Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here (597876 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor Drags Fashola To Court Over Planned Demolition Of Church / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Re:members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by frankmekwu: 8:44am On Jun 26, 2012
Sorry,am interested to join,am in nigeria, how can you link me up?,my contact is +2348134427719
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Faith15(m): 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2012
Ogaga4Luv:

Satan Loves you. . .,Join us today***
Ave Satana
cool cool cool
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Bobchijioke: 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2012
My name is okoh chijioke and my email address is obinos@ovi.com i love satan my life belongs to satan you can all anounce it to the hearing of the world and tell them that my life and soul belongs to satan [i love you satan]
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by egbeman1: 9:27am On Jun 28, 2012
[quote author=I_am_Fenriz]@Goshap i sent u an email via nairaland. Pls check it buddy[/quote

I didn't hear from u again...
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by melejo(m): 9:12pm On Jun 28, 2012
its not a church, it is a gadering of fools
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by bebechuks: 4:39pm On Jun 30, 2012
Abeg I want to join. But can I be made the treasurer?
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by samico41yahoo(m): 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2012
plese do anything u can do for me to be a part of that coventoin, because i am ready to come, if you need to no my adress is No4 unity Church Way by custom bus stop Abaranje Ikotun Lagos, Nigeria.You can see me in the House on saturday or Sunday.But am in the office from Monday till Friaday Thanks.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 04, 2012
samico41@yahoo.:
plese do anything u can do for me to be a part of that coventoin, because i am ready to come, if you need to no my adress is No4 unity Church Way by custom bus stop Abaranje Ikotun Lagos, Nigeria.You can see me in the House on saturday or Sunday.But am in the office from Monday till Friaday Thanks.
guyz stop ur foulness
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by joyoflucifer1(m): 1:08am On Jul 05, 2012
call us or you mail us on joyoflucifer2001@gmail.com or 07062986833
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by IamFenriz(m): 7:20pm On Jul 05, 2012
My apologies to anyone that has been awaiting my reply without hearing from me, ive been a little busy. I would like to take timeout now to address some of the people that have shown interest in this filfilling path and exactly how to go about it. Ive seen a lot of posts from people saying they do not know how to go about becoming Satanists, trust me it is one of the easiest things to do! All thay is required is dedication and commitment to father Satan. First of all and most importantly, DOWNLOAD AND READ THE SATANIC BIBLE! It is basicslly less than 200pages of pdf document and it consists of all the answers to your auestions. Rather than the crap pigshit bible of the xtians with their false nazarene and asshole trinity sitting behind the cloud. The Satanic Bible allows you to discover yourself by opening your eyes to the realities about what is needed to advance yourself in any way you choose. The watchword of Satanism is freedom and fulfilment, whether financially, sexually, or in any other possible way. That said, the Bible in all its greatness, explicitly explains all you need to do and how you need to channel your energies in the right direction to acheive your life goals. The last chapters also gives you a step by step low down of how to setup ur temple for both individual and group riuals. Let me say this- IT IS NOT A MUST THAT SATANISM SHOULD BE PRACTICED IN GROUPS! Yes, a group ritual is preferrable because this will lead to a greater channeling of energies, but to father Satan is so loving and understanding that He makes provisions for everybody! You do not have to join any Satanic group in order to practice Satanism! Infact an individual journey in Satanism can be very very rewarding. Please and please be careful with approaching socalled Satanic agencies on nairaland. The level of scam in this country is overwhelming! Read the Bible and start your journey. After reading the Bible you are free to decide on whether you want to be a LaVeyan Satanist or you want to go further and become a Spiritual Satanist in which you will learn how to awaken your Chakra and raise your inbuilt Kundalini Serpent. Calm down, just read the Bible. I hope i have done a little in putting you through if you want to experience Satanism. I will be following up on a few more guidelines as time goes on in this thread. HAIL SATAN

1 Like

Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Ejovwokeagomate(m): 10:25am On Jul 07, 2012
Hello.My name is Ejovwoke i a 20 year-old Ï what to be a member.p/s help me out of this.07060777509
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2012
celinedion: if you are a member of the church of satan please drop a note here.
new members are welcomed. our parent church is america with members including celine dion and several others.
Barack Obama is a secret member and will declare his membership immediately after winning elections.
you are guaranteed a visa to the usa for our annual convention in february next year. members are usually stupendously rich because we connect you fast. be the first to join this elite church in nigeria. we are not a cult. you are free to leave the church if you are not satisfied but it rarely if ever happens.
so, are you ready to join?
drop a note here
There is no Church of Satan anywhere but in your heart.Stop deceiving people here.No one joins satan's church online.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by maxwell13: 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2012
o boy can u give me three good reasons that made u to beleive that hell is reall? u better open your eyes no time oo!
