Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,032 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (791) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (614468 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
Meeky: me na onitsha north for onitsha zone.nigerian army barracks
Lucky you. You go enjoy d place
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
Batch B14, stream 2......................THERE IS CAMP OOO tongue

The Khaki they're sharing

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
zerray: smh

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 11:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
rationalmind:

The fact that person influenced it doesn't mean people don't get posted on the basis of their grade.
d person dint influence it bt was posted there...ask oga yokiti hell tell u more..to d best of my knowledge grade has nufn to do with it
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 7:50am On Sep 01, 2014
rationalmind:

grin grin grin

Remember this?

https://www.nairaland.com/1788410/nysc-2014-batch-b-house/651#25133640

I'll make a good prophet grin
You can modify for Africa cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 7:56am On Sep 01, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

Ogun waterside I knw someone who served there in '12. abeg if u go there no flog any of †ђξ children o or even do something to make any of †ђξ indigenes snap their fingers at you! U no know which of of dem papa be Jazzman.
Me no go try beat anybody o...grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 7:57am On Sep 01, 2014
traecey: wow u went for rugged...dts nice..i cudnt go
One of the best two days of mi life. You should attend the next one wink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 7:59am On Sep 01, 2014
prixxy7: @ bolded, atm ȋ̝̊̅§ #700 away Mhen U̶̲̥̅̊ rily in a typical village. Dats like travelling to withdraw money. And if U̶̲̥̅̊ must even go to withdraw, U̶̲̥̅̊ wil have to withdraw money ƒø̲̣̣я̅ d month I guess. Its kinda a way of saving one's moni sha. Cos you won't always be tempted by d sight of ATM's. Lol. And wat ȋ̝̊̅§ rural rugged? Ȋ̝̊̅§ it compulsory?
Thanks for the advice jare. Corpers there have a way they withdraw money though. Rural Rugged is the a program by NCCF where they go to far flung villages for evangelism..and no, it is not compulsory.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 8:00am On Sep 01, 2014
heemah:
been gud dear....sorry for d little inconveniency as per d bank..guess u ll av to do as Prixxy7 has said...Am. travelling tomorrow to Niger camp tomorrow God's willing..
Safe trip sweetheart.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Miner13: 8:05am On Sep 01, 2014
now you can imagine why dis nysc board will not stop confusing us.
it is now the zone where you school and not your geopolitical zone of origin.
pls for God sake why were they not specific in the information they disseminate to us.
again they are saying we have just 24hrs to spent in camp immediately you enter. your time start counting.

anyway God dey sha ooooo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Miner13: 8:09am On Sep 01, 2014
futuredangote: Batch B14, stream 2......................THERE IS CAMP OOO tongue

The Khaki they're sharing

just lukatew

u av just 48hrs to spend in camp
immediately u ar registered ur time start count
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by fragrant(f): 8:12am On Sep 01, 2014
Bt was told dey re registerin everibody in camp nt accordin to zones if Ure in camp enlighten us tnx
Miner13: now you can imagine why dis nysc board will not stop confusing us.
pls for God sake why were they not specific in the information they disseminate to us.
again they are saying we have just 24hrs to spent in camp immediately you enter. your time start counting.

anyway God dey sha ooooo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Miner13: 8:15am On Sep 01, 2014
prixxy7 what is the situation in lag camp oo

any changes as to the zone

here in abuja they are saying your school and not origin
but south south peps in camp have not accepted that

so we are still waiting for their conclusion
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by mikedimeji(m): 8:17am On Sep 01, 2014

anyway God dey sha ooooo
Good morning, pls I don't understand, u mean is not the state of Origin zone they are talking about? Anyway that's how jokers behave, and I don't blame them. It's obvious this present DG is very confused
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by mikedimeji(m): 8:19am On Sep 01, 2014
Miner13: prixxy7 what is the situation in lag camp oo

But on a serious note what kind of rubbish is this. Why are this people doing as if they don't know their work. So they expected those guys to go back home and then start coming back to the camp again Becos they don't want to keep people in the camp. Geskia their head is not correct
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by mikedimeji(m): 8:24am On Sep 01, 2014
Pls whoever knows the address of the NYSC DG should better go and warn him. It's enough that he cancel NYSC camp for stream 2. Let him warn his staff to stop all this child's play they want to start doing by confusing us with this geopolitical zone of a thing, they should not start singing a burial song in a wedding ceremony oo otherwise...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by mikedimeji(m): 8:27am On Sep 01, 2014

anyway God dey sha ooooo
Bro pls refer them to NYSC website. They said the grouping is in accordance with geopolitical zone where the corp members come from. If they need an interpreter pls interprete for them, what it means is state of origin.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 8:36am On Sep 01, 2014
Miner13: prixxy7 what is the situation in lag camp oo

