Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,803 members, 7,802,564 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (898) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (614570 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by heemah(f): 10:37am On Nov 22, 2014
Samguine:

My ex is back wink

When are you resuming at your PPA?
Yey!! Heartbreaker!! So I don turn to ex Abi?? No probs. I'd be resuming on Monday..awayu sha?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 10:37am On Nov 22, 2014
osemu8:
thanks for rendering good service to my place UROMI
Boss of all bosses. I double tuale for you. How is PH?

And what type of relationship are you looking for exactly? cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 10:39am On Nov 22, 2014
heemah:

Yey!! Heartbreaker!! So I don turn to ex Abi?? No probs
You have forgotten when you declared to the whole world that we were done abi? After all my begging and pleading?

Anyways, I have missed you sad

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 10:46am On Nov 22, 2014
DrPhilABd:
*coughing*
**Gives him hot water,strepsils and panadol**
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 10:49am On Nov 22, 2014
macuwon:
Wow.. . Its been long.. .. First of all i greet all of u.. Oga yokiti! Respects..
I have been busy. .. After pvc, did cvr, d shit was hectic... Can't believe it's only 2k per day for those horrible 8days.. Almost regretting. . I was caught in the center of apc vs pdp power brawl severally. .i was issued threats here and there. .. Though i was a bit stubborn. . But I got planked once sha,while trying to protect my lappy grin, though not intentionally but I felt the pain as well .... But the good part is.. I met several creamy chicks and i have so many phone numbers that I can't remember their faces. .. Also i won the admiration of the electoral officer and the stingy lga chairman. I can rmbr when he almost came down to his knees begging me. .
That apart.. Am still way back in week 3 in my school. .i pity those children.. ..
Not forgetting to salute my peeps in camp, hope you are enjoying the place.. And to those that ran home due to cow attack. . I wish you quick recovery. Lol
Which one is CVR?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 10:51am On Nov 22, 2014
heemah:

wah du mean??!! I was injured at my leg not my brain!! Pls dnt use me to improve ur speech like u always did on dz platform..Peace!!!
Lol.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by yokiti: 11:03am On Nov 22, 2014
cutiepie01:
Which one is CVR?
Dearest cutepie01, good morning and how is the national selfless service treating you?
If am not mistaken, the CVR means Continuous Voters Registration.
Do continue to enjoy your weekend.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by yokiti: 11:07am On Nov 22, 2014
macuwon:
Wow.. . Its been long.. .. First of all i greet all of u.. Oga yokiti! Respects..
I have been busy. .. After pvc, did cvr, d shit was hectic... Can't believe it's only 2k per day for those horrible 8days.. Almost regretting. . I was caught in the center of apc vs pdp power brawl severally. .i was issued threats here and there. .. Though i was a bit stubborn. . But I got planked once sha,while trying to protect my lappy grin, though not intentionally but I felt the pain as well .... But the good part is.. I met several creamy chicks and i have so many phone numbers that I can't remember their faces. .. Also i won the admiration of the electoral officer and the stingy lga chairman. I can rmbr when he almost came down to his knees begging me. .
That apart.. Am still way back in week 3 in my school. .i pity those children.. ..
Not forgetting to salute my peeps in camp, hope you are enjoying the place.. And to those that ran home due to cow attack. . I wish you quick recovery. Lol
Greetings my friend, good to hear from you again. Thanks for the service to your dear nation but please the real deal is the election where you need to stand for what is right. God bless you as you continue to uphold what is right.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 11:10am On Nov 22, 2014
yokiti:

Dearest cutepie01, good morning and how is the national selfless service treating you?
If am not mistaken, the CVR means Continuous Voters Registration.
Do continue to enjoy your weekend.
My ''senior love'',service is going fine.Thank u sir.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 12:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
heemah:
I'd be resuming on Monday..awayu sha?
Happy to know you are finally back on your feet. Safe trip to your PPA.

As for me, I dey very gallant. Expectantly awaiting Batch C here on Monday. smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by heemah(f): 1:06pm On Nov 22, 2014
Samguine:

Happy to know you are finally back on your feet. Safe trip to your PPA.

As for me, I dey very gallant. Expectantly awaiting Batch C here on Monday. smiley
U too like women...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
heemah:

U too like women...
I like you. I like women, heck, who doesn't? But say I too like them, na lie be that.

Moreover, I said I was waiting for Batch C. Not some women. At least going around welcoming them (I'm an exco here) would take some of this boredom away
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
Samguine:

Boss of all bosses. I double tuale for you. How is PH?

And what type of relationship are you looking for exactly? cheesy
Ph is fine bro,thank God for everything,I need d relationship that will take me to aso rock,I greet u boss
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by heemah(f): 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
Samguine:

I like you. I like women, heck, who doesn't? But say I too like them, na lie be that.

