Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here (597891 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor Drags Fashola To Court Over Planned Demolition Of Church / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Re:members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Kuns: 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2008
Satanic (Peter and Catholicism)

Matthew 10:5, KJV
These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

However, Peter did the exact opposite of what Jesus taught and went farther north on the Mediterranean Coast to Caesarea (Acts 10:1-11, 18) where he converted Cornelius, a Centurion, which is also known as the Italian cohort (Acts 10:1). Thus, Peter “extended the church” by introducing Gentiles in, and also led the twelve Apostles into the ways of the Gentiles.
. . . When Jesus said in Matthew 16:18, and I quote, “and I say unto thee, that thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.” Was Jesus saying that upon Peter he would build his church as Roman Catholics believe? . . . The name Peter is Petrus in Greek and is translated as “rock.”

From this it cannot be concluded that Peter was the rock that Jesus was speaking of because after he addressed Peter he says, and I quote, “And I say unto you, thou art Peter . . .” He didn’t say “upon you I’ll build my church.” Clearly he wasn’t addressing Peter or any of his disciples. However, Roman Catholics have managed to twist Jesus’ word to justify their claim that Peter was the first Pope.

However, if you read on a little further, you will see where Jesus calls Peter “Satan.”

Matthew 16:23, KJV
But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

. . . The fact is, the more you learn about the Roman Catholic Church, the more you can see how Satanic it is.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:17pm On Dec 22, 2008
[size=13pt]Hail[b]_SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]Shruppppppp!! your Mouth!!,Dont You all know Satanism is Real. . .? huh??
Okey,if you dont know im letting you all that dont know to catch the feelings.well,im a Proud Satanist if you dont Mind.im in the Church of SATAN!,Anton Lavey was the Founder of the 1st Church of satan ,now is been Controlled my the High Priest(Peter H.Gilmore).***we never let the seal spoil!!,if you are interested ,let us know by visiting our site:,you can purchase the SATANIC_BIBLE on Amzon.com
you are Welcome to Hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.   
[/size]
carmelily:

Hmm which Obama be that?

wait till all those people you've falsely accused of belonging to your church catch you and sue your satanic ass. Anyway, i think this is a joke lol. cheesy grin wink

1 Like

Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:24pm On Dec 22, 2008
[size=13pt]and you Shrrruuuuuuuup!!!!!!!! what a mess up u're trying to say here?Ooooh!! na you too Holy Now. angrynor Worry!,now let me Explain you Satanism is Real,im already welcome to HELL.Lets see how go enter Heaven, haha!,u won sharp mouth , abi you think say na play play thread bi this?.If you dont know im in the Church Of Satan   ,and we Fuckin Rule the World!.nor come yan any how for here again chei you dey here me? HAIL _SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!  [/size] 
uniqueben:

nawa-o nothin person no go see bros next time you wan joke no dey joke high level joke. na who u wan deceive? if u get spiritual problems go meet better man of God make e pray for u or u fit halla me for my email make i help u arrange prayer worriors wey go pray no dey find person wey go follow u go hell fire?

Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:36pm On Dec 22, 2008
[size=13pt] Pepeye. . .,i just pity you for this your Statement.,i nor Blame you!!,You Know what?,i go just predent say i nor read this your Post here.C_Mon idiot nw go Shit!!!!!!. & Sruuuupp you mess mouth.I'm absolutely disappointed but iw pretend as if nor bi me reply UNonsence!!.I'm a SATANIST if you don't mind,You are saying[b] satan[/b] is already Defeated!,are you insane , e bi Like say you bi micheal Power O!.na who defeat SATAN?.okey na, make watch if hes really defeated!,hope say you nor put your foot inside too Boat ready to sail Off O!.if not when the time Come na body go tell you if my master is really defeated!.and you know what,i wan Encourage you to keep on serving your God.no time!!!!!!!.the time don near  for us to catch all those Pretenders when nor won serve Only one Master!.but i Vex for you angry angry angry angry angry angry make i just tell you[b].SATAN [/b] is still very strong!! il tout jour pre pour vous!!! ,and all his Children are still preparing for this moment.we are already in [/size]Hell
Pepeye:

Joining forces with devil, he is already defeated  …joining him does not

translate to being wealthy mister! Jesus is Lord and He is alive and He’s

blessing’s maketh rich and addeth no sorrow with it!!  PROVERBS 10-22

And Promotion comes neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from

the south but from the Lord!!! PSALM 75- 6

While some trust in chariots and some in horse; but we will remember

the name of the Lord our God. PSALMS 20-7

JESUS IS LORD!!

Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:18am On Dec 25, 2008

Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by donmore2(m): 9:56pm On Mar 07, 2009
Forget it man I am no more interesting
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:25am On Mar 08, 2009
[size=13pt]You are welcome Don_more,iw link you up as soon as possible.[/size]
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by xanders(m): 1:23pm On Mar 13, 2009
well, well, welll. satanisim or satanistic or watever, surely lucifer will disown every one of you when the light of judgement strikes your slumbering soul, you claim to be  a satanist , just to have a letter of approval to live in utter shamelessness, under the guse of a religion, 'what gives, afterall who knows if there is a God anyhow?' such and similar statements are the trend of thought that goes through the mind of those who are member or better said caought by such spiritual sedatives, , .sedatives?' some of you will wonder why i say that, yes spiritual sedatives, becos non i say no one with a living conciense not spirit will see the diagrams and horrid picture of these groups and still say , there , any truth can be found!, invent a poison to kill your enemy , one day that pison will surely kill one of your own, you do not dig a pit to fill one, seek , and you will find, the hooeros you see around you today only are a result of your way of life, change inwordly, and the world will change too, paradise is not as far as you think, it is we, we that have blocked our eyes from see it, think, amid all the conflicts and wars, has the rose flower ever seized from being a rose?, what is the difference between 24th and 25th day of the month?, when 24th morining the banker is leaving his house and doesnt =stop to smile at his wife becos he has no money , but come 25th , the pay check in hand, he gives his wife a peck on the cheek and calls her 'honey', is it becos of the wife suddenly looks more beautiful, ? or the day has changed? NO, every this is the same, but the money, makes him free him self , he see's everything bright and neww, but i tell you no sooner has this moneyt been exhausted , then , back to sqare one, so then where is the cause? the cause lies not with the wifwe, nor the money or the world, but with the man, becos nothing stops him from alway kissing his wife every moringing, or saying 'hi' to his neighbour, of taking a deep breath of fresh air, and beign greatful for it, it is he that stops him self! no one else, and do you know why he stops him self?>, becos it is easier to do so,
for it take as much strenght as the most violent struggle (battle) to do what is right, but it can be done>, for over the years we have had countless of examples of people proving that it can be done, across the nations , in every language, every race one has proved to other , it can be done, buddah, mohammad, lao-tse, zoroster, krishna, nafretiti (egypt), moses, and to even buttress the point the son of the father JESUS.
lastly, i will explain Lucifers role:
mornign star, messenger to guide the schooling human spirits on earth, he was an archangel, vested with this power he was to guide men in the way of the father, unfortunately he decided that 'temtation or testing' to determing the strenght of men's spirit was better than 'helpfull guidiance' (his original mission); or better said, laying traps before the way, was better than pointing out the safe road to paradise, now, he became the wolf instead of the sherperd he was meant to be! this being in contrast with the will of the father , he was banished from paradise, the heavinly battles and all else that ensued after this are not important here, just get the main idea which is  Lucifer does not want to or need to be worshipped, he belive men that are weak and fall to sin need to be destroyed, with out any guidiance, if this be so, then where does the church of satan come in, another attempt by humans to decieve other !! and believe me even lucifer, him self, wud wish they be dammed,
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:13am On Jun 03, 2009
xanders angry angry angry
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by emporium(m): 2:22pm On Jun 08, 2009
Anyone who joins this satanic movement for any reason is selling his eternal soul to the devil. DON'T DO IT! I bind every evil spirit associated with this demonic invitation and i frustrate all their efforts in JESUS name.You and your master will NOT recruit a single soul through this medium.I seal this decree with the BLOOD OF JESUS.

