Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,522 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (913) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (614559 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 5:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
ENIMONEY:
trey my ex gf. u cannot invite me over abi? Jes eating the allawee alone. Hw is service dear?
lol...sweedy yo invited ooo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
rationalmind:

You had an impromptu aptitude test, you passed it and was invited for an interview three days later. You've passed that one and you've been called for the next interview slated for next week and you don't even know how you're going to attend it.

Thank me later cheesy
elegidigan...dis lie o gbono o

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 5:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ojestas:
Soon, u ll represent Nigeria @ d Olympics. grin
very rare talent indeed!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 6:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
traecey:
very rare talent indeed!!
lol
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 9:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
heemah:
Gud morning housemates....Ojestas, macuwon, samguine.....
Babe.. It's been long. Nice to hear from you again. Hope you are good?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by heemah(f): 9:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
Samguine:

Babe.. It's been long. Nice to hear from you again. Hope you are good?
Yeah..Been good!! U?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 9:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
podosci:
Have not used a dime out of my NYSC allawee since August and we started a group cds project which I am spear heading involving a charity project for ther internally displaced persons in ABuja
shocked. Bro abeg, your uncle na Senator?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 9:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
heemah:

Yeah..Been good!! U?
Never been better. I hear Oyo is treating you fine.. smiley That's nice sha.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 9:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hi guys.. It's been long. We are in the 8th month now. We have roughly four months to go. I know we have stories to tell, the good, the bad, the ugly. The sighs of frustration when we expect allawe but MTN decides to remember you instead, the times we had enough, the times we didn't. The journeys and travels, PPA wahala, INEC paroles etc etc. I want you to know that it has been God thus far. We started and by his grace, we would end it.

Elections are around, please let's be careful and very watchful. Our lives would not be cut short. Amen.

I have been missing from here for so long. I've missed you all, Heemah especially. I hope to meet you in person someday. And Prixxy7 too. And traecey. And Enimony. And the dudes.

And for your information, THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS SOON wink

6 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 18, 2015
traecey:
lol...sweedy yo invited ooo
I hear. I go prepare. am an expensive guest o. lol
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by podosci(m): 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2015
Samguine:

shocked. Bro abeg, your uncle na Senator?
Lol, Nooooo, nah my PPA allawee plus other small hustle nah i dey use survive,,,,,,,
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by macuwon(m): 9:55pm On Mar 18, 2015
heemah:

Smiles....Wah bou now?

Hmmm, are you available? Still interested
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by heemah(f): 10:07am On Mar 19, 2015
macuwon:

Hmmm, are you available? Still interested
Yeah but lemme break up with samguine and ojestas first
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 11:29am On Mar 19, 2015
heemah:

can't happen
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 11:36am On Mar 19, 2015
heemah:

Can't happen
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 11:46am On Mar 19, 2015
The P.Os undergoing training.

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by heemah(f): 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ojestas:
The P.Os undergoing training.
Samguine:

Can't happen
Case closed....macuwon
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 4:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
ENIMONEY:
I hear. I go prepare. am an expensive guest o. lol
as long as my allowee no go finish...yo welcm

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
Samguine:
Hi guys.. It's been long. We are in the 8th month now. We have roughly four months to go. I know we have stories to tell, the good, the bad, the ugly. The sighs of frustration when we expect allawe but MTN decides to remember you instead, the times we had enough, the times we didn't. The journeys and travels, PPA wahala, INEC paroles etc etc. I want you to know that it has been God thus far. We started and by his grace, we would end it.

Elections are around, please let's be careful and very watchful. Our lives would not be cut short. Amen.

I have been missing from here for so long. I've missed you all, Heemah especially. I hope to meet you in person someday. And Prixxy7 too. And traecey. And Enimony. And the dudes.

And for your information, THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS SOON wink
miss you more samguine.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by remixs(m): 10:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
We don't practicalise dis with inec box but we did d practice.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by hayordelevic(m): 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
For those of Us in the northern part of the country our LGI told us to be on our uniform for the election but personally I feel its not safe! To those in the north will u wear ur uniform on election day?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 7:54am On Mar 27, 2015
Who goes there? Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 9:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hi guys, as per the elections:

Stay strong. Don't be afraid. God is with you.

Trust in God. Lean not on your own understanding.

Stay clean. Don't be involved in corrupt practices.

Stay safe. Your life matters.

Samguine wink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by yokiti: 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
The time is finally here for us to perform our civic responsibilities!
Arise O compatriots
Nigeria's call obey
My hope and prayer is that God will protect, guide and direct you all as you take up this great assignment as part of your patriotic duty to your fatherland. Please, I implore you to let your loyalty be to the flag and constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and not to some political gladiators that will want to twist your hands in the favour of their selfish interest.
May we all be a partaker of the swearing in ceremony that is scheduled to hold on the 29th of May, 2015 in good health and sound mind with a strong belief that sorrow, tragedy and calamity shall not befall us, our families and friends as well as our dear nation; Nigeria.
Happy electioneering and a resounding Ajuwaya salutation to all our corp members who doubles as the electoral officers in their various polling units.
You deserve more than 3 hearty cheers my fellow compatriots.
God bless and keep you all.

Best regards
Yokiti (on behalf of the NYSC section moderators)

CC: Samguine, omalicha Darkchocolate, Dr Meeky, Smeeky, our landlord; Valentinooo, my dearest Cutiepie01, Buksich, hajia Heemah, Jimwalex and all othe Abusites, Skateboard, Ojestas, olaoyekemi, Holutosin, Godsfavourite01, Osemu08, highmey, mannylex; have no fear, rhazor or so; the man whose results has cancelled all insult. the Delta queen traecey, Prixxy7, the shawarma lover; Macuwon, philosopher Rationalmind, ajasa4link, Enimoney.
Though, I might have omitted your monikers but this wont pass you bye; Standing ovation for corpers who will serve as the electoral officers in the North of Niger and the Niger- delta reqion, not forgeting those in the land of the anagos; the south western part of Nigeria and those who will be flying the flag in the south eastern part of Nigeria otherwise known as Biafra; the land of the rising sun. Ajuwaya!!!