Moreover, I said I was waiting for Batch C. Not some women. At least going around welcoming them (I'm an exco here) would take some of this boredom away
God help u mak diem no post any female Corp member to ur side... grin grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2014
heemah:
God help u mak diem no post any female Corp member to ur side... grin grin
Amen. I don't want anyone to take your place in my heart.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by heemah(f): 7:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
Samguine:

huh!!! Dancing Shoki wv mai Iro and buba.....
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by GodsFavourite1(f): 7:40pm On Nov 22, 2014
DrPhilABd:
Welcome Ma... Its yet anoda weekend. Do hv great fun
thanks and you too.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by GodsFavourite1(f): 7:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
phew!!!!!!!!! good evening and happy weekend everyone. How you guys enjoying the service? as for me am enjoying mine here cos at last am learning what have been stingy learn#fashion designing# even though it ain't eAsy. heemah and macuwon sorry about you guys health. trust you are good now. ojestas my former love, skateboard, oga pylori, sokearsenal, doctor merely, Tracey love, cutie pie, sanguine, osemua, chykmoni, Dr Phil ,Kenny kg, Bentomoye, and those monikers I can't remember, I greet all of you. this is coming to you live from the hills of Umuahia Abia state#God's own state. ekele my nu. make use of your service year and try and make impact anywhere you find yourself. remember you regret when you don't or never tried something.get ready for my wedding invitation.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by heemah(f): 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2014
GodsFavourite1:
phew!!!!!!!!! good evening and happy weekend everyone. How you guys enjoying the service? as for me am enjoying mine here cos at last am learning what have been stingy learn#fashion designing# even though it ain't eAsy. heemah and macuwon sorry about you guys health. trust you are good now. ojestas my former love, skateboard, oga pylori, sokearsenal, doctor merely, Tracey love, cutie pie, sanguine, osemua, chykmoni, Dr Phil ,Kenny kg, Bentomoye, and those monikers I can't remember, I greet all of you. this is coming to you live from the hills of Umuahia Abia state#God's own state. ekele my nu. make use of your service year and try and make impact anywhere you find yourself. remember you regret when you don't or never tried something.get ready for my wedding invitation.
Thanks for the MT dear...happy married life in advance...remember to send my copy of d invitation and Aso Ebi ...Na nyt!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2014
GodsFavourite1:

Preciate Sis, Preciate.
Happy married life in advance.
grin grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 10:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
GodsFavourite1:
Na so life be?? i don become former abi?? isokay. . Well, i now know heemah ;p
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by heemah(f): 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ojestas:
Na so life be?? i don become former abi?? isokay. . Well, i now know heemah ;p
noooo. My heart is unbreakable...And not when Sanguine and I just reconciled. Only God knows wah u did to God'sfavourite that makes her jilt u for another Man... grin grin.... btw, hope u dey eat Ananmo(sweet potato) wella??
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by macuwon(m): 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
sokarsenal:
. Heey..........twinny......I've been seeing ur facebook messages bro, sorry I couldn't reply them........so u INEC adhoc staff be receiving the 'punishment' of a regular INEC staff.......I see you..........So after 2 different bouts of malaria in 8 days I'm fine now

Ya bro.. Its all good now
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
heemah:

noooo. My heart is unbreakable...And not when Sanguine and I just reconciled. Only God knows wah u did to God'sfavourite that makes her jilt u for another Man... grin grin.... btw, hope u dey eat Ananmo(sweet potato) wella??
Yimmu..Samguine's secrets r right here in my left hand, i can tell u everything if u care to know. Yes,,i v eaten it twice. i even prefer it to yam . Sure u r very ok now
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by macuwon(m): 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
Samguine:
Macuwon, Sokarsenal... nice to have you around.

Samguine my man! How is you. .and ada? Missed you guys.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 10:51pm On Nov 22, 2014
Samguine:

*passes by** coughs *sneezes*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 10:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
lorddaywalker:
gettin etter everyday bro,10kz alot. How's ur ppa?
suspend those bottles for a while so the drugs can work well. cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by macuwon(m): 10:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
GodsFavourite1:

Wow.. My health is good oo. Thanks and congrats. . I wish I was the lucky man
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by heemah(f): 10:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ojestas:
Yimmu..Samguine's secrets r right here in my left hand, i can tell u everything if u care to know. Yes,,i v eaten it twice. i even prefer it to yam . Sure u r very ok now
returning to my pap tomao....Don't bother telling me bou samguine's secrets!! It's all in d past plus I have mine too...I'll consider ur proposal wen next samguine n I bark up buh for now, We r ONE.. grin smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by macuwon(m): 11:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
yokiti:

Greetings my friend, good to hear from you again. Thanks for the service to your dear nation but please the real deal is the election where you need to stand for what is right. God bless you as you continue to uphold what is right.

Amen.. .God bless you too

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by macuwon(m): 11:19pm On Nov 22, 2014
cutiepie01:
Which one is CVR?
Continuous voters registration
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 11:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
heemah:

huh!!! Dancing Shoki wv mai Iro and buba.....

And you look so cute and adorable kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.