Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch C House - NYSC (953) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (1379785 Views)

NYSC 2014 Batch C States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) ... (1276) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Anugod(f): 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2014
Claroo:
Congrats Anugod...No more tension,u ar gud to go #C14
Truly I am good to gogringrin
Thanks sir
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by ebrahyym(m): 2:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
Anugod:
AND FINALLY!!!

All thanks go first and foremost to God my Maker, my Father and Friend, for making this a reality in my life too.

My deepest and warmest gratitude go to every single member of this wonderful house. You all showed you cared with unending words of encouragement again and again, and even prayers for a sister you have never met. It felt lighter when I was surrounded by these beautiful people to help me bear my burdens. Indeed, I do not think I would have been able to pull thru this without the solid support I got from you all.
May God, in your own time of need, avail bountiful help for you.
Drakula, you sacrificed sleep for my sake, not minding your trip and ensured a solution was brought forth... All these for a sister you have never met. I can't thank you enough.

Finally, I paid. Instantly, the number came. Thanks to God and to you all, I can now also say I'm Good to Go too!
OHHHH! CONGRANTS DEAR,
let me try it also, when oga @ top resumed hom

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Ayomax(m): 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
post=27383879:
AND FINALLY!!!

Finally, I paid. Instantly, the number came. Thanks to God and to you all, I can now also say I'm Good to Go too!
for those that are yet to receive their call up number n still have little faith, you should probably do the same thing she did e.g cupidora n others

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ayomax:
shey you dey mind am.
my pastor wey carry plenty anointing for head. in Sound Sultan voice " person wey dey drink garri e get plan ni oo o, no make you no dey underrate poor man ni ooo, person wey dey drink garri e get plan ni o, e dey plan, e just dey plan for that rainy days" watch out for me n 042

Loooool. Na person wey get good health go fit execute plans oooo. Too much garri go wound am before him plan reach! Monday don come. No forget say NYSC fit change 042 to 087 ooo. Make u and ur pastor kontinu oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dozzynet(m): 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
hawdi:

E go shock you :p
Never walk alone bro.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
hawdi:

Una two go meet be that...forget 042 abeg!! tongue

So u sef know say sokoto dey wait for ayomax abi wink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by jenyunwojo(f): 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
Anugod:
AND FINALLY!!!

All thanks go first and foremost to God my Maker, my Father and Friend, for making this a reality in my life too.

My deepest and warmest gratitude go to every single member of this wonderful house. You all showed you cared with unending words of encouragement again and again, and even prayers for a sister you have never met. It felt lighter when I was surrounded by these beautiful people to help me bear my burdens. Indeed, I do not think I would have been able to pull thru this without the solid support I got from you all.
Drakula, you sacrificed sleep for my sake, not minding your trip and ensured a solution was brought forth... All these for a sister you have never met. I can't thank you enough.

. Ahhhhhh, wot a relief! Sis Mercy sompple knw u here o! Nifes Family. Start 2 buy buy o!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
Anugod:
AND FINALLY!!!

I told ya I told ya! Welcome on board sweetie cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Anugod(f): 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2014
jenyunwojo:
. Ahhhhhh, wot a relief! Sis Mercy sompple knw u here o! Nifes Family. Start 2 buy buy o!
Lolzzz. You a nifesian? Abeg who you?cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Anugod(f): 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
sabiguy:

I told ya I told ya! Welcome on board sweetie cheesy
Sabi Sabi, my main man! You told me jare, and I believe your judgement. Thanks bosscheesy

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Anugod(f): 2:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
ebrahyym:

OHHHH! CONGRANTS DEAR,
let me try it also, when oga @ top resumed hom
Please do, I pray it works for you too...

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by cupidora(f): 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ayomax:
for those that are yet to receive their call up number n still have little faith, you should probably do the same she did e.g cupidora n others
thanx Ayomax,thing is I've already resolved to take flight A15,paying d #4,000k nw would be a desperate move,plus I wouldn't wanna miss out on what God has in store for me. I'll wait. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by bukit05(f): 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
Anugod:

Truly I am good to gogringrin
Thanks sir

Congrats swt, so happy for u

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by jennyesh(f): 2:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
Anugod:
AND FINALLY!!!

