Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (916) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (614635 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by holutosin(f): 8:53pm On May 02, 2015
yokiti:
The time is finally here for us to perform our civic responsibilities!
Arise O compatriots
Nigeria's call obey
My hope and prayer is that God will protect, guide and direct you all as you take up this great assignment as part of your patriotic duty to your fatherland. Please, I implore you to let your loyalty be to the flag and constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and not to some political gladiators that will want to twist your hands in the favour of their selfish interest.
May we all be a partaker of the swearing in ceremony that is scheduled to hold on the 29th of May, 2015 in good health and sound mind with a strong belief that sorrow, tragedy and calamity shall not befall us, our families and friends as well as our dear nation; Nigeria.
Happy electioneering and a resounding Ajuwaya salutation to all our corp members who doubles as the electoral officers in their various polling units.
You deserve more than 3 hearty cheers my fellow compatriots.
God bless and keep you all.

Best regards
Yokiti (on behalf of the NYSC section moderators)

CC: Samguine, omalicha Darkchocolate, Dr Meeky, Smeeky, our landlord; Valentinooo, my dearest Cutiepie01, Buksich, hajia Heemah, Jimwalex and all othe Abusites, Skateboard, Ojestas, olaoyekemi, Holutosin, Godsfavourite01, Osemu08, highmey, mannylex; have no fear, rhazor or so; the man whose results has cancelled all insult. the Delta queen traecey, Prixxy7, the shawarma lover; Macuwon, philosopher Rationalmind, ajasa4link, Enimoney.
Though, I might have omitted your monikers but this wont pass you bye; Standing ovation for corpers who will serve as the electoral officers in the North of Niger and the Niger- delta reqion, not forgeting those in the land of the anagos; the south western part of Nigeria and those who will be flying the flag in the south eastern part of Nigeria otherwise known as Biafra; the land of the rising sun. Ajuwaya!!!
waoh thank you.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Banjousman(m): 1:17pm On May 04, 2015
Good afternoon to u all, pls if one wants to redeploy to Northern state, which northern state do u think is the best outside Abuja and why please, pls I need replies base on experience pls
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 04, 2015
Banjousman:
Good afternoon to u all, pls if one wants to redeploy to Northern state, which northern state do u think is the best outside Abuja and why please, pls I need replies base on experience pls
Nassarawa. Because its close to Abuja, peaceful, cheap accommodation, cheap food and quite easy to live in. As long as you stay in keffi, close to Abuja or Lafia.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 11:39pm On May 04, 2015
yokiti:

Shey my wonderful friend Cutiepie01 don pass out of the NYSC scheme ni?
Btw, the reminder is nice, I believe you guys are saving and preparing adequately for the days after passing out of the NYSC scheme.
Nothing last forever, it will be like yesterday/ trance when its time for you people ro collect your discharge certificates but what you do in between the eleven months of your service year will be the greatest reward you will leave with it; Please, utilize this short but important phase of life wisely.
Start sending the good messages to those you left behind at home/ school/ church/ community because you never can tell the result it will yield later on in your job search/ academic pursuit.
All the best to my Batch Best friends and family.
May God continue to bless, protect and guide you all.
Uncle Yokiti,i've not passed out o.Sorry,i've not been available over here.How're u doing sir?good to read 4rm u.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Banjousman(m): 7:47am On May 05, 2015
But what about mobile network and electricity
Ladylaura93:

Nassarawa. Because its close to Abuja, peaceful, cheap accommodation, cheap food and quite easy to live in. As long as you stay in keffi, close to Abuja or Lafia.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by rhazur(m): 10:16am On May 06, 2015
cutiepie01:
Uncle Yokiti,i've not passed out o.Sorry,i've not been available over here.How're u doing sir?good to read 4rm u.
Hmmm.......i no go talk anything o....teacher abuja

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 9:34am On May 07, 2015
It's bin a decade guys,how khaki life? Samguine,heemah how's ur injury? My knee still hurts somtims,dunno mayb guys in d aoz can xplain what causes dat lol,dr meeky,smeeky,osemu08,traecey,macuwon,prixxxy7,bentonmaye,tiffanyj,sorkarsenal,honeydear,hisexlencie,drphil,bossom cleoqueen,ewiss,sowl,ajasa4link,my broda moshood101,,darkchoco,whytjane,redbunny,mannylex,cutiepie01,skateboard,,adedeji,enimoney,rationalmind n all goonz in d aoz. Ojestas my man since 1759. grin.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:54am On May 07, 2015
lorddaywalker:
It's bin a decade guys,how khaki life? Samguine,heemah how's ur injury? My knee still hurts somtims,dunno mayb guys in d aoz can xplain what causes dat lol,dr meeky,smeeky,osemu08,traecey,macuwon,prixxxy7,bentonmaye,tiffanyj,sorkarsenal,honeydear,hisexlencie,drphil,bossom cleoqueen,ewiss,sowl,ajasa4link,my broda moshood101,,darkchoco,whytjane,redbunny,mannylex,cutiepie01,skateboard,,adedeji,enimoney,rationalmind n all goonz in d aoz. Ojestas my man since 1759. grin.
i greet u bro,service in ph has been a blessing