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by maxwell13: 4:10pm On Jul 10, 2012
hello brethren
my name is mr Maxwell, am very grad for those that beleive in our lord satan and i want to tell those that are still in darkness that this wolrd is not all they think it is, the world we are into has all we need but if u havent discover them u will think that maybe what u need is in heaven not knowing that heaven is not ment for me and u, GOD has creat this world for man to live and enjoy all in it and he gave us his powerful angel whom is known as satan to lead us an show us the way but because of our foolishness we refuse to follow this angel rather we call him enemy, my dear brethren bible is a book from GOD and it teach GOD's world but bible never tell us that devil is an enemy. remember bible is written in jews and was transleted in other languages i must tell u that bible tranletors made big mistakes which brouth confussion to the hole world today, so my brother if u care to know i must tell u that we have only one GOD in this world with his angels and that GOD is the same GOD we all worship and remember paradise is in this world but is not ment for pool man with pool mind.
yours lovely brother
Maxwell Gambia
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by maxwell13: 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2012
hello brethren
my name is mr Maxwell, am very grad for those that beleive in our lord satan and i want to tell those that are still in darkness that this wolrd is not all they think it is, the world we are into has all we need but if u havent discover them u will think that maybe what u need is in heaven not knowing that heaven is not ment for me and u, GOD has creat this world for man to live and enjoy all in it and he gave us his powerful angel whom is known as satan to lead us an show us the way but because of our foolishness we refuse to follow this angel rather we call him enemy, my dear brethren bible is a book from GOD and it teach GOD's world but bible never tell us that devil is an enemy. remember bible is written in jews and was transleted in other languages i must tell u that bible tranletors made big mistakes which brouth confussion to the hole world today, so my brother if u care to know i must tell u that we have only one GOD in this world with his angels and that GOD is the same GOD we all worship and remember paradise is in this world but is not ment for pool man with pool mind.
yours lovely brother
Maxwell Gambia
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by maxwell13: 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2012
hello brethren
yours lovely brother
Maxwell Gambia
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 10, 2012
maxwell 1: hello brethren
yours lovely brother
Maxwell Gambia
stop ur ignorance n 4k u n da devij,aka SATAN.TIS[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 10, 2012
U guyz wanna know abt satanism follow ma post i'll tell u.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Johnpaul43: 7:51am On Jul 11, 2012
My dear brosthers, i want to be part of dis family, can someone lead through i m very serious i want to be rich in life, i m ready to join even now i m ready@ 07037941711
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by osuonwuka: 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2012
I want to become a member of the church.so can someone out there link me.my number is 08060224674
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by maxwell13: 8:19pm On Jul 11, 2012
hello brethren
i heard that Nigerians are using the name of our lord Satan to defraud peoples, please my dear people who are willing to join our lord Satan i encourage u to stop sending money to people u don't know, stop sending money to any body that tell u he is a member of church of Satan, even some of our members don't have right to collect money from anybody, well Nigerians are always like that but for those that are stealing with the name of our father devil they don't know what they are doing yet till when we are trow with them, they are just playing with fire and i still encourage them to keep on because they time is up. if u are interesting to join Satan contact me on ceclefjoe@yahoo.com I'll give u all the details u need to know or call 002207627764. thanks an may the lord Satan be with u
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by maxwell13: 9:05pm On Jul 11, 2012
hello brethren
i heard that Nigerians are using the name of our lord Satan to defraud peoples, please my dear people who are willing to join our lord Satan i encourage u to stop sending money to people u don't know, stop sending money to any body that tell u he is a member of church of Satan, even some of our members don't have right to collect money from anybody, well Nigerians are always like that but for those that are stealing with the name of our father devil they don't know what they are doing yet till when we are trow with them, they are just playing with fire and i still encourage them to keep on because they time is up. if u are interesting to join Satan contact me on ceclefjoe@yahoo.com I'll give u all the details u need to know or call 002207627764. thanks an may the lord Satan be with u
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by maxwell13: 9:22pm On Jul 11, 2012
plz my dear people I want to tell u guy to stop sending your money to defrosters for the name of our father devil plz if u truly want to worship with us investigate properly before u send your money and for your information those that are claiming to be our members in Nigeria are not all our members, we have only few members in Nigeria so be careful
