Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Question - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Question (1811 Views)

★ When You See The Pastor That Said You’ll Be A Millionaire In 2015 (hilarious) / Best Answer To A Girl Who Wants All Qualities In A Man / Who Wants To BE A Millionaire Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Question by layi(m): 4:13pm On Sep 15, 2005
A husband and wife are watching "Who Wants To Be a Millionaire," and the husband winks and says, "Honey, let's go upstairs..."

The wife says no, so the husband asks again. Again she says no.

So the husband says, "Is that your final answer?" The wife says yes.

The husband says, "Well, can I phone a friend?"

*You'll get the joke only if u've watched the program "wwtbam"*
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Question by angelak(f): 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2005
Layi did you think of this yourself? its really hilarious!
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Question by Latoya(f): 4:50pm On Sep 15, 2005
yes i get it.it would have been 50- 50 instead of phoning a friend.
what do u think?
that's nice
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Question by rufaai(m): 5:16pm On Sep 15, 2005
Hey... I would like to update the joke... Ha Ha Ha... am i making my fun too

anyway... i want to join LAYI, LATOYA and MY ideas together, that's why I think the joke should be:

One night a husband and his wife ware watching The TV during the "Who Wants To Be a Millionaire" program and the husband winks and said to his wife, "Honey, let's go upstairs".

The wife said, "NO" but the husband asked again after some mins... "Honey, Let's go upstairs please". She was on her foot "NO"

So the husband said, "Is that your final answer?" The wife said "YES".

The husband said, "Well, lets go for 50/50?"
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Question by layi(m): 5:22pm On Sep 15, 2005
Also cool wink
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Question by Scorpio(f): 5:30pm On Sep 15, 2005
y'all r crazy cheesy grin
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Question by hotangel2(f): 5:39am On Sep 16, 2005
You guys are sick! haha... Can i phone a friend. He should have said "can i call the housegirl(s)". They'd be representing the audience wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Question by micklplus(m): 11:44am On Apr 13, 2006
yeah, we've got lots of crazy people on this forum ! can u imagine how humorous people can be?
Nice one for real cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Question by nightrider: 1:33pm On Apr 13, 2006
it should be the wife who asks to phone friend. but it's cool though
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Question by Odeku(m): 2:06pm On Apr 13, 2006
That joke is lame, you say that to a black woman and she will kill you or cut it off. go figure
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Question by Free(f): 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Sick Leave / My Friends Always Laugh At Me... How To Get A Girl Lesson 101. / I Visisted My Girlfriend When She Was In The Bathroom To Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.