Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi (42800 Views)

2baba And Pero Adeniyi's Son Is 4 Now - Picture / Pero Adeniyi Spotted In Lagos / A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by slimghost(m): 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2008
@Emad
why didn't you add your picture in ur profile. grin grin (u r judging another person when we cant judge you)
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by Emad(f): 4:23pm On Oct 02, 2008
slimghost grin

na me ask Pero for go date superstar?

see me see trouble, !
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by larayat(f): 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2008
@poster i dont tink anytin is wrong wit d lady in question at least tuface choose her den she must be okay 4 him n do nt need ur views or dat of odas over her beauty.she is just classy in her own way.
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by jmkbond(f): 7:33pm On Oct 02, 2008
Emad:

buhahahahahaaaaaaaaa grin grin grin

Each time i hear about Tubaba there is always something new

but this time does sure take the cake!! grin grin

chai see how this babe WOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

cheiiiiii , this is not fair now , why did you post the pictures lipsrsealed Wetin this babe do you?

As for Tubaba , hummmmmmm i no fit shout, i don tire!!

just one thing " his tastes are as stupid as the quality of his hyrics"
I can just imagin her rubbing her hands on his bald head lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin
who knows mybe ure jealous of her how can u imagin such a thing.beauty is in d eyes of d beholder.im sure she is 100% beta than talk of everything.apart from d fact dt shez ok those dt ugly gal like u cannt get ,married.pls get a life marriage is not about beauty
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by Emad(f): 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2008
jmkbond, one question??

Is pero MARRIED to tubaba?

talk about marriage and beauty BUAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by jmkbond(f): 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2008
Emad:

jmkbond, one question??

Is pero MARRIED to tubaba?

talk about marriage and beauty BUAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA
.go ask her now.after all u seems to know her dt well,to them they are married even if ure not called 4 item number 7.after all they said they are married so let sleeping dog lie
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by Emad(f): 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2008
jmkbond,
so TUBABA is married to pero

wonderfullllllll and no body but Pero, tubaba and jmkbond know about it grin grin

i rest my case!! grin grin
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by ifyalways(f): 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2008
Nothing spectacular about Pero,shes just there wink
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by tRoOE(f): 2:57am On Oct 03, 2008
[size=13pt]ahahah 2face can do better na, this babe no fine at all
But the baby girl is adoreable and cute kiss kiss, she looks just like 2face
Pedro reminds me of an orange seller jare, nothing spectacular about her lipsrsealed embarassed
For the record, 2face is single and ready to mingle
[/size]
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by cocoman4u(m): 4:18am On Oct 03, 2008
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by spikedcylinder: 9:19am On Oct 03, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]ahahah 2face can do better na, this babe no fine at all
But the baby girl is adoreable and cute kiss kiss, she looks just like 2face
Pedro reminds me of an orange seller jare, nothing spectacular about her lipsrsealed embarassed
For the record, 2face is single and ready to mingle
[/size]

Is there a look peculiar to orange sellers? Is it in the way they wear their eye shadow or the way their back rests on their legs? Are they usually shy? Do they wear their hair long? Please I need to be educated on this look to avoid being branded. undecided
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by idupaul: 9:23am On Oct 03, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Is there a look peculiar to orange sellers? Is it in the way they wear their eye shadow or the way their back rests on their legs? Are they usually shy? Do they wear their hair long? Please I need to be educated on this look to avoid being branded. undecided

abi ooo, we all need to know?
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by slimghost(m): 9:41am On Oct 03, 2008
@TR00e
your pix please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by Moyola(f): 10:01am On Oct 03, 2008
u lot still on diz tuface baby momma issu? undecided
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by kemisuga(f): 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2008
Na wa ooh, wetin kon concern una people sef. Guess u are jealous of the babe grin grin grin
Rememba Love is Blind. Love does not see beautiful nor ugly. lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by Emad(f): 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2008
kemisuga i agree with you, LOVE is blind

i think Money is too grin
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by tRoOE(f): 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2008
spikedcylinder:

[size=13pt]too bad i can't help you there[/size]
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by ashleign: 2:00am On Oct 04, 2008
This is hilarious grin
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by sima(f): 2:54am On Oct 04, 2008
I LOVE PICTURES cheesy
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by sima(f): 2:55am On Oct 04, 2008
but 2face baby pikin (gurl) looks like him oO shocked
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by sima(f): 2:56am On Oct 04, 2008
more pictures. . pls pls pls pls sad
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by Comfort86(f): 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2008
The girl is pretty, sha. Pictures doesn't always do one justice.
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by spikedcylinder: 10:30am On Oct 06, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]too bad i can't help you there[/size]

Yet you can spot the look instantly! The mind does indeed boggle. undecided
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by origina9ja(f): 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2008
kei i thought i was bad
i rekon she can do with some more hair maybe she would be able to cover up her face a little bit
shocked shocked shocked shocked how many people mama does she have?
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by TOYOSI20(f): 10:52pm On Oct 06, 2008
@ Topic,

The little girl looks alot like 2face,. . . . . . . . .nice. . . . . smiley
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by tRoOE(f): 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Yet you can spot the look instantly! The mind does indeed boggle. undecided
[size=13pt]wo babe free me jare

@topic
Very ugly!!!!close case
I see y 2face will never marry her, poor thing cry cry
[/size]
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by Emad(f): 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2008
tRoOE easy nowww haba!!

Well i must admit in terms of beauty compared to Anna Mccaulay, she is a little Lacking

no wonder the latter does not seem to see her as a challenge inspite of her three children !!
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by tRoOE(f): 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2008
Emad:

tRoOE easy nowww haba!!

Well i must admit in terms of beauty compared to Anna Mccaulay, she is a little Lacking

no wonder the latter does not seem to see her as a challenge inspite of her three children
!!

[size=13pt]haba see who is talk
that was harsh of u to say
lackin/ugly na same thing wink
[/size]
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by ifyalways(f): 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2008
Emad:

no wonder the latter does not seem to see her as a challenge inspite of her three children !!
Explain pls
Yes,i know Peru have had a kid before 2baba's own but three kids shocked shocked who?how?for who?
lol
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by Emad(f): 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2008
i thought Pero Already had a child for Tubaba
before the twins.

Well Maybe my facts are not right lipsrsealed
but who can blame me when Tubaba is still " counting his children"
In his own words,

no body knows anymore how many he had with whom!! grin
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by ifyalways(f): 8:05pm On Oct 07, 2008
aah,tell me something cheesy
She has got twins too
This is more intresting than i ever imagined shocked tongue cheesy
Well,i know she has got a kid before from "another " man.
anyway,na dem sabi.i no send dem cheesy
Re: Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi by spikedcylinder: 9:59am On Oct 08, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt][font=Garamond][color=#990000]wo babe free me jare

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons / DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You / Omawumi And Her Daughter, Kamillah At Her Traditional Wedding In Warri (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.