Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here (597794 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor Drags Fashola To Court Over Planned Demolition Of Church / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Re:members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 15, 2010
@ poster d bible has said it already OF WOT BENEFIT IS IT TO GAIN D WHOLE WORLD N LOOSE UR SOUL.exchanging ur soul for vanitu at d expense of ur soul being lost forever.u have a chance 2 reedem urself from d cluthches of satan 2moro may be too late.y will dey even want 2 come out of there when they go in,is it not because of d threats of breaking their convenants dat will make people stay n not want 2 come out again.MAY GOD HAVE MERCY lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:55am On Mar 16, 2010
[size=13pt]This is complete and utter nonsense! Satan empowers people to follow their own free will and does not force anyone to do anything. It is our suggestion that people who make this claim, should seriously seek mental health assistance from professionals and learn about self accountability! angry[/size]

kulyie:

@ poster d bible has said it already OF WOT BENEFIT IS IT TO GAIN D WHOLE WORLD N LOOSE your SOUL.exchanging your soul for vanitu at d expense of your soul being lost forever.u have a chance 2 reedem urself from d cluthches of satan 2moro may be too late.y will dey even want 2 come out of there when they go in,is it not because of d threats of breaking their convenants dat will make people stay n not want 2 come out again.MAY GOD HAVE MERCY lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 16, 2010
@ogaga4luv d truth is bitter but it has 2 be told anywayz.n as 4 ur suggestion,its definetly valueless cos am in my right mind.its people who do weired repulsive things in ur so called church of satan dat really nid mental check up encouraging indulgence n weired lifestyle like beastiality,,lesbianism,gay,rape,murder n violent tendencies debauchery,narcotic addiction.infact perversion of all levels.wot a pathetic way 2 live life shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.u REALLY NID JESUS ASAP.HOWEVER,ITS NOT COMPULSORY.u can kip on allowing satan 2 enslave u n use u to populate hell lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:28pm On Mar 16, 2010
[size=13pt]And here is the truth you've always kick against. Satanism is a highly individualistic and spiritual / physical lifestyle which is of the Occult naturefollowing the Dark Left-hand Path. Like other spiritual religions there are a great many
diverse Paths to the philosophies of Satanism.There are for example. . . . many different directions in the belief of Satanism and Satan himself. Some of the diverse forms of Satanism are Traditional, Generational, Theistic, Spiritual, and even those Satanists that adhere only to their own philosophy of selfdeification.

While there are Satanists that do not believe that Satan is a real entity, there are also a great many Satanists that do view Him as such. We in the Satanic Brotherhood Clergy are the later. While there are also many allusions to Satanism and Luciferianism being very similar, they both ascribe to a single and separate deity or entity. Although, they have for many years been used to describe the One same Dark Deity who dwells within the deepest recesses of the Darkness but is yet itself the Infinite Light. With this comprehension, this entity is then exalted by us as the great Satanas-Luciferi.

Hail SATAN. . . !!
[/size]
kulyie:

@ogaga4luv d truth is bitter but it has 2 be told anywayz.n as 4 your suggestion,its definetly valueless cos am in my right mind.its people who do weired repulsive things in your so called church of satan dat really nid mental check up encouraging indulgence n weired lifestyle like beastiality,,lesbianism,gay,despoil,murder n violent tendencies debauchery,narcotic addiction.infact perversion of all levels.wot a pathetic way 2 live life shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.u REALLY NID JESUS ASAP.HOWEVER,ITS NOT COMPULSORY.u can kip on allowing satan 2 enslave u n use u to populate hell lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 16, 2010
@ogaga4luv may God deliver u from foolishness,nywayz i cover myfrends,family n self with d blood of Jesus.God has said it dose dat disobey him r on their way 2evalasting perdition its only a matter of time dat u'll live in regret,gnashing of teeth n pain in d lake of fire dat burns with fury with ur master(lucifer) d father of lies,d looser,d accuser of d brethren n d wicked taskmaster. (dats d names Jesus calls ur master )devil satan,d one dat was expelled from heaven n thrown down to d earth now he's roaming about seeking whom he mat devour.his mission is just 3 -steal,kill n destroy fortunatly 4 him,his mission is being fullfilled in ur life n dat of ur colleagues
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:51pm On Mar 16, 2010