A̶̲̥̅♏ stil on my way dea.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Miner13: 8:56am On Sep 01, 2014
mikedimeji:
But on a serious note what kind of rubbish is this. Why are this people doing as if they don't know their work. So they expected those guys to go back home and then start coming back to the camp again Becos they don't want to keep people in the camp. Geskia their head is not correct

i wonder ooooo

well i dey close to kubwa camp
i go join dem soon listen to the naughty address dem dey give
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Miner13: 9:00am On Sep 01, 2014
fragrant: Bt was told dey re registerin everibody in camp nt accordin to zones if Ure in camp enlighten us tnx

wre be ur own camp
you better contact anyone you know there now and leave d complain

so far our request was turn down byNL administrative and moderators who claimed our situation is not of a concern.

me no dey complain again oooo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Miner13: 9:08am On Sep 01, 2014
prixxy7: meeky na wa o. U̶̲̥̅̊ α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ following about 100 girls and only one boy. Chai! Lmao! Anyway I jx sent U̶̲̥̅̊ a request.

u wan add the pin or u ar jealous already? wink

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 9:11am On Sep 01, 2014
Miner13:

u wan add the pin or u ar jealous already? wink
cute girls dnt get jealous cos dea r many fishes in d sea grin. And I hv added him already. Abi U̶̲̥̅̊ wan add ur own?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by segxi1960: 9:24am On Sep 01, 2014
prixxy7: cute girls dnt get jealous cos dea r many fishes in d sea grin. And I hv added him already. Abi U̶̲̥̅̊ wan add ur own?

Hahaha..Nice (y)
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by henchamb(m): 10:11am On Sep 01, 2014
zerray: what part of abia do u knw,do u knw their post office

you enter any part of umuahia, take keke andtell the driver that you are going to post office. its within the city center and easy to locate
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 10:43am On Sep 01, 2014
sessytony:
That means ur serial number is above 200. I was told to come around on th 2nd of sept. Where do u reside in abj?
Pls have u started ur zonal registration?pls i need ur reply urgently i dnt knw d location of the office and i want to go there now
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 01, 2014
DrPhilABd: whr ve u been? We missed u much.... Plz enjoy urslf wit caution ova dere... Stay safe, knowing that We Love you
lol! U go fear love na! I will stay safe dear, nobody won die. Thanks a bunch.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 11:00am On Sep 01, 2014
Miner13:

i wonder ooooo

well i dey close to kubwa camp
i go join dem soon listen to the naughty address dem dey give
wishing you safe journey. when you get there pls let me know the situation report, cox i'm confused about this geopolitical zone of a thing i'm hearing.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Miner13: 11:08am On Sep 01, 2014
prixxy7: cute girls dnt get jealous cos dea r many fishes in d sea grin. And I hv added him already. Abi U̶̲̥̅̊ wan add ur own?

I am ugly so adding mine might b disgusting to you
and if u wish send ur pin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 11:15am On Sep 01, 2014
according to what i read, the geopolitical zone should be where you come from and not that of your school. But the way things are going now it's like those people don't really know what they are doing.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by emenik08: 11:27am On Sep 01, 2014
mikedimeji:
Bro pls refer them to NYSC website. They said the grouping is in accordance with geopolitical zone where the corp members come from. If they need an interpreter pls interprete for them, what it means is state of origin.

The statement "geopolitical zone where the corps member came from" can mean the ones geopolitical zone of origin or the geopolitical zone of ones school but considering the fact that nysc mobilizes from schools, the latter will definetly be what they meant. Am just speculating, but we all know that NYSC is as confused as hell.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by emenik08: 11:36am On Sep 01, 2014
Like joke, i forsee this camp holding although not intentionally because most people won't like to travel back after registeration and come back on 15th. Unneccessary travelling was one thing NYSC advised against but now they are forcing us to do it even though the bicycle allowance remaineth constant.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 01, 2014
henchamb:

you enter any part of umuahia, take keke andtell the driver that you are going to post office. its within the city center and easy to locate
thanks alot

(1) (2) (3) ... (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.