Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Designing Websites With Macromedia Flash - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Designing Websites With Macromedia Flash (1417 Views)

Watch Free Video Tutorials on how to build Websites with Wordpress / Macromedia Flashlite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Designing Websites With Macromedia Flash by augustus: 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2006
Hello fellas,
my name is ekejuba emmanuel, i have this wonderful software to give out to anybody who believes that knowleedge is power. This software is a special one in the sense that it has to do with designing websites with macromedia flash and moreover it is basically called multimedia interactive tutorial software. You might be wondering why this software? The reason is this our youths and those taken I.T as a career needs to be empowered so that they can make a living out of nothing. This software is helpful in the sense that, you can use it to design an interactive website, greeting cards and also to create effects. moreso easy to use and understand. i bet you will thank me so much for this software. Expecting responses.
BE CREATIVE AND INDUSTRIOUS.
Re: Designing Websites With Macromedia Flash by Cactus(m): 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2006
anyone can provide hundreds of tutorial links, help sites, video tutorial, and opensource application for people who want to learn how to development of improve their skills for FREE.

so why u want to charge people for something you might have probably downloaded and cracked or bought of the street or gotten from someone else. which is unethical.

possibly you might be referring to the Video Professor series lol. oh my gush
Re: Designing Websites With Macromedia Flash by my2cents(m): 4:35am On Jul 15, 2006
oga cactus,

Unless I smoked the wrong crack this evening, I c no reference in the above to selling the said software. Even if he did say so, wetin consign bard with tootbrush? grin Na capitalism. Either you go to Leventis to buy at cut-throat rate, open market (where you get beat by the sun and rain) for less, or okirika.

In the end, the market will determine the price, which might even end up being no price at all grin
Re: Designing Websites With Macromedia Flash by smartsoft(m): 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2006
i don't think he wants to sell it out oooo, he said he has a software to give out, abi no be so huh ? i'm kinda intrested here is my email pls, uc.smartsoft@gmail.com

Thanks man !
Re: Designing Websites With Macromedia Flash by qimpex: 1:44am On Jul 17, 2006
Thanks for the post man.

Why struggle to learn FLASH when you can be up and running with SWISH in one day. I stumbled on Swish one night while trying to debug a problem with flash,

Download a trial version today and develop cool animations , http://www.swishzone.com , this is just a community service, i don't have any relationship with the manufacturers

Some of the stuffs I have done with SWISH in my spare time can be found at:

http://www.igbomina.org
http://www.ksang.org
http://www.panache-tech.com
Re: Designing Websites With Macromedia Flash by marveldave: 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2006
hi guys out there,

i'll want this bros. to get across.
i'll need the software if the bagain is
reasonable.

call 08077068864
or mail taiwobadmusd@yahoo.com

, very very serious.
toluwani cool
Re: Designing Websites With Macromedia Flash by jozzy: 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2006
Hello ekejuba emmanuel thank for comeing out with the software you have @ hand i do care for it here is my mail : sesigi@yahoo.com
Re: Designing Websites With Macromedia Flash by chydon(m): 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2006
ok man,am interested in the racket, my email is talk2chiddy@yahoo.com sad
Re: Designing Websites With Macromedia Flash by Profy(m): 6:30pm On Sep 29, 2006
Dont u think macromedia dreamweaver is the best when it comes to web designing? I bet u, with it u can even attach a flash file, well if u need it, i can send it over to u for FREE.
Re: Designing Websites With Macromedia Flash by olufrost(m): 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2006
can i also get the software.
olufrost@yahoo.com
Re: Designing Websites With Macromedia Flash by xclusiv(m): 8:25am On Oct 04, 2006
to be frank with you qimpex the panatech site looked a bit brawly, I will encourage you to dump swish and concentrate on flash. you can visit www.2advanced.com to see what developers can achieve with flash.
Re: Designing Websites With Macromedia Flash by fellybabe(f): 4:21am On Oct 16, 2006
Pls, i need d software too.my email is fellyadet@yahoo.com.thanks in anticipation
Re: Designing Websites With Macromedia Flash by greatguts(m): 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2006
Hi augustus,

Please  i would love to have the software too here is my mail address tenderthougth@gmail.com

Cheers!
Re: Designing Websites With Macromedia Flash by greatguts(m): 2:54pm On Oct 16, 2006
Hi augustus,

Please  i would love to have the software too here is my mail address tenderthougth@gmail.com

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Any Idea About A Universal Dbms Platform / . / Please Help With Java Code For This Simple App..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.