Now to those deceived "innocent" souls showing some form of interest in this movement,i will advise you to repent and get saved.What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his own soul.Jesus loves you.Moreover,satan has no wealth,influence or power to give you.True riches , influence and power can be found in Christ and Christ ALONE.The taste of the pudding is in the eating.I dare you to try Him and you will see the difference!
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:04pm On Jun 09, 2009

Satan Loves you. . .,Join us today***
Ave Satana
cool cool cool
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by kshow1(m): 4:39pm On Jun 09, 2009
kia people still dey tok like dis ? may the almighty Lord forgive them o.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by uchkochi(m): 5:07pm On Jun 09, 2009
In as much as the church of satan exists. the moment you join, you sell your soul to the devil.And if you know what hell is like beneath the ground u will prefer to give your life to Christ fast before it is too late
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2009

We are the first above-ground organization in history openly dedicated to the acceptance of Man’s true nature—that of a carnal beast, living in a cosmos which is permeated and motivated by the[b] Dark Force [/b]which we call Satan. Over the course of time, Man has called this Force by many names, and it has been reviled by those whose very nature causes them to be separate from this fountainhead of existence. They live in obsessive envy of we who exist by flowing naturally with the dread Prince of Darkness. It is for this reason that individuals who resonate with Satan have always been an alien elite, often outsiders in cultures whose masses pursue solace in an external deity. We Satanists are our own Gods, and we are the explorers of the Left-Hand Path. We do not bow down before the myths and fictions of the desiccated spiritual followers of the Right-Hand Path.

Today, we continue to uphold our legacy by building on the solid foundation created by Anton LaVey, and set forth in his writings, recordings, and videos. Since we were the first organization dedicated to Satan, we have had extensive media coverage and been referred to by several names over the course of over four decades: The First Church of Satan, The Satanic Church, as well as The Satanic Churches of the world, yet we maintain the simplest and boldest moniker, embodied in the words Church of Satan.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by ifele(m): 11:24pm On Jun 09, 2009
The Book of Revelations says satanism (demon worship) will be "big" in the end times.

Resist the devil and you will save your soul.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:48am On Jun 10, 2009
angry angry angry
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by taione1: 9:28am On Jun 11, 2009
pls can i have the address of where the church of satan is located in nigeria?
if there is any way i can get the satanic bible pls let me know, i am willing and ready to be a member.
here is my email, gentlesam05@yahoo.com.DOGSINATAS.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by MrCrackles(m): 9:42am On Jun 11, 2009
Topic

Satan sef get church?

Na im be say the black bastard fit get Mosque or shrine?! grin
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by ogajim(m): 1:32pm On Jun 11, 2009
Anything for visa I guess.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Gboku: 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2009
Who knows the address to the church of satan? I gats go there
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by ifele(m): 6:43pm On Jun 11, 2009
Satan is your enemy he wants you to share in his punishment reject him and save yurself.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2009
[size=13pt]For too long, so many lies and so much misinformation have been spread about Satan. Many of us have seen him, have conversed with him, and have even been astrally touched by him. Nearly all of us who know him agree concerning his appearance. RHP religions have for far too long, written the book on how they believe him to appear, how they believe Demons to look and these are nothing but blasphemous lies. He is not red with horns and a tail, nor does he look like a Halloween monster. He does not have flaming red eyes or rubbery wings. These depictions are intended to insult, denigrate, and blaspheme him. (There are some lower orders of Demons. They are protectors and messengers who serve the higher-ranking Demons). Here are images of how Satan appears to those of us who have seen him. Contrary to Satanism being labeled as "darkness," Satan appears wearing a long white robe identical to what he is shown wearing in the images below. Many of us see him often and have a very close relationship with him. He is beautiful. His appearance is almost exactly like in the pictures, other than he rarely appears with wings.
[/size]
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by daduke2k(m): 4:30pm On Jun 12, 2009
Kuns:

Satanic (Peter and Catholicism)

Matthew 10:5, KJV
These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

However, Peter did the exact opposite of what Jesus taught and went farther north on the Mediterranean Coast to Caesarea (Acts 10:1-11, 18) where he converted Cornelius, a Centurion, which is also known as the Italian cohort (Acts 10:1). Thus, Peter “extended the church” by introducing Gentiles in, and also led the twelve Apostles into the ways of the Gentiles.
. . . When Jesus said in Matthew 16:18, and I quote, “and I say unto thee, that thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.” Was Jesus saying that upon Peter he would build his church as Roman Catholics believe? . . . The name Peter is Petrus in Greek and is translated as “rock.”

From this it cannot be concluded that Peter was the rock that Jesus was speaking of because after he addressed Peter he says, and I quote, “And I say unto you, thou art Peter . . .” He didn’t say “upon you I’ll build my church.” Clearly he wasn’t addressing Peter or any of his disciples. However, Roman Catholics have managed to twist Jesus’ word to justify their claim that Peter was the first Pope.

However, if you read on a little further, you will see where Jesus calls Peter “Satan.”