Congrats dearie
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Anugod(f): 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
jennyesh:
Congrats dearie
Thanks swidycheesy
I'm still right here behind you to steal your sodiqgrin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Anugod(f): 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
bukit05:

Congrats swt, so happy for u
Thank you so much kiss
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by dozzynet(m): 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
Anugod:

It's truly a miracle. Thanks for the prayers bro
Congratz. I believe someone will still come up with a similar testimony. Otito diri Jesu.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by psymonds(m): 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2014
Anugod:
AND FINALLY!!!

I CAME ONLINE.....EXPECTING TO SEE GOOD NEWS...
AND U DINT FAIL ME IN DAT REGARD. WITH DIS, I GLADLY SAY "THANK YOU DEAR LORD MOST HIGH..FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE FOR Anugod. WE ARE PLEASED WITH YOUR WAYS"
HURRY UP WITH YOU LUGGAGES AND FILL UR RESERVED SEAT ONBOARD THE C14 FLIGHT BOEING 787.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by psymonds(m): 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
dania30:

Postings is next week and right now I'm like the most religious person in the world.
Na prayer ground I dy sef grin
Hawdi, fweshblackboai2 kiss
Congrats Anugod!
NICE ONE! DANIA30....
BUT DONT FORGET, SOME ARE RELIGIOUS BUT NOT BELIEVERS OR FANATICS.
MEANING DAT, THEY PRAY, AND WEN THEY GET EAT THEY WANT THEN THEY GO BAK TO THE NORMAL FILTHY LIFE.
I PRAY U REMAIN DIS SPIRITUALLY INCLINED OR EDIFIED AFTER YOUR SUCCESS STORY.
SELAH!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Anugod(f): 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
psymonds:

I CAME ONLINE.....EXPECTING TO SEE GOOD NEWS...
AND U DINT FAIL ME IN DAT REGARD. WITH DIS, I GLADLY SAY "THANK YOU DEAR LORD MOST HIGH..FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE FOR Anugod. WE ARE PLEASED WITH YOUR WAYS"
HURRY UP WITH YOU LUGGAGES AND FILL UR RESERVED SEAT ONBOARD THE C14 FLIGHT BOEING 787.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Thank you dear Lord Most High.
Thank you Psymonds.
Thanks for waiting for mecheesy

*Hurries off to drag baggages in*gringrin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Anugod(f): 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
dozzynet:

Congratz. I believe someone will still come up with a similar testimony. Otito diri Jesu.
Amen o. Thanks Dozzynet smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by enellcy(f): 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
Anugod congrats. I av been following your story here. God did it for you.cheers.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by psymonds(m): 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
Anugod:

Thank you dear Lord Most High.
Thank you Psymonds.
Thanks for waiting for mecheesy

*Hurries off to drag baggages in*gringrin
YEA...GOD KEPT SPEAKING TO MY HEART THUS; DONT TAKE OFF UNTIL ANUgod MAKES IT.
ALL THE BEST IN U SHOPPING SPREE!
SELAH!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
[size=50pt]Anugod CONGRAT[/size]
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Anugod(f): 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2014
enellcy:
Anugod congrats. I av been following your story here. God did it for you.cheers.
Thank you so much, I really do appreciate
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Rusa(f): 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
Anugod:
AND FINALLY!!!

Congratz dear. Am so happy for you.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Anugod(f): 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
psymonds:

YEA...GOD KEPT SPEAKING TO MY HEART THUS; DONT TAKE OFF UNTIL ANUgod MAKES IT.
ALL THE BEST IN U SHOPPING SPREE!
SELAH!
Hehehehegrin
Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by hawdi(m): 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
Dminister:
hahahahahaha lol..u donbiliv it? In 2face's voice *some of dem are doubting thomas*

I do lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Anugod(f): 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
Enangson:
[size=50pt]Anugod CONGRAT[/size]
Thanks my boss
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by fulfillment2020(m): 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
Cast all your hope in God and he can never fail. Congrats anugod, I love your faith.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by Anugod(f): 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
Rusa:

Congratz dear. Am so happy for you.
Thanks sis... I wish you too were here embarassed
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C House by hawdi(m): 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
fweshblacboai2:
Na omolizzy I dey pity cos I knw say yhu be PLAY BOI + FINE BOI

Lool! Washerman! I'm no playboy man! Me weh be Sheikh *adjusts turban*

(1) (2) (3) ... (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) ... (1276) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.