Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here (597795 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor Drags Fashola To Court Over Planned Demolition Of Church / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Re:members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:08am On Jun 23, 2011
[size=13pt]To become a Satanist you simply make a pledge of allegiance to Satan and pledge yourself to follow the Satanic way of life. This can be done in two ways wink .

First, it can be done by yourself, alone. Second, it can be done with a friend or some friends who also desire to become Satanists grin . The Pledge of Satanic Allegiance can take place at any time, and anywhere, indoors, or out, and no special preparation is necessary or required, although if desired and practical, it can be undertaken in a darkened area with subdued lighting (the source of which is not important) and with the ONA sigil (ifpossible coloured purple, on a black background) in a prominent position and drawn or reproduced on some material or on a banner.
Order of Nine Angles - How To Be A Satanist
1[b]Order of Nine Angles[/b] - How To Be A Satanist
For the pledging, you - and each other participant, if any - will require a small piece of white paper (the actual size and type of paper are not important), a sharp knife (of the hunting or survival kind) - and if possible, a sheath for the knife - plus a small receptacle or container suitable for burning the paper in. You - and each other participant, if any - then say:

I am here to seal my Fate with blood.
I accept there is no law, no authority, no justice
Except my own
And that culling is a necessary act of Life.
I believe in one guide, Satan cool ,
And in our right to rule mundanes.

You - and each other participant, if any - then make a small cut on your left thumb with the knife and allow several drops of your blood to fall onto the paper. You then place the paper into the small container, and set it alight wink.

As it burns, you - and each other participant, if any - then say:

I swear on my sinister-honour as a Satanist that from this day forth I
will never surrender, will die fighting rather than submit to anyone,
and will always uphold The Code of Sinister-Honour.

You - and each other participant, if any - then place the knife in the sheath (if a sheath is available), conceal or otherwise carry the knife on you, and forever after keep the knife with you, as a sign of your sinister-honour and your pledge of allegiance.

The pledging is then complete kiss kiss kiss wink .
[/size]
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 08, 2011
null

1 Like

Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Mobinga: 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2011
Phucking Retards.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by zulureal(m): 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2011
sign me sharp sharp

zulureal@yahoo.com
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Nakk: 10:02pm On Jul 31, 2011
I have been reading this article for long time i noticed many people are willing to join the church of satan  but have less priviledge most people do not have the satanic bible which limit their orientation about the matter and  people who try to enlight through posting to this website do give false information and i noticed that some gives familiar information which suggest they are somehow satanist. If u want to b a member of the church of satan it needs self conviction u need 2 read and understand the satanic bible u don't need to beg on someone 2 affiliate u. All u need is find the satanic bible to read and try to follow what is their in and u will find your way through satanism. I still wonder why those who are members posting to this site has no organized meeting point where members will be holding their rituals where new members are welcome.i suggest that we should organize a meeting point. I have a typed copy of the satanic bible a PDFFile  so if u are interested i can give u free of charge with COS info pack which contain every detail about the organization so if u are interested u can just contact me on my e-mail dcole4me@ovi.com.moreover if u are interested in joining local group u are welcome whereby we can practice rituals together called group ritual lead by someone inform of priest u can contact me throughll the above mail i will be expecting your mail. and try to follow what is their in and u will find your way through satanism. I still wonder why those who are members posting to this site has no organized meeting point where members will be holding their rituals where new members are welcome.i suggest that we should organize a meeting point. I have a typed copy of the satanic bible a PDFFile  so if u are interested i can give u free of charge with COS info pack which contain every detail about the organization so if u are interested u can just contact me on my e-mail dcole4me@ovi.com.moreover if u are interested in joining local group u are welcome whereby we can practice rituals together called group ritual lead by someone inform of priest u can contact me throughll the above mail i will be expecting your mail.

1 Like

Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by njira(f): 8:36am On Aug 01, 2011
Someone help me understand. Why in the name of God-given Life would anyone want to be a satanist? What does satan have to offer you that you have not already received abundantly from God Our Father? satan cannot be anything unless God makes him anything therefore God is the ultimate One and the only one worthy of all worship.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by REPSNIG: 10:08am On Aug 01, 2011
Please seek God and do good always.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by njira(f): 10:11am On Aug 01, 2011
@REP what is that power for?
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by REPSNIG: 10:12am On Aug 01, 2011
Can you not see it? Can you not see the power in it?
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by njira(f): 10:29am On Aug 01, 2011
Please forgive me but i dont see any power there, if you dont mind elaborating please
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by REPSNIG: 10:38am On Aug 01, 2011
Please seek God and do good always.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by njira(f): 10:46am On Aug 01, 2011
Still nothing, What is the power for? for example there is power to heal sicknesses, power to cast out demons etcetera, what is that power for?
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by REPSNIG: 10:48am On Aug 01, 2011
I have removed those pictures and altered my post because those pictures contain sacred demonic power from the highest level of the occult. But since you could not perceive the occultic demonic power in those images then maybe it is not meant for you. Read this urgently as I MAY also remove this post.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by REPSNIG: 10:52am On Aug 01, 2011
njira:

Still nothing, What is the power for? for example there is power to heal sicknesses, power to cast out demons etcetera, what is that power for?

