Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Registration Procedure For On-line Registration For Unilorin 2008/2009 Section - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Registration Procedure For On-line Registration For Unilorin 2008/2009 Section (29634 Views)

Unilorin On-line Registration / Latest Information About Unilorin 2008/2009 Admission List ! / Result Checker For Ume 2008/2009 (jamb) Obtain It Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Registration Procedure For On-line Registration For Unilorin 2008/2009 Section by hamzatafee: 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2008
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR ON-LINE REGISTRATION FOR 2008/2009 ACADEMIC SESSION FOR BOTH FRESH & RETURNING STUDENTS

STEP 1: Students are to visit www.unilorin.edu.ng to check their good standing status.

a. If all credits offered (TCO) have been passed (TCP), move to step 2.

b. If there are any credits failed (TCF) and provided you are in good standing, collect the details of your result from your faculty before proceeding to step 2

c. Freshers are to check their admission status at the same site and proceed to step 2

STEP 2 Authentication of student and generation of login details:

a. Visit and login the University Portal Site www.unilorin.edu.ng/portal using your Matriculation Number and Surname OR JAMB Registration Number and Surname.

b. For Fresh Students and returning students in good standing, complete your biodata as displayed and create your customized login details.

c. Please note that the login details are to be kept properly as they will always be required for your subsequent login to the portal.

d. If not in good standing, further instructions would be displayed for your information

i. Click the link displayed

ii. Make online payment for Change of course form on account of not being in good standing (Provided you are qualified)

iii. Download the form

iv. Complete the appropriate steps physically

v. Duly approved transfer form must be submitted to the system administrator through the Academic Office before you can proceed to Step 2a above.

STEP 3 Payments and Generation of Card Details:

a. Join the link to access payment information

b. Customized details of charges (payment advise) will be displayed, which you will be required to print out

c. Request for a virtual e-transact card detail. Please print out the details

d. Load your e-transact virtual card at any of the 18 commercial banks (click here to see list of authorized banks) nationwide, to the tune of the payment advice printed out in 3b above

STEP 4 Course Registration:

a. Return to the portal using your customized login details chosen in 2b above

b. Complete your payment on line and print the receipt of payment

c. Use the good standing details already downloaded by you to fill in the course registration form. Ensure that you register for the courses failed first.

d. Print the required number of Course Forms and other forms for submission to your level adviser and other places as directed. You are also required to submit all completed forms online, by clicking the “submit” button.

e. Collect a copy of your signed Course Form from the Faculty Office after the Level Adviser and Faculty Officer might have endorsed the form

STUDENTS ARE ADVISED TO NOTE THAT ALL REGISTRATION FOR THE 2008/2009 SESSION WOULD BE ON-LINE

CLICK HERE TO SEE GOOD STANDING LIST : http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/newsite/GUDSTANDING/goodtanding.htm

CLICK HERE TO SEE NOT IN GOOD STANDING LIST : http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/newsite/notingoodtanding.htm
Re: Registration Procedure For On-line Registration For Unilorin 2008/2009 Section by taitee(f): 1:19am On Oct 02, 2008
thanks but what about freshers? where is the admission list
Re: Registration Procedure For On-line Registration For Unilorin 2008/2009 Section by smogfly(m): 8:42am On Oct 02, 2008
what abt freshers,are we to wait more until the list is out or what.pls i dont understand what is going on.can some body tell me more abt unilorin
Re: Registration Procedure For On-line Registration For Unilorin 2008/2009 Section by mj(m): 9:15am On Oct 02, 2008
You guys should just hold on, the list will not be display online, u just type in ur data to see ur admission status. It will be placed online any moment from now, but b4 10pm sure u will find it there. Gudluck.
Re: Registration Procedure For On-line Registration For Unilorin 2008/2009 Section by larayat(f): 11:36am On Oct 02, 2008
mj:

