Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Ladies In The House, Help, I Love This Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies In The House, Help, I Love This Girl (1725 Views)

Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine / EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies In The House, Help, I Love This Girl by kyida: 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2008
There is this girl (she actually models) i love so much and i have been doing all the runs for close to 3 years now.

I have been with many beautiful girls and i still have many around me and she is not better than some of them in term of beauty
but i just dont know what's wrong with me, I cant stop thinking about this girl.

I have professed my love for her and she responded that she loves someone else (I know many will say, forget about her)
but that the problem, I just can't.

I have used so many tactics at my disposal, she is responding (lets say she is 70% ok with me now as opposed to the initial stage when she hates my gut, she comes to my house now when i request)but she just wont let me talk about anything relationship
What should i do, I now take her out and she enjoys it, and i am beginning to feel like a fool cos i find myself spending like i own a bank.

I dont want her to see or love me for my money, I want her to love me for who i am.
I dont know what to do.

A friend advised that i take her to a quiet place and talk to her about it once more, but this time, shed some romantic tear (not the fullscale dropping one o grin).
But from experience, i think that crying will be a big mistake that will ruin everything.

Please i need advice on what to do next.

Guys comments also welcomed
Re: Ladies In The House, Help, I Love This Girl by destinysgu(m): 6:50pm On Oct 03, 2008
No crying lad
i think dat ur frnd advice is OK
try it again
n u can reduce ur expenses on her alittle

I THINK I SPOKE WELL !!!
Re: Ladies In The House, Help, I Love This Girl by mj(m): 8:19pm On Oct 03, 2008
The truth is bitter but it has to be said, you are not attractive to her. She does not feel what is called "Sexual Tension" when she is around you until that is done, you will never be attractive to her. You have given her your power, when you spend money on her, do you know what it means to her? It means you are a "Wussy", she's in control now. Care, money, calling her always, buying gifts, solving her problems can't buy "Sexual Tension". Until you know what "Sexual Tension" is and how to amplify it, your problem will contine. This are the things you need to do now- 1. Stop calling her.2. don't ever tell her what you feel about her.3. Give her the gift of missing you. Just listen to her problems and don't help her solve it.5. Let her be aware you date other girls.6. Give her what is called "Truth Disconnect" (say something that is true and not attractive about her). I will continue later, c ya.
Re: Ladies In The House, Help, I Love This Girl by Tatase(f): 8:24pm On Oct 03, 2008
@ mj, what's this sudden sexual tension ish? Are you writing/marketing a book? Everywhere sexual tension ah ah, man, wink

@poster.

You know, as far as I can see the girl is not really that into you and you're trying to force her to change her mind it seems. Look, my advice is to begin to distance yourself a little from her. Like be casual around her. Stop chasing her like this because it's like she's lost respect for you. I agree with Mr. Sexual Tension (i.e. mj), not about sexual tension though, but anyway about his 5 instructions, I think he's exactly right. Back off and move on, if she likes you, she'll contact you and ask what's up?
Re: Ladies In The House, Help, I Love This Girl by kyida: 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2008
thanks MJ and Tatase

That has always been my style but i just can't do this around her. I will work on myself.
Re: Ladies In The House, Help, I Love This Girl by mj(m): 8:51pm On Oct 03, 2008
@Tatase, wow i guess your man don't know what "Sexual Tension" is and how to triger it in you, if you have any lol. Then I will put you in the category of "Unattractive women" wow, because all attractive women know what i'm talking about. Be back
Re: Ladies In The House, Help, I Love This Girl by Tatase(f): 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2008
I'm not really losing sleep over the fact that you want to consign me to the unnattractive category,  that is as it is,  what i was saying was that all of a sudden it was like you were spouting this "Sexual Tension" everywhere as if its a new phenomenon that you've suddenly mastered/discovered (and by the way i'm sure i know what ST is 10q AND i was only teasing) and I think its kind of superfluous in romantic discourse to be like "sexual tension" this and that unless you're writing like a book or an instructional guide about what sexual tension is which is why i asked.
Re: Ladies In The House, Help, I Love This Girl by ifyalways(f): 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2008
She is with someone else according to her,let her be !.Whats more to it,if shes truly in another relationship and is having dinner et all with you then to me she is not faithful.If and when you eventually get her,don't be surprised if another smarter and richer guy comes around and she wud leave you for him.I wish men were more realistic angry
Re: Ladies In The House, Help, I Love This Girl by zheroes(m): 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2008
hey brother!!! 3 years chasing one girl!!!what kind of programme is that? na waoooh!!!