Matthew 16:23, KJV
But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

. . . The fact is, the more you learn about the Roman Catholic Church, the more you can see how Satanic it is.

i dont want to talk 2much on this matter all i want to say is that u are a big FOOL no disrespect meant ,read ur bible very well dick head . And for u ogaga asshole i just hope ur kidding urself abt this hope u aint serious, cos if u are , welll u are bleeped
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by chyk0(m): 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2009
HABA! HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED TO JOIN THE CHURCH OF SATAN OOO
HELPP!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by chyk0(m): 4:47pm On Jun 12, 2009
HAHAHAHAHAH!!! DONT EVEN KNOW WHEN I SAID IT!!!
SATAN IS A LIAR grin grin grin grin
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2009
[size=13pt]"Satan [/b]is a real, living entity, conscious or a physical thing that can be interacted with. It is a symbol, something ethereal, something that basically doesn't exist except as an emotional attachment and personal dream. Just like Buddhists do not worship Buddha, [b]Satanists hold up Satan as an ultimate principal rather than an object of literal worship. Satan inspires and provokes people, like all (honest) religions the ultimate point is self-help. God believers have a different opinion on what Satan is, but their opinion is a result of their religion. Satanism's Satan is much more eclectic and multicultural than to be defined by Christianity or Islam.

Satan [/b]is the dark force in nature representing the carnal nature and death of all living things. [b]Satan is the best word to describe our powerful and independent symbolic figurehead and our opposition of God and organized religion accords with even traditional views of Satan. The materialism of Satanism (even the spiritual components are highly reductionist) is a direct challenge of God, Allah, and all or other religious symbols. Satan wishes to replace God. The Christian Bible and other artefacts of religion may be plundered and misused as required as they're merely Human inventions. The social engineering aspect shows through with our imagery and style, we control people with it.

Of course Satanism has denominations and widely varying beliefs. Many types of Satanism exist including some where Satan is seen as a living being. I think if there was a god, it would probably be an evil one. In these, thankfully, the basis of the belief is not the Christian Bible and I call these beliefs "Righteous Satan" theologies.Daduke, All the elements of Satan I have just mentioned are discussed in more depth below and on the verse from the S.B
[/i]

"There is no heaven of glory bright, and no hell where sinners roast. Here and now is our day of torment! Here and now is our day of joy! Here and now is our opportunity! Choose ye this day, this hour, for no redeemer liveth!"

The Satanic Bible: [i]The Book of Satan IV:2[/size]

1 Like

Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by daduke2k(m): 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2009
fool
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2009
[size=13pt]Hey. . .Brother, Sister. . .Welcome to HELL cool cool[/size]
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by xanders(m): 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2009
i have to express my saddened dissappointment , not at the members of the above named sect, but at my fellow nairalanders (esp. nigerians). this issue will be settelled once and for all. firstly,
lets know the facts:
1. lucifer is real, if you argue he's not then its ok for you,
2. the world is much much much older than (know history) documented times (age of 'atlantis' and 'Incas' inclusive) shocked, if you dnt agree with this then dis prove me by excavating the entire earth's crust, and if you dnt find anything then i'll stand disproved
3. the father, the creator of this world is real, if you dnt agree then you can as well say your great great great grand dad dnt exist simply because he didnt liv lng enough to see you, wink

amist all this one fact exist, every man is responsible for his/her actions, this fact i believe even the member of the above sect will agree.
if not then let me proove so,
1. in physics because you cant see the 'reaction' deos it mean there dosnt exist one for each and every given 'action'? (ow, hw i do love physics grin)
2. only when a positive current finds an negative pole does current flow, voltage measure, and consequently heat energy (for cooking and heating) be produced!! without the negative pole the positive cannot be effective, even if the positive be a million amperes of current it is usless without the exit pole or negative pole' r we lost?' dnt worry, i will explain the relelvance of this part later.
u see, these and many more are facts or lets call them 'laws' the existence of which need not our consent in other to exhibit their unfatomable might and infaillable accuracy.
in generality,
lets call them the 'laws of nature',
hav i got your attention mr. ogaga4luv?
i think not,

