Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Pregrant After Two Years Of Marriage But Scared Of Miscarriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregrant After Two Years Of Marriage But Scared Of Miscarriage (1695 Views)

I Have Been Alfa’s Sex Slave For Two Years – Lagos Housewife / Woman Undergoes Sex Change, To BeThe First Pregrant Male Ever! / My Son Just Got A Girlfriend....Happy But Scared!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregrant After Two Years Of Marriage But Scared Of Miscarriage by Osondust: 11:18am On Oct 03, 2008
Hi all.

My wife and I got married 2 years ago and have been trying for baby, only to find out she is now 6 weeks pregnant of which I give God the glory. I am so scared and praying to God that we don't loose the baby as she is currently experiencing small dark bleeding every now and then, like two or one day interval. Today own was a bit heavier which prompted me to write.

I would love to hear from Mothers, Fathers, experienced and expert peoples in the house, also you that it happened directly to.

I will appreciate your help even if it don't change the outcome of the pregnancy.

Thanks,
Osondust
Re: Pregrant After Two Years Of Marriage But Scared Of Miscarriage by untainted: 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2008
Osondust:

Hi all.

My wife and I got married 2 years ago and have been trying for baby, only to find out she is now 6 weeks pregnant of which I give God the glory. I am so scared and praying to God that we don't loose the baby as she is currently experiencing small dark bleeding every now and then, like two or one day interval. Today own was a bit heavier which prompted me to write.

I would love to hear from Mothers, Fathers, experienced and expert peoples in the house, also you that it happened directly to.

I will appreciate your help even if it don't change the outcome of the pregnancy.

Thanks,
Osondust
Headline line news
Man nervous over pregnant wife's condition.
Owing to the rising cases of miscarriages in the country, expectant fathers, anxious to ensure safe delivery for their wives have started reaching out to,
Re: Pregrant After Two Years Of Marriage But Scared Of Miscarriage by benincitys(f): 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2008
ask her to go to her doctor bleeding is bad for her.
Re: Pregrant After Two Years Of Marriage But Scared Of Miscarriage by Osondust: 2:00pm On Oct 03, 2008
untainted, you do not have to comment if you do not have any openion. thanks
Re: Pregrant After Two Years Of Marriage But Scared Of Miscarriage by Godalone(m): 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2008
Please consult your Doctor and be prayerful nothing will happen to your wife and the feotus.
Re: Pregrant After Two Years Of Marriage But Scared Of Miscarriage by kokoye(m): 3:35pm On Oct 03, 2008
@ poster.

The Lord is your strenght. I know exactly how you feel. Believe me, I have been there several times but there's always joy at the end of the tunnel.

You need to speak life into your child by the authority you have through Jesus Christ then please go and see the doctor

All will be well. Please be strong for your wife.
Re: Pregrant After Two Years Of Marriage But Scared Of Miscarriage by KarmaMod(f): 3:41pm On Oct 03, 2008
You should direct this issue to Kathy in this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-104493.0.html
She's an OB-GYN so I'm sure she can help you and your wife out alot.  smiley
Re: Pregrant After Two Years Of Marriage But Scared Of Miscarriage by coolier(f): 8:48pm On Oct 03, 2008
Seek professional opinion, see a gynaecologist.
Re: Pregrant After Two Years Of Marriage But Scared Of Miscarriage by Osondust: 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2008
Thank you all for your advise, we went to see our doctor today and the doctor said he could not find anything in the womb from the scan. He said is either too early or there is miscarriage, so we are to go back next week. I feel sad but if is the make of God so be it. Will keep you posted. thanks

