my blog www.studyinfinlandfree..com with fresh information on studying abroad and how to go about the application.

Please note any potential applicant to study abroad make have sat for the TOEFL exam.

Visit, read, follow and get more information from the links by the sides of the blog; and you will see that studying abroad is very easy.

Re: Tution Free University Education In Finland; Am In Finland Studying Free by grammy: 1:56am On Aug 22, 2011
Application for admission (Spring 2012) to universities of applied sciences in Finland starts on 29 August 2011.

For those interested in studying at any University of Applied Sciences in Finland, you can get more information at

Just updated about the application starting next week

cheers
Re: Tution Free University Education In Finland; Am In Finland Studying Free by tiddy4luv: 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2011
Hi, am very xcited 2 hear about this finland thing cos av been searchin 4 long. Here s my mail: tiddy4luv@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Tution Free University Education In Finland; Am In Finland Studying Free by cluzdcobra(m): 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2011
@Grammy gud updates,but u forgot to mention dat dere will b no joint admission for spring admission,so an applicant will hav to go to finland to write d entrance exams,

@tiddy u will hav to wait for the jointadmission dat startts in january 2012.xcept u hav plans to b in finland soon
Re: Tution Free University Education In Finland; Am In Finland Studying Free by ishekinah1(m): 11:01am On Nov 22, 2011
Hi grammy, may God continue to bless you for having a good heart to share useful infomation s this.

I have a good HND in Electrical/Electronics with a certification in Java programming. I will like to know how i can apply for masters program in Wireless communication in Finland. my email is shekinaholaleye@gmail.com your response matters a lot to me. Thanks for your swift response.
Re: Tution Free University Education In Finland; Am In Finland Studying Free by grammy: 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2012
new update about the atumn 2012 application to Finland Universities of Applied Sciences on

Note bachelor degree is still free in Finland, some universities now charge for master's degree, so search well when applying
Re: Tution Free University Education In Finland; Am In Finland Studying Free by profem1(m): 9:11am On Jan 07, 2012
do they offer science courses in english?
Re: Tution Free University Education In Finland; Am In Finland Studying Free by grammy: 3:37pm On Apr 11, 2012
new information posted on www.studyinfinlandfree..com

For those of you that have applied for admission this year, there is an update about TIMETABLE
Re: Tution Free University Education In Finland; Am In Finland Studying Free by grammy: 6:39pm On Apr 22, 2012
are you eligible to study your bachelor or masters degree in Finland tution free, well get more information on my blog about the eligibility for studies at Finnish UAS

http://studyinfinlandfree..com/
Re: Tution Free University Education In Finland; Am In Finland Studying Free by bravolyk(m): 7:44am On Apr 23, 2012
Pls i will like to knw if admission is still on cos i will like to apply for a BSC programme and what are the the necessary things i will need for the application.this is my mail i would really love to hear from you dirisudaniel@hotmail.com
Re: Tution Free University Education In Finland; Am In Finland Studying Free by judebeyou: 12:17am On May 24, 2012
Please,
I wanna know the required documents for student visa application at the finnish embassy.
Thanks.
Re: Tution Free University Education In Finland; Am In Finland Studying Free by kunbiseyi(f): 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2012
pls i need ur reply right away,is there post graduate course @finland/ n is there any programme for 3rd class?
Re: Tution Free University Education In Finland; Am In Finland Studying Free by leo89: 11:20pm On Jun 06, 2012
@ Grammy...where can we write ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ entrance exams for BSC applicants...We need to Know this things...
Re: Tution Free University Education In Finland; Am In Finland Studying Free by grammy: 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2012
do youhave the right certificates to study your bachelor or masters degree in Finland tution free, well get more information on my blog about the eligibility for studies at Finnish UAS

http://studyinfinlandfree..com

i uodate this blog monthly with fresh and new informaion, sorry that i cannot attend to everyone questions individually, i have tried that before and it is too stressful, remember i am a student too and i have lots of work to do.

But on the blog, if you look at the upper left position you will see the blog archive, you can click on previously discussed topics that will give you more information on how to apply and when to apply.

Applying for admission is very easy and straight forward, you just have to follow it up step by step. Stay updated by checking the blog and i will drop more information as i get them.

Re: Tution Free University Education In Finland; Am In Finland Studying Free by ChiFin: 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2012
You're such a concerned person. Your effort is highly appreciated. Pls, enlighten me abt Pg Cert and Pg Dip programmes for a HND student who wishes to do post graduate studies in Finland. Thanks.
Re: Tution Free University Education In Finland; Am In Finland Studying Free by ChiFin: 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2012
You're such a concerned person. Your effrt is highly appreciated. Pls, help me wt info abt Pg Cert and Pg Dip programmes for a HND studnt who wishes to do post graduate studies in Finland. Thanks.
Re: Tution Free University Education In Finland; Am In Finland Studying Free by shahidsdr: 1:52pm On Sep 10, 2012
Hi,
This is M. Shahid Mahmood here from in Pakistan, so I want to know the procedure of Student visa, i want to do english language course from Finland colleges, i did my matriculation in 1997 and i am also married, so tell me the process how is this possible or how i can get free admission in Finland Colleges plz guide me., My contact number is +92-312-3332388, email id is shahidsdr@gmail.com
Thanking You,

