Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,814 members, 7,798,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices - Phone/Internet Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices (84417 Views)

Cheap MTN Data for smart users. 1gb = N1200 / PowerHQ - Cheap MTN & Etisalat Data||On MTN, 1gb sells for #550; 2gb for #1,050 / MTN | GLO | ETISALAT | AIRTEL [1gb @ N300, 10gb @ N2900] www.octavo.com.ng © (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by Chibenze(m): 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2014
EnterPRO:

someone like you now, you have won twice.

if you win a third time and someone wins for the first time with the same prediction, are you saying we shouldn't favor the new winner?

when the time comes sha, we will cross that bridge.
i won just once, the second prediction i won, i dnt recieve any reward for it (i even sent u a text) uptill now, though you told me to wait wen nairaland is back. (am still waiting). As for this matter am not trying to be selfish here because i also want others to win, but the fun of the game will not be there any more, since someone has won before, there is no need of him to predict again, because der is every possible chance dat someone wil predict dsame tin wit him, (no equal chance to win), but if it is a first to post correct prediction wins the game. Everyone has equal chance of winning, therefore balancing d game and increasing d fun. Which i think it is the reason you created this thread. Except you have set a rule that those that has won before will not play again
Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by EnterPRO: 6:12pm On Jun 29, 2014
Chibenze: i won just once, the second prediction i won, i dnt recieve any reward for it (i even sent u a text) uptill now, though you told me to wait wen nairaland is back. (am still waiting)

I asked you how far with your Belgium - Russia prediction several hours ago, and you said nothing. I even hinted that you have won twice and that there have been 3 winners before the crash.

I even texted this thread to you twice before you showed up.

chill, I just want to make sure there is no other contender before sending it to you.
Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by Chibenze(m): 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2014
EnterPRO:

I asked you how far with your Belgium - Russia prediction several hours ago, and you said nothing. I even hinted that you have won twice and that there have been 3 winners before the crash.

I even texted this thread to you twice before you showed up.

chill, I just want to make sure there is no other contender before sending it to you.

ok. Let me send you a text again wit my number. still consider wat i just said. Thanks
Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by bobojoshua(m): 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2014
Paid for 500mb of Mtn data on 15 /06 / 2014.
No data,
No refund,
No reply,
14 day after payment.
Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by Gospell(m): 6:49pm On Jun 29, 2014
Costa rica 3 Grecce 0
Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by eppysold(m): 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2014
I don win be that?

1 Like

Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by EnterPRO: 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2014
bobojoshua: Paid for 500mb of Mtn data on 15 /06 / 2014.
No data,
No refund,
No reply,
14 day after payment.

I thought I asked you to forget it and move on?

or you want me to tell the whole world how you tried to steal N800 when you are meant to be doing more productive things with your time?
Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by EnterPRO: 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2014
eppysold: I don win be that?

yes oh !

and na only you win, imagine !

pls text your mtn number to the number on my siggy.

thanks
Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by kennyman20(m): 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2014
EnterPRO:

or you want me to tell the whole world how you tried to steal N800 when you are meant to be doing more productive things?

me too dey wonder ooo why enterpro wont send u ur mb after u must have paid for it.. Though, have never patronised him but will do as soon as i exhaust my current plan.. But, just one person testimony i saw here which is ''royal roy'' testimony... Only that made me got the guy certified..

Enterpro.. It seems the guy doesnt want his secret covered.. I wouldnt mind hearing the gist.. Perhaps, that would make my weekend fun filled before the weekend runs out..

1 Like

Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by EnterPRO: 7:32pm On Jun 29, 2014
Chibenze: ok. Let me send you a text again wit my number. still consider wat i just said. Thanks

since no one else has laid claim to the Belgium - Russia match, I will transfer it to you this evening.

Done !
Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by bobojoshua(m): 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2014
EnterPRO:

or you want me to tell the whole world how you tried to steal N800 when you are meant to be doing more productive things with your time?
How did I try to steal N800? please tell the whole world.
Forget my money and move on.WHY?
Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by obi4eze(m): 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2014
France 3 - Nigeria 1
Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by obi4eze(m): 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2014
Oga please do you have 250 mb for 400 naira glo?
Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by EnterPRO: 8:07pm On Jun 29, 2014
bobojoshua:

seriously? you want to go there?