Osondust
Re: Pregrant After Two Years Of Marriage But Scared Of Miscarriage by Outstrip(f): 11:13pm On Oct 03, 2008
Osundust are you in nigeria. If you are in the US did the doctor just do the regular ultra sound or did they do the one where they actually insert the camera into the vagina. It is not surprising that at six weeks they did not see the baby with an regular ultra sound machine. Just be strong. There will be many children.
Re: Pregrant After Two Years Of Marriage But Scared Of Miscarriage by tpia: 11:58pm On Oct 03, 2008
Re: Pregrant After Two Years Of Marriage But Scared Of Miscarriage by Akinagirl(f): 8:02am On Oct 04, 2008
Ok, if you find she is bleeding, please take her to the ER, as it is normal to spot during pregnancy, you should not be bleeding heavily. Please get her to the doctors fast. I know first hand, I did have a miscarriage at 7 weeks, and I was bleeding and cramping really bad. Also i passed tissue. Did she pass any tissue? If so, she needs to take the tissue to the ER, and get lab results. ASAP!! this is important. Also make sure the doc checks her blood too, make sure her blood is not HR- which can be a factor in a miscarriage. I really do wish you all well, and i also hope she does not loose the baby, it is a very traumatic experience. If you and your wife need anyone to talk to, don't hesitate to talk to me. sweetipye0593@yahoo.com, you can send me a mail.
God bless you and your wife and may he watch over all 3 of you.
Re: Pregrant After Two Years Of Marriage But Scared Of Miscarriage by Osondust: 10:59am On Oct 04, 2008
Outstrip (f)
Outstrip:

Osundust are you in Nigeria. If you are in the US did the doctor just do the regular ultra sound or did they do the one where they actually insert the camera into the vagina. It is not surprising that at six weeks they did not see the baby with an regular ultra sound machine. Just be strong. There will be many children.

Thanks Outstip, the Doctor do the one they insert the camera into the vagina, he said he could not use the regular ultra sound machine as is to early.

thanks for your encouragement.
Re: Pregrant After Two Years Of Marriage But Scared Of Miscarriage by LadyT(f): 11:03am On Oct 04, 2008
Bullshit.

It may be very early but if they search properly they can see a foetus. My friend had a scan at 7weeks it took 20 mins for them to locate the tiny thing but it was there. There should be no camera inserted into any privates for Gods sake.

Ultra sound is enough I suggest you change doctors.
Re: Pregrant After Two Years Of Marriage But Scared Of Miscarriage by Osondust: 11:18am On Oct 04, 2008
Akinagirl:

Ok, if you find she is bleeding, please take her to the ER, as it is normal to spot during pregnancy, you should not be bleeding heavily. Please get her to the doctors fast. I know first hand, I did have a miscarriage at 7 weeks, and I was bleeding and cramping really bad. Also i passed tissue. Did she pass any tissue? If so, she needs to take the tissue to the ER, and get lab results. ASAP!! this is important. Also make sure the doc checks her blood too, make sure her blood is not HR- which can be a factor in a miscarriage. I really do wish you all well, and i also hope she does not loose the baby, it is a very traumatic experience. If you and your wife need anyone to talk to, don't hesitate to talk to me. sweetipye0593@yahoo.com, you can send me a mail.
God bless you and your wife and may he watch over all 3 of you.

Thanks Akinagirl link, we were at Doctor already, were he confirm the womb is empty from the camera inserted into her, but we are to go back for recheck and also to find out the reasons for miscarriage if that is the case. thanks for being there for us.
osondust
Re: Pregrant After Two Years Of Marriage But Scared Of Miscarriage by Akinagirl(f): 11:00pm On Oct 04, 2008
Well they do a pelvis exam? Well to me, and i may be wrong. But to me it sounds as if she had a miscarriage. Please check that up again.
Re: Pregrant After Two Years Of Marriage But Scared Of Miscarriage by Akinagirl(f): 11:02pm On Oct 04, 2008
Oh and a miscarriage now, does not mean she wont have a normal pregnancy in the future. God bless, and I hope you both get the child you have been praying for.
Re: Pregrant After Two Years Of Marriage But Scared Of Miscarriage by sexylisa(f): 2:39am On Oct 05, 2008
please take her to the emergency room as soon possible and also pray about it.
Re: Pregrant After Two Years Of Marriage But Scared Of Miscarriage by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 05, 2008
Re: Pregrant After Two Years Of Marriage But Scared Of Miscarriage by Osondust: 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2008
Siena:

@ Osondust: You're worried about your pregnant wife's condition, and Nairaland's the place you decide to seek advice? undecided

A loving husband / father would use the service of a decent gynecologist, regardless of cost.