You guys should just hold on, the list will not be display online, u just type in ur data to see ur admission status. It will be placed online any moment from now, but before 10pm sure u will find it there. Gudluck.
aw did u know dat d list would not be displayed.u people shud not be saying things u are not sure of.
Re: Registration Procedure For On-line Registration For Unilorin 2008/2009 Section by hamzatafee: 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2008
hey guys, i wish everybody best of luck in their admission for Fresh student,the admission list will not be pasted online,you will need to login your personal details( JAMB REG NUMBER and Your SURNAME ) to check your admission status. And it will be updated tomorrow morning, wish everybody best of luck.
Re: Registration Procedure For On-line Registration For Unilorin 2008/2009 Section by engrolat(m): 5:50pm On Oct 04, 2008
plz, where will type my Reg N0 and surname. plz somebody should tell me. and again where will i check my admission status. plz somebody 2 tell me.
Re: Registration Procedure For On-line Registration For Unilorin 2008/2009 Section by engrolat(m): 5:53pm On Oct 04, 2008
it is true the addmisssion list is out? plz some1 should tell me how i will check it. Plzzzzzzzz.
and these sites is not loadind: www.unilorin.edu.ng/portal
plz i need sum1 2 tell me what to do?
plzzzzzzzzz
Re: Registration Procedure For On-line Registration For Unilorin 2008/2009 Section by hamzatafee: 4:51pm On Oct 05, 2008
hey guys,
this is what prof ipinyomi,the head of department of statitics told me when i email him and also one of the lecturer in the department mr yemi oyeyemi.

Hamzat just keep checking.Most likely the list was not online yet when you check.But I am sure Unilorin will put the list of admitted students online Best wishes
Prof. R.A. Ipinyomi,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Salam alaykun Hamzat,
In actual fact the school has resumed on Friday 26th of September, 2008 and the procedure for registration commenced on the 3rd October, 2008. The returning students have started collecting thier results especially in my departments. The online registrarion is being put on hold pending the time the addmision list for the freshers will be out.The delay is due to the fact that there is likely to be no supplimentary list so the list will be only one except the movement list. Probably before you read or as you are reading this mail the list will be on the net.
Bye
Maa Salam.

so advice you my fellow student should keep thier mind at rest and just keep on praying to God and also keep on checkin unilorin website because the prof told me that the list has already compile its just because of the supplementry list that it possible there should no supplementry list--you also also get to read it from his letter--i wish you guys best of luck and me too.
Re: Registration Procedure For On-line Registration For Unilorin 2008/2009 Section by faduye: 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2008
i am at the cafe right now and i can not see any list from unilorin plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz some should help me out and we are are told to report for verivication on wednesday plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me out thank u may god help us all
Re: Registration Procedure For On-line Registration For Unilorin 2008/2009 Section by Truetalk(m): 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2008
I have been trying to view the link they pasted on their website and it seems to me that it has not been uploaded to the internet ,

www.unilorin.edu.ng/portal

Anyone with usefull information on how we can check our status as Freshers should let everyone know.

l8ter.
Re: Registration Procedure For On-line Registration For Unilorin 2008/2009 Section by engrolat(m): 6:07pm On Oct 06, 2008
Thank's
Hamzatafe,
Glad 2 hear 4rm u,
Re: Registration Procedure For On-line Registration For Unilorin 2008/2009 Section by gbolexan(m): 7:48pm On Oct 06, 2008
I don't understand this unilorin officials anymore, Abbi what is delaying the admission list all this while "cos am tired of checking net every hour ooh!!!!!!!
Re: Registration Procedure For On-line Registration For Unilorin 2008/2009 Section by chegzy(m): 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2008
Freshers are in trouble.They need to resume tomorrow yet the list is not out.Pls if there is any fresher who has register,flash me on 08083322164 and i wud cal you.
Re: Registration Procedure For On-line Registration For Unilorin 2008/2009 Section by javarizer: 10:47pm On Oct 09, 2008
Unilorin Portal site is now on , Fresh and Returning students can now register thru' their site at www.unilorin.edu.ng/portal

Goodluck guys,
Re: Registration Procedure For On-line Registration For Unilorin 2008/2009 Section by fadinus(m): 12:52am On Oct 10, 2008
I dnt seem 2 b able 2 regsta, its like i need 2 hav a matric numb b4 regstrng. Let me knw wat y'll discover 2.
Re: Registration Procedure For On-line Registration For Unilorin 2008/2009 Section by monsurtech(m): 8:08pm On Jun 07, 2012
engr. olat:
plz, where will type my Reg N0 and surname. plz somebody should tell me. and again where will i check my admission status. plz somebody 2 tell me.
i cant log in please. someone should help me

(1) (Reply)

Mothers Tumble Over During A Parents Race At An Inter House Sport In Osun State / Osun State Polytechnic Lecturer Attends To Only One Student Who Paid School Fees / Unity Schools To Resume October 11 - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.