Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,601 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here (597791 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor Drags Fashola To Court Over Planned Demolition Of Church / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Re:members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by stuntmane: 6:54pm On Mar 18, 2013
Hello my brothers and sisters, iam a zambian, I gues it really is hard to find something like this in my country, I am a dedicated spiritual satanist, tho I have not really xpirienced anything yet, I really want a connection to a real satanic coven or meet up. Please contact me at stunt_mane01@yahoo.com or call +260972943450. I'm waiting for u my family, these xtians no nothing about wat they speak with their foul judeo god jehova
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Yommgyax83: 12:43am On Mar 23, 2013
Hi,am yommgyax from nigeria,i wanna join the church of satan,i wanna get rich pls how do i join? U can tell me through my email,my email is yommgyax83@yahoo.com...thanks my bosses... ;DHi,am yommgyax from nigeria,i wanna join the church of satan,i wanna get rich pls how do i join? U can tell me through my email,my email is yommgyax83@yahoo.com...thanks my bosses...
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by terkumaisaac(m): 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2013
Akande Olakunle: Is there any way to be rich again after been the member of church of satan from the past four months.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Johnchike(m): 5:48am On Apr 24, 2013
[b] All things in the world were created through Jesus.
All authority in the heavens above, the earth and the underneath have been handed over to Jesus
Jesus is the good shepherd.
Jesus can bless you and turn your life around. Remember he said: Come to me all of you who are burdened and heavy of heart and I will give you rest. Jesus promised the samaritan woman and all of us the water of life. He said all who drink this shall never thirst.
Jesus fed the five thousand, healed the sick, raised the dead. Jesus said we should ask for anything in his name.
Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.

The devil is a thief and a cunny being. All his empty promises will land you in hell. To catch a fish, put a worm around a hook, to catch a rabbit, drop bits of carrot and it will come to you. That's what the devil is doing. The money and riches is a bait. The net is hellfire.

Renounce the devil and accept Jesus Christ. I am a christian and blessed by Jesus. Christianity isn't hard. Why sell your soul? You would regret this one day.
The devil is just a creature and isn't greater than the Creator. All authority belongs to God! [/b]

1 Like

Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by JasonHellRazor: 12:07am On Apr 27, 2013
My name is Jason Rheineck. I was born a god fearing Christian, but threw life learned the way of the dark is the way of life. I moved to Wisconsin and havnt been able to find a church of satan in the area. Could someone call me and let me know if there is one close to Milwaukee. 262-470-5195
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Chidon202069(m): 10:43am On Apr 28, 2013
Who want to be a member of church of satan call me +2347065001206 am waiting lf u want money u get money anything u want u get
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Chidon202069(m): 10:58am On Apr 28, 2013
Who want to be a member of church of satan call me on+2347065001206
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Chidon202069(m): 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2013
[who want to be a member of satan call me on 07065001206

Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Chidon202069(m): 6:50pm On Apr 28, 2013
[quote author=kaydkay]

@celindione,

if u want to be a member call me 07065001206

Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Vansnickers: 1:05am On Apr 30, 2013
^^^

What does Obama have to do with being a member of the Church of Satan?
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by bboy25: 11:55am On Jun 12, 2013
I will love to join contact me hbslim001@yahoo.com
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by okeyd: 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2013
celinedion: if you are a member of the church of satan please drop a note here.
new members are welcomed. our parent church is america with members including celine dion and several others.
Barack Obama is a secret member and will declare his membership immediately after winning elections.
you are guaranteed a visa to the usa for our annual convention in february next year. members are usually stupendously rich because we connect you fast. be the first to join this elite church in nigeria. we are not a cult. you are free to leave the church if you are not satisfied but it rarely if ever happens.
so, are you ready to join?
drop a note here
Is there any place in Nigeria that
Satan is been worship like a church because I
Know some places were other gods are worship like the ogbajugbale shurine in obodo here in warri delta state nigeria is that were you call the church of satan teLl me more of this because every body want to be wealth in this like I have looking
For this opportunity for a very long time if it's real tell me the place
And way my address p.ken69@yahoo.com
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by okeyd: 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2013
It true that there form to fill before you become a member of the church of santan some body on this. site ask me to bring 200 dollar for form before I can become a member I know they are frauds please I want to know is there no place call the church of santan if there is let me know on my email address p.ken69@yahoo.com
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Activityj(m): 9:17am On Jun 15, 2013
@all you guys that droped nø&email please desist from evil,there is no way that place you are heading to!JESUS IS THE WAY&LIFE,PLEASE BE ON THE LORD'S SIDE.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by okeyd: 1:28pm On Jun 16, 2013
celinedion: if you are a member of the church of satan please drop a note here.
new members are welcomed. our parent church is america with members including celine dion and several others.
Barack Obama is a secret member and will declare his membership immediately after winning elections.
you are guaranteed a visa to the usa for our annual convention in february next year. members are usually stupendously rich because we connect you fast. be the first to join this elite church in nigeria. we are not a cult. you are free to leave the church if you are not satisfied but it rarely if ever happens.
so, are you ready to join?
drop a note here
I am ready to join but want to know reliable because there are a lot of scams out there, I jenew information if got one call me on this number 08071166316 I will be waiting to here to hear from you thanks
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by okeyd: 1:33pm On Jun 16, 2013
okeyd: I am ready to join but want to know a reliable because there are a lot of scams out there, I need a jenew information if you got one call me on this number 08071166316 I will be waiting to here to hear from you thanks
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by okeyd: 1:41pm On Jun 16, 2013
goshap: first of all wats R.O.F?.
I want be a member. Of R.0.F if you know the way call me on this number 08071166316
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by sthebaloyi(f): 2:31pm On Jun 21, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]still waiting
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by SundayJohn22: 4:01pm On Jul 04, 2013
hello every body i am new here can i be guarded please
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by SundayJohn22: 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2013
Thank you i have read and well understood now i want to be part of you to join the organization what can i do to be come a member, the i need to fill a form? 2 how the i get there please help me out 07030382773 email spaidnigfct@yahoo.com
Sunday John
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by gr8tmayordee: 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2013
Here is my phone number 08136037173, I wish to be a member.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Otunbaworldwide(m): 8:13am On Jul 20, 2013
Be a member is almost free. Just register with only $100 online and other processes are free like International passport, visa processing, ticket and other document(s). We can help u. Call for more details on 08138848185. Beware of Scam.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 20, 2013
^^yahoo boys are everywhere. lol¡
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by bboy25: 8:37pm On Jul 20, 2013
Give me the site or text me at 08058913003 thanks
Otunbaworldwide: Be a member is almost free. Just register with only $100 online and other processes are free like International passport, visa processing, ticket and other document(s). We can help u. Call for more details on 08138848185. Beware of Scam.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by veecovee: 10:37pm On Jul 20, 2013
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Otunbaworldwide(m): 8:35am On Jul 21, 2013
The website: www.churchofsatan.com
bboy25: Give me the site or text me at 08058913003 thanks
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by nkemdo: 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2013
okeyd: i want to join, link me pleaseeeeee
Know some places were other gods are worship like the ogbajugbale shurine in obodo here in warri delta state nigeria is that were you call the church of satan teLl me more of this because every body want to be wealth in this like I have looking
[quote
okeyd:
autho[i][/i]r=Ogaga4Luv][size=13pt]Greetings and welcome!!!
I have never fed up giving you the means to learn the truth about the Devil, Satan and Satanism for yourself.
To help you on your quest for knowledge have a look at the thread's where  you will find some interesting and thought provoking idea's of Life.

