Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,906 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here (597785 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor Drags Fashola To Court Over Planned Demolition Of Church / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Re:members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 28, 2012
I_am_Fenriz: the journey of the laft hand path is one of self realization. It will suit you more if u become a satanist out of self realization than out of desperation. I recommend u read our Satanic Bible by Anton LaVey, atleast read it twice, understand it and see if it makes sense to you. If it does, then congratulations, for it will also lead you on your journey. As for your question regarding wealth, you will find within the Satanic Bible, in the third book..certain 'conditions' including the balance factor, which essentially will teach you that you must play your own part and input your own brainwork before Satan can effectively bless the work of your hands( after uve asked Him to ). For instance contracts worth millions of naira or dollars wont magically just start flying your way except you had first made a move and submitted some business proposals..u understand? Goodluck...
oh God ,i love wat u'v just said,really,u can hardly find an honest satanist tis days,tats why most pple
blieve it's a path to wealth.tnks for nt miss informing.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 28, 2012
solidbroda: oshi! church of satan dot yolasite ko, dot ni. Why would a whole biggy organization with so much money be hosted on a free server. satanist wanna dupe satanist. everrything = satan. if you guys n ir other religious sisters cannot preach love, i tink you all gonna burn in the imagination of your hell.
come to tink of it, it is blasphamy for a guy to build a 419 scam site n call it church of satan n most of yall greedy lazy guys brainwashd also looking for cheap money dropping ur emails. do you think satan needs lazy folks like you?. satan will purnish you all in hell.
who ever u r mind urself ,it is nt all satanist tat wanna dup pple ,if ur nt blind go through previous posts n quotes n findout,n i'm nt so sure a real satanist wud do tis,9ja youth tinks tat satanism is a shortcut to wealth,419 see the oppourtunity n hide under the cloack of satanism,giving it a bad name.the site is fake,n it's 419 1 look n i know.n everyone shud too but blaming all satanic nt kul.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Bobchijioke: 6:58am On May 29, 2012
Please i want to join the church of satan my name is okoh chijioke and my imail address is obinos@ovi.com
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by ZUBY77(m): 9:47am On May 29, 2012
when is the next meeting, i want to be there. Email is anizubix77@yahoo.com. Let me know when a message is sent.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by IamFenriz(m): 9:42am On May 31, 2012
@Goshap i sent u an email via nairaland. Pls check it buddy
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by lucky4fx: 1:19pm On Jun 01, 2012
Guy hok me up. Nwabu82@yahoo.com
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Loveaflame(m): 2:23pm On Jun 01, 2012
Church of satan is even open wt their demonic oprations.They ar stl far beta than those who cover up under pencostal or gospel.On the last day we all shall give account.Mind you satan himself shall be thrown in hell Revelation 20.So if u ar a member u shud know where ur eternity wl b spent.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 01, 2012
Loveaflame: Church of satan is even open wt their demonic oprations.They ar stl far beta than those who cover up under pencostal or gospel.On the last day we all shall give account.Mind you satan himself shall be thrown in hell Revelation 20.So if u ar a member u shud know where ur eternity wl b spent.
thats what your bible told u. do you know what their own holybook told them?

1 Like

Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by IamFenriz(m): 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2012
onyedikason: Church of satan can make u rich but u hav to make sacrifice. U can contact the agent 08166835703 to get more details or be a member
dont allow me to place a curse on you

1 Like

Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by oghenevwoke: 1:34pm On Jun 04, 2012
pls fear and respect the lord Jesus Christ bcs he died 4 our sin. repent unto Jesus and he will give you eternal peace and enjoyment in his paradise. and u will be with him in heaven.stop preaching about the devil bcs he is a deceiver,a liar. if u follow him he will deceive you to eternal torment in hell.remember the book of revelation 14 .

so brothers repent unto the lord Jesus Christ our personal lord and Savior.

THANKS BRETHREN IN THE LORD
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by davidknot22(m): 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2012
I want to join
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by egbeman1: 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2012
I_am_Fenriz: dont allow me to place a curse on you

My brother,please help me,I'v been looking for a means to join victor9rhyme@yahoo.com
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 17, 2012
Bullshit!!!!!!!
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 17, 2012
I_am_Fenriz: dont allow me to place a curse on you
Stop your stupidity
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by IamFenriz(m): 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2012
Billyonaire: Stop your stupidity
you common piece of pigshit lowlife animal! Better dont hunt what you cant kill! Vagabond! If u dare drop a picture of yourself here and see if i wont kill you within a day!! Ignorant fool! U dare challenge a son of Satan
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by IamFenriz(m): 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2012
egbeman1:

My brother,please help me,I'v been looking for a means to join victor9rhyme@yahoo.com
i will email you a copy of our Bible. When u read it you shall email me back and tell me what has changed in your perspective about life. Only then will i help you further. Be calm, as you seek father Satan so shall He Seek you too.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by egbeman1: 10:46pm On Jun 18, 2012
I_am_Fenriz: i will email you a copy of our Bible. When u read it you shall email me back and tell me what has changed in your perspective about life. Only then will i help you further. Be calm, as you seek father Satan so shall He Seek you too.

I haven't seen it bro...pls wen u send it?
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Skmoda360(m): 11:56pm On Jun 18, 2012
goshap: lame
such a lame.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by judebeyou: 10:55pm On Jun 19, 2012
You don't know how to "job". Come lemme teach you
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 20, 2012
egbeman1:

I haven't seen it bro...pls wen u send it?
u can get the bible at tis sitf.www.tikaboo.com
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by IamFenriz(m): 10:34am On Jun 21, 2012
goshap: u can get the bible at tis sitf.www.tikabo.com
havnt gotten any mail from you in a while...watsup?
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by maxwell13: 8:19pm On Jun 22, 2012
some people are seeking to become a member of church of just because of what they will get, my dear if u want to be a member not only for what u will get but seek the kingdom of our father devil first every other things will be added unto Dee
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by macvin50: 5:16am On Jun 23, 2012
I want to join. send the form to me. chinuelmultiserv.nig.ltd@gmail.com.
Thank You. You also call me on 08037948095. Macdonald.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by egbeman1: 12:05am On Jun 24, 2012
I_am_Fenriz: havnt gotten any mail from you in a while...watsup?

Interesting.
Volumenous tho...
Am in bro
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Tomi2luv: 10:19am On Jun 25, 2012
1 crowded hr of a glorious life is worth an age without a name, any body to satisfy my urge cos am realy intrested.ur help will be appriciated 10x. Hit me at imoohithompson@yahoo.com.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.