lets go futher,
now we hav these mighty laws of nature, which bring forth our total respect and honour when i inform you that these very laws r wat enable us boast of powerfull devices like the cellular fone, television set, light bulb even the most powerfull of all , the Nuuuuuuclear reactor!!
these laws unlike we humans r ever faithful,
they never stop one day to say, 'ahha, eh becos we cannot see, hear, or taste the benefit of being faithfull lets stop our work , yes , today gravity willl say, 'forthwith, all matter will float in midair, '
just imagine wat havoc will be unleased,
thanks for their faithfullness,
now fellownairalanders,
it is in the observation and reverence of the accuracy of these laws that afew of our forefathers began to question that there must hav been a driving force or being behind this uniform perfection and infaillability of these forces.
hence, the religions and all,
now, we believe that things hav progressed so far, we try to check our records and envisage how we've fared so far,
we see times of hunger, natural diseasters, conflicts and wars, and many other horros,
i think as human being we owe it to our selves to ask, why?
but in asking the why, whn making a list of suspects for the 'why' pannel to probe, we shud not forget to include our own 'name' in the 'probe list' becos it is customary for us to ommit our name since of course we are the ones compiling the list,
on the other hand, we shud ask our selves, with imparciallity, to compile a list of the innocents, that is those that are not responsible for this chaos, and i am sure your guess is as good as mine, who's name will be number one one that list of innocents,
the remarkable never changing laws of mother nature,
mother nature , ? funny , she does act like a mother , bitter in her reproach, sweet in her reward,
you see,
if you choose to worship a stone , it matters to no one , (christians i speak to you rem your teachr: 'if the father needed worshipers he will tell the stone to rise up and worship him)
if you choose to commit sucide for a course you belive in , even the flies wnt care
if you decide to say the word is too cruel for you and luck your self in a hole, without food and water, whn ur corpse is found the press will get paid for telling your story,
these statment above are facts , they need not happen in your life , but even lucifer cannot argue their truism.
what im posting i for no one,
but i said earlier i was dissapointed at my fellow nigerians,
a farmer who has one plot of land unmannaged but spands his time advising his accountant neigbour how he can manage his plantation will be starve, becos unknown to him the accountant has planted bailey on his plantation and he has already planned to use the proceeds from the sales of the bailey to build a new house,
so people.lets attend to our own matters and leave other to theirs,
if a child believes the mother is follish for flogging it when it goes near the naked flame and thinks the father is stupid for scolding it as well it will think the ants and maggots and flies are crazy for consuming its corpse when its buried six feet in the grave, and like wise loath its grave stone, on which will be written, heres lies young soul, snatched away by flames,
this world , is a book , it speaks a language, and it is our duty to learn it,
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Andy1985ng(m): 4:21pm On Jun 18, 2009
Please, lock up this thread. There has been no gain here!
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2009

[size=13pt]"Membership. . ."

If you have not already done so, we strongly suggest you purchase
   _The Satanic Bible_, and study it. It is a diabolical book, the
   basis for our philosophy. Satanism is not for everyone, but if it
   is for you, we welcome you. We are not a fan club, a pen-pal
   society, or a lonely hearts group. We are a group of dynamic
   individuals who stand forth as the ultimate underground alternative
   -- the Alien Elite. We realize what we have, what we are, and what
   we shall become. Our scope is unlimited, and the extent of your
   involvement is based upon your own potential.

In recent years, we've wasted far too much time explaining that
   Satanism has nothing to do with kidnapping, drug abuse, child
   molestation, animal or child sacrifice, or any number of other acts
   which idiots, hysterics or opportunists would like to blame on us.
   Satanism is a life-loving, rational philosophy that millions
   of people adhere to. Now we're ready for something that goes quite
   a few steps beyond just explaining our principles. Every
   revisionist movement needs a set of goals/guidelines that are
   clear, concrete, and that will effect significant changes.

The Church of Satan [/b]has two types of members: Registered Members and Active Members. Registered Members are simply people who have been inducted as members of the Church, and there are no requirements to achieve this position. To be deemed an Active Member, a person has to be involved with the Church and local members. Active Membership is divided into five Degrees:

Active Members begin at the First Degree. One must apply and be approved for an Active Membership, and this is subject to one's answers to a lengthy series of questions. One cannot apply for higher Degrees, and the requirements for each degree are not open to the public. Promotion to a higher degree is by invitation only. Members of the Third through Fifth degrees constitute the Priesthood and may be addressed as [b]"Reverend."
Members of the Fifth degree may also be known as [b]"Doctor," [/b]although "The Doctor" usually refers to LaVey.

Individuals seeking membership must be legally defined as adults in their nation of residence. The only exception made is for children of members who demonstrate an understanding of the Church philosophy and practices who wish to join. Their participation is limited until they reach legal adulthood.

Hail Satan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.