Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch C House - NYSC (1010) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (1381210 Views)

NYSC 2014 Batch C States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) ... (1276) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by eramate(m): 11:55am On Oct 25, 2014
Macmilla:

Na so, bro.
Hope I didn't make enemies in the process?
It's quite a pity I sent someone out of nairaland in the process.
not at all u didn't sent anyone out of here... he left on his own or probably he doesn't belong here... u don't av to feel guilty for nothing
anyway am happy I made it to 1000p.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by AfonSales(m): 11:58am On Oct 25, 2014
Good Morning fam! May God take us to a state where our destinies will be fulfilled.Whether North, South, East or West, I'm good to GO! #C14 #teamUNIUYO Leggoooo!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Macmilla(m): 11:58am On Oct 25, 2014
Cutehector4u:
So are we suppsoed to give the 1000th commenter an award? And if so what will d nam of the awwrd be? An award of total joblessness
When a full blown man starts calling himself "cute", I smell "G" around the corner.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 25, 2014
Horlawoomey:
6th to comment on 1000 page, e no easy

DOTMAN is the man.

I will like to rent out some space for some special people here who may have missed the 1000 page due to unforeseen circumstances.

Feyifahm sweety, come here beside me.
nabsprada, come take your space.
Trenditee

Curiouses
Enangson

To A15 PCMs.......

noordean
Ebbrahym
sirRiddy
Richybanky

You guys are the best.
I WAS THERE.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by niceeric(m): 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
Taiye4Christ:

Lolllllllllll
no do like this miss rapture ooo
e be like say na warning God use dis one do oooo lol.....i go tighten my seat belt naw ooo boss

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
Macmilla:

When a full blown man starts calling himself "cute", I smell "G" around the corner.
your guess is as good as mine
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
Macmilla:

bros na wa for u.... U just dnt hav anythn meaningful to say dis mornin....its just a username ok...,i can use any username i want to,,, jeez....
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2014
Titiluvly:

Yes o...its confirmed...we made it...cheesy grin

I love your signature
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by niceeric(m): 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2014
funkiedipsy:

Me too sad
Ehya....pele dear...na how God want am be dat lol
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2014
Taiye4Christ:

I dey jare, my dear. How you doing?
Cool your mind, na the best posting you go get. Quote me when you don see am!

***modified***
So this post made page #1000!!!
(titiluvly, that is a stamp of approval grin)

This is a special dedication to all the wounded soldiers from C14, all gallant soldiers... Noordean, nigerdeltaboi, DamiEsan, richybanky, ebrahyym, and others too numerous to mention. You have contributed immensely and meaningfully to this house and cannot be forgotten. This is the least homage I can pay you all. *respect!

To my one and only moon of life (trendiitee), you make my world go round. I love you more and more, now, always and forever...

Finally, PAGE 1000 WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER BE COMPLETE WITHOUT THESE NAMES ON IT: Sodiqyinka, Claroo, Nabsprada, Heineken, Akerry and Cutekemitola... I love you all!!!
We love u rite backsmiley tanks 4 d mention dearie

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by navistar(m): 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2014
Enangson:
your guess is as good as mine

Thirded! (cute n fabulous)
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
Taiye4Christ:

I dey jare, my dear. How you doing?
Cool your mind, na the best posting you go get. Quote me when you don see am!

***modified***
So this post made page #1000!!!
(titiluvly, that is a stamp of approval grin)

This is a special dedication to all the wounded soldiers from C14, all gallant soldiers... Noordean, nigerdeltaboi, DamiEsan, richybanky, ebrahyym, and others too numerous to mention. You have contributed immensely and meaningfully to this house and cannot be forgotten. This is the least homage I can pay you all. *respect!

To my one and only moon of life (trendiitee), you make my world go round. I love you more and more, now, always and forever...

Finally, PAGE 1000 WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER BE COMPLETE WITHOUT THESE NAMES ON IT: Sodiqyinka, Claroo, Nabsprada, Heineken, Akerry and Cutekemitola... I love you all!!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by eramate(m): 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2014
Enangson:
THE LUCKY ONES ON PAGE 1000

Dotman10
thinkr
zicky (2*)
usherseun
oyeludef (3*)
horlawoomey
navistar (2*)
fashoo2010
nnamdin
mimiy05
dania30
mogenerous
jacob05 (2*)
anugod (2*)
amegoa
jimzy4u
syahboy
Enangson (humble self)
macmilla
taiye4christ
sodiqyinka (2*)
deehvahrzz
mspee
eramate
dozzynet.