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:04am On May 07, 2015
macuwon:

I missed you o, i remember when this house used to bubble. I was eyeing you that time
i misplaced my phone,i couldnt contact u when i was in uromi 4 2weeks after april 11 elections,add me on whatsapp 07063085477
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by heemah(f): 11:12am On May 07, 2015
lorddaywalker:
so far so good...Yeah, it's normal to pain u once in awhile..same wv me
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 11:53am On May 07, 2015
heemah:

so far so good...Yeah, it's normal to pain u once in awhile..same wv me
how's oyo town treating u? We dey roll am in ib city sha o!.d journey so far b lik ystrdae.10kz to jah
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by heemah(f): 2:18pm On May 07, 2015
lorddaywalker:
how's oyo town treating u? We dey roll am in ib city sha o!.d journey so far b lik ystrdae.10kz to jah
Oyo z making sense!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 3:49pm On May 07, 2015
lorddaywalker:
Oga me!! Less than 2 months to go now. . God's been good!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 3:51pm On May 07, 2015
heemah:
Oyo z making sense!!
Heemah !!!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Tanyogo(m): 4:17pm On May 07, 2015
Banjousman:
Benue shud be the best option though the state gives 3k, very peaceful, cheap food and accommodation any where, good hospitality buh no opportunities ...... Kogi, Taraba with 10k state alawi guarantee, cheap food, poor amenities, not very peaceful, bad hospitality.........
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by heemah(f): 6:02pm On May 07, 2015
Ojestas:
Heemah !!!!
e-boo!! How u?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by mikedimeji(m): 7:12pm On May 07, 2015
Greetings to everyone home (Lagos) and abroad. 56 days to go all thanks to God who has made it possible so far.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Jesarie(f): 11:17pm On May 07, 2015
For those posted to the FCT. Affordable accommodation available at a very good location. It is a serviced hostel. Payment is done weekly. Pay and move in immediately. Limited spaces available. You can book your space now. Call 07062774539 for your bookings.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by macuwon(m): 3:18pm On May 08, 2015
lorddaywalker:

Bro i hail you o.... All the best
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by macuwon(m): 3:19pm On May 08, 2015
osemu8:
i misplaced my phone,i couldnt contact u when i was in uromi 4 2weeks after april 11 elections,add me on whatsapp 07063085477

Ok bro..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Trypa(f): 8:49am On May 10, 2015
Please house am here to ask you guys for a favour please
VOTE TRYPA AS NEXT MISS NAIRALAND www.nairaland.com/trypa
Please am counting on you guys. Thanks
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Emphany: 11:27am On May 11, 2015
Please m kinda hearing sm oda news,wen is batch B passing out
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by phiszo(m): 11:57am On May 11, 2015
Emphany:
what news is that?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Emphany: 6:12am On May 12, 2015
phiszo:

what news is that?
dat our passing out date have been shifted backwards to june 14th,plz how true is it??
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by phiszo(m): 11:35am On May 12, 2015
Emphany:
dat our passing out date have been shifted backwards to june 14th,plz how true is it??
not true. it's july 2nd.... though it can change.. source: my L.I
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by June24th: 8:21pm On May 12, 2015
phiszo:

not true. it's july 2nd.... though it can change.. source: my L.I
I don't know how true sha but I heard its July 16th from sodiqyinka, maybe due to d stream 2 batches we av... Can someone pls reconfirm d date from a genuine source pls??
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:04am On May 13, 2015
June24th:

I don't know how true sha but I heard its July 16th from sodiqyinka, maybe due to d stream 2 batches we av... Can someone pls reconfirm d date from a genuine source pls??
Its July 2nd sir. The normal passing out should be July 16th but your terminal leave would be 33days according to d DG so, its July 2nd. Cheers bro!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 13, 2015
lorddaywalker:
lordday, ur knee might hurt you due to excessive d*ogg*yyy.... Hope u change ur style looooool.....
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 13, 2015
Emphany:
July 2, our leave starts second week in june
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 13, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Its July 2nd sir. The normal passing out should be July 16th but your terminal leave would be 33days according to d DG so, its July 2nd. Cheers bro!
pop is July 2 bro
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by June24th: 10:15am On May 14, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Ok, thank u sir..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by GodsFavourite1(f): 11:12am On May 14, 2015
Hello house. God has been faithful. Less than 2 mnths to go

(1) (2) (3) ... (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.