The Christian world would have you believe Satanists are evil, corrupt, have no respect for life and wish to bring about the end of the world. This of course is ridiculous.
Satanists do not believe in Satan as a living entity or as a God; We view Satan as a basic  pre-Christian pagan force or principle of nature. Satanism is a way of life and not about worshipping a mythical beast with horns and a pitchfork.
Satanists respect and celebrate life to the full.Satanists love their friends and family and those who deserve it but do not waste it on those who do not.
Satanists are vengeful once wronged and do not turn the other cheek to allow themselves to wronged again. That is of course not to say disputes cannot be settled in a reasonable and intelligent manner but a satanist will not take any crap.

Satanists believe in freewill and freethinking, not that you should follow something blindly and unquestioningly.

Satanist believe in wisdom and knowledge and detest stupidity and ignorance.
If you truly want to learn more about Satanism then the best way is to read the  place to start is the Satanic Bible.The media's idea of Satanic Related News from around the World.

Hail Satan!!-sincerely"Ogaga S.O.S
[/size][/quote]
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by nkemdo: 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2013
okeyd: i want to join, link me pleaseeeeee
[quote
okeyd:
autho[i][/i]r=Ogaga4Luv][size=13pt]Greetings and welcome!!!
I have never fed up giving you the means to learn the truth about the Devil, Satan and Satanism for yourself.
To help you on your quest for knowledge have a look at the thread's where  you will find some interesting and thought provoking idea's of Life.
I am interested please, link me, am very serious, i want to join
The Christian world would have you believe Satanists are evil, corrupt, have no respect for life and wish to bring about the end of the world. This of course is ridiculous.
Satanists do not believe in Satan as a living entity or as a God; We view Satan as a basic  pre-Christian pagan force or principle of nature. Satanism is a way of life and not about worshipping a mythical beast with horns and a pitchfork.
Satanists respect and celebrate life to the full.Satanists love their friends and family and those who deserve it but do not waste it on those who do not.
Satanists are vengeful once wronged and do not turn the other cheek to allow themselves to wronged again. That is of course not to say disputes cannot be settled in a reasonable and intelligent manner but a satanist will not take any crap.

Satanists believe in freewill and freethinking, not that you should follow something blindly and unquestioningly.

Satanist believe in wisdom and knowledge and detest stupidity and ignorance.
If you truly want to learn more about Satanism then the best way is to read the  place to start is the Satanic Bible.The media's idea of Satanic Related News from around the World.

Hail Satan!!-sincerely"Ogaga S.O.S
[/size][/quote]
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by kunlexz(m): 12:35am On Aug 16, 2013
A gud idea,i wil like 2 bcum d member of dis church,pls tel me, hw can i b 1 of dem,contact me wasiuterry013@gmail.com or my yahoo email,my number 08103850179 or 07036485106, i wt 2 make it in life pls help
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Otunbaworldwide(m): 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2013
Be a member is almost free. Just register with only $100 online (www.churchofsatan.com)and other processes are free like International passport, visa processing, ticket and other document(s). We can help u. Call for more details on 08138848185. Beware of Scam. It's real.

@Obina Chukwuma, please I tried to call ur number today but not reachable. Please kindly come for ur Visa and other document is ready for pick-up. Tell your friend (John) to come with his two photopassport size. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.