lest i forget, please dont cry for her, that wont send the message, simply pour a bucket of water on yourself, that will send the message.
Re: Ladies In The House, Help, I Love This Girl by kyida: 11:41pm On Oct 03, 2008
@ify, how realistics do u mean,

@zheroes
lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies In The House, Help, I Love This Girl by mj(m): 9:18am On Oct 04, 2008
@Tatase, is great to realize that you carry out "Nollywood Survey" to pay for your internet access bills, Lol. What about if I offer you a job to co-write with me. Imagine "Sexual Tension" Written by MJ and Tatase. Wont that be great?
Re: Ladies In The House, Help, I Love This Girl by kyida: 11:46am On Oct 05, 2008
mj:

6. Give her what is called "Truth Disconnect" (say something that is true and not attractive about her). I will continue later, c ya.
I am finding this part very interesting, i use something like this with other women a lot but i dont know what to expect when i talk about her teeth (cos she has this funny looking teeth set, mine looks funny too) apart from that, there is absolutely nothing bad about her. she's almost perfect.

and am waiting for the continuation
Re: Ladies In The House, Help, I Love This Girl by mj(m): 3:47pm On Oct 05, 2008
What you need to do now, is to regain the power you have given to her. So, i'm going to make use of her teeth to redeem that power. I was like you a "Wussy" but not anymore cos I now understand the game, I don't want the ladies to know how I play my games, just drop your email add. Ladies i'm sorry, Regards.
Re: Ladies In The House, Help, I Love This Girl by Tatase(f): 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2008
@ poster,

Your current strategy won't work as in seducing her from the other guy with money and charm etc because ify is right, it shows that she can be won over by these things and when she's with u someone else can win her over from you. Let her be. Force yourself to distance yourself a little from her and let her miss you and decide if she wants to break up her current relationship and be with you. Basically stop pressuring her and go your way and move on, let HER make the next move.

@ mj
first of all the nollywood survey is for a master's project (please do the survey since u're so interested and tell your friends) so i'm actually doing it for free. However, i do need to pay my bills though abi, so i am available for hire to proof-read your sexual tension manuscript and/or your "secret guide to not being a loser with girls anymore" handbook that you want to share with poster in clandestine emails, wink tongue
Re: Ladies In The House, Help, I Love This Girl by ashleign: 2:32am On Oct 06, 2008
Uh angry,your Love sensitivity made me wonder how freaky you could possibly be grin,you have to stick with one girl player
Re: Ladies In The House, Help, I Love This Girl by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:30am On Oct 06, 2008
let me put it across to you bluntly. if a girl doesn't like you naturally, she just doesn't like you.

no amount of kneeling down/crying or expression of love is gona make her like you.

if she ain't feeling you and is in love with someone else, then move to another girl who's gona feel your lyrics.

if you end up splitting her current relationship, you would be nothing less than a  cash machine to her and she ain't gona appreciate you cus it was forced.
Re: Ladies In The House, Help, I Love This Girl by mj(m): 7:05am On Oct 06, 2008
@ Tatase, do you think I will fall so easy and actually believe the master's "NollyWood Survey" project being carried out by you, is absolutely free? Please give me a break. You fell so easily to been hired by a total stranger, whose voice you've never had. That was incredible! Na wa for Naija babes.
Re: Ladies In The House, Help, I Love This Girl by Tatase(f): 7:20pm On Oct 06, 2008
mj:

@ Tatase, do you think I will fall so easy and actually believe the master's "NollyWood Survey" project being carried out by you, is absolutely free? Please give me a break. You fell so easily to been hired by a total stranger, whose voice you've never had. That was incredible! Na wa for Naija babes.
@ mj

If you do the survey, you'll see it's about Nollywood and societal percpeptions. I don't know if in your own experience Master's theses are allowed to be sponsored by the stakeholders involved but it is not so in mine so I wonder where you think the money is coming from. But that's sha ur business.