[size=13pt]We Are not for Everyone, But we might be Right for you! We are Seeking our Dark Brothers and Sisters who have heard the call to come Home to the Satanic Family! For those fortunate applicants of interest whom will be chosen to join the succeeding familly of Satan, you will learn the untold secrets that few have ever known existed!The Satanic rituals for securing Wealth, Health, Love, Lust and Power that none outside of the Satanism have ever been taught and never will. . . . here is the JOY OF SATAN.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:26am On Mar 29, 2010

Basildon1:

Is this for real!! undecided
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by kunletech: 11:06am On Mar 30, 2010
Wetin de wori dis people self, they are saying rubbish, Church of Satan! Celinedion is there, Ubama etc, What is our business with dat. Mekuna de deceived unaself,
JESUS IS THE REAL WAY. Satan will give one and collect 100.
My brothers You can achieve your positive dream without joining Occultist, God have already deposited the power in you, just try to discover yourself in the area of your God given potential. Jesus love you.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 30, 2010
kunletech:

Wetin de wori dis people self, they are saying rubbish, Church of Satan! Celinedion  is there, Ubama etc, What is our business with dat. Mekuna de deceived unaself,
JESUS IS THE REAL WAY. Satan will give one and collect 100.
My brothers You can achieve your positive dream without joining Occultist, God have already deposited the power in you, just try to discover yourself in the area of your God given potential. Jesus love you.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:14pm On Mar 31, 2010
[size=13pt]I have been a Satanist for years and with this respond I am attempting to bring you a level headed and up to date explanation of Modern Satanism and it's beliefs. From time to time my opinions might become biased, so please bear with me. I have written this respond as an information tool and by no means intend to bash anyone else's religion outright and be known for slander. I know there are a lot of Christians who insist on insulting Satanists and pointing out their flaws. that's very wrong thing to do .

I do not agree with and support Religious Tolerance! I was raised this way by my own way of life and will continue to stand for it until my demise. I may not agree with what you believe in, and I don't expect you to agree with everything I believe in. and I will defend your right to believe what ever you want to until I die. Respect for others beliefs is something I have, and wish to promote. I feel respect is something many people lack, and in this lack of respect they trample on anyone else who doesn't share their same belief system. Please be respectful towards me and my beliefs .

It amazes me how people, I won't mention names, tend to think their beliefs are the truth and everyone and everything else is simply wrong. This is both completely rude and arrogant!! sad. According to them, If you don't believe in their god and believe in their rules you're going to hell. . . . . They throw out the First Amendment completely when it comes to other people and their beliefs. Get close to their rights and they are screaming right to their priest and local representatives. It's such a huge double standard that's clearly being ignored. Anyway, enough rambling on about them.

I hope this comment shows you that Satanists, and most forms of Satanism in general is not a Hate Belief System. We are capable of having and showing Intelligence, Compassion, and Tolerance. I am not saying that Satanism is for everyone. Each and every one is unique and possess special needs. No single belief system can be bent and molded to fit everyone. And everyone can not be bent and molded to fit ONE belief system. You have a brain and the ability to determine what feels right to you, or what feels coached. . . . . If something feels wrong, or awkward, then perhaps it isn't for you. Find something that completes you, whatever it may be. I should remind you that I'm one individual with one voice and I speak for myself, my perception, and my beliefs. . . . cool
[/size]
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by president999: 6:12pm On Apr 06, 2010
Hi

I am curious to know if the COS actually has a presence here in Nigeria
Kindly send me addresses and may some1 out there send me a text or call me
my email is diamondkene@yahoo.com - 08032169005
Pls Guys most of you on this forum must grow up and stop bitching over peoples sense of freedom of Being.
am resident in Abuja so pls reach me quietly
Regards

President999
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2010
[size=13pt]Ok! brother. . . you're welcome and i do want to quickly say you've done so good for sharing this on here even though , people must have tried to deceive you . I am a Satanist and it's pleased seeing you're here requestion how to become a satanist.

