Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here (597874 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor Drags Fashola To Court Over Planned Demolition Of Church / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Re:members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by cbase: 8:06pm On Mar 11, 2012
See wher the guy dey speak English. It's been a wheel"
Peeps at just getting crazier day after day
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by SoftVersion(m): 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2012
What do you profit in gaining the world and losing your very soul, what shall the son of man get in exchange for his own soul. Satan is A LIER AND THE FATHER OF ALL LIERS. He tricked Adam and Eve that they‘ll be like God, are they like God now? There‘s nothing in this world, vanity upon vanity and you are not wise for falling for his tricks. Because your flesh is against doing right? So you chose to live in sin. What burden has Jesus Christ put on us? HE‘s against lies, prostitution, stealing, killing and many more things that‘ll hurt our neighbour, has HE asked for much? Love your neighbour as yourself and Love you GOD with all your heart and soul. Who created you? God. So you want to turn against your creator, is that our to repay HIM? Satan is doomed, he lost his place in heaven, he want you to be like him... Cant u see he(satan) hates you? I pray that God will save your soul through Jesus Christ. It‘s never too late, no matter your rank, no matter how far you‘ve gone, no matter your sins, GOD still loves you.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Rocktation(f): 2:02am On Mar 14, 2012
javalove: na wa ooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!! esu odara !!!!

Hmmnnnn
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Nobody: 3:35am On Mar 14, 2012
@ Ogaga4Luv(

YOU REALLY KNOW HOW TO SCARE THOSE IGNORANT RELIGIONISTS OUT THERE. WHAT IS GOOD?
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Saleng: 9:56am On Mar 17, 2012
Do u not had that Jesus met people, buying and selling inside his temple, provokingly he scatter the temple. You man of god, stop selling prayers, whom do u pay ur tite to?, do u hv jesus account number. Stop using vehicle b/c they ar made by men who are not xtians. Your bible scripts were written and compile by philosophers who are not xtians but pegans. HAIL SATAN
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by dgenuisreborn(m): 8:15pm On Mar 17, 2012
celinedion: if you are a member of the church of satan please drop a note here.
new members are welcomed. our parent church is america with members including celine dion and several others.
Barack Obama is a secret member and will declare his membership immediately after winning elections.
you are guaranteed a visa to the usa for our annual convention in february next year. members are usually stupendously rich because we connect you fast. be the first to join this elite church in nigeria. we are not a cult. you are free to leave the church if you are not satisfied but it rarely if ever happens.
so, are you ready to join?
drop a note here
guess u must be having a real laugh rite?!
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 17, 2012
*drops a note. Picks it up again and walks out.*
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by solomto(f): 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2012
Saleng: Do u not had that Jesus met people, buying and selling inside his temple, provokingly he scatter the temple. You man of god, stop selling prayers, whom do u pay ur tite to?, do u hv jesus account number. Stop using vehicle b/c they ar made by men who are not xtians. Your bible scripts were written and compile by philosophers who are not xtians but pegans. HAIL SATAN
lost soul
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Vansnickers: 9:40pm On Mar 17, 2012
Saleng: Do u not had that Jesus met people, buying and selling inside his temple, provokingly he scatter the temple. You man of god, stop selling prayers, whom do u pay ur tite to?, do u hv jesus account number. Stop using vehicle b/c they ar made by men who are not xtians. Your bible scripts were written and compile by philosophers who are not xtians but pegans. HAIL SATAN

Such an Illiterate, why don't you learn how to type clear and coherent English, see what satanism has done to your Life. SMH
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by EASY39(m): 9:52pm On Mar 17, 2012
[quote author=celinedion]if you are a member of the church of satan please drop a note here.
new members are welcomed. our parent church is america with members including celine dion and several others.
Barack Obama is a secret member and will declare his membership immediately after winning elections.
you are guaranteed a visa to the usa for our annual convention in february next year. members are usually stupendously rich because we connect you fast. be the first to join this elite church in nigeria.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 17, 2012
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 17, 2012
Kudos Seun. Really. For the single act of putting this topic on the home page, I now know you're an equal-opportunity kinda guy. Although the title is somewhat misleading. But whatever.
_
And as for the seven deadly sins of Satan, Methinks there's something there. Really. And coming from me, that's saying something.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by onyebaba(m): 10:22pm On Mar 17, 2012
Dis poster is an attention seekin Arrow.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 17, 2012
There's one a stone throw from my house and people attend!!
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by pistol: 10:49pm On Mar 17, 2012
Odikwa egwu..U guys signing up,i pity una..Agbacha oso..Oguo mile
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 17, 2012
evangsam:
You better watch out, You better not cry, Jesus Christ is coming to town