As for being hired by someone whose voice I've never heard. Yes of course why not? Is it handwritten? Or are you dictating it over d fone? I've peen paid to write essays for pple I've never spoken to and to do translation edits. What am I doing with your voice? It's called email and paypal and i was actually carrying on the joke. I'm assuming YOU are not actually writing the book (because it would be really funny if you were, really really funny). Anyway you need to get over yourself w/the naija babes generalisation, thats not cool. You're really not that slick and the smart ones can see that.
Re: Ladies In The House, Help, I Love This Girl by najah: 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2008
Sometimes i just cant understand men! Anyways i cant blame you "LOVE IS COMPLICATED" it makes you do crazy things. But i would advise you to continue to try and talk her without buying her meals and trying to impress her let her accept you just as you are. GOD is a GOD of impossibilities.
Re: Ladies In The House, Help, I Love This Girl by najah: 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2008
Whatever the case maybe trust your god!
Re: Ladies In The House, Help, I Love This Girl by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 07, 2008
i smell a david de angelo fan here
Re: Ladies In The House, Help, I Love This Girl by mj(m): 8:54am On Oct 07, 2008
@ Tatase, its great hearing from you again, just hit me on my mail lets talk mikejoe4real@yahoo.com , there is more to know about you than the eye can see. takia.
Re: Ladies In The House, Help, I Love This Girl by k1banty(m): 10:32am On Oct 07, 2008
romantic tears?

WTF??

she is in love with someone else so you have to wait and wait until the right time.

if you have all the time in the world.
Re: Ladies In The House, Help, I Love This Girl by funloving(m): 11:08am On Oct 07, 2008
Tatase:

@ poster,

@ mj
first of all the nollywood survey is for a master's project (please do the survey since u're so interested and tell your friends) so i'm actually doing it for free. However, i do need to pay my bills though abi, so i am available for hire to proof-read your sexual tension manuscript and/or your "secret guide to not being a loser with girls anymore" handbook that you want to share with poster in clandestine emails, wink tongue

Don't you know where mj gets his info on sexual tension from ?

It is from David Shades' 'Masterful Lover Books' or David De Angelo's 'Double Your Dating Techniques'. They both talk along the lines of sexual tension to create desire, build attraction and establish rapproachment with women. Marius Panzeralla of 'datebeautifulwomen.com' talks alot about attracting women and not being a 'wussy' though the wussy thing is mainly De Angelo's favourite.
Re: Ladies In The House, Help, I Love This Girl by kyida: 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2009
c

Re: Ladies In The House, Help, I Love This Girl by Omolola1(f): 5:28pm On Jan 18, 2009
@ Mr. Sexual Tension

What's it with this ur sexual tension thing? haba

@ Poster
Mehhn! I like that girl, she's SMART! She just dey chop ur money dey go and u dey there dey talk about love, dey love dey go! make u no JEUN SOKE!

This is what i call FOOLS IN LOVE!
Re: Ladies In The House, Help, I Love This Girl by Dontaxer: 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2009
God! See no of post, Ifyalways, na u start nairaland.
Re: Ladies In The House, Help, I Love This Girl by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 18, 2009
webdezzi:

i smell a david de angelo fan here
My guy, you deserve an award, I was gonna say the same thing, mj is basically regurgitating Mr de angelos work.
funloving:

Don't you know where mj gets his info on sexual tension from ?

It is from David Shades' 'Masterful Lover Books' or David De Angelo's 'Double Your Dating Techniques'. They both talk along the lines of sexual tension to create desire, build attraction and establish rapproachment with women. Marius Panzeralla of 'datebeautifulwomen.com' talks alot about attracting women and not being a 'wussy' though the wussy thing is mainly De Angelo's favourite.

Well David De Angelo uses the words "wussy" more than Mr Shade, who focuses on just the sexual part, once I saw wussy, I immediately knew where my guy was comin from,

@Poster, well leave her alone, stop throwing yourself at her, if she wants to like you she will find you.
Re: Ladies In The House, Help, I Love This Girl by Omolola1(f): 11:31am On Jan 19, 2009
@ poster

make u no leave am, make she dey chop ur money dey go while u dey sit don dere dey love! grin
Re: Ladies In The House, Help, I Love This Girl by IykeD(m): 11:55pm On Jan 19, 2009
I have a friend, she is a model too, how about meeting her?.You are spending now as if you own a commercial bank, but if you "love" this one, you will spend as if you own the Central Bank. Love ko!

(1) (Reply)

How To Read A Girls Mind ! / Which Of Them Should I Marry / Courtship Through Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.