Before i proceed , i would be pleased to tell you're in the right place!!. I have been a satanist for many years, before i became a Satan worshiper i didn't fill any application form~~ It isn't necessary to be or join the COS before you can be counted as a Satanist . like me, i made the decision deep down my heart and make a self initiation to save Satan . i didn't pay any money. . . .i guest in time you should know Satan welcome everyone both big or small . size does not matter in satanism . . . OK, i saw your email address asking to know the location of the Church of Satan in Nigeria . i have no idea concerning that for now. . . .here in France we have temple's of Satan~~ still , we are proud satanist.

would not be able to send you mails~~~ too busy mate , but if you don't mind visit my page to collect my email.

INFERNAL HAILINGS~~~ wink
[/size]
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by president999: 7:43pm On Apr 07, 2010
I still feel this is a big joke,about COS prescene here,i know its also an individual thing but if trully members are in Nigeria then we should meet ourselves,Like i said i am in Abuja and would like to join officially,my number is 08032169005

Regards
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:32pm On Apr 08, 2010
[size=13pt]It isn't a joke brother. . . .I have great experience in the left hand path~~ before i became a satanist i was wondering where and how to get started . i finally realize SATAN does not seek money nor did filling of application really necessary, size does not matter in satanism~~ but only for sincere seekers.

Like i said , i did have not goes against the Church of Satan but in as much i didn't find a branch in the country i based , there's need for other satanic organization even all in the name of satan as far we're all anti-- christ.

NO GOD HAS A RIGHT TO INTERFERE IN MY AFFAIRS AND I HAVE MADE IT AN IMPERATIVE RULE THAT EVERYONE SHALL REFRAIN FROM WORSHIPPING ALL GODS

Satan is always true to his word. Many of us are well aware of how our lives were straightened out after we made a commitment to Satan. He snaps us into line, guides us, and directs us to what we need to do to be focused and happy. When we dedicate our souls to him, we are always under his protection and he is always there for us. Satan has ALWAYS been there for me. There were times when I was having problems and Father Satan came to me before I even had to ask and helped me out.

It is very important to trust in Father Satan. He works with every one of us to establish trust. He is honest, truthful, and consistent and he keeps his word. He meets us more than half way.

Satan wants us all to be happy individuals. We are all free to indulge our fetishes, personal tastes, preferences, and so forth. This is one of the many reasons we are happier than most.
[/size]
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 08, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]It isn't a joke brother. . . .I have great experience in the left hand path~~ before i became a satanist i was wondering where and how to get started . i finally realize SATAN does not seek money nor did filling of application really necessary, size does not matter in satanism~~ but only for sincere seekers.

Like i said , i did have not goes against the Church of Satan but in as much i didn't find a branch in the country i based , there's need for other satanic organization even all in the name of satan as far we're all anti-- christ.

NO GOD HAS A RIGHT TO INTERFERE IN MY AFFAIRS AND I HAVE MADE IT AN IMPERATIVE RULE THAT EVERYONE SHALL REFRAIN FROM WORSHIPPING ALL GODS 

Satan is always true to his word. Many of us are well aware of how our lives were straightened out after we made a commitment to Satan. He snaps us into line, guides us, and directs us to what we need to do to be focused and happy. When we dedicate our souls to him, we are always under his protection and he is always there for us. Satan has ALWAYS been there for me. There were times when I was having problems and Father Satan came to me before I even had to ask and helped me out.

It is very important to trust in Father Satan. He works with every one of us to establish trust. He is honest, truthful, and consistent and he keeps his word. He meets us more than half way.