In the public hospital of Itagua (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil) last weekend was born a girl with hands joined together, like one who's praying. The doctors told the parents that they would operate the hands of that girl, and that they would give her antistatic. The operation was easy because it seemed like the hands were simple glued together one membrane (skin) layer apart.
When they opened up the hand of that child, you can't imagine what was written, JESUS IS COMING BACK, The doctors started weeping and all that were in the hospital. The suburb of Itagua is undergoing a movement now, People that have withdrawn from church are going back and others are receiving Jesus Christ as the only savior. God send that child simply to convey that message. After a few hours she died: JESUS IS COMING BACK.
I have received now I'm passing on!!! The Lord of Lords is coming back. "Seek you the LORD while HE may be found, call you upon Him while He is near:" Isaiah 55:6 Send this to everyone, Don't be to preoccupied with work. This is important. "Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; obey it, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I WILL COME LIKE A THIEF, and you will not know at what time I will come to you." - Revelation 3:3
NOBODY knows exactly when Jesus will come back,, What would you be doing when Jesus comes? Will you be doing good or bad when He comes? May this news touched your heart, when it seems no one is bother to care for you, when everything surrounds you seems gone wrong, God never forget, He is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, He is coming for you and me, so do not loose hope.

There is a way you sleep with a woman that whatever you want can be written on the palm of the baby. grin grin grin
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by FameG(f): 11:58pm On Mar 17, 2012
pussylover: Sign me up sharp sharp!!! wink

And i aint joking!

Do they have a branch here in naija? what do they preach? how is their groups like, do you have to pay tithes or pray? I hope not because that will be a major turn -off!
cry[quote author=pussylover]Sign me up sharp sharp!!! wink

And i aint joking!

Do they have a branch here in naija? what do they preach? how is their groups like, do you have to pay tithes or pray? I hope not because that will be a major turn -off![/quote

I criously hope u r jokin cos der is no way out unless by divine intervention.wat exactly do u wnt in life?Jesus only can give u all u nid including joy nd rest of mind FREE. All u nid 2 do is give ur life 2 Him nd ask wat u nid.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by mailano: 3:16am On Mar 18, 2012
DO YOU WISH TO WORK IN QATAR HERE IS YOUR IS THE CHANCE.THE QATAR CONSTRUCTION COMPANY ARE HERE IN NIGERIA IN SEARCH OF MANPOWER TO WORK IN THEIR FIRM IN QATAR WITH HIGH PAY ATRACTIVE SALARY. CALL US ON +2348165027376 PRINCIPAL
CONSTRUCTION
ACTIVITIES »
Qatar Building Company
offers expertise and
... market know-how not
only in pure construction
work, but also in
construction techniques.
Its record in
construction includes:
Road & Airfield Paving
Pipeline
Buildings
Sewage treatment plants
Pumping stations
Cable Laying call us on +2348165027376
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Dondank(m): 3:27am On Mar 18, 2012
Guy i am very much intrested oh my email me on success.ikechukwu@yahoo.com[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by ceejayluv(m): 8:25am On Mar 18, 2012
SCAAAAMMMM!!!
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by joudini(m): 8:59am On Mar 18, 2012
bayooooooo:

There is a way you sleep with a woman that whatever you want can be written on the palm of the baby. grin grin grin

