Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

How do you wish to pass on? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How do you wish to pass on? (2579 Views)

Emir Of Keffi Alh Muhammadu Yamusa Chindo Pass On Today 04/12/2015 / Freedom To Delete Your Account If You Wish To Leave Nairaland. / If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How do you wish to pass on? by cushman(m): 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2005
Everyone knows that death is inevitable. And life they say is a very thin thread, it takes a second to snap it.

So if you were asked to decide which way you prefer to die, which way would you prefer? Is it by hanging, drowning, in a collapsed building, etc.?

For me, I'll rather choose death by gun shots because I believe it'll be easier, quicker and the pain will be minimal.

So, how do you wish to pass on?
Re: How do you wish to pass on? by layi(m): 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2005
cushman:

.................. Is it by hanging, drowning, in a collapsed building... e.t.c.

For me, i'll rather choose death by gun shots because i believe it'll be easier, quicker and the pain will be minimal.

OMG! shocked Gunshots?..Why dat choice?

I came peacefullly....and i'll go peacefully. At a very ripe age and after living a fulfilled life. I'll want to sleep and wake up in Abraham's bossom wink
Re: How do you wish to pass on? by vexxy(f): 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2005
That's how I'd like to go as well, layi.
Re: How do you wish to pass on? by cushman(m): 6:21pm On Sep 15, 2005
Layi and vexxy, you know that there are only few people in this world that die "peacefully" in their sleep. We all have our different way(s) to die.
Re: How do you wish to pass on? by layi(m): 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2005
cushman:

Layi and vexxy, you know that there are only few people in this world that die "peacefully" in their sleep. We all have our different way(s) to die.

People die and people kill themselves. Its stupid for u to expect to be 'ejected' out of this world harshly. I'm worth more than that.
Re: How do you wish to pass on? by vexxy(f): 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2005
I do not wish to be taken out. I pray that the Lord takes me when he's good and ready to take me, and for it to be done in a peaceful way.

My great grandmother was in the hospital but decided to go to her daughters house. Once she was there, she bathed and got in the bed. Her daughter, my grandmother, then read to her from the Bible. My great grandmother drifted to sleep and woke up in Heaven.

If I may wish how I'd like to pass, it would be in that manner.
Re: How do you wish to pass on? by cushman(m): 6:34pm On Sep 15, 2005
ok, how'll like to pass on? tongue
Re: How do you wish to pass on? by oluwizard(m): 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2005
@ LAYI  i dey with u kampe  i like ur own way smiley smiley
Re: How do you wish to pass on? by rashman(m): 6:54pm On Sep 15, 2005
I would like to die in peace be it sleeping, standing or sitting but let me die in full faith. cry
Re: How do you wish to pass on? by whiteshark(m): 3:40am On Sep 16, 2005
We can all but pray to die the way we want. Whatever the situation, tis God that would decide not us..

As much as we will all love to "drift" off to heaven leaving behing strong and valuable earthly landmark, as much as we love to "dream" of safe and peacfull passages to the great behond, we all would oneday grasp reality when we face the big "it" and I can tell you, nor be how dem dey take chop santana dem dey take share the meat. [color=#006600][/color] I wish you all well variously....

Re: How do you wish to pass on? by hotangel2(f): 4:43am On Sep 16, 2005
I wanna die without pain. Just go peacefully and without sin (in Jesus Name).
Re: How do you wish to pass on? by goodguy(m): 10:40am On Sep 16, 2005
Amen to ur prayer Hot angel. But I pray that will happen when u are full of age sha ooo. (Amen)

As for me, I'll love to die (at the age of 80something or 90something) peacefully. (No pains, no suffering, nothin!). Probably, after having a cold shower, then dress in my best attire, I'll just go to bed then lie down quietly, pray fervently for God's forgiveness and read my bible till I fall asleep and wake up in heaven. wink
Re: How do you wish to pass on? by Seun(m): 8:30am On Sep 17, 2005
Death is just like war. It is never a good thing, no matter how you spin it, but nevertheless it's inevitable.

However, cushman's idea that death by gunshot is easy and quick with 'minimal pain' is ridiculous - either he's been watching too many hollywood movies or he's just trying to provoke a reaction. If he really believes that then he should be in the army or a member of the police! If you display enough impulse and bravado in those jobs, you are quite likely to achieve the kind of end you desire grin.
Re: How do you wish to pass on? by goodguy(m): 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2005
Good idea Seun. Cushman should join the army! cheesy
Re: How do you wish to pass on? by cushman(m): 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2005
goodguy:

Good idea Seun. Cushman should join the army! cheesy

It is true that i do have a militant mind and character...may be i got it from my dad. But i don't think i'll be accepted in the army, police or any other force.
Re: How do you wish to pass on? by goodguy(m): 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2005
That's a brave heart I must say.

Brave enough to die grin hehe. . . cheesy
Re: How do you wish to pass on? by cushman(m): 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2005
Thank You smiley
Re: How do you wish to pass on? by goodguy(m): 7:23pm On Sep 17, 2005
You are welcome. wink
Re: How do you wish to pass on? by WesleyanA(f): 11:19pm On Sep 17, 2005
peacefully. (in my sleep)
Re: How do you wish to pass on? by goodguy(m): 11:23pm On Sep 17, 2005
Wesley just summarized my whole story! cheesy
Re: How do you wish to pass on? by WesleyanA(f): 11:41pm On Sep 17, 2005
nah. . i still want to hear your story in full details.
Re: How do you wish to pass on? by goodguy(m): 11:44pm On Sep 17, 2005
scroll up, you'll see it
Re: How do you wish to pass on? by WesleyanA(f): 11:46pm On Sep 17, 2005
oh i see it. nice way to die smiley. . .
Re: How do you wish to pass on? by goodguy(m): 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2005
thank you wesley wink
Re: How do you wish to pass on? by Buffy(m): 11:31am On Sep 19, 2005
Good Lord, what a disagreeable topic.

I should like to die peacefully in my sleep like my dear old Grandfather, and not screaming like his passengers.
Re: How do you wish to pass on? by Seun(m): 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2005
Nice one, Buffy
Re: How do you wish to pass on? by goodguy(m): 6:49pm On Sep 19, 2005
what passengers?
Re: How do you wish to pass on? by cushman(m): 6:56pm On Sep 19, 2005
Who's passengers?
Re: How do you wish to pass on? by oluwizard(m): 9:32pm On Sep 19, 2005
who u dey ask ? that person that get that reply know him/her self smiley smiley smiley tongue tongue tongue
Re: How do you wish to pass on? by Ka: 10:41pm On Sep 21, 2005
Die in my sleep? How dull! How utterly, utterly boring!

No, if I could choose how I could die, I'd like to die like a hero flying a plane in a suicide mission to destroy an intercontinental ballistic missile that has been sent to destroy Lagos by one of Nigeria's enemies. smiley
Re: How do you wish to pass on? by goodguy(m): 10:51pm On Sep 21, 2005
....then u'll land in hell grin
Re: How do you wish to pass on? by Ka: 11:30pm On Sep 21, 2005
....then u'll land in hell

Go to hell for saving the lives of millions of people? Not even the most inept human judge would pass such a sentence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Use Samsung Chat222 As Modem To Browse On My Computer / Summec Fireman Generator And Table Top Fridge For Sale in port harcourt / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Go Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.