Satan wants us all to be happy individuals. We are all free to indulge our fetishes, personal tastes, preferences, and so forth. This is one of the many reasons we are happier than most.
[/size]
mchwww, dat doesnt make u special.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 08, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[/size]
mchwww, dat doesnt make u special.satanism? total madness.ALLAH IS ONE.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:07pm On Apr 08, 2010
[size=13pt]and who the heck are you. . . .? , be careful before i report you to my muslim friend ( abusola).[/size]
Punkinmusty:

mchwww, dat doesnt make u special.satanism? total madness.ALLAH IS ONE.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by adaraungwa(m): 3:35pm On May 26, 2010
Believe in whatever u want to believe in, but make sure what u are believing in is pure and who ever u think created u. the question is DO YOU BELIEVE IN CREATION "GENESIS" ?
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by eccentric(m): 6:52am On May 28, 2010
Who created satan? Was it not God? The devil is so powerful yet he could not even create himself. Only a rebellious, repugnant fool would settle for such a 'second best'. I'd rather worship the CREATOR rather than His Creation.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:00am On May 28, 2010
How are you not sure God was created himself. you are damn sure his existence is a unique occurrence in this universe. A cosmic entity who defines the existence of other cosmic entities, the beginning and the end. We humans have surmounted the enviable challenge of discerning that everything has an origin. yet most accept that God has no origin, he just is (IAMTHATIAM). what you can say is that you do not know how God came into being, just that he is. and you cannot wholly accept that because you lack the knowledge of his origin and existence, therefore he must be the beginning and the end. Without him there is no existence, all eternal, all knowing and all-everything. How quaint,in order to balance the gap between what we know and what we don't know for sure, we fill it in Faith (What we believe we know without any iota of evidence) grin
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by adaraungwa(m): 1:33pm On May 28, 2010
"@ogaga4luv" If u want to be a Satanist or what ever; as u call yourself. one don't need to joint any church (church of Satan) to becomes one, u can keep fornicating,Killing,stealing,and all sot of bad things by doing that you are already a Satan himself. but REMEMBER believe it or not d is coming when u well give an account of yourself to most high. NOT YOU ALONE TO THOSE WHO CLAIM TO WHATEVER,
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Jaytrix(m): 5:48am On Jun 02, 2010
[color=#990000][/color] I really want to join satanism with all my heart.Am from Malawi but I just dont know how.Please help me.Email me on holla@igloo.mobi.Send me guidelines on how to become one, Hail Satan!
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by stonyej: 11:46am On Jun 06, 2010
good day my master. please i want 2 b fame in d music industry, can ur church make me wat i want to be? please reach me on. 07055505587. i hope to hear from u soonest.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by mecus4all(m): 9:44am On Sep 18, 2010
please how will i become a memeber of the Church Of Satan because i what to be a memeber you can contact me with my email at mecus4all1@yahoo.com so that i will know how and were is the Church Of Satan is like i told you am read to do any thing just to be a memeber please reply me with my email and i will be waiting
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by mecus4all(m): 9:49am On Sep 18, 2010
please how will i become a memeber of the Church Of Satan because i what to be a memeber you can contact me with my email at mecus4all1@yahoo.com so that i will know how and were is the Church Of Satan is like i told you am read to do any thing just to be a memeber please reply me with my email and i will be waiting
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 18, 2010
This is incredible
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by vescucci(m): 10:15am On Sep 18, 2010
Awww, see the juveniles falling over themselves to join the Church of Satan. The Church and its activities and rituals are just outlets for atheists who don't even believe in Satan to mock religion. No one will give you money, power, respect and fame but yourself. You all better go work hard and keep your day jobs, sil vous plait
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 18, 2010
Tell them. its ignorance&childishness. I remember back then in school, jambites at the slightest provocation by others were motivated to join cultism to take a revenge
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by goofymoney(m): 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2010
i will like to join you
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by goofymoney(m): 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2010
you can call me on 07060532699, i will like to become a full member and dedicated
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by samueldodo: 5:26pm On Sep 20, 2010
please how do contact you via email
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by annawhite(f): 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2010
abasi mbok, the world is coming to an end, church of satan, when praying aw do they end their prayers ''in the name of satan''?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.