Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,028 members, 7,803,457 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Wicked Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wicked Husband (4641 Views)

fgd / 9 Types Of Wicked Husband / Why Is Some Men Wicked And Promiscious After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wicked Husband by ashleign: 1:58am On Oct 02, 2008
My cousin's husband is very heartless.In 2005 my cousin told my mom she wanted to get married everyone discouraged her and told her not to marry him but she didn't listen to anyone.She ended up marrying that man,Her mother-in-law maltreats her and just recently she left her husband's house telling him she was going to the hospital but she decided to come home when she returned.so she sent a text message to her husband telling him she wanted to go and see her mother.Her husband got so angry and told her to leave the house without her baby.Meanwhile she was pregnant for the 2nd baby,but she later had a miscarriage and he refused to see my counsin(his wife)My counsin forgave him and stayed in her father's house and when she went to his house to apologise he refused bluntly and she hasn't seen her baby ever since the husband told her not to return .

After all the apologies he bluntly refused.
Re: Wicked Husband by Outstrip(f): 2:21am On Oct 02, 2008
I don't understand how a woman will say she is leaving a man and then leaves her child behind. That child is the real bone of your bone and flesh of your flesh.
Re: Wicked Husband by SeanT21(f): 2:58am On Oct 02, 2008
Why is She Apologizing to him?
Re: Wicked Husband by Sisikill: 3:28am On Oct 02, 2008
everyone discouraged her and told her not to marry him but she didn't listen to anyone

Her mother-in-law maltreats her

Her husband got so angry and told her to leave the house without her baby.

she later had a miscarriage

he refused to see my counsin(his wife)

My counsin forgave him and stayed in her father's house

when she went to his house to apologise he refused bluntly

she hasn't seen her baby ever since the husband told her not to return .

Patience is the KEY, yes he sounds like a heartless person but who knows what he is going through, maybe he is having problems at work or his business is not going well and he is lashing out. Often times, it's people we love who bear the brunt of our anger. Don't be surprised if he sends for her as soon as he gets everything under control.

We need to discard our western mentality, in Africa the father is the owner of the child and most of the time when things like this happen the children stay with the dads.
Re: Wicked Husband by ima1(f): 4:36am On Oct 02, 2008
Outstrip:

I don't understand how a woman will say she is leaving a man and then leaves her child behind. That child is the real bone of your bone and flesh of your flesh.

i agree, that wold be the first thing i would take, my child
Re: Wicked Husband by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 02, 2008
@ responders,
you are all corruptible judges,

ask him what his cousin did to the husband that led to the sepration, you just can't tell, the reason might be unfaithfulness fro the woman's part, she probably cheat on the man or could be financial related
Re: Wicked Husband by busybody20: 9:51am On Oct 02, 2008
netsurf:

@ responders,
you are all corruptible judges,

ask him what his cousin did to the husband that led to the sepration, you just can't tell, the reason might be unfaithfulness fro the woman's part, she probably cheat on the man or could be financial related

irrespective of whatever happened (financial crisis  or unfaithfulness) the woman made a BIG mistake by leaving her child behind with a heartless man 
angry(that refused to visit her when she had a miscarriage in the hospital).

@ poster,
like SeanT21 said i wonder why she's apologising?
Re: Wicked Husband by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 02, 2008
, don't forget you are not in America or Europe, here in Africa, the man owns the child, he pays through his nose to marry her anyway
Re: Wicked Husband by antdec: 11:54am On Oct 02, 2008
netsurf:

, don't forget you are not in America or Europe, here in Africa, the man owns the child, he pays through his nose to marry her anyway

i'm not sure that rule applies in Ghana tongue
Re: Wicked Husband by bigfather(m): 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2008
Am not of the opinion that what the husband did to your cousin was right but don't you think there is more to this story ? Cause i wonder why a man would get so angry at his wife for going to see her mother. Abi is there a new law that binds a married woman from going to see her parents undecided?[/size]And for the issue of who owns the child; here in Nigeria, the father is the rightful owner of the child except if the child is of age and decides who he/she wants to stay with but as for me, no woman dare tries that with me o
!
Re: Wicked Husband by JustGood(m): 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2008
busybody20:

irrespective of whatever happened (financial crisis or unfaithfulness) the woman made a BIG mistake by leaving her child behind with a heartless man
angry(that refused to visit her when she had a miscarriage in the hospital).

@ poster,
like SeanT21 said i wonder why she's apologising?

How did you arrive at that conclusion? Did the man just have a brain problem and so became a mad man? Comments should be tempered with a good level of reasoning.

A man will not just throw his wife out for any flimsy reason and no one here knows the real reason - men generally dont discuss such problems openly; therefore, many people dont tend to know what's going through a man's mind and why he's doing what he does.
Re: Wicked Husband by sistawoman: 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2008
Please, leave my child with my husband and sent packing. What and ever.