It is demonic power of domination.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by njira(f): 11:06am On Aug 01, 2011
to dominate what please? people? circumstances? nations?
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by njira(f): 11:10am On Aug 01, 2011
REP S NIG:

But since you could not perceive the occultic demonic power in those images then maybe it is not meant for you. Read this urgently as I MAY also remove this post.

there is a possibility that i could not perceive any occultic power simply because there is no occultic power to be perceived. and not because its not ment for me
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by kelvinharrison(m): 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2011
i want make alot money sumebody help show me way am ready to face it kkkkkk
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Mrinterested: 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2011
Re u sure u gonna giv me money & fame b4 'ember' month, then giv me dat and i will join.infact, i some people who are interested 2 but 'seeing is believing, 'prove it to us! And we join. Skye_nigeria@yahoo.com Mr interested
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by goldspade: 7:05am On Aug 27, 2011
I want to join the church of Satan email me on braimahahmed234@yahoo.com for further talk on what and how to join asap, grin
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Mrinterested: 10:41am On Aug 27, 2011
i dnt fink datz d ansa 2 my earliest phrses in form of question, y dnt u get down wit dat 1st,
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Mrinterested: 1:17pm On Aug 27, 2011
i dnt fink datz d ansa 2 my earliest phrses in form of question, y dnt u get down wit dat 1st,
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by lkmoney: 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2011
I love the church of Satan kiss kiss kiss

Can any one put me through, my email is kellydada@ymail.com, phone number is 07054758823, 08138357498, Await your call or email,
kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss
kiss
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sZcUsrbvfI

For all who think hell is a 'party place'.

Watch what your founder said on his death bed!
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by emmafigo(m): 8:19am On Sep 05, 2011
What and what is require of this so called church, if u no more about this email me "promo@dr.com"
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by elekeru: 3:17pm On Sep 06, 2011
is the church meeting spiritualor physical gathering of the saints,please enligthen me am lost,
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by emisko1(m): 2:11pm On Sep 13, 2011
wish to b a member, i reside in abuja where can i locate the church in abuja plz call me to give me adress on 08076336119 been searching the net for for a long time now
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by emisko1(m): 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2011
where can i get my bible any body info. call me
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:31pm On Sep 13, 2011
[size=13pt]This thread is one of his best on the RELIGION section of this forum . Yeah , i so much believe by the time we'll be done with the callings of this thread the WORLD will change for better in the name of SATAN the Creator and Owner of the entire WORLD and every other planert (s) available .

seriously speaking i can see so many people have great interest to be a member of the CHURCH OF SATAN i so much cherish u all that is sincerely seeking for the path of truth and you'll get there soon~ I have been on this thread for long but was like only careful of some JOKERS and people that are not serious in here trying to play with the mind of Satanist!

been discussing this thread to my fellow Satanist out here and they're so proud to see the numbers of people interested to know Satan and go to the next level . U meet me @ facebook so that we can talk very deep about the subject , my facebook email is : Isaacgladstone@yahoo.com , type it on the search space on top of the site and send me a request . . . .reason? here is too PUBLIC and too dabblers on here.

In the main time let me start explain some things one need to know before becoming a SATANIST like me . some people may be asking question like : What is Satanism . . . .huh At first glance this may look like a simple question to answer: "Go look it up in the dictionary." would seem to be straightforward enough. In fact, I'll do it for you^^ grin grin

Satanism, n. 1. the worship of Satan or the powers of evil. 2. a travesty of Christian rites in which Satan is worshiped. 3. diabolical or satanic disposition, behavior, or action.

The one unifying theme among the Satanisms is the last of the three dictionary definitions; one can say with some certainty that all Satanisms and Satanists have diabolical or satanic dispositions in that they are "like Satan." They possess the virtues of antinomianism,self-reliance, rebellion and adversarialism.

There are several divisions one could make as to the belief systems of various "Satanic" groups. This (arbitrary) division was included to point out various currents or influences in modern day satanism rather than an attempt at categorization.

1. The Dabblers: adopt Satanic trappings for a brief period of time, usually for entertainment rather than serious purposes. Many modern youths fall into this category.

2. Churches of Satan: are patterned after the teachings of Anton LaVey. These groups believe in individualism, gratification of the ego, self-reliance and the ideal of the Nietzchean Superman. These groups use Magick as a tool for earthly power. They see Satan as the driving force behind achievement in mankind.

3. Gnostics: can be divided into two major categories
3a. Promethean Gnostics: Believe in a literal "Satan", but believe that the creator of the world (Jehovah) is the evil deity. Satan is seen as the "bringer of light"; a beneficent god. This is an old "heresy" seen in groups such as the Yezidis or the Ophites.
3b. Dark Gnostics: Worship the dark force in nature. These groups follow the whims of a capricious god, which most westerners would see as being "evil." There are a few historical Christian heresies which would fall into this category. Kali worshipers could also be categorized here as a cross cultural example of a "Satanism."

