Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch C House - NYSC (612) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (1381435 Views)

NYSC 2014 Batch C States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) ... (1276) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Temmytea70(m): 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
My dear, the Ts are currently ENJOYING a short private vacation. We are are due back very soon, though. We, sure, are missing you too. How‘s prep for camp coming along?
in the absence of ratkiller in the home,the home turns to the ceremonial ground for rats
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
yokiti:
Your friend should mail the moderators in the section he got the spambot ban or use the mail supermod feature on the homepage.
Greetings to all prospective batch C corpers. I salute all those that have been of help on all C14 threads.
Happy independence to my fellow Nigerians in advance. God bless the giant of Africa and all her citizens
He just got banned here on nysc section too. Mail sent to the moderator of diaryland, hope it‘s acknowledged soonest. Thanks for the quick response sir, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
Temmytea70:
in the absence of ratkiller in the home,the home turns to the ceremonial ground for rats
Lolllllll
You never still change, abi?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Temmytea70(m): 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
Lolllllll
You never still change, abi?

abi nah,i remain the same.....the trait of my father(the unchangeable changer,the same yesterday,today and forever).....not comparing g myself though................(temmy winks and silently scoops ice-cream)
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by bigjayswagz: 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
Chief sodyinka, dis is ma jamb reg nmber can you help me check if i can stil register cos i am having issues registering. 72064569IH.. your feedback will be much awaited.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
My dear, the Ts are currently ENJOYING a short private vacation. We are are due back very soon, though. We, sure, are missing you too. How‘s prep for camp coming along?
private vacation huh? So cool! cool...preparing little by little,starting with putting all my shock "absorbers" in placegrin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
Temmytea70:

abi nah,i remain the same.....the trait of my father(the unchangeable changer,the same yesterday,today and forever).....not comparing myself though................(temmy winks and silently scoops ice-cream)
I hear!
How parols?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 4:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
nabsprada:
private vacation huh? So cool! cool...preparing little by little, starting with putting all my shock "absorbers" in place grin
Lolllll
That one too is very necessary.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Taiye4Christ(m): 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
Emeka51, got my mail?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
a quick question. if u ain't close to your school to renew your id card can one go to anywhere to do it? answers needed urgently especially uniuyo students!

cc Nnamdi
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by tunbebes(f): 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
[quote author=Taiye4Christ]
Awwwww... this is a real heartbreak!
So sorry about this, dear. Please, be strong, pick yourself up, and get something to do to make the time fly by. I know that God will more than compensate you for this and make you smile at last.[/quot
Tanx a bunch bro. Yes,I know God will make me smile atlast. Tanx xoxo much. Your words of encouragement is highly appreciated. Gracias.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by yokiti: 5:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
He just got banned here on nysc section too. Mail sent to the moderator of diaryland, hope it‘s acknowledged soonest. Thanks for the quick response sir, God bless you.

I just checked this section log and nobody was banned. Let him mail the supermods to reverse the spambot ban. Thanks for your prayer am grateful.
@ Sodiqyinka, bro, am doing great and you? You have been wonderful on C14 matters. God bless you real real good barka de sallah in advance.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by taiwoliu(m): 5:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
buoda sodiqyinka, u nor answer my question oooo................. whats d effect of not filling ur jamb reg on d school mobilization list?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
orekelewa9: a quick question. if u ain't close to your school to renew your id card can one go to anywhere to do it? answers needed urgently especially uniuyo students!

cc Nnamdi
You will go to school to collect the 'to whom it may concern' note/letter.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
taiwoliu: buoda sodiqyinka, u nor answer my question oooo................. whats d effect of not filling ur jamb reg on d school mobilization list?
No mobilization for such person bro.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
Hahahahahaha

Don‘t mind me. It‘s the short, sharp version of “hmmmmmm“ and I used it to mean “na so!“

How is your day going?
Ohhhhhhh!...Got it
Mine has been great so far; Thanks for asking...You?.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by tunbebes(f): 5:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
Horlawoomey:

Sorry sister, there are reasons why such happens.
Tanx a bunch bro.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
yokiti:

I just checked this section log and nobody was banned. Let him mail the supermods to reverse the spambot ban. Thanks for your prayer am grateful.
@ Sodiqyinka, bro, am doing great and you? You have been wonderful on C14 matters. God bless you real real good barka de sallah in advance.
Thanks bro. God bless you too

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
sodiqyinka: You will go to school to collect the 'to whom it may concern' note/letter.

abeg na part of the Id card?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
my people how far ,wetin be the latest ooo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by taiwoliu(m): 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
sodiqyinka: No mobilization for such person bro.
aiit bro, tnks................. just sent u a pm
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Dparagon(m): 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
sodiqyinka: Thanks bro. God bless you too
Good day bro, pls I need your help.
My coursemate got admitted through REMs (remedial) but later on during d course of other screening at DSA, they were issued a new jamb number at jamb office. Now, how can he do the online reg knowing fully well that this is an 'Issued jamb number'. His fear is, it might likely display 'invalid number' when trying to register. Thanks
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Velounie(f): 5:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
hello everyone.I honestly dunno where to start from buh one tin z certain I missed u all loads.am so sorry I went AWOL.had a lil fone ish.for those dt asked afta me am so grateful.Rilly am touched.its wonderful knowing u av pple dt care bout u.and those dt didn't well...............am sha back.taiye4christ,fweshblackboai,sodiq,curio uses,aj gentle,noordean and all odas too many to mention.u all r terrific.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by emeka51: 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
Taiye4Christ: Emeka51, got my mail?
yes i got it. I'll send u msg b4 the end of today so pls endeavour to check ur mail later.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by noordean(m): 6:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
Velounie: hello everyone.I honestly dunno where to start from buh one tin z certain I missed u all loads.am so sorry I went AWOL.had a lil fone ish.for those dt asked afta me am so grateful.Rilly am touched.its wonderful knowing u av pple dt care bout u.and those dt didn't well...............am sha back.taiye4christ,fweshblackboai,sodiq,curio uses,aj gentle,noordean and all odas too many to mention.u all r terrific.
*wiping my face* linguistical velounie?? iroo o...
Happy u r bk my sister.
Hope u r bak fully?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by aliugafar11: 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
i great ooo my people abeg make una help me ooo for this nysc batch c ...i done fill all the necessary docs but all the date for appointment is no longer availble pleae this my mail >>>>>>aliugafar11@yahoo.com<<<<<
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by omolizzy(f): 6:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
Muthola:

The thing tire me o, I just dey write my story jeje, I no know wetin concern me and AntispamBot o

Just forgive and forget.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dparagon:
Good day bro, pls I need your help.
My coursemate got admitted through REMs (remedial) but later on during d course of other screening at DSA, they were issued a new jamb number at jamb office. Now, how can he do the online reg knowing fully well that this is an 'Issued jamb number'. His fear is, it might likely display 'invalid number' when trying to register. Thanks
He should try first bro. If it says invalid, we'll den look into it.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
orekelewa9:

abeg na part of the Id card?
Schools issue that in place of i.d card. Its like ur i.d card wen u get to camp.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Kangol99(m): 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
Welcome to back to Nairaland
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Kangol99(m): 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
Welcome back to Nairaland
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by timifakay(m): 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
orekelewa9: a quick question. if u ain't close to your school to renew your id card can one go to anywhere to do it? answers needed urgently especially uniuyo students!

cc Nnamdi

Only the institution the id card originates from has the responsibility of renewal. Getting one in the institution‘s name from elsewhere is forgery.

(1) (2) (3) ... (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) ... (1276) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.