Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:27 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (790) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (610440 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 10:23am On Aug 31, 2014
okonja: shocked chai, hug....*run away*
u steal anoda person hug? wink ,u b Jacob? What's gud okonja? U don komot camp abi we dey inside river2 togeda?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by datnaijagurl(f): 10:26am On Aug 31, 2014
My dear,nobody wants to teach o including me like this,even road safety I go do,police,immigration,whatever as long as I'm not teaching. just try influencing it and fire heavy prayer accompanied by fasting.They don't think right when posting people.
prixxy7: 1. Do U̶̲̥̅̊ even know my village Wats d name of my village?!
2. I wouldn't mind workinng in d tastek, at least I would learn wat D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ do dea. Provided its nt a skul sha.
3. I rily rily wish a firm would request ƒø̲̣̣я̅ an industrial chemist. Besides, if nysc rily wants to post peeps according to dea course of study, den I shuld be in d industries ranging from construction, manufacturing, production etc. Oil companies ar not left out too wink Industrial chemistry ȋ̝̊̅§ a very versatile course. We not supposed to be in classes teachn secondary skuls na. If na university na, e make sense small. Anyway NIGERIAN MARITIME heavily on my mind. Dont ask me how tongue hehehehe
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 10:34am On Aug 31, 2014
heemah:
been gud dear....sorry for d little inconveniency as per d bank..guess u ll av to do as Prixxy7 has said...Am. travelling tomorrow to Niger camp tomorrow God's willing..
heemah,i wish all of us could c at niger state but dis zone don too spoil market. Plz update us asap so I can get on a bus too if d camp is free, tho my zone is 6-7
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by segxi1960: 10:58am On Aug 31, 2014
zerray: ok tnks

What can I help you with ?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 31, 2014
segxi1960:

What can I help you with ?
what part of abia do u knw,do u knw their post office
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by segxi1960: 11:10am On Aug 31, 2014
zerray: pls any corper posted or live in igbere or umuahia your help is needed urgently pls or knws abia well pls

My cousin serves in Igbere. Where were u posted ?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by segxi1960: 11:11am On Aug 31, 2014
Meeky: the creamiest of them all.baby i am posted to medical recption service,nigerian army barracks onitsha.baby can we hook up.free me ya bb pin

That's were to serve
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by segxi1960: 11:16am On Aug 31, 2014
zerray: what part of abia do u knw,do u knw their post office

I know where the post office is. Aba, Umuaiha
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 31, 2014
prixxy7: 1. Do U̶̲̥̅̊ even know my village Wats d name of my village?!
2. I wouldn't mind workinng in d tastek, at least I would learn wat D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ do dea. Provided its nt a skul sha.
3. I rily rily wish a firm would request ƒø̲̣̣я̅ an industrial chemist. Besides, if nysc rily wants to post peeps according to dea course of study, den I shuld be in d industries ranging from construction, manufacturing, production etc. Oil companies ar not left out too wink Industrial chemistry ȋ̝̊̅§ a very versatile course. We not supposed to be in classes teachn secondary skuls na. If na university na, e make sense small. Anyway NIGERIAN MARITIME heavily on my mind. Dont ask me how tongue hehehehe

1. I can't precisely tell you where your village is but as far as it's within Esan land, it can't be far from Etsako west

2. Lol, its not a school. Had it been it's a school, I'd rather stay in Ogbido in the company of those friendly and accommodating villagers than teach in a school in lag. You won't believe if if I tell you that the Corp member I stayed with was given free accommodation by one of the villagers.

3. Never mind those clueless, pot bellied jokers. If one of the aims of establishing NYSC is to foster national development, I know of no other way by that can be achieved other than posting everyone to places where he'll gain relevant experience with respect to the course one studies in school.

So I shouldn't ask you how? I'm a bit rebellious so I'm asking how you intend to achieve that grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 31, 2014
lorddaywalker: prophet rationalmind! Chai! grin .longtime bro.we dey storm niger state nxt wik for our own picnic embarassed

grin Bro, I respectfully greet you sir. How have you been?

Most of those Northern states have very lovely camps. Even if you won't stay long, I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy your stay there.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 31, 2014
prixxy7: permit my english; but were U̶̲̥̅̊ forwarded wit dem? tongue jx kidding dude.

Lol, yes. I almost got forwarded with them but I had to influence my posting away from there for several reasons.

1. They intend paying a meagre 8,000 naira per month.

2. They don't provide accommodation

3. According to my insider who gave me the info, they most likely won't retain me.

4. Above all, they won't allow me return to Lagos. They are very strict with Corp members posted there.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by okonja(m): 11:40am On Aug 31, 2014
lorddaywalker: u steal anoda person hug? wink ,u b Jacob? What's gud okonja? U don komot camp abi we dey inside river2 togeda?
you mean Sambisa camp grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 12:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
rationalmind:

1. I can't precisely tell you where your village is but as far as it's within Esan land, it can't be far from Etsako west

2. Lol, its not a school. Had it been it's a school, I'd rather stay in Ogbido in the company of those friendly and accommodating villagers than teach in a school in lag. You won't believe if if I tell you that the Corp member I stayed with was given free accommodation by one of the villagers.