4. Secondary Satanists: follow a faith outside the Christian mainstream. Most would not consider themselves as being "Satanic" and strictly speaking should not be defined as Satanists (as per se with some of the Gnostic groups), but the ignorant often categorize them as Satanists. Voodoo and Santeria could be grouped here, as could medieval witchcraft (if it actually existed). Certain forms of Tantric Buddhism could also be placed in this category.

5. Hellfire Clubs: Were a phenomenon of the 18th century, mentioned because of historical relevance to modern Satanisms. The first of these was founded by the Duke of Wharton in the early 1700's. Most infamous was sir Francis Dashwood's Medmenham club (Often incorrectly called the Hellfire Club). Dashwood was a close friend of Benjamin Franklin, who may have been a member of this group.Franklin's description of the Medmeham club's secret chambers is one of the few we have, so his membership seems likely. In any case, Dashwood and Franklin co-authored the "Franklin Prayer Book" (often called the Book of Common Prayer) which is commonly used in
America. Another famous member of the Medmenham club was the Earl of Sandwich, inventor of (guess what) the Sandwich. Hellfire clubs were exclusive groups dedicated to much political intrigue, partying, and some occasional occult activities. Other similar groups included the Irish Brimstone Boys and Blue Blazers.

6. Romantic/Promethean Satanists Literary/historical "Satanists" -William Blake, Charles Baudelaire,
Maupertin, Carducci, Lautremont and Gabriele D'Annunzio. Artists and romantics with "sympathy for the devil" have a long tradition; Satan being a great patron of the arts.

7. Left-Hand Path Pagans There are several European groups, most of them consisting of small "covens" of several people, that are or could be considere Satanists. Two of the larger of these groups are The Fraternity of
Baelder
and the Order of Nine Angles (ONA). These groups allegedly have longer traditions, and "more authentic" origins (whatever that might mean). ONA is especially fond of calling itself the "traditional Satanists." These groups tend to have more "extreme" views than the others mentioned, and have little, if any authoritarian structure.

I'll return back to explain more realities about Satanism and for those that are sincerely interested I'll link u all up ! remember , send me a friend request on facebook and we'll talk wink

Infernal hail and blessed be! we're one BIG family ruling the WORLD \\m//666\\m//
[/size]
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Ishilove: 1:20am On Sep 14, 2011
Ogaga you are highly demonically possessed. I sense you embraced darkness because you couldn't quite understand the way of Light,you stumbled about in confusion and despair. The devil took advantage and pushed you into darkness. The darkness filled ur soul and now u are trapped. U have thousands of demons dwelling in you,but u recognise that YHWH is the only true God,incomparable,powerful and majestic beyond imagination. It makes u bitter,angry and full with hate becos u know you are going to perish in darkness. Very soon; sooner than even you expect. You live life like you have nothing to lose.
Ogaga is too late? I don't know. I really don't know. Come back to the Light Ogaga. Come back. God loves you so so much
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:47am On Sep 14, 2011
[size=13pt]Ishilove love dear i know i am highly demonized! and possessed even i know where i stands ^^ grin when it comes to issues like this that's when u Christians show your so-called bad mouth talents with post . well , i have a news for u Christian freak , You can't brainwash me just like some empty coconuts brainless persons outta there. grin grin

The darkness u are talking about we all belongs to ,i see no need u people keep pretending . honestly speaking u are not the first CHRISTIAN to threaten me with word (s) like : Accept GOD !! or DIE or TOO LATE in keyword lol cheesy

One the is certain , if u refuse to learn now u won't know later . . . . keep deceiving yourself i have more knowledge about great deep things of this WORLD that would keep been miseries to u if care isn't taken . Trapped? haha! now u trying to sound funny Ishilove dear. . . . nobody in Satan can enter any kind of trap so get that stink into your head darling. . . like u can see , I'm already on the highway of HELL and advance level in FREE-THINKING .

You can notice at the end of your post you called me to COME BACK to the God that doesn't even exist in the presence of almighty SATAN . I would never accept him even though he exist and he can't do me anything neither can his cohorts around the World do a pin ! wink
[/size]
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Nakk: 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2011
Church of satan on one side is a simple term on the other side its a difficult term it depends on ur view. Members of the church of satan are very strict they are not open minded their affiliation is little bit difficult and to obtain a form of $200 from thier site may be complicate for most people. No body has ever post the right way to be affiliated with them on this site. I assume nobody  is a member of the church of satan on this site Local or international
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by emisko1(m): 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2011
@obinna5000 your so called jesus christ we heard her will come when? by the way have you asked yourself this question? before christ who and who is and who will still be? begotten by a virgin mary did Joseph accept the pregnancy with his hearth answer is no because the so called jesus is not his but mary have mak love with a god will she have a earthly man u see stop believing things seek for real knowledge not the delusion given to u by your pastors who behind you extort money from you to make themselves rich

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.