My exhusband tried that crap once and got a knife to the back. He slowly put the child down and went on about his business.
Re: Wicked Husband by ifyalways(f): 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2008
netsurf:

Not in the whole Africa,Ghana and Ivory coast am sure of .
@Topic,Patience is the word !
Re: Wicked Husband by Sisikill: 6:40pm On Oct 02, 2008
Apart from begging for forgiveness for leaving the house to go see her mother, she must also seek forgiveness from him because her disobedience kept him from coming to mourn the child they both lost. She acted like it was only her child she miscarried, honestly some women surprise me with their stone heart.
Re: Wicked Husband by Busybody2(f): 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2008
Outstrip:

What I don't understand is how a woman would text her husband to say this and the man texts her in return not to take the baby and she obliges undecided Wetin hin put for mouth, I want some of it lipsrsealed
Re: Wicked Husband by coolier(f): 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2008
SeanT21:

Why is She Apologizing to him?
because "she forgave him and stayed in her father's house"
Re: Wicked Husband by wanitas(f): 8:43am On Oct 04, 2008
abeg, there's more to this story,
Re: Wicked Husband by amaikama(m): 6:33pm On May 16, 2009
@poster!!! sometimes things happen to us in some funny ways unimaginable and the repercussion is more sever than what we started in the first place. If you could ask her thoroughly, there could be someone who could make her more happy than this guy she now marries even when her family where against her marrying him she blatantly refuse but just cause the guy must have swept her feet of the floor with his charming looks or with materials, she refuse to see reasons with what they are saying and now, it down on her. angry

Why is she running away from her home, she should stay and ask God for direction. Running will not solve any thing, it will only complicate things the more.
Re: Wicked Husband by GEW: 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2009
sometimes you run to save your tomorrow it is common sence
Re: Wicked Husband by jumie(f): 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2009
I dont think the husband is as wicked as she is.

Why in the world would she leave her child behind? Dint she think about the fact that she was pregnant already before she left the house? Did she plan to have the baby in her father's house? 

Even if there was a problem, a little patience on her part would have solved it. I don't ever support a woman leaving her house in the face of an argument. She really has to do more than merely begging her husband. Perhaps her elder siblings should accompany her.

We can only understand the story better when we hear the man's side of it.
Re: Wicked Husband by plappville(f): 7:03pm On Aug 04, 2009
that is the last thing that could ever happen to any woman, working out of her husband's house without bring her kid or kids along with her, am sorry to say but i think she is not wise enough.
Re: Wicked Husband by Fhemmmy: 7:46pm On Aug 04, 2009
plappville:

that is the last thing that could ever happen to any woman, working out of her husband's house without bring her kid or kids along with her, am sorry to say but i think she is not wise enough.

i am sure you will agree with me that taking the kids out of the man's house in Nigeria is not that easy at all.
So dont let us kick the woman in the butt.
Re: Wicked Husband by plappville(f): 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2009
yes it is easy, i have seen many cases, she should at least try to take the kids, if the man refuses her then she can go get a judge, but she must prove that she ia capable of taking total care of the kids.
Re: Wicked Husband by Fhemmmy: 7:51pm On Aug 04, 2009
plappville:

yes it is easy, i have seen many cases, she should at least try to take the kids, if the man refuses her then she can go get a judge, but she must prove that she ia capable of taking total care of the kids.

it might be easier now, cos most women are working now, however, in a case, where most ladies are just housewives, the woman dont even have no account, talkless of a job, how would she provide for the kids?
Re: Wicked Husband by plappville(f): 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2009
sure a housewife statut wouldn't do anything in this case, she just have to take her little bag and get out.
In todays world women are no longer reliability so the fight is becoming very difficult for men.
i don't like the ideal of a woman leaving her husband's house because he is wicked, it's strange to me shocked
Re: Wicked Husband by Fhemmmy: 8:11pm On Aug 04, 2009
A wicked man can make life miserable for the woman, and once a man is called wicked, there is only a fine line btw such wickedness and a killer
Re: Wicked Husband by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2009
He is still a man, if your cousin can lay hands on this book ''How Nigerian Women Can Stop Their Husband Extra-Marital affair'' this book helped my elder sister in her own case. i gave her my own copy. my pastor's wife recommended it for me when my husband lost interest in sex thereby starving me of it. it is a great book. here is the place to get it. www.stoptheflirts..com
Re: Wicked Husband by chelsea4su(f): 12:26pm On Aug 11, 2009
how could a woman leave her house, and also leave a children behind thats wickedness

(1) (Reply)

Why Should A Woman Accept Adultery From Her Husband And Vice Versa? / Why Couples Fight / Husband Concerned That His Wife Is Silent Even Knowing That He Cheated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.