3. Never mind those clueless, pot bellied jokers. If one of the aims of establishing NYSC is to foster national development, I know of no other way by that can be achieved other than posting everyone to places where he'll gain relevant experience with respect to the course one studies in school.

So I shouldn't ask you how? I'm a bit rebellious so I'm asking how you intend to achieve that grin
highly confidential my dear. grin its a story meant ƒø̲̣̣я̅ d gods alone wink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
prixxy7: highly confidential my dear. grin its a story meant ƒø̲̣̣я̅ d gods alone wink

Maybe I have a way of speeding up your employment with the Maritime and I actually want to know how far you've gone so I can come in grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
rationalmind:

Maybe I have a way of speeding up your employment with the Maritime and I actually want to know how far you've gone so I can come in grin
*in kermit's voice* story ƒø̲̣̣я̅ d gods... tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
segxi1960:

My cousin serves in Igbere. Where were u posted ?
same,where is the post office in umuahia
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by jazinogold(m): 3:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
The long awaited NYSC Camp for initially Kano bound Corpers, now redeployed to Kogi because of the Security Challenge in Kano State is barely 24hours to go! CORPER WEE....are you Good to Go? Due to the cancellation of the 3weeks orientation camp and the new restructuring into geopolitical zones, it has been observed that majority of those living in Lagos falls within the South West/South South zone which are scheduled for 5th&6th of September, therefore arrangement has been made by fellow kano-kogi corpers to charter a bus that will convey us to camp(kogi) from lagos and the bus would go a day b4 the camp 4th sept 2014. Place of convergence: ojota new garage bus stop, time of departure: 10am, fee: 3000naira(AC bus) for those interested contact JAZINO: 08185436277(whatsapp and call) i'm GOOD to GO....how about YOU
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
prixxy7: a medical firm ȋ̝̊̅§ a gud one. At least its nt a skul. And as much as I wuld have lovd to give U̶̲̥̅̊ my pin, I cant put it on display here. So wat r we gon do?
check my profile you wud see my pin so u can add me up.the creamiest baby prixxy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by segxi1960: 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
zerray: same,where is the post office in umuahia

Perhaps I send u her no. then . ??
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
Meeky: check my profile you wud see my pin so u can add me up.the creamiest baby prixxy
meeky na wa o. U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ following about 100 girls and only one boy. Chai! Lmao! Anyway I jx sent U̶̲̥̅̊ a request.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
Samguine:
Sorry guys..I have been extremely busy lately plus no network. Was posted to Efire Comprehensive High School Ogun Waterside LGA for my PPA. cool. I am through with registrations now. The place is cool though. Cheap accommodation ( 1k monthly for a room with personal bath and WC). Cheap food and stuff..but there is no PHCN light neither is there a bank. The next bank/atm is #700 away cheesy. We go survive am sha cheesy. I am also through with LGA registrations and bank. (Union Bank angry). Currently in Ibaragun land for NCCF Rural Rugged.

Trust you all are doing good? And getting ready for stream 2 things..Yokiti, Sokarsenal, Rationalmind, Heemah sweetiepie, and my other G's and ladies..I greet you all.

Ogun waterside I knw someone who served there in '12. abeg if u go there no flog any of †ђξ children o or even do something to make any of †ђξ indigenes snap their fingers at you! U no know which of of dem papa be Jazzman.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
prixxy7: meeky na wa o. U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ following about 100 girls and only one boy. Chai! Lmao! Anyway I jx sent U̶̲̥̅̊ a request.

at least we don know say him no be homo grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 5:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
Meeky ȋ̝̊̅§ a fine boi la la la la lala grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
segxi1960:

Perhaps I send u her no. then . ??
ok pls do
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 5:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
Been a while. Halo every1

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

Ogun waterside I knw someone who served there in '12. abeg if u go there no flog any of †ђξ children o or even do something to make any of †ђξ indigenes snap their fingers at you! U no know which of of dem papa be Jazzman.
smh
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 6:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
prixxy7: Meeky ȋ̝̊̅§ a fine boi la la la la lala grin
prixxy abeg i no fine oh.i too ugly die
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 6:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
kennykg: Been a while. Halo every1
where dem post you go
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 6:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
prixxy7: meeky na wa o. U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ following about 100 girls and only one boy. Chai! Lmao! Anyway I jx sent U̶̲̥̅̊ a request.
prixxy abeg oh.chai u wan make pple begin dey look my profile up and down.abeg take am easy oh.lol
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
Meeky: where dem post you go
Na omasi agu for oyi zone.... The place is like 1940's
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 7:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
kennykg:
Na omasi agu for oyi zone.... The place is like 1940's
me na onitsha north for onitsha zone.nigerian army barracks

(1) (2) (3) ... (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.