OK, I'm coming.

let me fetch the pictures.
Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by EnterPRO: 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2014
obi4eze: Oga please do you have 250 mb for 400 naira glo?

no sir.

the minimum for Glo is 650mb for N1000.

thanks
Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by obi4eze(m): 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2014
EnterPRO:

no sir.

the minimum for Glo is 650mb for N1000.

thanks
Ok sir
Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by eppysold(m): 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2014
Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by EnterPRO: 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2014
June 30

obi4eze: France 3 - Nigeria 1

eppysold: Nig2 france2

Hoii:
Next matches:
Nigeria 3 - 2 France

Dage: Nigeria 2 - 1 France
Germany 2 - 0 Algeria

Elxandre: Nigeria 2- 0 france

Pope001: Nigeria 1- 0 France
Germany 2 - 1 Algeria

adeinfinit: Nigeria1-2 France
Germany 2-1 Algeria

timoney45: Germany 3:0 Algeria

Elxandre: Germany 1-0 Algeria

Gospell: Germany 2 Algeria 2

France 1 Nigeria 1

Chibenze: Nigeria 3- 2 France

Germany 3-4 Algeria

biggboy: Nigeria 2 - france 0

biggboy: Germany 3 - algeria 1

***6:00pm***

jereal: Nigeria 2 - 1 France Germany 2 - 0 Algeria

Olekumaster: Germany 3-0 Algeria

Anonymous91: Germany 2-1 Algeria

Rockyfancino: Algeria 2 - 3 Germany

eppysold: Ger0 alg0

WHeeZyBoyi: Algeria 1 - 4 Germany

yorex2011: Germany 5 - 0 Algeria
Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by EnterPRO: 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2014
eppysold: Just sent you a message with 0703***00...my email is no longer functional...thanks in anticipation

received. you can now edit your number.
Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by eppysold(m): 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2014
EnterPRO:

received. you can now edit your number.
alright,thanks
Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by Emmysteve(m): 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2014
obi4eze: France 3 - Nigeria 1
Are you crazy?
Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by bobojoshua(m): 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2014
EnterPRO:

OK, I'm coming.

waiting ,cos i've got nothing to hide.
Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by Emmysteve(m): 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2014
NIGERIA 2-1 France

Germany 2-0 Algeria
Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by Emmysteve(m): 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2014
Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by eppysold(m): 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2014
Nig2 france2
Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by obi4eze(m): 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2014
Emmysteve: Are you crazy?
grin grin grin cheesy
That French Midfield is too tight.
Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by EnterPRO: 8:48pm On Jun 29, 2014
eppysold: alright,thanks
Chibenze: ok. Let me send you a text again wit my number. still consider wat i just said. Thanks
eppysold: alright,thanks

sent !
Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by Chibenze(m): 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2014
EnterPRO:

sent !
recieved thanks hope to win again today waiting for fulltime. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by EnterPRO: 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2014
bobojoshua:

OK, I'm coming.

please, can anyone tell if anything is wrong in these pictures?

thanks

pics removed
Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by eppysold(m): 11:34pm On Jun 29, 2014
Got the 250mb!thanks bro and more power to ur elbow...

1 Like

Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by Hoii(m): 12:08am On Jun 30, 2014
Oh well, i lost again. Being predicting right from the 1st match of this world cup without success. God dey.
Next matches:
Nigeria 3 - 2 France
Germany 3 - 1 Algeria
Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by EnterPRO: 12:15am On Jun 30, 2014
wow ... nobody won for the 2nd match.

eh yah !

ehn, can somebody at least help us scrutinize the pictures I posted earlier before I remove them.
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (54) (Reply)

PowerHQ - Cheap MTN & Etisalat Data||On MTN, 1gb sells for #550; 2gb for #1,050 / If You Have Any Phone For Sale, Post It Here. Meet Your Buyers Here / MTN | GLO | ETISALAT | AIRTEL [1gb @ N300, 10gb @ N2900] www.octavo.com.ng ©

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.