*falls down from NEPA pole*
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by mkmyers45(m): 10:33am On Mar 18, 2012
na wa for NL oo. Dont people have a right to believe in what they want?
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Flygeriana(m): 10:44am On Mar 18, 2012
And Jesus wept! cry
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by toluxa1(m): 10:58am On Mar 18, 2012
I think it is a shame that this thread was put on the homepage, regardless of whatever title it was given. It fuels the publicity they want and trust me, it will do more harm than good. Please Remove ASAP.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by toluxa1(m): 11:05am On Mar 18, 2012
All these guys are just scams. This was a post that flxvictory made exactly 2months ago on this same thread.

flxvictory: HELLO MR viable i believe u are a member.MY NAME IS VICTORY CHUCK'S. A.K.A BLACK-SMITE. I WILL REALLY LIKE TO BE A MEMBER OF THE CHURCH OF SATAN, Illuminati. AM REALLY READY JUST. TELL ME HOW TO JOIN I BELIEVE IN IT. I JUST WONT TO BE PART OF ILLUMINATE. HERE IS MY EMAIL: skyvic96@yahoo.com,

4 days later he makes this one.

flxvictory: to become a member of the church of Satan. send in the following details.
full name:
email address:
phone number:
1 passport: no that this passport will be use in preparing u visa to the USA for our meeting convention
you most also answer this question.

{are you willing to sale Ur soul to the Devil } YES / NO send YES / NO. along with the massage

ALL NEW MEMBERS ARE IN TITLE WITH GRATE RICHES AND WEALTH. YOU WILL BE INVITED TO USA. FOR A INTERVIEW. FOR FULL MEMBERSHIP. UR VISA AND INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT. WILL BE DONE BY US. AND IT WILL BE READY TWO WEEKS TO YOUR MEMBERSHIP. THAT IS AFTER U MUST HAVE SEND THIS DETAILS.
send all details to: australiaregistermember@yahoo.com
FOR MORE IN INFORMATION CALL THE Illuminati INITIATOR: +2348024513516
YOU ARE ALSO REQUIRE TO PAY MEMBERSHIP FEE OF 10,000 NAIRA. THIS MONEY U ARE REQUIRE TO PAY WILL BE SOLD AS A SEED TO ILLUMINATI KINGDOM, AFTER U HAVE SEND IN UR DETAILS U WILL BE SENT THE ACCOUNT TO PAY IN.

PUBLIC NOTICE: NO THAT WE ARE NOT CURT OR BROTHER HOOD, WILL ARE ONLY A GROUP OF WEALTHY CLUB. MAKING PEOPLE TO BE RICH. INTERNATIONALLY WE ARE ALL OVER THE WORLD.

E be like say the boys don show am the format of scamming. People will do just anything for money and riches and prosperity. No wonder even many churches are using this same strategy of prosperity.

What do you profit in gaining the world and losing your very soul, what shall the son of man get in exchange for his own soul. Satan is A LIER AND THE FATHER OF ALL LIERS. He tricked Adam and Eve that they‘ll be like God, are they like God now? There‘s nothing in this world, vanity upon vanity and you are not wise for falling for his tricks. Because your flesh is against doing right? So you chose to live in sin. What burden has Jesus Christ put on us? HE‘s against lies, prostitution, stealing, killing and many more things that‘ll hurt our neighbour, has HE asked for much? Love your neighbour as yourself and Love you GOD with all your heart and soul. Who created you? God. So you want to turn against your creator, is that our to repay HIM? Satan is doomed, he lost his place in heaven, he want you to be like him... Cant u see he(satan) hates you? I pray that God will save your soul through Jesus Christ. It‘s never too late, no matter your rank, no matter how far you‘ve gone, no matter your sins, GOD still loves you.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Irk(m): 12:04pm On Mar 18, 2012
This is a further proof that the word has really spun off its axis... For Chrissakes,why should this even be pasted here?? Pls be wise folks. God will hide his own,Amen
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by omoluabi2010: 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2012
There is a way seems good unto man but the end thereof is death beware!!!
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 18, 2012
Everybody's got a right to freedom of religion, but 'cause of the christian fanatical sheeple, and the moslem extremists, that right gets trampled upon every 5am, and on Nairaland. Too bad!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.