Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,454 members, 7,808,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Which Monikers Did You Miss on The Political Section? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Monikers Did You Miss on The Political Section? (1027 Views)

***** Top E-warriors In Political Section - Their Rating ***** / Tribalism Must Stop On The Political Section Or You Will Cry At Midnight / Vote For The Maddest Monikers On Political Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Monikers Did You Miss on The Political Section? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 27, 2014
Its good to be back on naiaraland, I have so missed a lot of silly guys here, politics section is full of comedy, some people will begin to appreciate E-war due to the garble, nairaland has always been a source of internet fun for me. I missed guys like chinology, superstar1, dozzybaba, tokamint, eggheader, sloothe, django1, yoritshekiri, eaglechild, ichidodo, willywilly, abagworo, evergreen, benega. The list continues

4 Likes

Re: Which Monikers Did You Miss on The Political Section? by MabraO: 12:17pm On Jun 27, 2014
It is a pity some may not ve their old monicker back

All of them
Especially the supporters of APC and cankerworms
I hope they won't fail us this time
Re: Which Monikers Did You Miss on The Political Section? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 27, 2014
well am back
Re: Which Monikers Did You Miss on The Political Section? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
Evergreen123: well am back
I missed this reasonable moniker.

1 Like

Re: Which Monikers Did You Miss on The Political Section? by idumuose(m): 1:23pm On Jun 27, 2014
Evergreen123: well am back
Ngozi you are welcome.My profile was badly hit by the e-bomb.i lost thousands of comments and about 100 threads i created.All Fayose's thread have been lost and i hope Seun recover all lost data.

Meanwhile Nwaniba should deactivate her(his)moniker as promised that is if she(he) hasn't been hit already by hackers.She(he) promised to deactivate his account should Fayose win

3 Likes

Re: Which Monikers Did You Miss on The Political Section? by mtim14(m): 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2014
I miss Gbawe as I've been expecting to hear his opinion on Ekiti election.
Re: Which Monikers Did You Miss on The Political Section? by sweetguy10(m): 1:42pm On Jun 27, 2014
Can't find grataeio nymore
Re: Which Monikers Did You Miss on The Political Section? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 27, 2014
sweetguy10: Can't find grataeio nymore
yap, greatieo, that's one person I miss.
Re: Which Monikers Did You Miss on The Political Section? by BrokenTV: 1:49pm On Jun 27, 2014
My Lovely Berem where are you, Eggheader, Ikengawo, Chino, Tomankit, and all my E- peeps. I missed Nairaland a lot for the past one week. Seun thank God that Nairaland is up and running, only God knows what you have passed through in the past 5 days.
Re: Which Monikers Did You Miss on The Political Section? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
None.
Re: Which Monikers Did You Miss on The Political Section? by Abagworo(m): 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
Glad our "anonymous" medium of self-expression is back but with a lot yet to be recovered. Hopefully the lost data will be fully recovered. Nairaland is an evidence of the hypocrytic nature of man and evidently "introvertic" tendency in us all aimed at "camouflaging" our true feelings. This is a medium through which the inner motives is revealed in hidden identity. Thanks to Seun for this contribution to this generation and I hope our identities remain hidden so that we shall continue to spew out our true feelings without fear or favour.
Re: Which Monikers Did You Miss on The Political Section? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
Is Nairaland back? cheesy

I have already forgotten about the forum. Good to see the forum is back for good.

cool cool
Re: Which Monikers Did You Miss on The Political Section? by VICTORCIZA(m): 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2014
Hmmm so nobody missed me ok no problem!
Re: Which Monikers Did You Miss on The Political Section? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
Nigerians be vigilant, attacking Nigerian online forums might be a ploy by fedora hat wearing cartoon character man to reduce the volume internet forums are advertising his incompetence to the world!!
Re: Which Monikers Did You Miss on The Political Section? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2014
Idi Amin, the pain in the a$$ is back. Haters, relocate to Sambisa undecided
Re: Which Monikers Did You Miss on The Political Section? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 27, 2014
[size=15pt]Olatunde Salami AKA Eggheader[/size]
Re: Which Monikers Did You Miss on The Political Section? by Nnewi1stSon: 7:42pm On Jun 27, 2014
I missed lots of my colleagues in ''E-wars'' here... Top on the list is Collynzo and Chino... Even you @ OP
Re: Which Monikers Did You Miss on The Political Section? by Longeria(m): 7:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
I miss myself so dearly.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Behind Gov Nyako's Impeachment Problems? / Were The Soldiers Who Perpetrated The Zaria Quds Day Massacre Sent From Abuja? / Comedian Julius Agwu Has Officially Declared His Intention To Run For Governor..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.