Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:16 PM

Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! (34836 Views)

Baby Pictures Of Nairalanders! / List Of Nairalanders I Have Seen Real Life But Have Not Seen Me. / Amazing Things I Discovered About Nairaland During The Offline Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by dammytex: 11:31am On Jun 27, 2014
The short hiatus really proved my dependence on this site. I never realized how much I liked to fall back to NL whenever I'm less busy until I almost got frustrated that it wasn't coming up yet.

but what really happened gan sef?

2 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Platform9ja: 11:31am On Jun 27, 2014
It was a trying period for platform9ja. It still is, since our topics since january 10 can't be found. Welcome back nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Akshow: 11:32am On Jun 27, 2014
I never knew I was this addicted till now. The most annoying thing is that my 7000plus likes that I didn't check for over three months has disappeared. #sobbing# heheheheheheheheehe

4 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by 9free(m): 11:32am On Jun 27, 2014
Good to be back, although www(dot)(dot)com(dot)ng was a pain killer.

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by BarryX(m): 11:32am On Jun 27, 2014
It was quite boring without Nairaland ..
Are we really back for real ?
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by lanre316: 11:32am On Jun 27, 2014
Seun, never never in your life must you allow this to happen again. I almost died of boredom without nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Owobobrown(m): 11:32am On Jun 27, 2014
the whole internet was boring, thank God that Nairaland is back

4 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by jamesope04(m): 11:32am On Jun 27, 2014
It was so saddening n disheartening. Thank God NL is back

3 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by lightheart(m): 11:32am On Jun 27, 2014
Whew!!

It (almost) seemed like an empty feeling. I could (almost) hear the 522 error monster laughing at me.

Good to be back.

7 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by dejt4u(m): 11:32am On Jun 27, 2014
Where is my diary nd my friends oooo..
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by s3nn2x(m): 11:32am On Jun 27, 2014
I was sooo angry. Infact, I did not know what to do ooooo. Thank God it is now online.

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by dubem3(m): 11:32am On Jun 27, 2014
Congrats Seun, I can imagine how hard you battled and how trying the period was.
I hope you've learnt the accompanying lessons.
Glad to have the site back.

7 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by pappy2000: 11:32am On Jun 27, 2014
I really miss Naira land, I kept coming back but what on earth did the hackers gain from this dastard act
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by omniwater007: 11:32am On Jun 27, 2014
it was like i was caged in a solitary confinement and there was no one to talk to.it was not funny o.chai! embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Badex10(m): 11:32am On Jun 27, 2014
It pains me 000,c0z my Topics don waka away
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Pistolx(m): 11:32am On Jun 27, 2014
I realy miss. Nairaland like die mehn
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Suntemi(m): 11:33am On Jun 27, 2014
But why would some hackers (wicked people) try to wipe all Nairaland's data? @Seun who do u offend or is it like they are jealous?

6 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by TrustJ(m): 11:33am On Jun 27, 2014
mehn...its being hell since Sunday.. I never knew I was so addicted to nairaland but seun did boko haram bomb nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by pawesome(m): 11:33am On Jun 27, 2014
i taught it was my fone o...had to delete n install all d browsers...finally i gt angry n changed d fone embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by azidomedogo: 11:33am On Jun 27, 2014
cool
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by johnwizey: 11:33am On Jun 27, 2014
I hope Seun has learnt his lessons now. He is too busy with his dogs to know that there is something wrong somwhere.

3 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Fogman(m): 11:33am On Jun 27, 2014
I glorify the name of God for the return of nairaland. It was not an easy experience staying without nairaland those period.

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by abukuru(m): 11:34am On Jun 27, 2014
it also hap to my site @ www.incometeamonline.com i almost went mad.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by tintingz(m): 11:34am On Jun 27, 2014
The internet is kinda boring, I use to visit Lindaikeji's blog to keep me updated but I still find Nairaland more interesting . smiley

Welcome back Nairaland/ers . smiley

3 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Crossbelt(m): 11:35am On Jun 27, 2014
Honestly it wasn't funny shall but We thank God for everything
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by nrdgeek: 11:35am On Jun 27, 2014
See all the addicts are back cheesy

My name is nrd_geek and I'm a Nairaland addict ... hehehe!

6 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by warrenweste(m): 11:35am On Jun 27, 2014
stan-ogb:
Even the hackers missed it.

soo tru grin grin am sure they did they were just been silly
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Sleekydee(m): 11:35am On Jun 27, 2014
cry cry cry embarassed embarassedNairaland is dt chuuuu....I miss uuuuuuu

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by GeeOh(f): 11:35am On Jun 27, 2014
praise God nairaland is back! adonbilivit,am i c ing double, to d hackers daris God ooooh.av really missed dis forum.

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by wisemanj(m): 11:35am On Jun 27, 2014
Note ; there is NO like nairaland and thy will never be I really miss this forum browsing,souring for information became boring thank ND is back

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Ebubeslym(m): 11:35am On Jun 27, 2014
missed this forum wella
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by tonjeola(m): 11:36am On Jun 27, 2014
Oh thank GOD, i missed u "nairaland".
i keep checking everyday, just to see u back.
"welcome back"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Friends Recreate Their 1992 Throwback Photo / PHOTOS: The Most Dangerous Things People Do In Lagos / What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.