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by heemah(f): 8:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
Thanks Oga Yokiti.May Allah reward u abundantly ..reporting from Oyo town, today's election was a peaceful one.....Was stressed much tho!! My APO 2 and 3 refuse to come so I did their work with mine.. No party agents dropped any doe!! Mtcheew stingy people...Alaafin too came to my PU is behind his palace...he promised to send something to me and my APO 1 but till now, we are yet to see his green light...I'm still at the CollAtion centre....All party agents are on our necks, they wanna know the results..All in all, it's been a peaceful stressful and interesting exercise. Samguine ojestas macuwon traecey and others, how u guys doing? Sending my e-love....May Allah protect u all..

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 12:13am On Mar 29, 2015
heemah:
Thanks Oga Yokiti.May Allah reward u abundantly ..reporting from Oyo town, today's election was a peaceful one.....Was stressed much tho!! My APO 2 and 3 refuse to come so I did their work mine.. No party agents dropped any doe!! Mtcheew stingy people...Alaafin too came as my PU is behind his palace...he promised to send something to me and my APO 1 but till now, we are yet to see his green light...I'm still at the CollAtion centre....All party agents are on our necks, they wanna know the results..All in all, it's been a peaceful stressful and interesting exercise. Samguine ojestas macuwon traecey and others, how u guys doing? Sending my e-love....May Allah protect u all..
Thanks babe. . take time to relax ,, it wasn't easy here. .all girls in my polling unit and voting point. . i come carry everything for head. Chai , i suffer small
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by macuwon(m): 8:36am On Mar 29, 2015
heemah:
Thanks Oga Yokiti.May Allah reward u abundantly ..reporting from Oyo town, today's election was a peaceful one.....Was stressed much tho!! My APO 2 and 3 refuse to come so I did their work with mine.. No party agents dropped any doe!! Mtcheew stingy people...Alaafin too came to my PU is behind his palace...he promised to send something to me and my APO 1 but till now, we are yet to see his green light...I'm still at the CollAtion centre....All party agents are on our necks, they wanna know the results..All in all, it's been a peaceful stressful and interesting exercise. Samguine ojestas macuwon traecey and others, how u guys doing? Sending my e-love....May Allah protect u all..

E no easy ooo, but I don finish finally... Trekked home alone from a very far distance at 2am after collation.. I miss you guys, hope everyone is safe.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by henrydegreat: 6:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
FOR YOUR NYSC POSTING OF UR CHOICE PLS CONTACT HENRY @ 080 3456 5349....
SOURCE 4RM NYSC HQ ABUJA, DE CHOICE IS URS 2 CHOOSE A BETTER PLACE 4 UR NYSC SERVICE......plz inform odas
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 7:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
heemah:

Hi dear, it was great. Though very stressful. I cleared everything by 4am the next day. PDP won my local government but I just confirmed APC won the state. Presently in Lagos, chilling till the guber polls.
Stay safe dear
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Jimwalex(m): 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2015
yokiti:
The time is finally here for us to perform our civic responsibilities!
Arise O compatriots
Nigeria's call obey
My hope and prayer is that God will protect, guide and direct you all as you take up this great assignment as part of your patriotic duty to your fatherland. Please, I implore you to let your loyalty be to the flag and constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and not to some political gladiators that will want to twist your hands in the favour of their selfish interest.
May we all be a partaker of the swearing in ceremony that is scheduled to hold on the 29th of May, 2015 in good health and sound mind with a strong belief that sorrow, tragedy and calamity shall not befall us, our families and friends as well as our dear nation; Nigeria.
Happy electioneering and a resounding Ajuwaya salutation to all our corp members who doubles as the electoral officers in their various polling units.
You deserve more than 3 hearty cheers my fellow compatriots.
God bless and keep you all.

Best regards
Yokiti (on behalf of the NYSC section moderators)

CC: Samguine, omalicha Darkchocolate, Dr Meeky, Smeeky, our landlord; Valentinooo, my dearest Cutiepie01, Buksich, hajia Heemah, Jimwalex and all othe Abusites, Skateboard, Ojestas, olaoyekemi, Holutosin, Godsfavourite01, Osemu08, highmey, mannylex; have no fear, rhazor or so; the man whose results has cancelled all insult. the Delta queen traecey, Prixxy7, the shawarma lover; Macuwon, philosopher Rationalmind, ajasa4link, Enimoney.
Though, I might have omitted your monikers but this wont pass you bye; Standing ovation for corpers who will serve as the electoral officers in the North of Niger and the Niger- delta reqion, not forgeting those in the land of the anagos; the south western part of Nigeria and those who will be flying the flag in the south eastern part of Nigeria otherwise known as Biafra; the land of the rising sun. Ajuwaya!!!
ameen,boss! though not an easy assignment,if i must confess..thanx so much
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Jimwalex(m): 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
hayordelevic:
For those of Us in the northern part of the country our LGI told us to be on our uniform for the election but personally I feel its not safe! To those in the north will u wear ur uniform on election day?
yes,we did in Taraba and it kinda help me personally. Although we have been advised not to wear any of our uniform for now till the final result is announced.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 2:17pm On Mar 30, 2015
heemah:
My polling unit was stress-free..just 99accredited nd 98voted...was tru submitn inec stuffs by 1am nd a kind biker dropd mi.home..tnk God 4 safety

(1) (2) (3) ... (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.