Yours Sincerely,
M. Shahid Mahmood
Re: Tution Free University Education In Finland; Am In Finland Studying Free by bankei: 12:49pm On Jan 26, 2013
Hello grammy. I just filled the form on line for education in finland but can u pls tell me u posted all the required documents and how u got the language skill certificate. U can email me @ majoei007@yahoo.com
Thnaks for ur concern.
Re: Tution Free University Education In Finland; Am In Finland Studying Free by vandarsar(m): 5:55pm On May 22, 2013
@bankei, have mailed you. My email is vandarsar@hotmail.com. We can run your Finland thing together, and I also can register you for a cheap TOEFL iBT exams.
Re: Tution Free University Education In Finland; Am In Finland Studying Free by alufahh1982: 3:43pm On May 07, 2015
could you pls tell me if they use english language to teach in finland schools
Re: Tution Free University Education In Finland; Am In Finland Studying Free by vanosky: 10:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
Re: Tution Free University Education In Finland; Am In Finland Studying Free by owoyale1: 8:33am On Jul 08, 2015
Hi guys,

Before you embark on your "study fro free - in Finland" journey, you need to be well informed and educated about the reality of things over there. Get Advise from our brothers over there! http://www.ineedscholarships.com/2015/07/tuition-free-universities-in-finland.html
Re: Tution Free University Education In Finland; Am In Finland Studying Free by grammy: 1:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
There are more information available now about how to apply to universities in Finland all by yourself.

You do not need an agent or anyone helping you or paying anyone.

Check www.studyinfinlandfree..com
Re: Tution Free University Education In Finland; Am In Finland Studying Free by grammy: 4:28am On Apr 27, 2016
There are new information about studying in Finland now. Some universities are charging fees while some are not.

Apply to study in Finland needs a good plan starting from choosing the university of your choice, checking all the requirements and then applying.
Re: Tution Free University Education In Finland; Am In Finland Studying Free by g8662: 11:28am On Jun 04, 2016
Tell me! What do you have?

Never mind, cos it doesn’t matter.

What matters is that you didn’t get an F.

As long as you have a secondary high school certificate that is valid and accredited in your country or internationally, you can use it to apply for admission and scholarship to study at top-ranking universities in Europe.

I said as long as you didn’t get an F, because there are merit-based and location-based scholarships available for bachelor, masters and PhD students. The higher your grades, the better your chances of winning a merit-based scholarship; the location-based scholarship is independent of your academic grades; it is based on your country. See the list here -- http://cyprusuni.com/full-scholarship-to-study-abroad-in-cyprus-category-for-100-scholarship/

Admission and Scholarship applications are free.

*IGCSE, IB, SAT, A-LEVEL, NECO, WASSEC, GCE, ND, HND, SSCE, BT, B.ENG, and any other.
* SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
* SCHOOL FEES IS PAID PER SEMESTER
* ACCESS / OPPORTUNITY TO VISIT OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
* EXCHANGE PROGRAMME AVAILABLE

See the list of degree course programs, admission requirements, application processes, scholarship, tuition fees, accommodations, living expenses, visa, flight, airport pickup and many more.... http://cyprusuni.com/top-ranking-universities-in-north-cyprus/

.............................................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................................

Announcement from the CyprusUni.com, the sponsors of this post

If you have any questions and enquiries please ask them here... http://cyprusuni.com/contact-us/

Are you looking to:

Study in top-ranking universities in Europe?
Win overseas scholarship to study abroad in Europe?
Prestigious, affordable universities in Europe?
Quality undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate programs?
Study in multi-cultural environment?
Admission to affordable bachelor/undergraduate, master or Phd abroad?
IELTS/TOEFL/PTE/JAMB – No SAT/GRE/GMAT, Not Required
IGCSE, IB, SAT, A-LEVEL, NECO, WASSEC, GCE, ND, HND, SSCE, BT, B.ENG, and any other - Accepted.
and many more.

Then apply to study at top ranking european universities with scholarship ... http://cyprusuni.com/how-to-apply-for-admission-scholarships-for-international-students-and-cyprusuni-affiliate-program/

Eastern Mediterranean University (EMU), Cyprus International University (CIU), Near East University (NEU)
Re: Tution Free University Education In Finland; Am In Finland Studying Free by grammy: 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2016
Hei,

Check out more information about updated i have added about the process to apply for admission to both undergraduate and masters degree programs in Finland.

Note that some programs require that you pay tuition fee but most programs are free, Finland is trying to introduce tuition fees but that will take a long time.

I have added more information on my blog

You will need to browse all the archives by the left side of the blog to get more information. Just check out the information by dates
Re: Tution Free University Education In Finland; Am In Finland Studying Free by Eowriand389: 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: Tution Free University Education In Finland; Am In Finland Studying Free by kissoflife: 11:22am On Oct 01, 2016
grammy:
Hei,

Check out more information about updated i have added about the process to apply for admission to both undergraduate and masters degree programs in Finland.

Note that some programs require that you pay tuition fee but most programs are free, Finland is trying to introduce tuition fees but that will take a long time.

I have added more information on my blog

You will need to browse all the archives by the left side of the blog to get more information. Just check out the information by dates

Where would my HND fit in? Can I apply for Masters directly in Finland?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Worry Not: Research Project Now Made Easy... / Houdegbe North American University(hnaub) Is A Scam / Top Accredited, Nuc Approved And Nysc Guaranteed Universities In Cotonou, Benin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.