I certainly would not take chances with my unborn child by asking people on an internet forum to diagnose from a distance, issues that can sometimes baffle experts, despite direct examinations!

Out of curiousity, where abouts are you located?

Siena, if you were following my posts you will notice that we have been to Doctor (gynecologist) were Ultra sound and all other check up was carried out, it was not done on this forum (Nairaland) but rather in the hospital.

My comming to this forum with this issue was to hear from experience mothers, people that have gone through this and also encouragement which I got and not any diagnose.

So I am doing everything I am suppose to do, going to hospital which I pay nothing for as a citizen of Ireland, getting Ideas from people around me, so I don't see were you are coming from. Total pointless and helpless.
Re: Pregrant After Two Years Of Marriage But Scared Of Miscarriage by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2008
Re: Pregrant After Two Years Of Marriage But Scared Of Miscarriage by Akinagirl(f): 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2008
Please update us, Osondust.
Re: Pregrant After Two Years Of Marriage But Scared Of Miscarriage by ehie007(m): 10:48pm On Oct 05, 2008
@ poster soory for ur wife's condition.
reasons y ur wife mite av a miscarriage mite be due to weather(sudden change of weather), food intake, drugs, work stress, excitement(rare occasion) e.t.c. ask ur doctor on the possible cause,,, if ur in nigeria (lagos0 it mote be due to work stress thats if she works, if ur abroad and new to the place it might be cos of weather or the food or worst still the drugs, try and be prayerfull about this and only Gos knows the ultimate reason,,,, be strong man and keep trying, God is ur strength,

all the best and take care of ur wife, give her more kisses for me, wink wink wink will make her feel better,, trust me,
Re: Pregrant After Two Years Of Marriage But Scared Of Miscarriage by Akinagirl(f): 7:44am On Oct 06, 2008
I don't think weather can cause a miscarriage. Its not black and white and it still baffles the experts as to why women have miscarriages, however its very normal, happens all the time 1-5 women who gets pregnant has a misscarriage before the 12 week period. Its just a spontaneous abortion. It can be many things, health complications, blood type. etc. But just hang in there, the right time will come along and you will be blessed with a beautiful baby girl or boy.
Re: Pregrant After Two Years Of Marriage But Scared Of Miscarriage by Osondust: 9:11am On Oct 06, 2008
Thanks Guys for all your encouragement, the Doctor confirmed it was miscarriage after another scanning and that the bleeding will stop in the next two weeks and regular period will commence after 6 weeks.

We will conceive again and deliver the baby alive as long as God is alive.

thanks

Osondust
Re: Pregrant After Two Years Of Marriage But Scared Of Miscarriage by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 06, 2008
Hey Osondust
Not to worry, God is still God and he has a reason for all.
I am sure your wife would have a baby soon, just keep trying and praying
Take care
Re: Pregrant After Two Years Of Marriage But Scared Of Miscarriage by Outstrip(f): 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2008
Osondust all is well. Bottom line is you guys know that you can have children. she should not rush into another. SHe should let herslf heal and then you try again. These things happens and must of them do not have a reason for happening. They just do. God is your strength.
Re: Pregrant After Two Years Of Marriage But Scared Of Miscarriage by Akinagirl(f): 12:15am On Oct 07, 2008
Well yes, you will be blessed with a baby in Gods name. Yes there will be bleeding and cramping, but you can take some advil or tylenol for the cramps. You shouldn't try again until after 3 months or until your gyno tells you you can. Oh and intercourse shouldnt be until after a week.
Re: Pregrant After Two Years Of Marriage But Scared Of Miscarriage by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 07, 2008
Re: Pregrant After Two Years Of Marriage But Scared Of Miscarriage by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 13, 2008
@poster,

Sorry about that, I appreciate how you feels, some of us have gone through that path before, but we came out stronger.

The Lord is your strength, and I pray that you will be able to put all this behind you soon.

(1) (Reply)

Are We Suppose To Worship Our Landlords Or Their Family? / Need A Cook /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.