FOR BEING PART OF HISTORY, YOU SHALL ALL BE POSTED TO YOUR LUCKY STATES.
thanks bro... twas just like a real life issue whereby u just av to keep watch n struggle for almost everything... it also remind me of OAU - great ife struggle... as part of the school anthem... sport n struggle ...lol it a fun anyway...lol
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Mogenerous(f): 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2014
Dminister:
its d privilege they have for free entry and free exit d reason why they type tenaciously as those who don't have a re-think when they want to address adults.. sometimes I jux wonder if they think this place is meant for those who are still sucking their mother's breasts.we are educated adults and they should put this into consideration weneva they are coming here to type tete a tete statements intended to cavort quarrels in this forum..becos nairaland is free entry and free exit should not make one to feel possessive of the right to insult peeps here.. Let's behave ourselves!!!

Exactly
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by niceeric(m): 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2014
Cutehector4u:
So are we suppsoed to give the 1000th commenter an award? And if so what will d nam of the awwrd be? An award of total joblessness
all these new NL members sha.......
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2014
AfonSales:
Good Morning fam! May God take us to a state where our destinies will be fulfilled.Whether North, South, East or West, I'm good to GO! #C14 #teamUNIUYO Leggoooo!!

See beta prayer from better pikin

God will guide our path.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Dminister(m): 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2014
Horlawoomey:

Oh o am in Kwara presently
okies, I gat cousins dere in ilorin..its only ilorin I know of in kwara state..na ilorin u dey abi another town self? how u dey flex ur saturday? Me jux relax for haos dey wait for today matches to begin..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Mogenerous(f): 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2014
niceeric:

all these new NL members sha.......

leave him alone. He is gon get served soon
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2014
Enangson:
I WAS THERE.

Lol....... Now I see you
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Marshiro(m): 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2014
I jst saw this on d nysc site dat the portal has bin reopened for dose that didn't complete their registration and the news is also on their facebook page
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by hawdi(m): 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2014
Deehvahrzz's curves brought me outta ghost mode....dayuuuuum!
Nice curves ma'am.

*in sabguy's voice* Hawdi pass go.
Byyee!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by niceeric(m): 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2014
eramate:
thanks bro... twas just like a real life issue whereby u just av to keep watch n struggle for almost everything... it also remind me of OAU - great ife struggle... as part of the school anthem... sport n struggle ...lol it a fun anyway...lol
that line of d anthem u quoted brings memories......great ife great!.....i love you, there's only one great ife in the universe, another great ife is a counterfeit....great!....great!!...great!!!

was once a student there before youthful exuberance crashed things lool....now proudly lasuite!!!!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Horlawoomey(m): 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2014
Dminister:
okies, I gat cousins dere in ilorin..its only ilorin I know of in kwara state..na ilorin u dey abi another town self? how u dey flex ur saturday? Me jux relax for haos dey wait for today matches to begin..

Yeah am in Ilorin, Ilorin is cool, no too much noise. I just finished laundry, waiting patiently for Barca Vs Madrid match.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by hawdi(m): 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2014
dania30:

Mo' abeg no mind am jare. It haff do smiley
Btw, where's hawdi

Been off everywhere ma'am. Work!
Miss you though sad. Thanks for asking. God bless you :*. Have a wonderful day ahead.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by niceeric(m): 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
Mogenerous:

leave him alone. He is gon get served soon
hey Taheerah!!!....how are u doin cuz!!!

no mind d guy jare
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by hawdi(m): 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
Mogenerous:

thanks jawe babez....

Hawdi? Shey Ore mi Alamu? He hasn't replied my msg this morning. Guess he has been busy

You've brought this here too abi?? Well done. God pass you!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Mogenerous(f): 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
niceeric:

hey Taheerah!!!....how are u doin cuz!!!

no mind d guy jare

i'm pretty good bro... Owz weekend going
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by eramate(m): 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
Cutehector4u:
I guess u actually wished u made it to the page n u don't really know how to say it....lol
anyway it fun... I hope u can understand
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Mogenerous(f): 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2014
hawdi:

You've brought this here too abi?? Well done. God pass you!
*yawn*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2014
eramate:
I guess u actually wished u made it to the page n u don't really know how to say it....lol
anyway it fun... I hope u can understand
u guys should stop abeg..wats all ds nonsense abt me wishin i made it to the 1000 page...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Dminister(m): 12:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
Horlawoomey:

Yeah am in Ilorin, Ilorin is cool, no too much noise. I just finished laundry, waiting patiently for Barca Vs Madrid match.
yeah! Its a nice place compare to some places in lagos.I have been there for a couple of weeks.ar u a madrista or a barca fan? I'm a manchester united fan ooo.. I mean na man u blood dey run all over my veils.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by eramate(m): 12:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
dania30:

Almost doesn't kill a bird wink better luck next time cheesy
hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) ... (1276) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.