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Nobody: 3:04am On Jul 12, 2012
maxwell 1: plz my dear people I want to tell u guy to stop sending your money to defrosters for the name of our father devil plz if u truly want to worship with us investigate properly before u send your money and for your information those that are claiming to be our members in Nigeria are not all our members, we have only few members in Nigeria so be careful
see wo da talk
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Dwayne2020: 6:07am On Jul 12, 2012
Pls don't send money to any one except u see him for information.i have scram by a guy called agent tim who ask me to pay #10000 work out my membership form of becoming a member of the c.o.s n after paying the #10000 into his acct agent tim was stil demanding for more #15000.4 my visa to travel.agent tim is the dat called himself as laucify.there many criminal here so don't money into any acct pls my ppl.if himself read he will know me.isreal
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Dwayne2020: 6:13am On Jul 12, 2012
But i am stil interested to join any one help me tru i wil reward the person personally after bcoming a full member of the church of satan i am 4rm delta
my e-mail is wayneikolo@yahoo.com my no +2348133046144 pls i need i willing to[color=#990000][/color] do anything 4 only it wil b a successful one pls help me my ppl.u can cal me if have the link
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 12, 2012
Dwayne2020: But i am stil interested to join any one help me tru i wil reward the person personally after bcoming a full member of the church of satan i am 4rm delta
my e-mail is wayneikolo@yahoo.com my no +2348133046144 pls i need i willing to[color=#990000][/color] do anything 4 only it wil b a successful one pls help me my ppl.u can cal me if have the link
love ur a FOOL in capital letters.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by maxwell13: 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2012
am receiving mail every day that my father's name is now been used for duping people. well i don't have much to say about that but all i must assure those beyond that, is that i must get to the root of this. If you are among the victim of the dupe please forward the details you have about those defaulters to this email ceclefjoe@yahoo.com to facilitate our investigation. thanks for your cooperate an may the peace of the lord Satan be with you.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by martinBaridoma: 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2012
I WANT TO ASK FOR SURPORT ABOUT THING THAT IS GOING ON TODAY.MY NAME IS MARTIN BARIDOMA,MY PHONE NUMBERS ARE 08067788885,08052305769 AND MY E-MAIL:martinbaridoma@yahoo.com.I HAVE JOIN IT SOTHAT I CAN GET WHAT I NEED IN LIFE,LIKE MONEY,POWERS,RICHEST,WEATH,WISDOM,KNOWLEDGE AND GOOD HEARTH AND IAM BEGGING THE CHURCH TO LOOK INTO MY CASE SOTHAT I CAN MOVE FORWARD IN LIFE.THKS.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by maxwell13: 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2012
hello house
Please read this post and understand who Satan is and what he is fighting for.
ACCORDING TO THE CHRISTIAN BIBLE
My name is Mr Maxwell, Satan is my lord. Satan is an angel according to the christian bible. and Jehovah created haven and earth, Jehovah lived at haven with his angels and put man on earth at the garden of Eden, he gave man all he want except one thing (freedom to determine what is good or bad) God want man to remain slave forever but lord Satan say no to that. he want man to be as free as the angels Satan hate slavering, he gave man the forbidden fruit to eat so we can be as free as the angels. devil is willing to become an enemy to Jehovah just for man to be as free as them in haven. devil is fight for humanity and not for destruction.
Today devil is still willing to deliver you from this hardship that Jehovah has put the entire earth into as a result of eating the forbidden fruit.
what our lord Satan need from you is just to bound down for him and accept that he is fighting for our freedom. devil is love and he is willing to end this hardship on earth today. all he need from you is to worship him and he will see you true, he want everybody to be equal, he hate poverty, sorrow, slavering and bondage. devil and Jehovah is like water and fire just for the sake of you and I. he loves you and he cares for your freedom. have you ever ask yourself this question: if Jehovah actually love this world why don't he end this suffering on earth today? and he says he is the afar and omega. so my brother you better open your eyes before you die in bondage of your selfish lord.
If you want to know more about our lord Satan purchase our demonic bible an study or you contact me at ceclefjoe@yahoo.com I'll get a copy for you.
we are not preaching you to join us we are only trying to let understand the world you are into. thanks and may the peace of the lord Satan be with you.
yours
Maxwell
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by pguru2012: 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2012
I want to be a member of chucrch of satanic and how do i become one becos i am intelligent technologist in ICT
and i leave in nigeria so you can find me through this name in face book clifford mensah or mail me with this
pguru2007@gmail.com or kumahi@ymail.com or call me on this no +234-08108910740 pls do reply respond to me soonest pls i am serious.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.